This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by NeonGameWave (8963 posts) - - Show Bio

This is Pre-52 Darkseid

Morals off

No prep

Winner by K.O/Death

Who wins?

Note: It sounded interesting to me and many paired Darkseid against Frieza and Cell, and I said why not, I want to hear peoples` opinion on it.

Have a good debate and discussion.

#2 Posted by NeonGameWave (8963 posts) - - Show Bio

Start!

#3 Posted by Dextersinister (6496 posts) - - Show Bio

There is no difference than this and the fight with Frieza, after a certain point DBZ characters are completely interchangeable when compared to other universes. Despite how many 0's they stick on the end of their power levels the fights look the same and have the same effect on the surrounding countryside, they couldn't really go beyond planet destroying beam.

#4 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@NeonGameWave: DS will win if he can pull of the OB first. However he has been speed Blitz a few times I heard.

Super Buu has the Speed to get in and do what he has too.

Super Buu can win if he A) Shatters Reality with his scream B) Turn DS into a Gumball Candy or C) Asorb DS and add his power to his.

So DS has OBs and Super Buu has Options A, B, or C. Super Buu wins due to Speed and more options.

#5 Posted by buttersdaman000 (10447 posts) - - Show Bio

Thats Buuhan, not Super Buu

#6 Posted by NeonGameWave (8963 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2: Awesome points!

#7 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@buttersdaman000 said:

Thats Buuhan, not Super Buu

This is true. I think Gotenks SS3 Super Buu was stronger than Buuhan.

Kid Buu still wrecked all.

#8 Posted by XImpossibruX (5245 posts) - - Show Bio

Super Buu he can definitively deal with the OB. All he does is rip his body into separate parts.

Gohan even stated that he could of blown up the Earth whenever he wanted to easily, but he was up to something.

And that something meant absorbing.

#9 Posted by jobbernos (1420 posts) - - Show Bio

darkseid effortlessly.

#10 Posted by TheMightyAvenger (1908 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2: I disagree on that part, Gohan did better against Buu than Gotenks did, therefore Buuhan is probably stronger than SS3 Gotenks Buu.

#11 Posted by Sethlol (1296 posts) - - Show Bio

Omega Beams.

#12 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7043 posts) - - Show Bio

How is this even a fight? People treat it like Darkseid has to shoot his omega beams out of his eyes. He can manipulate it in every aspect!! He even shot it out of other people's eyes before. Also Darkseid can manipulate time, how done so in the past, so I don't see how you're going to speed blitz him.

#13 Posted by solesamurai (591 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sethlol said:

Omega Beams.

Darkseid Uses OB > Buu splits into different pieces > Buu survives OB effortlessly.

#14 Posted by RedLanternSuperman (348 posts) - - Show Bio

Super Buu..... literally he would destroy Darkseid.

#15 Posted by Nerd Of A Hero (897 posts) - - Show Bio

Super Buu would turn Darkseid into candy and eat him up, splite himself into multiple versions to take darkseid on at once, or just absorb him if things get crazy. Despite this, Buu has the speed, strength, and powers to take him on without a doubt.

#16 Posted by kcaz (1371 posts) - - Show Bio

super buu absorbs darkseid

#17 Posted by ComicStooge (13788 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid squishes him like a bug, honestly. He'd do the same to Superman and most over characters if written correctly.

#18 Posted by Freefa11 (2423 posts) - - Show Bio

@OmgOmgWtfWtf said:

How is this even a fight? People treat it like Darkseid has to shoot his omega beams out of his eyes.

Um, he pretty much always does. And how was that even being brought up? I don't think them coming from his eyes was really being discussed.

He can manipulate it in every aspect!! He even shot it out of other people's eyes before.

He only did that in Final Crisis, that I recall, and only from a crowd of people dominated by the ALE. It wasn't really a normal situation and that is certainly not normally how he uses the OB.

Also Darkseid can manipulate time, how done so in the past, so I don't see how you're going to speed blitz him.

He has BFR'd people to different time periods on a few occasions by shooting them with the Omega Beams. He doesn't really have a generalized "time manipulation" power like the Prince of Persia or something; it's not like he can just sit there and slow down or rewind time whenever he feels like it.

#19 Posted by RumbleMan_Exe (1543 posts) - - Show Bio

Candyseid xD

will be one badass jawbreaker

#20 Posted by Resonance (86 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm quite curious on how would the Omega Beams fare against Buu. Nevertheless, he can always use the Omega Sanction before he gets turned to candy. Neutral at the moment.

#21 Posted by logy5000 (6120 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know. This would be close.

Pre-Crisis Darkseid wrecks any DBZ warrior though.

#22 Posted by GodDamnIronMan (1553 posts) - - Show Bio

It would be a fair match if you place Thanos against Super Buu

#23 Posted by ShadowPro (1808 posts) - - Show Bio

omega beam, enough said

#24 Posted by Noone301994 (6858 posts) - - Show Bio

These threads are banned u silly goose

#25 Posted by Racob7 (6085 posts) - - Show Bio

New 52 Darkseid may be a better match...

#26 Posted by mtuske (1393 posts) - - Show Bio

Super Boo eats him

#27 Posted by Etheral_Dreams (2268 posts) - - Show Bio

People never learn...

#28 Posted by reaverlation (17047 posts) - - Show Bio

Buu

#29 Posted by DarthVxder (345 posts) - - Show Bio

OB destroy Buu. They have crushed Superman with ease before when Darkseid isnt jobbing. If by any chance it doesnt work [doubt it tho] since every cell in Buus body has to be destroyed then he just BFR Buu with it.

#30 Posted by NinjaWarrior268 (2077 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid disintegrates Buu just by looking at him

#31 Posted by Dbzk1999 (1246 posts) - - Show Bio

Holy crap

Did people really think kid buu > buuhan and stuff like that

I heard about it but never believed it

#32 Posted by Kingant27 (7529 posts) - - Show Bio

DBZ battles are locked, for some reason; anyway in before the lock.

#33 Edited by MysticMedivh (5251 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Posted by JediXMan (31260 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't bump banned threads.