all starting 500 feet away from each other in an abandoned city

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

Good fight. Assuming these are the comic-verse versions I think this would be a pretty decent fight.

Bishop's standard gear typically includes powerful ranged weapons, he can absorb, amp, and redirect Sunspot's blasts, his own bioenergy blasts are powerful, and he is the most tactically capable combatant present. Even though I think he is better fighter than Sunspot and is likely a better fighter than Warpath (have not seen any impressive H2H/weapons skill feats for him) the strength gap between both is too big, and he wouldn't be strong enough to KO them with physical strikes. The odds are against him at melee range. I think he would position himself to take them at range, and leverage Roberto's blasts to his advantage.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba
deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sunspot is probably more of a roadblock to Warpath winning than he is helping himself.

Warpath could take Bishop one on one more than likely, however Sunspot is too arrogant and hot headed to lay off of blasting Bishop, just making him stronger.

I would say Warpath 6/10, Bishop 4/10, Sunspot for all his power is not going to do anything against Bishop and would shoot him first because he knows Warpath very well.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

probably warpath or bishop. sunspot is cool though

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Warpath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

probably warpath or bishop. sunspot is cool though

Bobby has the powers and skills to be an A list hero, however his attitude keeps him on the c-list.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sunspot is probably more of a roadblock to Warpath winning than he is helping himself.

Warpath could take Bishop one on one more than likely, however Sunspot is too arrogant and hot headed to lay off of blasting Bishop, just making him stronger.

I would say Warpath 6/10, Bishop 4/10, Sunspot for all his power is not going to do anything against Bishop and would shoot him first because he knows Warpath very well.

Any good damage soak feats for Warpath? Could he handle blasts from Bishop?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Warpath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@misterwhisper said:

Well it depends on if you believe his durability went down or not from being X-Force's tank to being the more well rounded he is now.

Ex. Back in X-Force 23 ish he was still standing after Exodus blasted the group, knocking everyone out but James.

It would not be so bad if they explained it all, but nope, nothing just "Oh he used to be the big strong and tough guy on team, now he is getting much faster, and has heightened senses, but does not seem as strong, now he can fly, wait a new write does not like that so scrap it."

Great character with great potential but is 90% of the time wasted in a storyline by making him the guy that some popular person beats to make them look tough.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thunderbolt30 said:

@misterwhisper said:

Well it depends on if you believe his durability went down or not from being X-Force's tank to being the more well rounded he is now.

Ex. Back in X-Force 23 ish he was still standing after Exodus blasted the group, knocking everyone out but James.

It would not be so bad if they explained it all, but nope, nothing just "Oh he used to be the big strong and tough guy on team, now he is getting much faster, and has heightened senses, but does not seem as strong, now he can fly, wait a new write does not like that so scrap it."

Great character with great potential but is 90% of the time wasted in a storyline by making him the guy that some popular person beats to make them look tough.

Sooo true...

I was thinking Bishop for a majority initially but I agree with your original assessment for the 6/10 in favor of Warpath. At his best, and not doing to him what the writers have been doing to him lol, I think he would could likely pull a majority.