Super boy/man prime superman prime 1 mil vs Galactus

• 162 results
mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@mysticmedivh: Thor has knocked Galactus down many times, these Kryptionans >>> Thor....plus they are all massively FTL speedsters, they can hit Galactus multiple times, Galactus is slow as hell he will not be able to react to them, and each of them will be delivering planet busting level and star level punches to him.....SA Superman tows Galaxies of planets around while smiling he will deliver Galaxy strength level punches to Galactus....

Mxy is in DC one million and could turn Galactus into a teddy bear if he wants, and MXY actually looks up to Superman Prime one mill....Superman Prime is the most powerful being in DC one million

Prime one million >>> Mxy >>> Galactus

Feats to back up your claims?

Based off of feats, SPOM is less than Odin.

Actual proof that SPOM is above Mxy?

Kryptonians >>> Thor is not a valid argument. Batman made the Spectre bleed, Batman is human, therefore Batman >>>>>>> Kryptonians by your logic.

Feats please, not speculation.

TheClassicIon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By TheClassicIon

@mysticmedivh said:

@theclassicion said:

@mysticmedivh: Thor has knocked Galactus down many times, these Kryptionans >>> Thor....plus they are all massively FTL speedsters, they can hit Galactus multiple times, Galactus is slow as hell he will not be able to react to them, and each of them will be delivering planet busting level and star level punches to him.....SA Superman tows Galaxies of planets around while smiling he will deliver Galaxy strength level punches to Galactus....

Mxy is in DC one million and could turn Galactus into a teddy bear if he wants, and MXY actually looks up to Superman Prime one mill....Superman Prime is the most powerful being in DC one million

Kryptonians >>> Thor is not a valid argument. Batman made the Spectre bleed, Batman is human, therefore Batman >>>>>>> Kryptonians by your logic.

God you must be trolling, dude these kryptonians are way above Thor it is laughable...you want feats? Thor has knocked down Galactus multiple times and even destroyed his head before....go read the comics, each of these Kryptonians are much stronger than Thor it is laughable, especially Silver Age Superman, all of them will knock down Galan easier than Thor did and much faster too cuz they are way faster than Thor....

Galactus was KO by a blast from a Celestial and dropped to Earth beaten, this blast which he was hit by was not nowhere near solar system busting yet Galactus was out...Silver Age Supes took the BIG BANG and you saying he cannot hang with Galactus who was KO by much less? lmao. And Superboy Prime tanked a Big Bang universal explosion from Monarch, he too can handle Galactus and evade the big guy's attacks easily due to his speed, Superman Prime one Million is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Superboy prime and Silver Age Superman, saying he is weaker than them is just pure nonsense coming from anyone who does...

Superman Prime One Million can definately put much more of a hurting on Galactus than Thor or Silver Age Superman can, Superman Prime One million = 5th dimensional Imp Powers + Powers from the Source + 15 000 years of sundip + powers from all across the Universe + powers from the edge of time and space, all this >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Galactus and his power cosmic...Prime One Million solos

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By mysticmedivh

@theclassicion said:

@mysticmedivh said:

@theclassicion said:

God you must be trolling, dude these kryptonians are way above Thor it is laughable...you want feats? Thor has knocked down Galactus multiple times and even destroyed his head before....go read the comics, each of these Kryptonians are much stronger than Thor it is laughable, especially Silver Age Superman, all of them will knock down Galan easier than Thor did and much faster too cuz they are way faster than Thor....

Galactus was KO by a blast from a Celestial and dropped to Earth beaten, this blast which he was hit by was not nowhere near solar system busting yet Galactus was out...Silver Age Supes took the BIG BANG and you saying he cannot hang with Galactus who was KO by much less? lmao. And Superboy Prime tanked a Big Bang universal explosion from Monarch, he too can handle Galactus and evade the big guy's attacks easily due to his speed, Superman Prime one Million is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Superboy prime and Silver Age Superman, saying he is weaker than them is just pure nonsense coming from anyone who does...

Superman Prime One Million can definately put much more of a hurting on Galactus than Thor or Silver Age Superman can, Superman Prime One million = 5th dimensional Imp Powers + Powers from the Source + 15 000 years of sundip + powers from all across the Universe + powers from the edge of time and space, all this >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Galactus and his power cosmic...Prime One Million solos

That's nice and all, but you evaded my question.

Feats to back up your claims? Otherwise Galactus steps on Prime One Million.

Show some scans.

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By jeepeh

@mysticmedivh: To google!

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Just because a character doesn't have many feats, doesn't mean that powerscaling is wrong, and it certainly doesn't mean they can't win a fight.

TheClassicIon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By TheClassicIon

@mysticmedivh: This is my scan

No Caption Provided

Superman Prime One Million will do a million times worse than that to Galactus, and so will Silver Age Superman and SBP, and they will do that to him many more times because of their speed they can just keep knocking him down everytime he gets up

galactus1967

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By galactus1967

Galactus already tanked a supernova when he was in the new universe,creating life from nothingness and even resserection is not beyond his power.and he recreated zennla and all the people on it easy.And he beats any version of supermouse easy,He is after all the third force in the universe!

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By mysticmedivh

@theclassicion Not a valid argument.

I'll explain why (with scans) tomorrow.

TheClassicIon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus already tanked a supernova when he was in the new universe,creating life from nothingness and even resserection is not beyond his power.and he recreated zennla and all the people on it easy.And he beats any version of supermouse easy,He is after all the third force in the universe!

Surviving a Supernova ? Silver Age Superman Survived the BIG BANG, and SBP Survived a universal explosion, all what Galactus can do Prime one million >>> him with power from the Source + 5th dimentional powers + powers from the very edge of time and space, his powerset and power sources far exceeds that of Galan.

Also you could not be more wrong Galactus is not the third force in the universe far from it, TOAA is first, then LT, then beings like PF and Eternity all the cosmic beings and also the Celestials are above Galactus

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By mysticmedivh

@theclassicion Let's begin, shall we?

First and foremost, you're going to need legitimate feats to back up your arguments. Speculation is not valid.

You showed me a scan of Thor flying through Galactus's head. Alright, but then what? Did Galactus die? Of course he didn't. What you didn't show was the next scan where Galactus promptly gets back up and continues. Your argument is that they'll knock them down until they win, a poor argument indeed. And IIRC, that was a starving Galactus as well.

It is evident that Thor's attack is nothing but a minor nuisance against a starving Galactus.
It is evident that Thor's attack is nothing but a minor nuisance against a starving Galactus.

Regardless, what you see of Galactus isn't his true form. He is like the power cosmic incarnate, a being of pure energy. Something such as a punch or heat-vision isn't going to down an abstract.

This is what @galactus1967 meant as the third force. If you read what he said you would know that he never said that Galactus was the third strongest being. However, Galactus is the third force in the universe, an abstract being beyond comprehension, he is a force of nature.

No Caption Provided

The scans say it themselves.

I can go on and on about the sheer magnitude and importance of Galactus, such as Eternity stating that Galactus must exist or it will mean the end of everything, how he is a force of nature, how he serves as a greater purpose, is essential in the cycle of life and death, etc. etc. etc. but I'm assuming that you get the point now.

You're forgetting that Galactus himself survived the Big Bang which led to the 616 universe as we know it. He will continue to outlive the main 616 universe and go on to exist in the universe after that one, as another big bang will create life anew.

About Silver Age Superman surviving the Big Bang, someone already pointed out that the Big Bang killed him but he was merely wished back to life.

In regards to Superman Prime One Million:

• Had to use Lois's DNA in order to resurrect her.
  • Had to use a Green Power Ring in order to defeat a weakened Solaris.
  • Couldn't stop the destruction of another universe.
  • Merely said "Welcome to my universe". I could say "Welcome to my house" even though I had never actually built that house.
  • He has no actual combat feats.
  • He has no reality warping feats.

(@realitywarper probably knows how even more lacking SPOM is since he's actually read the comic.)

At the end of the day, you cannot provide a valid argument for SPOM. He is lacking feats, and based off of feats, he's done nothing to suggest that he is above Odin. SPOM is a complete non-factor here. Superboy Prime gets blinked out of existence. This is just Galactus vs. Silver Age Superman, and Galactus comes out on top.

TheClassicIon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By TheClassicIon

@mysticmedivh: Nice post and I see your points, however tell me this does TOAA have feats? or The Presence? not really, will you say Galactus or Silver Surfer can defeat TOAA just because they "have more feats" and TOAA doesn't ? I am sure you will never say that, because its ridiculous.

Galactus will get knocked down alot in this battle and eventually beaten by Prime one Million, Galactus won't "blink" SBP from existance lmao where do you get that crap ? he did not do that to Thor or Odin and he has never done that at all, he will not even be able to see SBP cuz of his speeds, once again the Krypronians take this with Superman Prime One Million ending it after Galan takes a beating from the 2 others

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By mysticmedivh

@mysticmedivh: Nice post and I see your points, however tell me this does TOAA have feats? or The Presence? not really, will you say Galactus or Silver Surfer can defeat TOAA just because they "have more feats" and TOAA doesn't ? I am sure you will never say that, because its ridiculous.

Galactus will get knocked down alot in this battle and eventually beaten by Prime one Million, Galactus won't "blink" SBP from existance lmao where do you get that crap ? he did not do that to Thor or Odin and he has never done that at all, he will not even be able to see SBP cuz of his speeds, once again the Krypronians take this with Superman Prime One Million ending it after Galan takes a beating from the 2 others

The difference between The Presence or TOAA and SPOM is that they are confirmed to be omnipotent, omniscient, and omnipresent. SPOM not only has few feats, but the few feats he has are not impressive given the circumstances. In addition to that, the rest of his power is speculation

Prime One Million is a complete non-factor.

The "knock down Galactus" argument is redundant at this point. You completely ignored the fact that Galactus is a being of pure energy, a punch or hit isn't going to do anything to him.

IIRC, Pre-COIE Anti-Monitor beat Silver Age Superman into a bloody pulp. However, by your logic the Supermen should be too fast for Anti-Monitor. The Silver Surfer is fast enough to fly across galaxies in moments, fast enough to travel 500,000 light years in seconds, yet Galactus has no trouble swatting him like a fly. Let alone the fact that Galactus is nigh-omniscient, he would know exactly where they are.

No Caption Provided

As for Superboy Prime, he's been hurt by far, far less. In fact, Silver Surfer could defeat him. Pitting him against Galactus is pointless, as he is absolutely insignificant compared to him.

What's stopping Galactus from using an omnidirectional attack, TP, or Cosmic Awarness to find out Silver Age Superman's weaknesses?

In conclusion:

• SPOM has few feats, and the few feats he does have are not impressive given the circumstances. The rest of his power is merely speculation.
  • Superboy Prime is a complete non-factor.
  • Silver Age Superman is strong, no doubt, but he isn't defeating a cosmic abstract.

TheClassicIon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By TheClassicIon

@mysticmedivh ugh..I have already said all what I need to say refer to my previous posts, I am busy and don't have time for this right now, I will just keep repeating myself in circles if I continue, believe what you wish :-)

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I forgot to mention that he could also drain the Supermen of their solar energy.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ugh..I have already said all what I need to say refer to my previous posts, I am busy and don't have time for this right now, I will just keep repeating myself in circles if I continue, believe what you wish :-)

You proved nothing. You showed zero evidence other than a partial scan that was debunked. You think the Supermen can defeat Galactus with their fists.

I haven't seen you bring up a single valid argument.

Looks like I win here, thanks for your time.

; )

galactus1967

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: we have had some good debates,but I agree with you here ,obviously.I just can`t see any version of superman getting over on Galactus that is not starving!

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: we have had some good debates,but I agree with you here ,obviously.I just can`t see any version of superman getting over on Galactus that is not starving!

Yeah. Galactus is a cosmic being of pure energy. The Supermen have no way to harm him. The idea that punching him will do anything is ridiculous.

TheClassicIon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By TheClassicIon

@galactus1967: @mysticmedivh we have had some good debates,but I agree with you here ,obviously.I just can`t see any version of superman getting over on Galactus that is not starving!

Uhhh...ever heard of Cosmic Armor Superman/Thought Robot Superman? the one who held the Multiverse on his finger, and he has plot manipulation? yea as if puny Galactus can ever compare to him lol Galactus dies against him in seconds

Also I did not say the Supermen will defeat Galactus with their fists, I said they will knock him down alot during the fight like Thor always does they can do even better, and the Superman Prime One Million can finish off and destroy Galactus without without his fists lol he can use his 5th Dimensional Power or Power from the Source or his power from the edge of space and time he can just use any of those to end Galactus easily

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@galactus1967: @mysticmedivh Uhhh...ever heard of Cosmic Armor Superman/Thought Robot Superman? the one who held the Multiverse on his finger, and he has plot manipulation? yea as if puny Galactus can ever compare to him lol Galactus dies against him in seconds

I'm not sure why you're tagging me in this. I just agreed that the Supermen (the ones in this battle) wouldn't beat Galactus. However, I never said a single word about Thought Robot, and I know for a fact that Thought Robot would curbstomp Galactus.

Although technically he isn't a Superman but more of a robot built by the Monitors.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By mysticmedivh

@theclassicion said:

@galactus1967: @mysticmedivh Uhhh...ever heard of Cosmic Armor Superman/Thought Robot Superman? the one who held the Multiverse on his finger, and he has plot manipulation? yea as if puny Galactus can ever compare to him lol Galactus dies against him in seconds

PS I did not say the Supermen will defeat Galactus with their fists, I said they will knock his down alot during the fight like Thor always does they can do even better, and the Superman Prime One Million can finish off and destroy Galactus without without his fists lol he can use his 5th Dimensional Power or Power from the Source or his power from the edge of space and time he can just use any of those to end Galactus easily

Superman Prime One Million has zero feats of using 5th dimensional reality warping power, power from the Source, or power from space and time.

His biggest feat was defeating a weakened Solaris with a Green Power Ring, nothing to suggest that he would be on par with Galactus. How many times do we have to go over this?

Also, knocking him down won't work as I've stated multiple times that he is a being of pure energy (which you somehow conveniently forget in every one of your statements). What you see of Galactus is merely a suit he constructed that contains his immense power.

True form of Galactus
True form of Galactus

Remember how Wally West broke COIE Anti-Monitor's armor open?

Yeah, once his outer armor was broken he revealed his true form, which like Galactus, was that of pure energy. Wally knew he couldn't harm him at all, in fact, he ran away from Anti-Monitor.

Once again, either provide scans to back up your arguments or don't bother arguing at all.

TheClassicIon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: Nah I was saying that so the other guy would know because I thought the two of you did not know about him, and yes it was a giant robot made for the saviour to defeat the Dark Monitor, made in the likeness of Superman and its activated by Superman when his essence was put in it, it is the untimate weapon in existance capable of instantly adapting and countering any threat, the ultimate S.O.S. and good at least you know Galactus would lose here

Onemoreposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#122  Edited By Onemoreposter

@maninthemountain said:

Silver surfer drains SBP

Superman prime 1 million is featless. The Goldie and SA Supes gets beat by Galactus with ease.

Ehhhhh....NO. SA Supes vvould dominate. You've obviously not visited the Silver Age very much.

That said, Galactus takes this due to overvvhelming amounts of feats compared to SMP.

THAT SAID, SMP vvould have a fighting chance in this battle do to the incredible amount of times Galactus has gotten ovvned by lesser beings over the years.

Edit: Didn't read the OP properly. It's not just SMP against Galactus. Team Superman takes this hands dovvn. Possible stomp.

TheClassicIon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: Like I said you cannot say a character loses auto just because he has less feats than another we have seen get knocked down by Thor, and this character is so much more powerful than Thor its laughable... Also like I said does TOAA have any feats ? or the Presence? no. Will you say because they don't have feats Galactus auto defeats them? No I am sure you will not, same goes for Superman Prime One Million here that is the point I was trying to make

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By mysticmedivh

@theclassicion said:

@mysticmedivh: Like I said you cannot say a character loses auto just because he has less feats than another we have seen get knocked down by Thor, and this character is so much more powerful than Thor its laughable... Also like I said does TOAA have any feats ? or the Presence? no. Will you say because they don't have feats Galactus auto defeats them? No I am sure you will not, same goes for Superman Prime One Million here that is the point I was trying to make

Your statement is evident that you never bothered to read my previous statements. I already answered that question.

Batman, a mere human, made Spectre, the wrath of God, bleed. That's just as laughable. Even though this happened, do I believe that the Spectre is any lower in terms of power than he actually is? No, of course not. I still view the Spectre as a very powerful nigh-omnipotent entity, just because he was hurt by a lesser being in that instance doesn't mean I should lowball or downplay him.

In general, on Comic Vine, we use feats/scans to back up our statements in an argument. Speculation has never been a valid argument.

TheClassicIon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: TOAA has no feats shown in any panel whatsoever yet we all know he can blink Galactus away and so can The Presence...so do not put down a character who is clearly more powerful than another just because he does not have all the feats, because even without feats there are characters we know who will murder stomp Galactus

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: TOAA has no feats shown in any panel whatsoever yet we all know he can blink Galactus away and so can The Presence...so do not put down a character who is clearly more powerful than another just because he does not have all the feats, because even without feats there are characters we know who will murder stomp Galactus

I already answered your question, I'll just copy paste what I said.

The difference between The Presence or TOAA and SPOM is that they are confirmedto be omnipotent, omniscient, and omnipresent. SPOM not only has few feats, but the few feats he has are not impressive given the circumstances.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TOAA has no feats shown in any panel whatsoever

Actually, that's not true. He healed an injured Reed Richards and resurrected Beta Ray Bill.

TheClassicIon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By TheClassicIon

@mysticmedivh said:

@theclassicion said:

I already answered your question, I'll just copy paste what I said.

The difference between The Presence or TOAA and SPOM is that they are confirmedto be omnipotent, omniscient, and omnipresent. SPOM not only has few feats, but the few feats he has are not impressive given the circumstances.

Superman Prime is not powerful like TOAA(who has no feats) or The Presence, but Prime is still way more Powerful than Galactus

TheClassicIon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Actually, that's not true. He healed an injured Reed Richards and resurrected Beta Ray Bill.

Lol oh ? and that puts him on Galactus level or the abstracts level in terms of your so called "feats" nope don't think so

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By mysticmedivh

@theclassicion But you have zero feats to back that statement up.

Like I said:

• Had to use Lois's DNA in order to resurrect her.
  • Had to use a Green Power Ring in order to defeat a weakened Solaris.
  • Couldn't stop the destruction of another universe.
  • Merely said "Welcome to my universe". I could say "Welcome to my house" even though I had never actually built that house.
  • He has no actual combat feats.
  • He has no reality warping feats.

He does indeed have some feats, and those few feats he does have are not impressive given the circumstances, especially when you pit him against Galactus.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By mysticmedivh

@theclassicion said:

@mysticmedivh said:

Lol oh ? and that puts him on Galactus level or the abstracts level in terms of your so called "feats" nope don't think so

Your argument is invalid here because TOAA is confirmed to be omnipotent, omniscient, and omnipresent. "Feats" don't apply to him.

Once again, you have no argument that you can back up to prove to me that SPOM would win.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

galactus maybe..... prime doesn't have many feats

TheClassicIon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By TheClassicIon

@mysticmedivh Grant Morrison has talked about Superman Prime in interviews, I don't need to bring this up because I already know he can Stomp Galactus even without feats...

Apparently Grant Morrison himself was the one to say that Superman Prime was 2nd in the Multiverse himself and that he COULD do all these outlandish feats Mxy did, but Morrison never got a chance or ever thought of a good story to base this OP character on, having God Superman fight with universes as Frisbees... most boring comic ever yeah? and he was going to use Superman Prime as a stand in for Cosmic Armor Superman in the fight with Mandrakk, but DC editorial didn't want half the book to be about back-story of Superman Prime and Grant couldn't find a reason to use him, so they just created Cosmic Armor Superman as a stand in (which incidentally involved Superman balancing Universes/Multiverses on his finger and as the Ultimate weapon in existance against Mandrakk... sold like hot cakes... Grant Morrison) . Since Grant Morrison stated that Cosmic Armor=Superman Prime is can be assured that all his power are equal to that of what Cosmic Armor did.

Again though, having the entire blog be about that would've been boring, and some of those quotes seem a little strange at times, but they are included in the official guide.

If you think Galactus can ever compare to that you are dreaming

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By mysticmedivh

@mysticmedivh Grant Morrison has talked about Superman Prime in interviews, I don't need to bring this up because I already know he can Stomp Galactus even without feats...

Apparently Grant Morrison himself was the one to say that Superman Prime was 2nd in the Multiverse himself and that he COULD do all these outlandish feats Mxy did, but Morrison never got a chance or ever thought of a good story to base this OP character on, having God Superman fight with universes as Frisbees... most boring comic ever yeah? and he was going to use Superman Prime as a stand in for Cosmic Armor Superman in the fight with Mandrakk, but DC editorial didn't want half the book to be about back-story of Superman Prime and Grant couldn't find a reason to use him, so they just created Cosmic Armor Superman as a stand in (which incidentally involved Superman balancing Universes/Multiverses on his finger and as the Ultimate weapon in existance against Mandrakk... sold like hot cakes... Grant Morrison) . Since Grant Morrison stated that Cosmic Armor=Superman Prime is can be assured that all his feats are equal to that of what Cosmic Armor did.

Again though, having the entire blog be about that would've been boring, and some of those quotes seem a little strange at times, but they are included in the official guide.

Apparently?

Alright, would you care to provide a link or scan about this interview? Otherwise everything you're saying here cannot be confirmed.

TheClassicIon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By TheClassicIon

@mysticmedivh: Dude grant Morrison gave all the facts about Superman Prime, research the interview or Morrison's blog for yourself, every one knows Grant Morrison has given a deeper view into this character Superman Prime and spoken about him many times.... Morrison Morrison admitted that while Superman Prime was the second most powerful being in DC, The Thought Robot wasn't exactly a being, more the Ultimate weapon activated by Superman

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: Dude grant Morrison gave all the facts about Superman Prime, research the interview or Morrison's blog for yourself, every one knows Grant Morrison has given a deeper view into this character Superman Prime and spoken about him many times....

You're the one defending SPOM here, the least you could do is provide a link to the interview.

TheClassicIon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By TheClassicIon

@mysticmedivh: Morrison Morrison admitted that while Superman Prime was the second most powerful being in DC, The Thought Robot wasn't exactly a being, more the Ultimate weapon activated by Superman, also all these power and ranking of Superman Prime started and came from Morrison...that is why people started taking him seriously and knew he was at these high tier levels even with his lack of feats the writer's word is more than enough here, it is Grant Morrison's word that made it all possible and true

thanobomb1124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: Morrison Morrison admitted that while Superman Prime was the second most powerful being in DC, The Thought Robot wasn't exactly a being, more the Ultimate weapon activated by Superman, also all these power and ranking of Superman Prime started and came from Morrison...that is why people started taking him seriously and knew he was at these high tier levels even with his lack of feats the writer's word is more than enough here, it is Grant Morrison's word that made it all possible and true

I get it, but would you care to provide a link, video, scan, or anything to show me the actual interview.

Sources are required for verification, otherwise I cannot confirm what you're saying.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By mysticmedivh

Just to further reinforce how redundant the "knock down" Galactus argument is:

No Caption Provided

He has no physical form, he's a being of energy. You can hit, punch, and heat-vision all you want, it's not going to do anything. They cannot harm Galactus.

@theclassicion Did you find the interview where Grant Morrison supposedly said Superman Prime = Thought Robot?

Also, have you found any scans to back up your argument?

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Team Still Win .

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

Galactus pimps slaps

A other featless wonder bites the dust

Loading Video...

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sorry but the Team Stomps. We already know the power level of the character was build on. Seen some minor feats of him existing every where. What has Toaa done ? We know the power level he suppose to be on. Superman Prime survived a universal blast that was instant not an extended amount of time that could be escaped but instance. Galactus has never shown nothing on that level. His anger rage him expressing his most powerful out burst i have seen wasnt enough To even suggest he could defeat this team. Nothing states that he is that powerful. Sad but true Kal kent alone would rattle galactus and basically Kal kent is like a herald to prime 1 mil . Galactus isnt on that power level . So people crying they want feats . Show me feats of Toaa. Again He Mega ultra Stomps the comic states the power level and its beyong Galactus .

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By Jestersmiles

@termiteone4ever: TOAA has been confirmed by Marvel to be Omnipresent, Omnipotence , Omi everything so your TOAA argument fails but if you want to back up a featless wonder go right ahead.

An Amped Super boy primed survived a universal blast, and was left unconscious for 100 of years.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@termiteone4ever: TOAA has been confirmed by Marvel to be Omnipresent, Omnipotence , Omi everything so your TOAA argument fails but if you want to back up a featless wonder go right ahead.

An Amped Super boy primed survived a universal blast, and was left unconscious for 100 of years.

He was unconscious for 10,000 years.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

To note, the "surviving " bit had nothing to do with durability and was a consequence of him having become an " anomaly" or some wacky explanation

Anyway dude was just drifting eternally till the Time Trapper rescued him

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By termiteone4ever

@mysticmedivh said:

@jestersmiles said:

He was unconscious for 10,000 years.

It doesnt matter how you state it . He survive universal blast that was instant . Nothing galactus have feat wise is on that level or states that he can Hurt him. .

Again what Feats does Toaa have i am pretty sure in Dc one million they give you an idea how powerful he is and showed that he every where at once even showed you few minor capabilities and where some of his powers and knowledge derived from. What feats does Toaa none . So dont tell me about feat less wonders. Galactus with his powers doesnt show anything that he can take out Prime. Ask King Thor .