Super Buu vs. Janemba

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for man_of_miracles
Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Man_of_Miracles

This is Super Buu (no absorbtions)

Fight is to KO or death.

Takes place in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber

start 30yds apart.

vs.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By nefarious

Janemba stomps. He can manipulate reality.

niBBit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By niBBit

Tough one. Goku SSJ3 in this movie was at his strongest in the entire series since he was dead thus not suffering from energy loss or not so major one, and unlike the Kid Buu fight he didn't had no reason to hold back. He managed to hurt Janemba somewhat but that quickly became null as Janemba laughed it off and countered with just one blast damaging Goku SSJ3 badly. Later when Gogeta appeared we see Janemba powerup, but before he could complete his boost Gogeta rushed him and killed him showing us that Janemba was not fighting Goku at his best so he has some reserve but how much we don't know.

I think Janemba MIGHT be close to Super Buu in power. Looking at these guys fights and what they can do i say Super Buu wins. Super Buu has better healing and can exploit Janemba's silly weakness as Super Buu is quick to curse. Janemba seems a bit more serious in fighting than Super Buu but he is still a lunatic like Buu. His sword won't do to much i think as Buu could keep regenerating, althou maybe if it happens to often Buu might have some trouble like when Vegito constanly blew him apart he had trouble regenerating properly. Janemba seem to have more interesting attacks than Buu but i doubt it would be to effective against Super Buu. I say Super Buu wins after a good fight.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4