• 66 results
Dream Omen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Dream Omen

I would really like to know what do you think who would win this one.

Dark Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Dark Zoom

No Caption Provided
BLACK ADAM
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#3  Edited By Mercy_

Black Adam with very little effort.

OldIdiotAccount

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#4  Edited By OldIdiotAccount
@The Dark Huntress said:
" Black Adam with very little effort. "
@Dark Zoom said:
"
No Caption Provided
BLACK ADAM "
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By sexy_merc

Black Adam but Superman would give him a pretty good fight.

Dream Omen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Dream Omen

I read that Black Adam is stronger than Superman, but even sun dipped he cant win??

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Mercy_
@Dream Omen said:
" I read that Black Adam is stronger than Superman, but even sun dipped he cant win?? "
Black Adam is a team buster and has taken down the Justice League before. Even sun-dipped, Supes isn't going to pull a win.
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By sexy_merc
@Dream Omen said:
" I read that Black Adam is stronger than Superman, but even sun dipped he cant win?? "
Superman and him have stalemated before but since this is specifically WW3 Black Adam, he would get a majority.
rightprice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By rightprice
@Sexy Merc: What made WW3 Black Adam more powerful than he normally is.
Dream Omen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Dream Omen
@rightprice:  I think that he got powers from Isis.
Dream Omen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Dream Omen

btw Adam is one of my favorite villains, hes not always a villain. Sometimes hes more of a anti-hero. And hes just misunderstood.  

CylonDorado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By CylonDorado

The way I see it,  it's too close to call. Baseline Black Adam isn't much stronger then Supes, and they both have a power boost.

Dream Omen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Dream Omen
@CylonDorado: Thats one of the reasons I chose this fight, and the trailer for DCUO inspired me, BA lost to Supesy to easy in that fight.
Avatar image for slacker_the_hacker
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Adam with som trouble
hdorman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#15  Edited By hdorman1

Black Adam is my opinion 
a far more ruthless and feral fighter

Avatar image for supermandefender
supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By supermandefender
@The Dark Huntress:  I wouldnt say Black Adam is stronger than Superman. WW3 Black Adam would win a reg fight. But against a Sun Dipped Supes I dunno. It depends all on how much energy Supes chooses to Absorb from the sun. He could Absorb soooo much power he could 1 shot Black Adam. But who knows if Supermans body could hold all that power. Look Kal-El from earth Prime he easily beat Adam....and if Earth Prime Kal-EL can reach those levels Superman could to.
IAMtheHERO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#17  Edited By IAMtheHERO

what is ww3 black adam?@supermandefender: @Sexy Merc: @Dream Omen: @slacker the hacker: @The Dark Huntress:

rightprice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By rightprice
@supermandefender: He could absorb so much that he goes the way of All Star Superman.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By King_Saturn
@supermandefender said:

" @The Dark Huntress:  I wouldnt say Black Adam is stronger than Superman. WW3 Black Adam would win a reg fight. But against a Sun Dipped Supes I dunno. It depends all on how much energy Supes chooses to Absorb from the sun. He could Absorb soooo much power he could 1 shot Black Adam. But who knows if Supermans body could hold all that power. Look Kal-El from earth Prime he easily beat Adam....and if Earth Prime Kal-EL can reach those levels Superman could to. "

actually I think Black Adam is slightly stronger than Superman... based on the fact that he was able to take on Superman and Captain Marvel at the same time and essentially toy with them... 
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By sexy_merc
@IAMtheHERO: Black Adam from the WW3 event.
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Mercy_
@King Saturn said:
" @supermandefender said:
" @The Dark Huntress:  I wouldnt say Black Adam is stronger than Superman. WW3 Black Adam would win a reg fight. But against a Sun Dipped Supes I dunno. It depends all on how much energy Supes chooses to Absorb from the sun. He could Absorb soooo much power he could 1 shot Black Adam. But who knows if Supermans body could hold all that power. Look Kal-El from earth Prime he easily beat Adam....and if Earth Prime Kal-EL can reach those levels Superman could to. "
actually I think Black Adam is slightly stronger than Superman... based on the fact that he was able to take on Superman and Captain Marvel at the same time and essentially toy with them...  "
Not only that, but he's entirely ruthless. The way that he is willing to use his powers is part of what makes him so dangerous.
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By sexy_merc
@King Saturn said:
" actually I think Black Adam is slightly stronger than Superman... based on the fact that he was able to take on Superman and Captain Marvel at the same time and essentially toy with them...  "
True but later on Superman stalemated him and even took a shot that Black Adam said could shatter the planet. Superman also said he didn't have to hold back against him in that fight.
supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By supermandefender
@King Saturn:  Im pretty sure that was a Silver age comic. Black Adam doesnt have such feats now. Superman has gone toe to toe with him and has shown to have the advantage a couple of times.
supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By supermandefender
@rightprice:  He could absorb more.....in JLA he absorbed half a Galaxy of power in the Mageddon. I think thats alittle more than All Stars. All Stars is not part of Modern age Superman....who knowns the exact difference in power...but Id say Modern age Superman is the stronger of all the other modern age versions of Superman. 
* Note Im talking about before All Stars Supes got his power increase.*

Feats like the Mageddon far out shine any of the Feats that All Stars have done but those types of feats are not consist. 

But if its All stars Superman vs WW3 Black Adam then Im gonna side with All Stars.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By King_Saturn
@Sexy Merc said:
" @King Saturn said:
" actually I think Black Adam is slightly stronger than Superman... based on the fact that he was able to take on Superman and Captain Marvel at the same time and essentially toy with them...  "
True but later on Superman stalemated him and even took a shot that Black Adam said could shatter the planet. Superman also said he didn't have to hold back against him in that fight. "
thats one occasion though... and Superman only had a draw against him then... I look at the overall record between what Black Adam has done to not only Superman but Superman's equal ( Captain Marvel ) and see more wins then losses... hell he even beatdown Lord Marvel... someone for all intents and purposes is more powerful than Superman... 

@supermandefender said:
" @King Saturn:  Im pretty sure that was a Silver age comic. Black Adam doesnt have such feats now. Superman has gone toe to toe with him and has shown to have the advantage a couple of times. "
Black Adam doesnt have such feats now huh... heh... go read World War 3 when Black Adam was smashing the asses of multiple DC Heavyhitters including Green Lanterns and Donna Troy and Martian Manhunter at the same time... or go check out JSA and how Black Adam knocked Lord Marvel's dick in the dirt... 
supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By supermandefender
@King Saturn:  I have JLA WW3. I didnt mean he has no impressive feats....I was saying if you compare over all Supermans is alittle bit more impressive. I have no doubt Black Adam is as tuff and problly as strong as Supes....but he hasnt shown to do the samethings Supes has....thats all im trying to say. 

Lord Marvel is more powerful than a reg. Supes that I agree with but were talking about a Sun dipped Supes....and we dunno how much more power he could absorb. Considering that I dunno. It all depends on how much power Supes absorbs here. 

Supes has absorbed sunlight and still lost to Atlas....but yet in All Stars he easily beats him and Sampson in arm wrestling them both at the sametime and he broke both of there arms. 

We also have seen Supes absorb something as powerful as the Mageddon. So i dunno it depends on how much he absorbs I think. Def. think WW3 would beat a reg. Superman with no power boost. 

Superman vs Black Adam both no power boost I say they are equal. Adam has the victorys on his side but they tie more than not and Superman has shown better feats to me. So....i say they are equal normally. But thats just my opinion.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By King_Saturn
@supermandefender said:
" @King Saturn:  I have JLA WW3. I didnt mean he has no impressive feats....I was saying if you compare over all Supermans is alittle bit more impressive. I have no doubt Black Adam is as tuff and problly as strong as Supes....but he hasnt shown to do the samethings Supes has....thats all im trying to say.    Lord Marvel is more powerful than a reg. Supes that I agree with but were talking about a Sun dipped Supes....and we dunno how much more power he could absorb. Considering that I dunno. It all depends on how much power Supes absorbs here.   Supes has absorbed sunlight and still lost to Atlas....but yet in All Stars he easily beats him and Sampson in arm wrestling them both at the sametime and he broke both of there arms.   We also have seen Supes absorb something as powerful as the Mageddon. So i dunno it depends on how much he absorbs I think. Def. think WW3 would beat a reg. Superman with no power boost.   Superman vs Black Adam both no power boost I say they are equal. Adam has the victorys on his side but they tie more than not and Superman has shown better feats to me. So....i say they are equal normally. But thats just my opinion. "
Superman has better general overall feats then Black Adam ( lifting planets, speed feats, etc ) ... but not Melee Battling feats... I have never seen Superman ( at least not regular Superman ) run through Green Lanterns, Donna Troy, Power Girl, and Martian Manhunter in an all out assault... Black Adam has... now you may call it a feat of PIS or he had a power up or whatever... but then how do you explain how he ran through Lord Marvel so easy... I dont recall him having any powerups there at all... 
supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By supermandefender
@King Saturn:  I call Lord Marvel losing to Black Adam really bad writing and either Lord Marvel let him win or its the fact that Lord Marvel is still a little boy even with all the wisdom in the world. I personally think that Adam running thru Lanterns, Donna Troy, Power Girl, and MM is ok. But him beating up on Lord Marvel was really bad because Lord Marvel could have easily called upon any power he wished. He could have easily depowered Black Adam with his magic. 
If you count that as a feat I guess Black Adam tops over Superman on feats....but he doesnt fly around beating up on nigh-omnipotent characters all the time so I dont count that. Superman has consist feats that he is moving planets and moving at light speed ect ect.
drkhwk2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By drkhwk2001
@Sexy Merc said:
" Black Adam but Superman would give him a pretty good fight. "
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Mercy_
@supermandefender said:
" @King Saturn:  I call Lord Marvel losing to Black Adam really bad writing and either Lord Marvel let him win or its the fact that Lord Marvel is still a little boy even with all the wisdom in the world. I personally think that Adam running thru Lanterns, Donna Troy, Power Girl, and MM is ok. But him beating up on Lord Marvel was really bad because Lord Marvel could have easily called upon any power he wished. He could have easily depowered Black Adam with his magic.  If you count that as a feat I guess Black Adam tops over Superman on feats....but he doesnt fly around beating up on nigh-omnipotent characters all the time so I dont count that. Superman has consist feats that he is moving planets and moving at light speed ect ect. "
Just because he doesn't do it continuously doesn't make it any less of a feat. Storm never replicated the galactic core feat, it doesn't mean that it never happened. 
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By King_Saturn
@supermandefender said:
" @King Saturn:  I call Lord Marvel losing to Black Adam really bad writing and either Lord Marvel let him win or its the fact that Lord Marvel is still a little boy even with all the wisdom in the world. I personally think that Adam running thru Lanterns, Donna Troy, Power Girl, and MM is ok. But him beating up on Lord Marvel was really bad because Lord Marvel could have easily called upon any power he wished. He could have easily depowered Black Adam with his magic.  If you count that as a feat I guess Black Adam tops over Superman on feats....but he doesnt fly around beating up on nigh-omnipotent characters all the time so I dont count that. Superman has consist feats that he is moving planets and moving at light speed ect ect. "
wait a minute... now why is it okay that Black Adam can beat up multiple DC Heavyhitters... and not Lord Marvel ? Lord Marvel is indeed powerful... but thats through his incredible Magic... I dont recall anything to indicate Lord Marvel had a significant boost in Physical Attributes... so its very plausible to me for Black Adam to bust up Lord Marvel in a physical fight... 
supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By supermandefender
@King Saturn:  Lord Marvel is nigh-omnipotent...the difference is DC's heavy hitters cant call upon any amount of power they wish. Lord Marvel can. Lord Marvel apparently can call forth any amount of power he wishes....be everywhere i at 1 time....and know anything he wishes. He will have his limits but they should be several times higher than any feat some of DC's heavy hitters...but this is my assumation....if the comics make him have all these crazy powers but limit him to Black Adam strength they shouldnt write to make it seem that he is omnipotent. The thought behind being omnipotent is that he can call forth a endless amount of power if he wished.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By King_Saturn
@supermandefender said:
" @King Saturn:  Lord Marvel is nigh-omnipotent...the difference is DC's heavy hitters cant call upon any amount of power they wish. Lord Marvel can. Lord Marvel apparently can call forth any amount of power he wishes....be everywhere i at 1 time....and know anything he wishes. He will have his limits but they should be several times higher than any feat some of DC's heavy hitters...but this is my assumation....if the comics make him have all these crazy powers but limit him to Black Adam strength they shouldnt write to make it seem that he is omnipotent. The thought behind being omnipotent is that he can call forth a endless amount of power if he wished. "
and the key there in these statements is Lord Marvel " Can "... it doesnt mean he always will... and physically his body isnt that much greater than it was as Captain Marvel... what makes him Nigh Omnipotent is the New Level of Magic he has as Lord Marvel... but does that mean he cant be hurt anymore ? well even Shazam the Wizard himself shown he could be hurt by his war he had with Mordru within the Rock of Eternity... so even though Lord Marvel is incredibly powerful... he is not unbeatable as a whole... 
Push

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Push

I don't believe Superman would need to sundip for Adam, but if he did, he'd take him down very convincingly without issues.
supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By supermandefender
@The Dark Huntress:  True but thats not what im saying. Its still a feat I agree with you...but what im saying is it shouldnt be 1 of his feats. Thats all im saying. Black Adam doesnt have the power to stand up against someone like the Spectre or Ion.  Or be on par with Lord Marvel. Now I might be stretching it alittle bit to say Lord Marvel is on the same level as Spectre but hopefully you understand what im trying to say.

Storm shouldnt blast Silver Surfer out of the sky. But she has still done it and it is a feat but Storm should not be able to beat Silver Surfer. Carnage should be able to beat Silver Surfer. Beat it has happen. Spiderman gave Silver Surfer a run for his money in a fair fight. 

Silver Surfer jobbed for Spidey and Lord Marvel jobbed for Black Adam.
supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By supermandefender
@King Saturn:  Yes its very confusing how DC and Marvel do they're nigh omnipotent level characters sometimes. It seems to me that  characters like the Spectre, Shaazam, Lord Marvel have limitations and can be over powered by some forces that are higher than them. Like Presence. And I think this is why Spectre has problems with Parallax and had problems with Shaazam even tho his power is greater. 
I think Lord Marvels power is greater than Black Adams....and for whatever reason....I am not completely sure I have seen Black Adam beating up on Lord Marvel but i didnt really read fully into depth why? 
But according to the comics Lord Marvel had more power than Shaazam which seems odd because Shaazam gave him his powers. But as the guardian of the rock of eternity Shaazam inherents omnipotent power. Shaazam from what I remember only inherited just omniscience and omnipresence. Marvel inherited all 3. 

My thinking is when Black Adam attacked Lord Marvel when he wasnt connected to the rock of eternity but i didnt read it fully. 
And if he did he must of had some sort of restrictions in play against him or a higher power was involved otherwise it just doesnt make sense.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By King_Saturn
@supermandefender said:
" @King Saturn:  Yes its very confusing how DC and Marvel do they're nigh omnipotent level characters sometimes. It seems to me that  characters like the Spectre, Shaazam, Lord Marvel have limitations and can be over powered by some forces that are higher than them. Like Presence. And I think this is why Spectre has problems with Parallax and had problems with Shaazam even tho his power is greater.  I think Lord Marvels power is greater than Black Adams....and for whatever reason....I am not completely sure I have seen Black Adam beating up on Lord Marvel but i didnt really read fully into depth why?  But according to the comics Lord Marvel had more power than Shaazam which seems odd because Shaazam gave him his powers. But as the guardian of the rock of eternity Shaazam inherents omnipotent power. Shaazam from what I remember only inherited just omniscience and omnipresence. Marvel inherited all 3.   My thinking is when Black Adam attacked Lord Marvel when he wasnt connected to the rock of eternity but i didnt read it fully.  And if he did he must of had some sort of restrictions in play against him or a higher power was involved otherwise it just doesnt make sense. "
I agree that Lord Marvel has More Power than Black Adam does... but thats not what I am talking about... even though Lord Marvel may have More Power to use at his disposal... what is there to say that Lord Marvel is completely immune to all forms of physical attack ? even though he is Lord Marvel... physically in terms of durability he is still Captain Marvel or Captain Marvel slightly amped physically... and the history from an overall view of things is that Captain Marvel has been hurt by Black Adam... even though as Lord Marvel he has Far Greater Magic at his disposal... it wasnt like Black Adam killed Lord Marvel... he just KO him... it seems plausible to me... in a sense at least he could do it... 
supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By supermandefender
@King Saturn:  Not that he is immune to physical attacks I never thought Lord Marvel was beyond being harmed but while being connected with the rock of eternity his power is limitless. So he can further his stats of strength and durability if he wanted to....i think sometimes when Lord Marvel is doing battle and he is not connected to the rock of eternity. I don't think Adam should beat Lord Marvel here and if its accepted Black Adam can do it then Supes should be able to as well. 

But Lord Marvel should beat both Supes and Adam together. But you could be right. My impression was Lord Marvel is nigh-omnipotent.
toptom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By toptom

i know this thread is 2 years old...but lets do this

the only consistant advantage that ba has got over superman is his magic plus the fact that he fight without olding back, but i can t see him being more powerfull than kal.

a sundipped supes would win with just one arm,since he would be as powerfull as sb-prime (more or less).

icysloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By icysloth

Black Adam and you should specify how long superman is sun dipped for

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By z3ro180

@King Saturn: one mans PIS is another mans FEAT...that sounds a bit dumb but you know what i mean

sabracadabra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By sabracadabra

I give it to supes. BA might be more powerfull than regular level supes, but a sundipped superman is on a whole nother level.

greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#43  Edited By greenteaforme

@sabracadabra said:

I give it to supes. BA might be more powerfull than regular level supes, but a sundipped superman is on a whole nother level.

WW3 Black Adam also has the powers of Isis, as well as the remnants of his powers from Osiris (I believe), basically making him more than twice as strong.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By jeanroygrant

Sun-Dipped Superman got this. There's nothing called WW3 Black Adam. He wasn't amped or anything, it was just that, the comic was full of PIS.

toptom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By toptom

a regular superman can take black adam (as he already did). a sun dipped superman wuold smash him more badly than sb-prime did.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By XiiX

@jeanroygrant said:

Sun-Dipped Superman got this. There's nothing called WW3 Black Adam. He wasn't amped or anything, it was just that, the comic was full of PIS.

I'm inclined to agree. I remember long ago asking for proof that Adam was amped by Isis's power, and nothing conclusive was presented(a statement, dialogue, etc.). Black Adam has often been written as a team buster(of many of the same characters that were being utilized in that very battle no less), but I can agree WW3 was something of an overzealous portrayal. In a word : PIS.

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Jayfournines

It all depends on how long Superman is sundipped; but even a few minutes is enough to triple his powers so...

Superman FTW

thesilentghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By thesilentghost

1. Jim Lee's Thor is amazing

2. Superman curbstomps

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By jeanroygrant

@sabracadabra said:

That's debatable.

Gh0stastic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Gh0stastic

Adam but I think this fight would be extremely close since Superman is sundipped.