nice pic of quasar....
is this clasic thor?

#3 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio
Scarlet Thor said:
"nice pic of quasar....
is this clasic thor?"

Yes
#4 Posted by Fresh Prince (5116 posts) - - Show Bio

does sentry have full control of his powers?

#5 Posted by Scarlet Thor (1112 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:
"Scarlet Thor said:
"nice pic of quasar....
is this clasic thor?"

Yes"
and what about Sentry's control over his powers?
#6 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio
Fresh Prince said:
"does sentry have full control of his powers?"

His level when he fought WWHulk.
#7 Posted by Fresh Prince (5116 posts) - - Show Bio

hulks practically a non factor here...

#8 Posted by Scarlet Thor (1112 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:
"Fresh Prince said:
"does sentry have full control of his powers?"

His level when he fought WWHulk."
he didn't seem that much in control during WWH.
I believe Prime can win here
#9 Posted by Fresh Prince (5116 posts) - - Show Bio

if this was current thor i would go for team marvel. but im not too sure now that were using classic thor

#10 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio
Fresh Prince said:
"hulks practically a non factor here..."

Why you say that? He is still stronger than  the clone Superboy who survived a fight with him. And the Hulk would get stronger with each blow.
#11 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio
Fresh Prince said:
"if this was current thor i would go for team marvel. but im not too sure now that were using classic thor"

He would do it by himself with the Odin-force.
#12 Posted by Fresh Prince (5116 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:
"Fresh Prince said:

Why you say that? He is still stronger than  the clone Superboy who survived a fight with him. And the Hulk would get stronger with each blow."
coz i dont think hulk would be able to really touch sbp
#13 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio
Fresh Prince said:
"Alpha said:
"Fresh Prince said:

Why you say that? He is still stronger than  the clone Superboy who survived a fight with him. And the Hulk would get stronger with each blow."
coz i dont think hulk would be able to really touch sbp"

What if something like this happened:

Sentry and Quasar together hit him (they can keep up in earth's atmosphere) stunning him so that the Hulk leaps on him and starts pounding away.

They are many ways that the Hulk could be on him, so I don't think that would be a problem.
#14 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

Id say team marvel FTW definantly with Quasar, 

#15 Posted by King Saturn (224033 posts) - - Show Bio
Superboy Prime would win. Quasar is a beast... but to me he isnt much more than an amped up Green Lantern... and Superboy Prime has owned Green Lanterns in the past
#16 Posted by kaino12 (3151 posts) - - Show Bio

people really dont seem to understand the advantage multipul targets gives. its a win for team marvel.

#17 Posted by King Saturn (224033 posts) - - Show Bio
kaino12 said:
"people really dont seem to understand the advantage multipul targets gives. its a win for team marvel."
It would seem that way... but keep in mind that Superboy Prime has beaten multiple people at once. Thats why I dont think he will lose here... Superboy Prime has taken on Superman, Power Girl, Green Lanterns all at once...and was very successful.
#18 Posted by kaino12 (3151 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"kaino12 said:
"people really dont seem to understand the advantage multipul targets gives. its a win for team marvel."
It would seem that way... but keep in mind that Superboy Prime has beaten multiple people at once. Thats why I dont think he will lose here... Superboy Prime has taken on Superman, Power Girl, Green Lanterns all at once...and was very successful."

well there are two people who atleast match him on streangth one can fly. then theres the other two who urn tag and leave interfearance (its hard to concentrate when lightning bolts keep hiting u in the back.) and then theres when they wrestle him to the ground where he will stay cus its hard to move up when ur repeatedly hit down with the violocty that ur trying to go up.
#19 Posted by King Saturn (224033 posts) - - Show Bio
kaino12 said:
"King Saturn said:
"kaino12 said:
It would seem that way... but keep in mind that Superboy Prime has beaten multiple people at once. Thats why I dont think he will lose here... Superboy Prime has taken on Superman, Power Girl, Green Lanterns all at once...and was very successful."

well there are two people who atleast match him on streangth one can fly. then theres the other two who urn tag and leave interfearance (its hard to concentrate when lightning bolts keep hiting u in the back.) and then theres when they wrestle him to the ground where he will stay cus its hard to move up when ur repeatedly hit down with the violocty that ur trying to go up."
Thats the thing. I dont know if Thor or Sentry can match Prime's strength and speed... maybe... but I am not sure...
#20 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime

#21 Posted by kaino12 (3151 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"kaino12 said:
"King Saturn said:
"kaino12 said:

well there are two people who atleast match him on streangth one can fly. then theres the other two who urn tag and leave interfearance (its hard to concentrate when lightning bolts keep hiting u in the back.) and then theres when they wrestle him to the ground where he will stay cus its hard to move up when ur repeatedly hit down with the violocty that ur trying to go up."
Thats the thing. I dont know if Thor or Sentry can match Prime's strength and speed... maybe... but I am not sure... "
thor probably not but u must admit in all of the scans u see superboy squint when he looks at the sun meaning his eyes are effected by brightness and lighting is vary bright. sentry is the wwh sentry and has the power of 1000 suns!!1000!!!! I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!!! he punches with the gravetational pull of 1000 suns? his punches have energy output of 1000 suns? that could mean there really energy inneffecent.
#22 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel wins

btw quasar is awesome i rarley see him in battles

#23 Posted by King Saturn (224033 posts) - - Show Bio
kaino12 said:
"King Saturn said:
"kaino12 said:
"King Saturn said:
"kaino12 said:

Thats the thing. I dont know if Thor or Sentry can match Prime's strength and speed... maybe... but I am not sure... "
thor probably not but u must admit in all of the scans u see superboy squint when he looks at the sun meaning his eyes are effected by brightness and lighting is vary bright. sentry is the wwh sentry and has the power of 1000 suns!!1000!!!! I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!!! he punches with the gravetational pull of 1000 suns? his punches have energy output of 1000 suns? that could mean there really energy inneffecent."
LOL

Yes Sir
#24 Posted by kaino12 (3151 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"kaino12 said:
"King Saturn said:
"kaino12 said:
"King Saturn said:
"kaino12 said:

thor probably not but u must admit in all of the scans u see superboy squint when he looks at the sun meaning his eyes are effected by brightness and lighting is vary bright. sentry is the wwh sentry and has the power of 1000 suns!!1000!!!! I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!!! he punches with the gravetational pull of 1000 suns? his punches have energy output of 1000 suns? that could mean there really energy inneffecent."
LOL

Yes Sir
"

haha i was wondering when u'd come back on.
#25 Posted by King Saturn (224033 posts) - - Show Bio
Ha Ha Ha  !

Well I am only gonna be on for a few more minutes... then I will be getting off again and probably wont be back until later tonight...
#26 Posted by kaino12 (3151 posts) - - Show Bio

u missed some of my best merterial.

#27 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio

Those guys that SBP beat were not on the levelof any of the Marvels listed. It wasn't until he faced to two Supermen that he had a fight. Those Titans and Outsiders and the rest that attack him were nothing.

#28 Posted by GetItOffMe!!! (47 posts) - - Show Bio

SBP wins.  He can throw cars after all.

#29 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
GetItOffMe!!! said:
"SBP wins.  He can throw cars after all."
That is the ultimate dc strength after all.
#30 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio
geraldthesloth said:
"GetItOffMe!!! said:
"SBP wins.  He can throw cars after all."
That is the ultimate dc strength after all."
LOL!
#31 Posted by never give up (9563 posts) - - Show Bio

Superboy Prime.

#32 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

The reason I say marvel because Quasar has the quantam bands and the quantam bands can drain energy espesially solar energy.

#33 Posted by King Saturn (224033 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"The reason I say marvel because Quasar has the quantam bands and the quantam bands can drain energy espesially solar energy."
Thats True... but people have tried to drain Prime's energy before and have been unsuccessful...
#34 Posted by never give up (9563 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"The reason I say marvel because Quasar has the quantam bands and the quantam bands can drain energy espesially solar energy."
#35 Posted by Erik (32317 posts) - - Show Bio

It took nearly everyone in the DC universe, including the heavy hitters to take Superboy Prime down before. I may be leaning to SBP in this just because of what I have seen.

#36 Posted by never give up (9563 posts) - - Show Bio

#37 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
never give up said:
"
"
Superboy once pushed a rock
#38 Posted by Sasuke (397 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime beats everyone of them and than goes some where and cries cus they where mean to him. I mean come on this is almost a no contest in prime's favor. In the words of a true prime fanboy.

1.The Hulk = could never hit him and if he did the time it would take him to be mad enough to hurt prime i sure prime would have grown bored with playing with the hulk and throw him into the sun or just deep space like he did the anti-monitor.
2. The Sentury = He's like a giant sun or a million exploding ones whatever. Prime is powered and healed by the power of the sun so as long as the sentury is fighting prime he can only make him stronger. And prime may be a cry baby sometimes but his not stuiped he save sentury for last so if one of the other fighters really put up a fight he could keep sucking in the sentury's juice.
3. Quasar = don't know much about this guy but with what i read in this thread he goes down with no real problem. when some one said that he could drain energy i thought he could be marvels trump card but thats only if the sentury is defeated first.
4. The mighty Thor = Im a huge thor fanboy but he gets beat like all the rest. Im not for sure nut i think thor's power bases falls under some kind of magic and prime is uneffected by magic. And for those how say the lightning he calls dosn't come from him it comes from the sky he just controls it it's not magic so it can hurt prime. You are right but Prime has surived a blast that wiped out an entire universe  so theres no way thor could call enough lighting to but prime down.

#39 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio

Two Supermen were taking it to him. So these 4 together could do the same. I guess people are confusing Superboy Prime with Superman Prime.

They are fighting this guy:

caption

Not this guy:
caption

They have a chance.

#40 Posted by Scarlet Thor (1112 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:
"Two Supermen were taking it to him. So these 4 together could do the same. I guess people are confusing Superboy Prime with Superman Prime.

caption

Not this guy:
caption

They have a chance."
I always thought they have similar power levels
#41 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio
Scarlet Thor said:
"Alpha said:
"Two Supermen were taking it to him. So these 4 together could do the same. I guess people are confusing Superboy Prime with Superman Prime.

caption

Not this guy:
caption

They have a chance."
I always thought they have similar power levels"
No way. SMP absorbed the power of a Guardian.
#42 Posted by Scarlet Thor (1112 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:
"Scarlet Thor said:
"Alpha said:

caption

Not this guy:
caption

They have a chance."
No way. SMP absorbed the power of a Guardian."
ok then the Marvel team may have a chance
#43 Posted by Sasuke (397 posts) - - Show Bio
Scarlet Thor said:
"Alpha said:
"Scarlet Thor said:
"Alpha said:

caption

Not this guy:
caption

They have a chance."
ok then the Marvel team may have a chance"
No no they still lose. even if it is boy prime all the feats that he has done he did as superBOY prime. the only one that he wasn't was the erasing of the universe explosion and even at that point he had already lost most of the power he got from the guardian.
#44 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:

And, he would get curbstomped before he gets stronger. Prime is too strong for him....

Alpha said:
"What if something like this happened:

Sentry and Quasar together hit him (they can keep up in earth's atmosphere) stunning him so that the Hulk leaps on him and starts pounding away.

They are many ways that the Hulk could be on him, so I don't think that would be a problem."

Prime reacts faster than all of them... They can try to hit him, but they'll fail...
#45 Posted by Scarlet Thor (1112 posts) - - Show Bio
Sasuke said:
"Scarlet Thor said:
"Alpha said:
"Scarlet Thor said:
"Alpha said:

caption

Not this guy:
caption

They have a chance."
No no they still lose. even if it is boy prime all the feats that he has done he did as superBOY prime. the only one that he wasn't was the erasing of the universe explosion and even at that point he had already lost most of the power he got from the guardian."
He still got beat by flash and two supermen
#46 Posted by kaino12 (3151 posts) - - Show Bio

ur say it like its a 1 on 1 match they gang up on him the rest they hit him to the ground perfirably ontop of the hulk so he gets alittle angeryer each time. then finaly he'll start doing damage. thor runs interfearnce a bolt of lightning to the eyes is bound to stun him and im not sure how sentery's powers work but im sure sbp cant absorbe the power because its a metephor for the amount of power he has there trying to quantify it.

#47 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:

caption

Even as Superboy Prime, they'd still lose. He owned a multitude of heroes in Infinite Crisis on his own. And, he defeated Anti-Monitor himself, from what I can remember....

SeSAW said:
Too bad he can't keep up with his speed. Even when this tactic was used, it didn't have an immediate effect. You can't drain energy from someone that moves entirely too fast for you....
#48 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
Scarlet Thor said:
"He still got beat by flash and two supermen"

Flash moves faster than him, of course. The two Supermen he fought barely won, with one of them dying while Prime's strength was being drained. It's not like he got curbstomped. And, the conditions of that battle are different from this one.
#49 Posted by Sasuke (397 posts) - - Show Bio
Scarlet Thor said:
"Sasuke said:
"Scarlet Thor said:
"Alpha said:
"Scarlet Thor said:
"Alpha said:

caption

Not this guy:
caption

They have a chance."
No no they still lose. even if it is boy prime all the feats that he has done he did as superBOY prime. the only one that he wasn't was the erasing of the universe explosion and even at that point he had already lost most of the power he got from the guardian."
He still got beat by flash and two supermen"
Still no. Prime an 18yr old got beat up my a 30yr old superman when no one had any super powers after prime beat the hell out of a 60yr superman that how the two supermen beat him and i don't see everyone in this fight losing all there powers all of  a sudden so that's out as a way to beat him. And the best all 3 speedsters could do was to trap him in a world where a red sun drained all his power and he still found a way to come back.
#50 Posted by Scarlet Thor (1112 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"Scarlet Thor said:
"He still got beat by flash and two supermen"

Flash moves faster than him, of course. The two Supermen he fought barely won, with one of them dying while Prime's strength was being drained. It's not like he got curbstomped. And, the conditions of that battle are different from this one."
I've red the comic. I  just say he is not as powerful as SMP and the marvel team has a chance