Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Emperorb777

Superman FTW

WW3 was PIS and being a team buster doesn't mean crap every comic book character is a team buster.

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By texasdeathmatch

Sun-dipped, for sure.

toptom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By toptom

@Immortal777: i don't think ww3 was piss. ba was just acting at full power all the time since he was mad of rage.

however you are right: hal giordan can be a team buster and maybe even flash or wonderwoman etc. for shure even superman CAN be a team buster without a problem.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Regular Supes can beat Black Adam.

greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#55  Edited By greenteaforme

@toptom said:

@Immortal777: i don't think ww3 was piss. ba was just acting at full power all the time since he was mad of rage.

however you are right: hal giordan can be a team buster and maybe even flash or wonderwoman etc. for shure even superman CAN be a team buster without a problem.

WW3 is not PIS.

Black Adam received the powers of Isis, plus the powers he gifted to Osiris back, making him ridiculously more powerful.

He was amped.

toptom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By toptom

@greenteaforme: still ww3 ba has not done anything above what superman can do.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Killemall

@greenteaforme said:

WW3 Black Adam also has the powers of Isis, as well as the remnants of his powers from Osiris (I believe), basically making him more than twice as strong.

I have heard this argument a couple of time, no where in the issue was it stated he had the power of Isis, also note that power of Isis was contained into a necklace which was given to Isis, she had her necklace on for the powers Black Adam never had the necklace at all. Also why would he have powers from Osiris is a little weird, because when he beats Death he tell me now i am death while stricking with his lightning i dont know if that counts as an amp.

Also his feats during World War 3 arent that much different from say his feats during JLA: Reign.

Lets look at his feats from World War 3

1. Fight with Martian Manhunter, beats him because he called upon Shazam lightning

2 Beats few cannon fodders, well done Black Adam

3. Fights Metal Man and Booster Gold, arguably beat them whole fight not shown.

4 Gets the better of Beast Boy and Zach (Zatanna brother)

5 Tears the arms of Frankstine.

6. Ripped Terras heart out

7. Finally fights against JLA and JSA which is easily loses, and its even stated on panel thats because Black Adam was going all out while the team just wanted to stop him without hurting him

That shows he is ruthless rather than extremely powerful, the only time he really faced heavy hitters was at the end which he easily lost.

All the scans from World War 3 where Black Adam appeared are as below, notice , nowhere does it mention anything about Isis or Death amp, and i think thats a pretty big thing not to mention

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Killemall

@greenteaforme: sorry the scan limit didnt let me post all the scans. Here are the missing ones

greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By greenteaforme

@Killemall said:

@greenteaforme said:

WW3 Black Adam also has the powers of Isis, as well as the remnants of his powers from Osiris (I believe), basically making him more than twice as strong.

I have heard this argument a couple of time, no where in the issue was it stated he had the power of Isis, also note that power of Isis was contained into a necklace which was given to Isis, she had her necklace on for the powers Black Adam never had the necklace at all. Also why would he have powers from Osiris is a little weird, because when he beats Death he tell me now i am death while stricking with his lightning i dont know if that counts as an amp.

Also his feats during World War 3 arent that much different from say his feats during JLA: Reign.

Lets look at his feats from World War 3

1. Fight with Martian Manhunter, beats him because he called upon Shazam lightning

2 Beats few cannon fodders, well done Black Adam

3. Fights Metal Man and Booster Gold, arguably beat them whole fight not shown.

4 Gets the better of Beast Boy and Zach (Zatanna brother)

5 Tears the arms of Frankstine.

6. Ripped Terras heart out

7. Finally fights against JLA and JSA which is easily loses, and its even stated on panel thats because Black Adam was going all out while the team just wanted to stop him without hurting him

That shows he is ruthless rather than extremely powerful, the only time he really faced heavy hitters was at the end which he easily lost.

All the scans from World War 3 where Black Adam appeared are as below, notice , nowhere does it mention anything about Isis or Death amp, and i think thats a pretty big thing not to mention

That was a long post to argue something that is fact >_>;;

It is a fact that he does indeed have the powers of Isis. The fact that he says the magic word "Isis" should be proof enough...no?

Osiris's powers were originally Teth's - they returned to him upon Osiris's death.

Fausts's excuse for Isis's resurrection was that Teth used Isis's powers too much (which was a lie, but still).

greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By greenteaforme

@Killemall said:

@greenteaforme: sorry the scan limit didnt let me post all the scans. Here are the missing ones

I agree he should have had better showings, having been amped by Isis, and it may even lead to doubt of his amp, but...he even used the magic word "Isis" and the entire thing was based around him using her power, and then trying to resurrect her.

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Jayfournines

It actually depends on how long Superman did the sundip

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Killemall

@greenteaforme: Where exactly, which scan are you referring to?? The explanation doesnt say anything about Isis, and thats his dead wife he was missing. Is there anywhere he actually says he has the power of Isis?

greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By greenteaforme

@Killemall said:

@greenteaforme: Where exactly, which scan are you referring to?? The explanation doesnt say anything about Isis, and thats his dead wife he was missing. Is there anywhere he actually says he has the power of Isis?

I wasn't referring to a scan.

He uses the magic word "Isis" around that time. Felix Faust also claims Isis was unable to be resurrected because Teth overused Isis's powers.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Killemall

@greenteaforme said:

I wasn't referring to a scan.

He uses the magic word "Isis" around that time. Felix Faust also claims Isis was unable to be resurrected because Teth overused Isis's powers.

Now arent you talking about Black Adam : Dark Ages, rather than World War 3, coz that is where he tried to resurrect Isis.

I think you are confusing the story arc, also note even in Dark Ages, he travels around with the necklace to revive Isis, because the power of isis was contained in the necklace, something Black Adam doesnt wear anywhere in the World War 3.

Also i find it highly unlikely that an amp as such would be addressed nowhere in the actual story arc. :s OR any recap pages, not i have posted every recap pages as well.

flash_2580

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By flash_2580

Black adam

Avatar image for superincrediblebatspider
superincrediblebatspider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would say 50/50, but I take into the account that Superman is more versatile, while BA is absolutely ruthless. It will come down to skill and I say Supes will take this