#1 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio

Android 13 merges with Android 14 and 15 and becomes SUPER Andriod 13

Can Super 13 defeat the Cloverfield Monster.

#2 Posted by Vance Astro (91122 posts) - - Show Bio

Cloverfield Monster.

#3 Posted by xXi0RIXx (1736 posts) - - Show Bio

aw you of all people know the cloverfeild moster cant be stoped o_o

#4 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

heh yea right. Super 13 would make the monster into his little pet and let it loose on the world

#5 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio

Super 13 is like 5,000 lbs and 15 feet tall.....

Cloverfield monster is  500 stories high and weighs like 10,000 tons.. Maybe more!

#6 Posted by King Saturn (223829 posts) - - Show Bio
What exactly are the full powers of the Cloverfield Monster ? 
#7 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

The monster would easily be dead. Easily.

#8 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"What exactly are the full powers of the Cloverfield Monster ? "

Did you watch the Movie? It was hidious... and Strong. One foot crushed a tank like an emty can of Coke. 0_0
#9 Posted by King Saturn (223829 posts) - - Show Bio
Perfect Cell said:
"King Saturn said:
"What exactly are the full powers of the Cloverfield Monster ? "

Did you watch the Movie? It was hidious... and Strong. One foot crushed a tank like an emty can of Coke. 0_0"
I only saw part of the movie on Bootleg... but how well can the Cloverfield Monster handle multiple Energy Blast attacks ? 
#10 Edited by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes i watched the movie. And i'm not impressed. This would be a better fight if its' Vegeta turned Oozaru from the sayan saga against this monster. And how much do you think Oozaru weighs compared to the monster? Thats then the monkey's beam attack. The clover field monster got stalled for a coupe of seconds by bombs from overhead. And whats more, at the conclusion, they found the tape, which would mean the human race survived. And that they really did blow up the city with the Hydrogen bomb. Which leads me to believe that the monster is dead.

Not very impressed.

#11 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"Yes i watched the movie. And i'm not impressed. This would be a better fight if its' Vegeta turned Oozaru from the sayan saga against this monster. And how much do you think Oozaru weighs compared to the monster? Thats then the monkey's beam attack. The clover field monster got stalled for a coupe of seconds by bombs from overhead. And whats more, at the conclusion, they found the tape, which would mean the human race survived. And that they really did blow up the city with the Hydrogen bomb. Which leads me to believe that the monster is dead.

Not very impressed.
"

Now the question leads to... Can Vegeta survive a Hydrogen Bomb. Or Super 13?
#12 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio
Perfect Cell said:
"Hedatary said:
"Yes i watched the movie. And i'm not impressed. This would be a better fight if its' Vegeta turned Oozaru from the sayan saga against this monster. And how much do you think Oozaru weighs compared to the monster? Thats then the monkey's beam attack. The clover field monster got stalled for a coupe of seconds by bombs from overhead. And whats more, at the conclusion, they found the tape, which would mean the human race survived. And that they really did blow up the city with the Hydrogen bomb. Which leads me to believe that the monster is dead.

Not very impressed.
"

Now the question leads to... Can Vegeta survive a Hydrogen Bomb. Or Super 13?"
these guys have taken energy attacks that has the power of Hydrogen bomb times a hundred. Then yes, yes they can.
#13 Posted by MotorSteel (1757 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"Hedatary said:

Not very impressed.
"

these guys have taken energy attacks that has the power of Hydrogen bomb times a hundred. Then yes, yes they can.
"
Not really.  They have survived Hydrogen bomb powered attacks, though not 100 times that. 
#14 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio
MotorSteel said:
"Hedatary said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"Hedatary said:

Not very impressed.
"

"
Not really.  They have survived Hydrogen bomb powered attacks, though not 100 times that. "
What? The part where Vegeta threw a galic gun that was gonna destroy the world....then Goku pushed it back with more force isn't enough? I mean, vegeta survived an energy attack that was gonna destroy the world, how is that not possible? Thats a million times stronger than a hydrogen bomb.
#15 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

heh..

#16 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"MotorSteel said:
"Hedatary said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"Hedatary said:

Not very impressed.
"

"
Not really.  They have survived Hydrogen bomb powered attacks, though not 100 times that. "
What? The part where Vegeta threw a galic gun that was gonna destroy the world....then Goku pushed it back with more force isn't enough? I mean, vegeta survived an energy attack that was gonna destroy the world, how is that not possible? Thats a million times stronger than a hydrogen bomb.
"

True true... and then there's the most ridiculously super powerful attack... BIG BANG KAMEHAMEHA TIMES 100!!!!!!!
#17 Posted by Ortsab Ecnal (192 posts) - - Show Bio

super 13 wins easy

#18 Posted by Ortsab Ecnal (192 posts) - - Show Bio

super 13 wins easy

#19 Posted by ThaJuggernautKick (396 posts) - - Show Bio

Cloverfield is immune to nuke attacks. 13 dies horribly.

#20 Posted by Warcry80 (2151 posts) - - Show Bio
@ThaJuggernautKick said:
"Cloverfield is immune to nuke attacks. 13 dies horribly. "

Not even ! It took a Spirit Bomb, plus Goku being Supersayin to kill Super 13. This Monster would lose to normal 13. It isn't gonna tank a blast that would lay waste to a planet, since every being beyond the Nameke saga can easily dish out planet busters. 13 Stomps!
#21 Posted by DeadpoolvIronFist (2416 posts) - - Show Bio
@Perfect Cell said:
"King Saturn said:
" What exactly are the full powers of the Cloverfield Monster ? "
Did you watch the Movie? It was hidious... and Strong. One foot crushed a tank like an emty can of Coke. 0_0 "

And it survived a Nuclear explosion.
#22 Posted by Warcry80 (2151 posts) - - Show Bio
@deadpoolvironfist said:
"@Perfect Cell said:
"King Saturn said:
" What exactly are the full powers of the Cloverfield Monster ? "
Did you watch the Movie? It was hidious... and Strong. One foot crushed a tank like an emty can of Coke. 0_0 "
And it survived a Nuclear explosion. "

It survived a Nuke, but lower level Z characters were dishing out and tanking blast larger than Nukes. Piccollo is one, and Master Roshi probably the weakest of them all, destroyed the moon in one Kamehameha! This monster while it has amazing Durability would get vaporized by Super 13.
#23 Posted by buttersdaman000 (9490 posts) - - Show Bio

Super 13 kills it
Gets sued by PETA
who really wins?

#24 Posted by Warcry80 (2151 posts) - - Show Bio
@buttersdaman000 said:
"Super 13 kills it Gets sued by PETA who really wins? "

LMAO!!!! Best Answer!!!
#25 Posted by odinforce (1505 posts) - - Show Bio
@ThaJuggernautKick: when did the colverfield monster take a nuke? i know that they dropped bombs on it and i think that they mentioned using a nuke on it in the end of the movie, but they never showed it being shot by a nuke
#26 Posted by odinforce (1505 posts) - - Show Bio
pre-namek saga goku could destroy the cloverfield monster 

super 13 wins