• 131 results
#1 Edited by SSJLozza (1528 posts) - - Show Bio

Fight takes place in a desert. Superman has sun dipped for 4 hours and he is blood lusted. The team have morals on. It's current Supes vs WWH, current Thor and current WW with standard kit.

#2 Posted by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio

I guess I'd give it to Supes.

WW's best chance would be to take the bracelets off immediately, and Thor.... well, try to be faster.

Hulk could be a great diversion, but in the end, I give to superman.

#3 Edited by gav (722 posts) - - Show Bio

Are there any official scans on what effect sun dipping has on Superman? I've read 'doubles every 15 minutes' before on this forum, but never a scan. I'll abstain my vote until I hear how much more power Superman has with this dipping. Thanks!

#4 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

@gav said:

Are there any official scans on what effect sun dipping has on Superman? I've read 'doubles every 15 minutes' before on this forum, but never a scan. I'll abstain my vote until I hear how much more power Superman has with this dipping. Thanks!

The double was because he sundipped for 15 minutes in Our Worlds at War and his power was stated to have doubled. But I'm fairly sure that's a logistic curve due to Tower of Babel.

#5 Posted by XImpossibruX (5174 posts) - - Show Bio

Ouch..... Superman completely destroys these three...

#6 Posted by SheenLantern (6641 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman stomps

#7 Edited by gav (722 posts) - - Show Bio

@gav said:

The double was because he sundipped for 15 minutes in Our Worlds at War and his power was stated to have doubled. But I'm fairly sure that's a logistic curve due to Tower of Babel.

Thank you.

#8 Edited by Dratini1331 (7028 posts) - - Show Bio

@gav: There are scans from "Our Worlds at War" Where he's basically on fire and is moving around planets around the size of pluto(?) (I don't know how it didn't break or how he didn't just punch through it) He also could apparently pew some form of fire based on some scans, but I don't have them on me currently =(

#9 Edited by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

@sheenlantern said:

Superman stomps

Does he outclass them that much?

EDIT:

>8 hours sundip

Yeah this is kind of spite.

#10 Posted by SSJLozza (1528 posts) - - Show Bio

@gav:

I'm pretty sure that's the standard calculation used but I don't have any scans. I do also know that he has moved 4.3 Octillion tons while sun dipped before, but I don't recall how long he'd dipped for. I was hoping some Supes experts might wade in here.

#11 Edited by SSJLozza (1528 posts) - - Show Bio

Since everyone is saying Supes stomps, should I halve the time he gets to sun dip?

#12 Posted by dondave (37384 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman

#13 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssjlozza said:

Since everyone is saying Supes stomps, should I halve the time he gets to sun dip?

Make it like 15 minutes.

#14 Edited by SheenLantern (6641 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssjlozza said:

He would still stomp.

#15 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

Team wins

#16 Edited by Cgoodness (4607 posts) - - Show Bio

Doesn't matter how strong superman gets, hes still weak aginst magic, and hes going up against 2 heroes with powerful magic capibilities and a hulk, and If thor sees him as that mutch of a threat he would just suck all the solar radiation out of him. My vote is team.

#17 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

Doesn't matter how strong superman gets, hes still weak aginst magic, and hes going up against 2 heroes with powerful magic capibilities and a hulk, and If thor sees him as that mutch of a threat he would just suck all the solar radiation out of him. My vote is team.

This. Good reasoning btw

#18 Posted by NeonPheonix (650 posts) - - Show Bio

I think 4 hours would be a better fight superman is on a different level than them now, especially throught blood lust

if Black Adam was on there team they might have a chance

Sentry and black adam additionally should be a great match

#19 Posted by Dratini1331 (7028 posts) - - Show Bio

Supes isn't weak against Magic, he's vulnerable to it. Also, Superman can already pretty easily take WW 1-on-1 without the bonus, I don't really see adding the two making it that much closer. It's like pitting 3 level 40 characters against a level 50 one. Even if they aren't stupidly far behind, it doesn't matter if he effectively 1 or 2 shots them.

#20 Posted by Cgoodness (4607 posts) - - Show Bio

@dratini1331: that still doesn't counter Thor's energy absorbing capabilities, WW and hulk just need to get his attention for a sec so Thor could drain him.

#21 Posted by SheenLantern (6641 posts) - - Show Bio

@carter_esque said:

@cgoodness said:

This. Good reasoning btw

No, it's terrible reasoning.

How is the team going to react to Superman? He's getting an 64x boost to his strength, speed and durability, considering how massively fast Superman is already, he's borderline Flash speed at this point.

Now consider how his strength is being multiplied several times over, and that BASE Superman already outclasses all of Team 2 in terms of strength, and you can see why it's a stomp.

Also, when has Thor ever been shown to manipulate radiation?

#22 Posted by Cgoodness (4607 posts) - - Show Bio

@sheenlantern: Thor used his energy absorption to absorb SS's Cosmic power, sky walkers cosmic tempest, magnetos magnetism, etc. And could someone explain to me how thor is week against a speed rush? He capable of flying to the sun in a couple of minutes meaning he has the senses and reflexes to handle insanely high speeds so why would he have problems with other people doing speeds slower or similar to that? He struck down Quicksilver going full speed with ease so and has faught fast opponents in space like SS, sentry, etc. besides this isn't a Thor vs Superman debate, it's a Thor, WW, an Hulk vs sun dipped Superman debate.

#23 Edited by gav (722 posts) - - Show Bio

@carter_esque said:

@cgoodness said:

This. Good reasoning btw

No, it's terrible reasoning.

How is the team going to react to Superman? He's getting an 64x boost to his strength, speed and durability, considering how massively fast Superman is already, he's borderline Flash speed at this point.

Now consider how his strength is being multiplied several times over, and that BASE Superman already outclasses all of Team 2 in terms of strength, and you can see why it's a stomp.

Also, when has Thor ever been shown to manipulate radiation?

What has BASE Superman done in terms of strength to "outclass" World War Hulk?

#24 Posted by Cgoodness (4607 posts) - - Show Bio

@gav: and I want to know how he can overpower Thor who's the god of strength and has a infinite amount of strength.

#25 Posted by dondave (37384 posts) - - Show Bio

@sheenlantern: Thor used his energy absorption to absorb SS's Cosmic power, sky walkers cosmic tempest, magnetos magnetism, etc. And could someone explain to me how thor is week against a speed rush? He capable of flying to the sun in a couple of minutes meaning he has the senses and reflexes to handle insanely high speeds so why would he have problems with other people doing speeds slower or similar to that? He struck down Quicksilver going full speed with ease so and has faught fast opponents in space like SS, sentry, etc. besides this isn't a Thor vs Superman debate, it's a Thor, WW, an Hulk vs sun dipped Superman debate.

Thor has poor reaction times, he's barely around or above street levelers in terms of reaction speed

#26 Posted by gav (722 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@cgoodness said:

Thor has poor reaction times, he's barely around or above street levelers in terms of reaction speed

Umm so street levelers can keep up with Quicksilver, Sentry and Silver Surfer?

#27 Posted by SheenLantern (6641 posts) - - Show Bio

@cgoodness: Right, so just energy, eh? Not actual radiation? That would explain all of his encounters with Hulk.

"He capable of flying to the sun in a couple of minutes"

Superman can do it in seconds, and now his speed is multiplied by 64.

"why would he have problem with other people doing speeds slower or similar to that"

Well, first of all, because he can't fight at those speeds, he can only point himself in a direction, throw Mjolnir and hold on while Mjolnir goes FTL.

Secondly, have you seen all of the times Thor has been speedbliz'd by Spider-Man and Wolverine? He flat-out admitted Wolverine was faster than him.

"besides this isn't a Thor vs Superman debate, it's a Thor, WW, an Hulk vs sun dipped Superman debate"

And they all get slaughtered by Superman.

#28 Posted by SheenLantern (6641 posts) - - Show Bio

@gav: Heh, okay, I'll bite, what's World War Hulk's best strength feat?

#29 Posted by Cgoodness (4607 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: You should know he holds back against street levelers, and even throw fights. But remember this isn't Superman Vs Thor, this is sun dipped Superman vs WW, Hulk, and thor. He would have to attack Thor first and somehow knock him out so he could win which is unlikely because Superman would most likely try to attack WW first out of recognition leaving him open for thor to drain him. Hulk would just enjoy the show. And if he did attack Thor first he would probably get a magical hammer to the face and would probably get accidentally knocked out.

#30 Posted by SheenLantern (6641 posts) - - Show Bio

@cgoodness said:

@dondave: You should know he holds back against street levelers, and even throw fights. But remember this isn't Superman Vs Thor, this is sun dipped Superman vs WW, Hulk, and thor. He would have to attack Thor first and somehow knock him out so he could win which is unlikely because Superman would most likely try to attack WW first out of recognition leaving him open for thor to drain him. Hulk would just enjoy the show. And if he did attack Thor first he would probably get a magical hammer to the face and would probably get accidentally knocked out.

*Facepalm*

1. No one could react to Superman at those speeds.

2. He could one-shot everyone with that strength.

3. You haven't given any evidence whatsoever that Thor can absorb latent solar radiation.

#31 Edited by demonyusuke713 (336 posts) - - Show Bio

the winner is wwh ww and thor why because thor is a skyfather now he can alter reality and all that goodness and its popuar misconception that he that he is slower then supes but thats only on earth and cuz if he uses his full might he can destroy midgard(earth) as he explained plenty of times before and is stated in the databases wwh can casually destroy planets with out a problem a nother misconception is that he is slow when he increases in power due to anger not only does his power increase but speed and durability one can argue that due to ulk limitless power and that his speed increases along with strength is that he can very well reach lightspeed ofcourse he has never done this this is merely speculation at the full might and posibility of hulks power as for wonder woman yea she get curb stomped but yeah a 8 hour superman can get beaten by thor by himself or hulk it wont be easy but its possible

#32 Posted by gav (722 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk has had so many good strength feats over the years, let's start with when he overpowered a field of energy strong enough to change the orbit of a planet. Keep in mind this was Savage Hulk, not World War Hulk who is understood to be even stronger.

#33 Posted by SheenLantern (6641 posts) - - Show Bio

@demonyusuke713 said:

the winner is wwh ww and thor why because thor is a skyfather now he can alter reality and all that goodness and its popuar misconception that he that he is slower then supes but thats only on earth and cuz if he uses his full might he can destroy midgard(earth) as he explained plenty of times before and is stated in the databases wwh can casually destroy planets with out a problem a nother misconception is that he is slow when he increases in power due to anger not only does his power increase but speed and durability one can argue that due to ulk limitless power and that his speed increases along with strength is that he can very well reach lightspeed ofcourse he has never done this this is merely speculation at the full might and posibility of hulks power as for wonder woman yea she get curb stomped but yeah a 8 hour superman can get beaten by thor by himself or hulk it wont be easy but its possible

I read that in a 5 year-old's voice.

1. Thor is not a skyfather, you're either thinking of King Thor or Rune Thor.

2. It's not a misconception that Thor is slower than Superman, it's fact.

3. Superman is also a planet buster.

4. Hulk's speed does not increase with rage.

5. Wonder Woman, even though she's guaranteed to get stomped, she still stands a better chance than Thor or Hulk.
6. It's not possible for Thor or Hulk to beat a sundipped Superman.

#34 Edited by SheenLantern (6641 posts) - - Show Bio

@gav said:

@sheenlantern said:

Hulk has had so many good strength feats over the years, let's start with when he overpowered a field of energy strong enough to change the orbit of a planet. Keep in mind this was Savage Hulk, not World War Hulk who is understood to be even stronger.

Yeah that's....*yawn* that's amazing....

#35 Posted by gav (722 posts) - - Show Bio

@gav said:

@sheenlantern said:

Sarcasm...that's amazing... You're better than that, you wanted a feat I provided one, now you can provide one that "outclasses" this one.

#36 Posted by Elzio1 (120 posts) - - Show Bio

I believe that being bloodlusted is what really gives Supes the majority, and with 8 hours of sundipping he will become a monster, he's too fast for anyone here, I don't see what the team can really do to hurt the Man of Steel.

#37 Posted by Cgoodness (4607 posts) - - Show Bio

@sheenlantern: if you don't like thor draining superman of his powers then how about WW telling Thor supermans weakness to Kryptonite so Thor uses his matter manipulation to turn everything around them into Kryptonite or even supermans own suit? Thor could cast a spell to slow down time maybe if he does know any. I'm probably focusing on thor to mutch anyways.

#38 Posted by SheenLantern (6641 posts) - - Show Bio

@gav said:

@sheenlantern said:

@gav said:

@sheenlantern said:

Sarcasm...that's amazing... You're better than that, you wanted a feat I provided one, now you can provide one that "outclasses" this one.

It's not quantifiable, if it's just defined as 'a planet', we don't know the relatavistic mass and density of 'a planet' or for the orbiting party.

Show me the mathmatics that shows how much force Hulk actually exerted and then we'll talk.

#39 Posted by SheenLantern (6641 posts) - - Show Bio

@cgoodness said:

@sheenlantern: if you don't like thor draining superman of his powers then how about WW telling Thor supermans weakness to Kryptonite so Thor uses his matter manipulation to turn everything around them into Kryptonite or even supermans own suit? Thor could cast a spell to slow down time maybe if he does know any. I'm probably focusing on thor to mutch anyways.

Matter Manipulation? Time Manipulation? Are we talking about the same Thor here?

I dunno how the hell WW is gonna communicate with Thor at all since the entirety of the team is gonna drop dead instantly in a fraction of a second, on account of Superman being bloodlusted and 64x stronger, faster and durable than normal.

#40 Posted by gav (722 posts) - - Show Bio

@gav said:

@sheenlantern said:

@gav said:

@sheenlantern said:

It's not quantifiable, if it's just defined as 'a planet', we don't know the relatavistic mass and density of 'a planet' or for the orbiting party.

Show me the mathmatics that shows how much force Hulk actually exerted and then we'll talk.

If we take the earth as an example: http://www.todayifoundout.com/index.php/2011/04/the-energy-required-to-stop-the-earth-orbiting-the-sun/

I used earth, as an example, since there are sources to the force required, as well as it's not a particular large or small planet.

#41 Posted by Dratini1331 (7028 posts) - - Show Bio

@cgoodness: ? He's never shown to drain energy straight out of someone's body has he? Let alone solar energy, besides, as stated, WW basically is getting toasted immediately, we know that for sure. Hulk gets punched into deep space, and now it's thor vs Sundipped Supes. Thor would have trouble with regular Supes.

#42 Posted by Street_Samurai (320 posts) - - Show Bio

This fight would be over before the team even knew what was going on exactly. Superman would stomp here.

#43 Posted by SheenLantern (6641 posts) - - Show Bio

@gav said:

@sheenlantern said:

@gav said:

@sheenlantern said:

@gav said:

@sheenlantern said:

If we take the earth as an example: http://www.todayifoundout.com/index.php/2011/04/the-energy-required-to-stop-the-earth-orbiting-the-sun/

I used earth, as an example, since there are sources to the force required, as well as it's not a particular large or small planet.

Is the planet in question ever directly compared to earth?

Regardless, 630 Quadrillion megatons isn't really impressive compared to Supes pulling the earth which weighs 6.6 Sextillion tons, or Supes using the IMP, who's impact is equivilant to 10 Octillion megatons.

#44 Posted by Cgoodness (4607 posts) - - Show Bio

@dratini1331: he's reflected sentrys solar blasts right back at him so i don't see how he couldn't drain Superman, plus WW could just tell Thor superman is week against Kryptonite so he could just use his matter manipulation to turn everything around them into kryptonite and probably even supermans own suit.

#45 Edited by SheenLantern (6641 posts) - - Show Bio

@cgoodness said:

@dratini1331: he's reflected sentrys solar blasts right back at him so i don't see how he couldn't drain Superman, plus WW could just tell Thor superman is week against Kryptonite so he could just use his matter manipulation to turn everything around them into kryptonite and probably even supermans own suit.

Look up the words "Reflect" and "Drain", I think you will find that they are not the same.

Also, I've already told you that

A. Wonder Woman would not have time to talk to Thor.

B. Thor doesn't have matter manipulation.

#46 Posted by gav (722 posts) - - Show Bio

@gav said:

@sheenlantern said:

@gav said:

@sheenlantern said:

@gav said:

@sheenlantern said:

Regardless, 630 Quadrillion megatons isn't really impressive compared to Supes pulling the earth which weighs 6.6 Sextillion tons, or Supes using the IMP, who's impact is equivilant to 10 Octillion megatons.

How are you calculating the force to pull the earth? Wasn't that with assistance? Where is the 10 OCtillion megatons figure coming from?

#47 Posted by Cgoodness (4607 posts) - - Show Bio

@sheenlantern:

1)he does have matter manipulation, he's used it on Absorbing Man and turned him into helium

2) obviously if Wonderwomen had time to get help from 2 heroes from another universe, she had time to tell them his weaknesses.

3) What makes you think he can't drain superman? If he can drain SS what chance does superman have

4) I said if he might know how, he knows thousands of different spells he might know a spell to slow down time

5) i think you're being to mutch of a superman fan boy to see my points

#48 Posted by Calrissian89 (126 posts) - - Show Bio

i want to say team but, superman is sundipped for eight hours this is a spite thread, no?

#49 Posted by SheenLantern (6641 posts) - - Show Bio

@gav said:

@sheenlantern said:

@gav said:

@sheenlantern said:

@gav said:

@sheenlantern said:

@gav said:

@sheenlantern said:

How are you calculating the force to pull the earth? Wasn't that with assistance? Where is the 10 OCtillion megatons figure coming from?

I'm not calculating anything, the earth weighs 6.6 Sextillion tons, that's it.

And yes, GL did help him, but you also have to take into account they were pulling against Starbreaker on the opposite end and that GL's contribution during the actual pushing was just keeping the construct together.

#50 Edited by SheenLantern (6641 posts) - - Show Bio

@sheenlantern:

1)he does have matter manipulation, he's used it on Absorbing Man and turned him into helium

2) obviously if Wonderwomen had time to get help from 2 heroes from another universe, she had time to tell them his weaknesses.

3) What makes you think he can't drain superman? If he can drain SS what chance does superman have

4) I said if he might know how, he knows thousands of different spells he might know a spell to slow down time

5) i think you're being to mutch of a superman fan boy to see my points

1. Post a scan.

2. But she doesn't have time.

3. I'd also like a scan of this, and the fact that the Power Cosmic does not equal latent solar radiation.

4. When has Thor actually used spells and not just used an ability of Mjolnir?

5. Very mature.