Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

@NickA_94 said:
"Wolf stalemate a Predalien in unarmed combat, Predalien are physically superior in Predators, and in the AVPR a Predalien killed a ship full of Predators. "

Predalien did nothing. Wolf is just a veteran in killing Xenomorphs. Super Predators are Expierenced in killing other Predators. 

NickA_94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By NickA_94
@comicdude23:
I tell you didnt watch AVPR, because at the beginning of the movie a Predalien killed a ship full of Predators, something a Super Black Predator couldnt do.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@NickA_94 said:
"@comicdude23: I tell you didnt watch AVPR, because at the beginning of the movie a Predalien killed a ship full of Predators, something a Super Black Predator couldnt do. "

Probably in-expierenced Predators...........  

That just shows Wolf is better than the other Predators....... 

Super Predators hunt Classic Predators.....

Super Predator got too many advantages here.....
NickA_94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By NickA_94
@comicdude23:
I like what

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@NickA_94 said:
"@comicdude23: I like what "

I've already debated this... 

But ok.... 

The Super Predator has Exp in killing other Predators.....whilst the Wolf Predator doesn't 

The Super Predators are stronger, more durable, more stamina and more agile than Wolf....and has enough speed to tag Wolf 

I agreed that the BONE JAW Super Predator is the only  Predator that can beat Wolf.... 

The other Super Predators lose...
NickA_94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By NickA_94
@comicdude23:

That does mean anything, Predators regularly spar against each other. Super Predator has exp killing other Predator while Wolf has exp killing Predaliens who are superior to Predators.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@NickA_94 said:
"@comicdude23: That does mean anything, Predators regularly spar against each other. Super Predator has exp killing other Predator while Wolf has exp killing Predaliens who are superior to Predators. "

No. Wolf Predator has Exp in killing Xenomorphs.... 

Super Predators reguarly kill Classic Predator..... 

Wolf is just an Expierenced Classic Predator....

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@NickA_94:
He didn't beat Predalien in h2h. He was getting his a$$ kicked 

He needed his claws to win
nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By nick_hero22

bump

I still think that Wolf wins, The Super Black Predator has trouble taking out a Predator who had been tied up and tortured for who knows how long, while Wolf was owning xenomorphs and stalemating Predaliens.

m0ntyb0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By m0ntyb0y
@nick_hero22: "I still think that Wolf wins, The Super Black Predator has trouble taking out a Predator who had been tied up and tortured for who knows how long, while Wolf was owning xenomorphs and stalemating Predaliens."

quoted for truth 

Wolf's feats were much more impressive...the Super Black Predator and his crew were failures in my book, they lost to a rag tag group of disoriented humans
Super Black also had trouble with a classic predator who was probably in terrible shape due to deprivation 

Wolf was slaughtering aliens with ease
nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By nick_hero22
@m0ntyb0y said:

@nick_hero22: "I still think that Wolf wins, The Super Black Predator has trouble
taking out a Predator who had been tied up and tortured for who knows
how long, while Wolf was owning xenomorphs and stalemating Predaliens."
 quoted for truth   Wolf's feats were much more impressive...the Super Black Predator and his crew were failures in my book, they lost to a rag tag group of disoriented humansSuper Black also had trouble with a classic predator who was probably in terrible shape due to deprivation   Wolf was slaughtering aliens with ease

I don't know why people overrate them they suck, They couldn't defeated a tortured Predator who was half dead with crap equipment compared to the Super Black Predator and on top of that the Super Black Predator was cheating during the fight. Enough Said
m0ntyb0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By m0ntyb0y
@nick_hero22: I know, it's like Robert Rodriguez the producer said "we're gonna make the super black predators bigger, badder, and meaner than the classics"...and then he did the exact opposite and made them suck donkey balls 

in the comic, it's even explicitly revealed that the classic predator had been tortured, deprived of food and rest etc.
GHZZZ1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

and the Director has stated that Super Preds>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Classic Preds <--- Hes not the orginal director of the movies and not even old timer at the theme.. So i guess he doesnt know shit about it.

You sound like a 10 year old super pred fanboy..

Think with logic, not with your fanboy mind.. The normal predator at the super predators planet wasnt even elite, it was unblooded. Take your head out of your ass and think for a moment, there is no way in hell that any of those super predators could kill a ELITE predator.. And less predator Wolf.. Elite predators would rape those predators.. so would elder predators and clan leader predators..

Brucey_25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolf 7/10 simply because he appears to fight smarter and has more experience in killing in general

Avatar image for amazingscrewonhead
AmazingScrewOnHead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicdude23:

Super predator had a good fight with a classic predator that was tired, hungry and tied up for days on end. Super predators don't fight for honour they pride themselves in getting as many kills as possible while the Jungle hunter clan hold back and enjoy the hunt. If you think the Predator in the first film Predator was trying really hard, going ham so to speak you are very very mistaken, have you even seen the film? The predator takes off its armour and fights Arnold in h2h, throwing him around like a ragdoll. If it was trying it would have just impaled arnold and took his skull.

Wolf took on a Predalien and just about killed it, its by far the most powerful xenomorph we have ever seen in the movies besides the queen Alien, it would wipe the floor with any drone, warrior or newborn. The super preds have better tech but they lack the experience of wolf and there is a good chance they might just blast him as they dont fight honourably.

Pyro_raptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Black Super Predator with the bone jawed mask is called the Berserker.

Doom_Phd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Here's the thing

That predator the superpreds killed was an unblooded basically a teen. The Superpreds will not hunt elites/blooded because even they know what they will be in for if they do.

The superpreds here will get baby shake by wolf and it not even debatable

PkmntrainerCam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

But it's safe to assume that the Crucified Predator that was originally defeated and captured(presumably by Mr. Black/Berserker) was at full strength at the time of his capture, is it not, @doom_phd? Besides, getting in a few hits in a fight doesn't necessarily mean you've won, does it? And as for the "Elites/Blooded" thing, it's assumed that they were a tribe of Bad Bloods, so it's possible that Black and his brothers could have been elites that were made into outcasts. As far as skill I can't say, but the Super Predator's seemed to have been defeated by weaker adversaries purely for plot convenience, just as Wolf defeating an opponent stronger than he was. So... I suppose it all comes down to a mutual agreement between both directors and screenplay writers on who is stronger.

Doom_Phd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pkmntrainercam:

Well you can say that but most blooded preds hunt xenomorphs and elite hunt Xeno queens who physical stats are vastly superior to super preds.

Sure you can say hunting preds takes skill but the preds themselves hunt Xeno because they are the ultimate prey in terms of intelligence, skill, adaptability and physicals. If hunting predators were harder than Xenos then they would basically hunt each other a long time ago.

So that's why I won't say super preds are better because they hunt predators.

And you can say they use tech to kill Xenos but elites don't really use any tech at all. In fact it's mostly either an axe, sword or spear and Mano a Mano with a queen.

What I can say is they probably Gang up on that predator and there is no reason to think otherwise since Super preds fight dirty so they would be a type to catch a pred off guard.

mtuske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Predator that was beaten by the Super Pred was so much smaller than the predators from others films and weakened. Wolf would kill bone jaw.

PkmntrainerCam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By PkmntrainerCam

Actually, @mtuske, the Crucified Predator was average height, while Mr. Black was considerably larger than most other Predators. However, you do have a point on the poor guy's physical condition at the time of their fight though. I guess what i'm really trying to say is that... They didn't show enough of Mr. Black's capabilities in the movie for me to make a decisive call. The "Predators" didn't have enough screen time to really showcase all that they could do(seriously, you think they'd give the predators more screen time in a movie called "predators")...

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#72 the_stegman  Moderator

I'm giving it to Wolf, the guy's A veteran.

mtuske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pkmntrainercam: That Predator was much smaller than the other Predators from the other movies by a good foot. He wasn't much taller than Royce where Arnold didn't even come to the shoulder of the Jungle predator. So either that was a youngling or a midget.

MrHamWallet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Them being stronger is just an assumption on their size. The jungle hunter predator didn't do too shabby in that fight and he was clearly in poor condition prior to the fight. I'd give it to Wolf, he's one of the most experienced predator's and he's hunted predators too

PkmntrainerCam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By PkmntrainerCam

The Crucified Predator was stated to be 7'1, they made him look shorter seemingly to make the Berserker, who was 7'8, look larger and more intimidating. I'm actually a fan of both Wolf and Mr. Black, and I have to give the Crucified Predator my respect too. But when I think about it, Mr. Black's only advantage would be his durability, physical strength, and ruthlessness, things Wolf could probably find a way around, by using Black's arrogance against him. I guess i'll have to admit defeat and say that Wolf would likely win, but it would be fairly for him difficult imo.

And now, I am bested...

Avatar image for deactivated-59b4a71696d1f
deactivated-59b4a71696d1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My man Wolf is an elite Predator. Elites have hundreds of years of experience in hunting and combat, and their right of passage to the elite rank is soloing Alien Queens. You know, those BIG ass mfs that are like 20 feet tall. Alien Queens are bigger, stronger, AND more durable than that crusty Berserker Predator. Wolf was giving the Predalien the hands too, and dude was eating Predators for breakfast in that movie. Size ain't meaning anything to him, they make caskets Berserker's size too. Plus, Berserker got dropped by two humans... TWO humans, b. That's Youngblood type ish. And tell me how he's going to have a good scrap with a Pred that was starved and dehydrated for days and it not even be an elite like Wolf was. Nahh... Berserker's just baby food here.

PkmntrainerCam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By PkmntrainerCam

You just had to drag me back in, didn't you, @youngsoapman? Wolf did not kill an Alien Queen, Scar did, and it cost him his life to defeat it/her. While Wolf is a cool guy, I will not give him credit for something he didn't do. And the Predalien was kicking Wolf's ass, man, you need to re-watch the movies...

mtuske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pkmntrainercam: Wolf was an elite Predator. In order to reach that rank you must cleanse a xeno hive including the queen so it's just going with the lore saying Wolf had already done that and survived. Also the heights were

Bone Jaw 7ft 8

Wolf 7ft 4

PkmntrainerCam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By PkmntrainerCam

Actually, you just have to kill a Xenomorph, River Ghost, or some other form of dangerous entity. Killing a queen is impressive, but it's not required to become an elite.

ViperWolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolf takes this.

Wolf predator is a skilled veteran with years of training and experience. He's got better equipment and is more clever in the battlefield. He can beat a lot of warrior aliens and has gone toe to toe with the predalien which can easily kill normal predators.

Berserker predator (super black predator) is an untrained brawler with less equipment. Super predators may be stronger than ordinary yautja but the Wolf knows how to take down big, strong killers like the predalien. In the Predators movie, the hungry and weaken classic predator was somehow able to give the Berzerker a good fight with him using all the weapons available.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pkmntrainercam: Nah, I wouldn't say Wolf got his ass beat in that fight. He was hanging with the Predalien for about the first minute, then got caught with a tail slap to the face and he got knocked down. Then he got back up, dropped all of his weapons and squared up with it, they locked up and he got muscled out because the Predalien was bigger/stronger. It had Wolf up against the wall and tried to kill him with its tongue/mouth thing and Wolf ripped it out, and that's when they stabbed each other. The fight didn't really start going downhill for him until he decided to go hand-to-hand with it, but even then he managed to come back for a draw. Honestly, I think Wolf would've had that if he didn't decide to drop his weapons.

And my bad, I had Elite mixed up with Elder. Elites just have to kill a lot of several different dangerous species, Elders are the ones who kill Queens. Still though, Wolf was offing Xenos left and right in AvP, almost like they were fodder. IIRC Xenos are more powerful than Synthetics, and Synthetics are like 10x stronger than humans. And Mr. Black happened to take an L to only 2 humans.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

I'm giving this to Wolf.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Crucified Predator was stated to be 7'1, they made him look shorter seemingly to make the Berserker, who was 7'8, look larger and more intimidating. I'm actually a fan of both Wolf and Mr. Black, and I have to give the Crucified Predator my respect too. But when I think about it, Mr. Black's only advantage would be his durability, physical strength, and ruthlessness, things Wolf could probably find a way around, by using Black's arrogance against him. I guess i'll have to admit defeat and say that Wolf would likely win, but it would be fairly for him difficult imo.

And now, I am bested...

The original suit actor was 7'2''. The suit actor for the Crucified Predator is 6'5'' and the Berserker's is 6'7''. If they seemed small to you, that's why.

PkmntrainerCam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Once again, Mr. Black lost seemingly for plot convenience as he was the big bad villain. Royce was getting his ass kicked until that lady intervened by impaling the Berserker. If not for plot convenience, Mr. Black could have used those 14 seconds of unnecessary hesitation as he prepared to decapitate Royce to just well... actually decapitate him in like half a second, then go to finish off the girl before she could shoot him.

And damn, @warlordeternal, that dude is or was more or less the size of an average Predator...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pkmntrainercam: I'd say that was in his character. He knew he had Royce on the ropes and he was being arrogant by taking his time with the kill, and he completely disregarded the presence of what's-her-name. You'd never see an experienced veteran Predator just mess around with getting to the kill like that. It's basically the same reason why the City Hunter Pred, an inexperienced Youngblood, got dropped by Danny Glover in Predator 2. He did the same exact thing: he had Danny beat down and on the ground, figured he'd already won the fight, and was being cocky by taking his time to finish him... and then he got gutted. Wolf's death was the result of him following a code of honor to fight his opponent on equal terms, and Black's death was the result of him wanting to take his time to finish off his target. Mr. Black doesn't follow any sort of code when he hunts, a trait that would cause him to be labeled as a Bad Blood in Yautja culture, and they're seen as scum and get executed for that. Broken Tusk (a clan leader) offed one of his own young clan members for breaking the hunter's code and killing a human child, so I doubt Wolf would be giving the Berserker Pred the same equality treatment he gave to the Predalien. On top of that, Black just really wasn't that impressive in his movie... Like I said before, he was having a decent fight with a Predator that been starved, tortured, dehydrated, and deprived of sleep for days. Replace that Predator with a completely healthy, thoroughly seasoned and highly skilled Elite Predator, and I'm sure the outcome would've been much different.

I'm not saying Wolf would stomp Mr. Black, but I definitely don't think Black would come close to pulling a win. He's just too sloppy and has shown signs of being inexperienced (or at least not being anywhere near as experienced as Wolf), and I don't see him hanging in a scrap for too long before Wolf manages to get the better of him.

ViperWolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By ViperWolf

In the wiki, the super predators and jungle predators have a rivalry.

Berserker vs Jungle predator that hasn't killed a xenomorph before, weaken and still gives the SUPER predator a fight with both using all weapons.

Predalien vs ordinary Predator that has killed a xenonorph before, Predalien wins easily.

Wolf goes toe to toe with Predalien, becomes a draw. If Wolf used his weapons he would have won.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By WarlordEternal

And damn, @warlordeternal, that dude is or was more or less the size of an average Predator...

It's because of him that the Predators are so big. The original idea was that Jean-Claude Van Damme would play the Predator, using his martial arts skills to make the Predator an agile, ninja-esque hunter; however, when compared to Schwarzenegger, Weathers, and Ventura, actors known for their bodybuilding regimens, it became apparent a more physically imposing man was needed to make the creature appear threatening. That's where Kevin Peter Hall came in. He was not only the perfect size, but he was also known for playing monsters. The thing that made his performance stand out though was his ability to use body language to express what a creature is thinking. That may not seem hard, but when you compare his performance to the likes of Derek Mears or Brian Steele, both great suit actors, it's apparent who played a better Predator.

PkmntrainerCam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By PkmntrainerCam

I don't think it was arrogance, @youngsoapman. True, he was an arrogant Predator, but still, I'm pretty sure if you or I had the same gear, physical strength, durability, speed and lack of honor that Mr. Black had we could have just stepped back a few feet and blown them both up with our laser cannons...

Nylz_Ber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Nylz_Ber

Wolf was smart as hell .... He manhandled aliens like wimps ..... [ which makes all the other "hunter/classic" predators look really stupid by comparison ] Also Wolf was like yes, a veteran predator so we don't really know if he already fought with other predators also add to the fact that he could've killed a predalien on a 1v1 while exterminating an alien infestation BY HIMSELF........ [ but you know fcking humans are the protagonists so the world has to revolve around them ]

Also that classic predator that fought the super black was tortured and tired and still gave the super black some trouble

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolf is a stated Veteran, and his feats simply blow away Blackies. Also way better gear load out. This is a stomp.

Avatar image for dragonborntookanarrowtotheknee
DragonBornTookAnArrowToTheKnee789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicdude23: The classic predator was tortured, dehydrated and crucified and was overall weaker then usual and still put up a good fight.

The Berserker Predator was none of these things, those knight wounds only enraged him and even then it was nothing like the Classic Predator.

The Wolf Predator is also leagues ahead of the Berserker Predator in skill and he overall has better feats.

ClassicKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Super Pred. takes the trophy home....

ColonelSanders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Wolf was better skilled and likely more experienced given his position and ability to take on an entire Xenomorph hive solo plus the opportunity to kill a Predalien. Berserker was quite a bit tougher than a normal Yautja (took a point-blank explosion to the face and got up angry, for instance), but he didn't do anything that impressive. With weapons on, Wolf would find a way to win without getting decapitated.

hmsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh please. Mr. Black only defeated a VERY weakened classic predator. Classic predator was very fatigued (and probably hungry and thirsty too). He also didn't have any energy in his shoulder cannon. The fight was not a fair fight at all to determine how tough Mr.Black was.

Pred Wolf, on the other hand, was impaled fighting dozens of the alien drones (he fell few stories and landed on a protruding pipe), but after some medicine, he was back on his feet, got his revenge, then fought the pred alien to a standstill in a melee combat.

I'd say Pred Wolf takes the win.

Cerberus369616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd back Wolf. Super Predators are overrated. Badass, but honestly all evidence points to them just being Outcasts. Wolf is Clearly a high tier Elite.

hmsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By hmsong

My money is on Wolf. Wolf has a lot more experience, and Mr. Black was only able to beat the classic one, since the classic one was severely hungered/injured/fatigued with no energy weapons (classic pred couldn't fire his energy cannon, whereas Mr. Black kept firing his). In short, his "greater strength" isn't even confirmed.

Wolf was able to take out an army of aliens (curbstomped them, really), and came to a draw against the predalien. And above all else, Wolf has FAR better technology that Mr. Black doesn't have. Ex: Whip, double cannon, laser traps, acid bottle. What's more, Mr.Black was unable to see classic pred when it went invisible. Not sure why. Maybe Mr.Black's tech sucks? Or maybe pred's cloak also cloaks their body heat?

The only edge Mr.Black has (for sure) is that Mr.Black doesn't care about any codes.

Neptuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolf stomps.

hmsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are you kidding? The crucified Predator was specifically stated to be an Unblooded predator (very inexperienced). And yes, the Berserkers hunt the Classic, but it's also the other way around too -- Classic also hunt the Berserkers (due to them being honorless). They even say that in the movie, that there's some sort of blood feud war between them.

Wolf is an Elite. Wolf takes this pretty easily. Yes, Berserkers are physically stronger and probably more durable, but there's an overwhelming gap in experience, skills, and equipments. Berserkers are esp bad on the equipments, as it is stated that their weapons are just powered up versions of Young Blood (so no smart disk, no net, no multi-vision masks). That's why the Crucified was able to get the drop on the Black Predator with mere cloak.

For those who don't know, the rank goes like this: Unblooded, Young Blood, Blooded, Leader, Elite (same rank as Leader, but in more specialized solo combat unit), Clan Leader, and Elder. Berserkers are roughly around Blooded.

Fleeting_Mind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Fleeting_Mind

I'd put my money on wolf solely on his equipment, strength, speed, intelligence, feats and rank.

The guy went on to clean a xenomorph outbreak by himself and managed to handle it until humans decided to nuke the town taking him and the xenomorph out. Elites can be proven dangerous by a single individual alone, for example Scar face from the Dark Blade Clan, he was banished for failing his mission and exposing their advance weaponry to the humans. He was vanished or exiled to a planet with the elder only leaving him on a dangerous planet that has a lifeform scorpion xenomorph organism with only a combi-stick and a wristblade to protect himself. as few hundred years had pass when he was tasked to make himself accepted to the clan again and he managed to wiped out the borgia family and other gangs by himself, and he even killed 3 predators that was experimented and clearly superior strength than the bad blood predators.

Now another Elite predator that was managed to survive is Dark Predator. Part of the elite clan and after finishing the trial for getting the rank of the elite he and two more predators was sent to a planet to investigate an accident which three young blooded predator was found dead. After that he continue to hunt the queen while briefly seeing the "Abomination/Predalien" quickly disappearing in the dark. After seeing the scorched remains of the queen that was caused by a lone marine. Spartan who sent him to that planet contracted him to kill the abomination since its a disgrace to the yautja species went to do this mission, after exploring the place he acquired the ancient mask and seeing the first ever record of the first xenomorph that they hunted. He then fought a praetorian xenomorph on a close combat and acquiring an ancient combi-stick. After that he set off the self destruct system of the ancient predator to blow up the pyramid so no xenomorph outbreak will occur then he finally get to faced the predalien that he saw and was contracted by his elite subordinate and killed it before the temple exploded. After being the only survivor in that hunt he commanded the ship to navigate straight to xenomorph prime.

So yeah that's all of the points I can think of so don't mess with the elite predators that is only below the elder predator. And don't mistaken them for being a classic predator since they are leagues above the classic predators that the bad blood predator hunts so yeah Elite Predators>>>>>>>Bad Blood Predators.