JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By JustSomeRandomKid

Round 1: In character, Morals? Ha don't have any I believe

Round 2: Super Buu absorbs Goku and Kid Buu absorbs Gotenks. There is also no time limit on the fusion.

Give Reasons for why one or the other wins

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: super buu i used to think kid buu was stronger but there is evidence that suggests he was the stronger form of buu (the fact that goku could fight evenly with kid buu yet it took ssj3 gotenks for someone to actually rival super buu)

Round 2: definitely buutenks he was beating on ultimate gohan who was stronger than both kid buu and goku

Buutenks is super buu 2x

KidKu is 2x kid buu

SonDeathEater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kid Buu(Majin Buu still inside)=Super Buu

Goku( BoG)>>>>>>>>Gohan

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Super Buu

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By reaverlation

Super buu slaughters round 1

Round 2 depends on the level Goku and Gotenks are absorbed

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

Animevice.

SonDeathEater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One thing I want to know is why Super. Buu> Kid. Buu (with Majin Absorbed)

They are essentially the same when Majin Buu is still part of them,so why is Super Buu stronger?Super Saiyan 3 Goku isn’t much weaker than Ultimate Gohan or Gotenks IMO

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Super Buu.

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Mike_Fowler

@sondeatheater: well first I wouldn't consider kid buu still having mr buu absorbed more of just hanging inside his body (considering vegeta removed him)

And evil buu is stronger because he actually had mr buu absorbed and that made him somewhat stronger with that addition of power from pure buu but with less influence from daioshin or whatever the fat guys name is

And what makes you think goku isn't THAT much weaker than ultimate gohan and ssj3 gotenks

JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I never did state whether it was DBZ Goku or BoG Goku.

SonDeathEater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbzk1999: Majin Buu(Fat buu) was essentially both evil and good Buu into one. when he split into 2 Fat Buu simply got reabsorbed and was turned into a more evil form which was Super Buu.

Kid Buu is simply neither the fat Buu or evil,but his original form and personality.He still had Fat Buu absorbed but simply turned back.Kid Buu=Fat Buu= Super buu

Gohan fought Super Buu and Goku fought Majin Buu(before he split) and could've killed him at Full Power.Gohan was slightly superior to Super Buu but nothing proved he can completely stomp Super. Buu.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: I can say that for every other battle on here. If you do not like the battle, then go to another plain and simple

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbzk1999: Majin Buu(Fat buu) was essentially both evil and good Buu into one. when he split into 2 Fat Buu simply got reabsorbed and was turned into a more evil form which was Super Buu.

Kid Buu is simply neither the fat Buu or evil,but his original form and personality.He still had Fat Buu absorbed but simply turned back.Kid Buu=Fat Buu= Super buu

Gohan fought Super Buu and Goku fought Majin Buu(before he split) and could've killed him at Full Power.Gohan was slightly superior to Super Buu but nothing proved he can completely stomp Super. Buu.

and this is why this saga got effed by the end. fat buu releases evil buu, evil buu eats him and turns into super and then proceeds to eat everyone else, they all come out, so shouldnt he have turned BACK into evil skinny buu, and not kid buu? kid buu and fat buu are the same character!

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: I can say that for every other battle on here. If you do not like the battle, then go to another plain and simple

Cool story bro, I can comment wherever I please...

JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@justsomerandomkid said:

@ancient_0f_days: Never said you couldn't now did I?

Never said you said I couldn't, now did I?...However, after implying that I leave if I don't like the battle, it'd be fair to think you meant as much. But if you want to be technical, no Captain Obvious, you did not.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By DarthAznable

Super Buu is stronger than Kid Buu. KB is his original form.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dude are you high? First Tsuna vs Naruto now this lol. Super Buu is stronger than Kid Buu.

Avatar image for synchronized_123
synchronized_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Super Buu all rounds and in a stomp.

JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlab3000: I'm a kid, I'm sadly not allowed to get high

JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

goobot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: Not really my fault that you assumed...

Never said I assumed, did I? I said it'd be fair to think so...I stated that I could post wherever I wanted simply because it is the truth.....whether I had "assumed" or not is completely irrelevant.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@justsomerandomkid You can't get high why not. I rode on an airplane before. It's fun being high.

JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goobot: Is it as good as they say?

Brolytard1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@justsomerandomkid said:

Cool story bro, I can comment wherever I please...

You sound like an ignorant, self-righteous imbecile. Comics are Manga are the exact same thing. The only discrepancy between them is their country of origin.

Furthermore, there are other sites you can discuss comics. Comic Book Resource, Killermovies, Comic Book Movies, etc. There's always a better place. Don't be such an uptight prick because Japanese manage to beat up on your western heroes.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@brolytard1337 said:

You sound like an ignorant, self-righteous imbecile. Comics are Manga are the exact same thing. The only discrepancy between them is their country of origin.

Furthermore, there are other sites you can discuss comics. Comic Book Resource, Killermovies, Comic Book Movies, etc. There's always a better place. Don't be such an uptight prick because Japanese manage to beat up on your western heroes.

hmm...judging a person based on a comment that doesn't imply that they are ignorant, self-righteous or imbecilic...you sir like you use words out of their proper context and insult people for no reason other than your own emotional confusion. I'm better than reading other people than you are...and flagged for insults.

JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days said:

@justsomerandomkid said:

Never said I assumed, did I? I said it'd be fair to think so...I stated that I could post wherever I wanted simply because it is the truth.....whether I had "assumed" or not is completely irrelevant.

To think and not know is assuming buddy. This entire argument is "irrelevant" your most likely trolling anyway

goobot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By goobot
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days said:

@justsomerandomkid said:

To think and not know is assuming buddy. This entire argument is "irrelevant" your most likely trolling anyway

Never said I thought so, but since you don't need that bit of info to make a judgement, I'll just leave it at the fact that your original comment to me was "irrelevant" since you started this. Well done.

JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: You said you thought so in bold so are you now saying the quote is wrong? I didn't "start" anything. You were the one that believed this should be on Animevice, but of course thats irrelevant as well.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: You said you thought so in bold so are you now saying the quote is wrong? I didn't "start" anything. You were the one that believed this should be on Animevice, but of course thats irrelevant as well.

No, I'm saying your interpretation of it is wrong since I never said I thought so, please, re-quote me and put in bold where I specifically stated "I think you meant as much"...if you can, I'll eat my own foot. I never stated "I believe this should be on animevice" and even if I did, it has nothing to do with you...but you of course had to start this since you felt some kinda way, good job of letting your misguided emotions drag you into a situation.

JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@justsomerandomkid said:

@ancient_0f_days: Never said you couldn't now did I?

Never said you said I couldn't, now did I?...However, after implying that I leave if I don't like the battle, it'd be fair to think you meant as much. But if you want to be technical, no Captain Obvious, you did not.

No Caption Provided

Is this good enough? heck in the other post you even said that you thought so. It has nothing to do with me? I made the thread, I think it has something to do with me. Misguided emotions?

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this good enough? heck in the other post you even said that you thought so. It has nothing to do with me? I made the thread, I think it has something to do with me. Misguided emotions?

No it isn't good enough and I never said I thought so....

@justsomerandomkid said:

please, re-quote me and put in bold where I specifically stated "I think you meant as much"...if you can, I'll eat my own foot.

I'm pretty sure (what with a college level education and whatnot) that "It 'd be fair to think you meant as much" looks different than "I think you meant as much" considering I am not saying "I think you meant as much".

and it has nothing to do with you whether you made the thread or not...cus I'm not the only person to say "Animevice".

Concession accepted.

Avatar image for parallax_hal_jordan
Parallax_Hal_Jordan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even if Kid Boo absorbs Ssj 3 Goku (Boo saga,not BoG one) he's still far away from Super Boo (none absorbed)It will be better for round 2 if KB absorbs Gotenks (Ssj3) and Super Boo absorbs Goku (Ssj3),that will be a better match (and there i'm giving the edge to KB)

But now,this is a mismatch

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#43 SC  Moderator

@justsomerandomkid: @ancient_0f_days: Please stay on top and do not antagonize other posters. Posters can post wherever they want, as long as they are on topic and following other rules and guidelines. I think you have both established you have different attitudes about this thread, no need to continual trying to get the last word in.

Cheers.

You sound like an ignorant, self-righteous imbecile. -- Don't be such an uptight prick

This here is inappropriate and uncalled for. Everything else you said was fine, so in the future please just post that and leave the above parts out. Thanks.

Avatar image for deactivated-5aeee811636a0
deactivated-5aeee811636a0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aren't dbz battles banned

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aren't dbz battles banned

not when against other DBZ characters...so no, not in this case.

JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: So you pretty much want me to quote on something very specific. Even though you said something else that meant pretty much the exact same thing? Quite the low tatic there. And I don't see why you not being the only one to say "Animevice " is actually important but ok...

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: So you pretty much want me to quote on something very specific. Even though you said something else that meant pretty much the exact same thing? Quite the low tatic there. And I don't see why you not being the only one to say "Animevice " is actually important but ok...

@sc said:

@justsomerandomkid: @ancient_0f_days: Please stay on top and do not antagonize other posters. Posters can post wherever they want, as long as they are on topic and following other rules and guidelines. I think you have both established you have different attitudes about this thread, no need to continual trying to get the last word in.

Cheers.

JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

brainstorm01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kidbuu>superbuu

Avatar image for parallax_hal_jordan
Parallax_Hal_Jordan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@justsomerandomkid: You have this:

1. Gotenks Ssj3>= Super Boo (he was going to destroy him,but the fusion ended)
  2. Kid Boo >=<Goku Ssj3 (Goku stated that he can kill him if he can gather enough ki,but he's alive,so,his ki pool depleted faster than when he was dead).Going by statements (from Goku & Vegeta): Goku>Kid Boo (ki related),going with the actual fight: Kid Boo>Goku Ssj3 (molecular regeneration,and the fact that Goku Ssj3 spent his energy,give him the edge)
  3. Gotenks & S.Boo >>>>Goku & KidBoo (i'm basing this in the fact i believe all of them are in the Boo saga's power level,right?)

Honestly,i'm giving a slight edge (with your OP change) to Kid Boo,because he's a lot more brutal and now (thanks to Gotenks Ssj3's power) he is in Super Boo's league,but i wouldn't be surprised if Super Boo take a few matches out of 10...he's smarter than KB after all

Kid Boo 6/10