#1 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

the justice league vs thanos,drax, champion of the universe and the hulk??????????all out brawl

#2 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

hmm... do to his programing Drax Kills thanos... and then the JL cleans up the rest..

#3 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

thats not relevent here no programing

#4 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

anybody else

#5 Posted by Colossus666 (259 posts) - - Show Bio

team 1

#6 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

Justice league ez-z-z-z-z--z-z

#7 Posted by jloneblackheart (5519 posts) - - Show Bio
acewasp23 said:
hmm... do to his programing Drax Kills thanos... and then the JL cleans up the rest..
He was still programmed to kill Thanos during the Infinity War, but didn't because they were working together. He said he would do it afterwards.

I would love to say the Marvel team but I'm not sure. Is this the smart Hulk? Is it smart Drax? If not you have 3 powerhouses with no brains and Thanos. What line up of the JL is it? At least give a number because that could be like 30 vs 4.
#8 Posted by Triumphant (2316 posts) - - Show Bio

Justice League

#9 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio
jloneblackheart said:
acewasp23 said: hmm... do to his programing Drax Kills thanos... and then the JL cleans up the rest.. He was ... [more]

smart drax and hulk justice league is the normal supes,mm,gl,ww,flash
#10 Posted by jloneblackheart (5519 posts) - - Show Bio
@vegeta: I think I'm still leaning towards the JL, they are the most of the best DC has to offer and they will work together extremely well
#11 Edited by Dark King (3727 posts) - - Show Bio

unless  team two gets prep they go down  to the jla the only one worth a damn is thanos and he can take down two or three jla members so long as he knows he is going into a fight, otherwise the jla gang up on him and beat him.