Super Buu,Freiza and Cell V.S. The Green Lantern Corps.

• 65 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Tradog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Tradog

Conditions: The 3 villains catch  the corps off guard and the elders and parallax are not in this battle. 

Prep time: 2 hours (Freiza,cell and buu only) 

Bloodlust:max 

who wins?

bumnut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By bumnut

The whole corpse? as in a few thousand GL's, is that what you mean?
JThree47693

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By JThree47693

GL Corps. There are too many of them and they are blood lusted? This is a stomp in GLCs favor.
Tradog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Tradog
@bumnut said:
" The whole corpse? as in a few thousand GL's, is that what you mean? "
Yup. but the 3 have prep.
bumnut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By bumnut
@Tradog said:
" @bumnut said:
Yup. but the 3 have prep. "

Even with prep, they get overwhelmed by over three thousand ring bearers lol Too much, even for them.
Tradog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Tradog
@bumnut said:
" @Tradog said:
" @bumnut said:
Even with prep, they get overwhelmed by over three thousand ring bearers lol Too much, even for them. "
I see.
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@Tradog said:
" @bumnut said:
" @Tradog said:
" @bumnut said:
Even with prep, they get overwhelmed by over three thousand ring bearers lol Too much, even for them. "
I see. "

lmao you do know that ION is the superpower being for the GLC not P XD 
GLC takes this in a STOMP, hal could solo
bumnut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By bumnut
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@Tradog said:
" @bumnut said:
" @Tradog said:
" @bumnut said:
I see. "
lmao you do know that ION is the superpower being for the GLC not P XD GLC takes this in a STOMP, hal could solo "

He won't solo those three together lol
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@bumnut said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@Tradog said:
" @bumnut said:
" @Tradog said:
" @bumnut said:
I see. "
lmao you do know that ION is the superpower being for the GLC not P XD GLC takes this in a STOMP, hal could solo "
He won't solo those three together lol "
oh i am sure he can, if hal can take on people like sinestro and P kyle as well as superman ect ect he can solo three minor threats
bumnut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By bumnut

Minor threats, all those three together??? Fair enough.
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@bumnut said:
"Minor threats, all those three together??? Fair enough. "

lol it's true :P
bumnut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By bumnut

According to the individual who believes so :-) Who am I to take that beliefe away from you ;-)
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@bumnut said:
"According to the individual who believes so :-) Who am I to take that beliefe away from you ;-) "

lol your no fun to debate with that kinda out look :P
bumnut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By bumnut

What is there to debate? You believe Hal with his ring can defeat three at minimum, planet destroying villains, two who can pretty much regen out of nothing, and one who's a magical being, and all can move and ftl battle speeds and you believe Hall can defat all three on his own?? I really have nothing else to say, you've told me all I need to know, thanx :-)
bumnut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By bumnut

p.s. not to mention that Majestic swindled Kyles ring right under his nose, yet Hal is fight three beings at superspeed! And your telling me none of them are quick enough to deal with Hal's ring while one or two of them provide distraction? If Maj on his own can do it, these three will leave Hal ringless and dead!

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@bumnut said:
"What is there to debate? You believe Hal with his ring can defeat three at minimum, planet destroying villains, two who can pretty much regen out of nothing, and one who's a magical being, and all can move and ftl battle speeds and you believe Hall can defat all three on his own?? I really have nothing else to say, you've told me all I need to know, thanx :-) "
well one only buu here is a real planet buster, cell never did so and fireza only did so by hitting the core so they are planet busters at best, no one here is FTL as well and magical means nothing to the likes of the GLR
bumnut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By bumnut

How frieza did it is irrellivent, you either have the power/ability or you don't, and Frieza, who's actually the weakest, has that ability, and has done it twice, that I know off! Frieza alone occupying Hal even for a few seconds, let alone a minute, is so very dangerouse for Hal, who's left open with the likes of Cell and Super Buu! Sorry, but Hal loses, and rather handily against these three! Whether there speed is ftl isn't relivent, they're fast enough that they can't be seen when they battle, sorry, but again, Hal aint topping that, and certainly better keep his ring in a better hiding place!
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@bumnut said:
"How frieza did it is irrellivent, you either have the power/ability or you don't, and Frieza, who's actually the weakest, has that ability, and has done it twice, that I know off! Frieza alone occupying Hal even for a few seconds, let alone a minute, is so very dangerouse for Hal, who's left open with the likes of Cell and Super Buu! Sorry, but Hal loses, and rather handily against these three! Whether there speed is ftl isn't relivent, they're fast enough that they can't be seen when they battle, sorry, but again, Hal aint topping that, and certainly better keep his ring in a better hiding place! "
they can't be seen by humans? yes this is why hercule has not only SEEN all the fights but  DODGED attacks from kid buu lol, also when has hal ever had his ring taken? kyle may have but hal has not, and hal has been able to tag flash so speed is not a issue here. and one of those itmes is not even canon lol and cell never showed power to blow up a planet.
Racer_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Racer_X

1 lantern would win 
the entire corps is too much
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Hellos
GL corpse too many of them, btw Hercule was able to dodge attacks from Buu directed at him? I don't remember that :P
Racer_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Racer_X
@Hellos said:
"GL corpse too many of them, btw Hercule was able to dodge attacks from Buu directed at him? I don't remember that :P "

he was able to dodge hits from buu
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#22  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator
@bumnut said:
" @Tradog said:
" @bumnut said:
Over 7,200 actually
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

Hal's ring is different than Kyles and will protect itself from being taken from his hand and will even protect him if he is unconscious. To be fair Hal has had his ring stolen, just not in canon. In Superman Red Son Superman takes the ring right from unde rhis nose lol, but that being non-canon is irrelevent here. :)

Regardless many Green Lanterns have shown the ability to tag FTL characters so speed shouldn't be a factor and planet busting attacks aren't going ot be powerful enough to get through the shields of top Lanterns like Hal, Kyle, John, Guy, Salaak, Kilowog, Arisia, etc etc. GL's have plenty of experience with Superman level beings so these three shouldn't pose too much of a threat to the entire Corps.

NOTE: Quit saying Corpse....it's Corps. PRONOUNCED CORE

bumnut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By bumnut
@Lunacyde said:
" @bumnut said:
" @Tradog said:
" @bumnut said:
Over 7,200 actually "

Well, there ya go! Miscalculated by a few thousand lol not sure where I got my number from, but I know there was a hell of alot. total curbstomp for the trio then. 

@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@bumnut said:
"How frieza did it is irrellivent, you either have the power/ability or you don't, and Frieza, who's actually the weakest, has that ability, and has done it twice, that I know off! Frieza alone occupying Hal even for a few seconds, let alone a minute, is so very dangerouse for Hal, who's left open with the likes of Cell and Super Buu! Sorry, but Hal loses, and rather handily against these three! Whether there speed is ftl isn't relivent, they're fast enough that they can't be seen when they battle, sorry, but again, Hal aint topping that, and certainly better keep his ring in a better hiding place! "
they can't be seen by humans? yes this is why hercule has not only SEEN all the fights but  DODGED attacks from kid buu lol, also when has hal ever had his ring taken? kyle may have but hal has not, and hal has been able to tag flash so speed is not a issue here. and one of those itmes is not even canon lol and cell never showed power to blow up a planet. "
Now i'm getting worried lol cause your generally pretty good with your knowledge, even though your opinion may differ! Hercule, couldn't see shit! He said it himself, he's nowhere next to the Zfighters, he's a conman hamming it up!   Cell>Frieza, it's commonly known that Frieza'a the weakest out of most of the villains cause he was the first and everyone had evolved and become much more powerfull later on!  Why do you think Goku teleported him away from earth?
Racer_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Racer_X

hercule saw buu fighting goku and even dodged buus attacks 
1 lantern takes all 3 of these losers down with ease
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

In Revenge of The Green Lanterns it is mentioned about there being around 7,200 give or take. 

@Lunacyde said:

" Hal's ring is different than Kyles and will protect itself from being taken from his hand and will even protect him if he is unconscious. To be fair Hal has had his ring stolen, just not in canon. In Superman Red Son Superman takes the ring right from unde rhis nose lol, but that being non-canon is irrelevent here. :)  Regardless many Green Lanterns have shown the ability to tag FTL characters so speed shouldn't be a factor and planet busting attacks aren't going ot be powerful enough to get through the shields of top Lanterns like Hal, Kyle, John, Guy, Salaak, Kilowog, Arisia, etc etc. GL's have plenty of experience with Superman level beings so these three shouldn't pose too much of a threat to the entire Corps.  NOTE: Quit saying Corpse....it's Corps. PRONOUNCED CORE "
Racer_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Racer_X

3600 sectors of space 2 lanterns per sector
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@bumnut said:
"@Lunacyde said:
" @bumnut said:
" @Tradog said:
" @bumnut said:
Over 7,200 actually "

Well, there ya go! Miscalculated by a few thousand lol not sure where I got my number from, but I know there was a hell of alot. total curbstomp for the trio then. 

@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@bumnut said:
they can't be seen by humans? yes this is why hercule has not only SEEN all the fights but  DODGED attacks from kid buu lol, also when has hal ever had his ring taken? kyle may have but hal has not, and hal has been able to tag flash so speed is not a issue here. and one of those itmes is not even canon lol and cell never showed power to blow up a planet. "
Now i'm getting worried lol cause your generally pretty good with your knowledge, even though your opinion may differ! Hercule, couldn't see shit! He said it himself, he's nowhere next to the Zfighters, he's a conman hamming it up!   Cell>Frieza, it's commonly known that Frieza'a the weakest out of most of the villains cause he was the first and everyone had evolved and become much more powerfull later on!  Why do you think Goku teleported him away from earth? "

Avatar image for emerald_general_jai
Emerald_General_Jai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 9

GLC
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@Emerald_General_Jai said:
"GLC "
good to see ya on the vine lol seems liek a while since i last saw ya
bumnut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By bumnut

??? For real? It's a joke lol The dudes begging for mercy for crying out loud.  And Kid Buu is having problems/issues cause he was spitting out fat buu, who came to Hercule's aid! Hercule was never fighting Buu, he'd get demolished lol  all kid buu did was stand there letting Hercule punch him! go watch the Cell games again, and watch Hercules expression, especially when he's asked by the news dude if he can see them fighting, and come back and tell me what he says! 
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@bumnut said:
"??? For real? It's a joke lol The dudes begging for mercy for crying out loud.  And Kid Buu is having problems/issues cause he was spitting out fat buu, who came to Hercule's aid! Hercule was never fighting Buu, he'd get demolished lol  all kid buu did was stand there letting Hercule punch him! go watch the Cell games again, and watch Hercules expression, especially when he's asked by the news dude if he can see them fighting, and come back and tell me what he says!  "
and yet he dodged him twice lol and his hand did not shatter when he punched buu as well
Racer_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Racer_X

its in the video 
hercule saw the entire fight 
1 lantern is too much for this team to handle
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#34  Edited By Lance Uppercut

G.L.C. Stomps. There is no scenario in which DBZ team could win. Hell, certain Lanterns would be able to solo.

bumnut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By bumnut
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@bumnut said:
"??? For real? It's a joke lol The dudes begging for mercy for crying out loud.  And Kid Buu is having problems/issues cause he was spitting out fat buu, who came to Hercule's aid! Hercule was never fighting Buu, he'd get demolished lol  all kid buu did was stand there letting Hercule punch him! go watch the Cell games again, and watch Hercules expression, especially when he's asked by the news dude if he can see them fighting, and come back and tell me what he says!  "
and yet he dodged him twice lol and his hand did not shatter when he punched buu as well "

super buu was conflicted and still had fat buu in him, which he spat him out, kid buu would have killed Hercule without lifting a finger! That was a joke if your using that as a feat for Hercule? as there was no feat, cause he didn't do anything extraordinary or out of human characteristics, besides cower!
TruePwnge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By TruePwnge
@JThree47693 said:

" GL Corps. There are too many of them and they are blood lusted? This is a stomp in GLCs favor. "

agreed, these DBZ threads are getting dumber every week
Tradog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Tradog
@TruePwnge said:
" @JThree47693 said:

" GL Corps. There are too many of them and they are blood lusted? This is a stomp in GLCs favor. "

agreed, these DBZ threads are getting dumber every week "
WELL!
krisboyz781

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By krisboyz781

the villains win. because to kill buu you have to destroy all his molecules and could absorb ion and take his power
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#39  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@krisboyz781 said:
" the villains win. because to kill buu you have to destroy all his molecules and could absorb ion and take his power "
Massive. Fail.
krisboyz781

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By krisboyz781
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @krisboyz781 said:
" the villains win. because to kill buu you have to destroy all his molecules and could absorb ion and take his power "
Massive. Fail."

how do the villains fail
Holacik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#41  Edited By Holacik
@Racer_X said:
" hercule saw buu fighting goku and even dodged buus attacks 1 lantern takes all 3 of these losers down with ease "
Yeah, i'm not really seeing just one Lantern taking all three.  The entire Corps stomps them to hades though.
JThree47693

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By JThree47693
@krisboyz781 said:
"the villains win. because to kill buu you have to destroy all his molecules and could absorb ion and take his power "

They toss him to the sun. There are 7200 Green Lanterns and you think these three wll win? Lets be real here.
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#43  Edited By MrDirector786

This is a massive stomp for the corps.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator
@MrDirector786 said:
" This is a massive stomp for the corps. "
Grand Ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Grand Ninja
@bumnut said:
" @Tradog said:
" @bumnut said:
cell, buu and freza will still over power them.
Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#46  Edited By Baldy
@Grand Ninja said:
" @bumnut said:
" @Tradog said:
" @bumnut said:
cell, buu and freza will still over power them. "
They overpower well over seven thousand Green Lanterns?

When you were a baby, how did you learn to breath?
SwaggaB0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By SwaggaB0y
@Baldy said:
" @Grand Ninja said:
" @bumnut said:
" @Tradog said:
" @bumnut said:
cell, buu and freza will still over power them. "
They overpower well over seven thousand Green Lanterns?  When you were a baby, how did you learn to breath? "

..lol
Aronmorales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Aronmorales

Buu, Cell, and Frieza respectively put the Z fighters through hell at a given time...
But against the entire Green lantern corp., when one alone is unbelievably powerful, would prove to be very...foolhardy.

Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Baldy

Hal would solo.

Using the entire corps turns this into a spite thread.

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By MKF30

GL corps