Round 2:

Cyclops and Havok

VS

Venom (Brock) and Toxin (Mulligan)

Round 3:

Cyclops and Havok

VS

Carnage (Casady) and Toxin (Mulligan)

Classic versions (no phoenix force obviously for Scott)

Morals on, Cyclops has to keep his visor on every battle.

No prep.

Fight takes place in the middle of New York, it is populated but the fight takes place at midnight, it is raining. The only light comes from street lampposts.

Win by incapacitation, death, or KO.

#2 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20427 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyclops and Havok lose terribly due to their powers cancelling each other out.

#3 Posted by Erik (33329 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

Cyclops and Havok lose terribly due to their powers cancelling each other out.

Their powers do not cancel each other out. They are immune to the effects of each other's power.

#4 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: forgot about that.... I edited the OP, thanks for the heads up there.

As of now, care to post an opinion on the fight? Their powers won't cancel out during the fight.

#5 Posted by Erik (33329 posts) - - Show Bio

@ChaosBlazer:

Edit the OP again because he is wrong.

#6 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

@Erik: lol ok. Opinion on the outcome?

#7 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20427 posts) - - Show Bio

@Erik: @ChaosBlazer:

Ok in that case I think they should lose at the first battle. Aren't symbiote characters immune to everything unless it is sonic, sound, or heat based weapon? Not sure if Cyclops blasts have some heat in it, but if it does, than they MIGHT clear this.

#8 Posted by Erik (33329 posts) - - Show Bio

@ChaosBlazer:

Symbiotes easily take Cyclops out because they are too fast for him. Havok might win if he releases his blast in every direction though.

#9 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20427 posts) - - Show Bio

@Erik said:

@ChaosBlazer:

Symbiotes easily take Cyclops out because they are too fast for him. Havok might win if he releases his blast in every direction though.

True. Cyclops might damage them a bit with his blasts, but the second one should take him out.

Havok would probably get tired battling like 6 symbiotes alone without help.

Unless Cyclops returns every new round.

#10 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok in that case I think they should lose at the first battle. Aren't symbiote characters immune to everything unless it is sonic, sound, or heat based weapon? Not sure if Cyclops blasts have some heat in it, but if it does, than they MIGHT clear this.

Blasts have no heat at all. Symbiotes are not immune to sonics and fire, two things that cannot exist in the vacuum of space, that the symbiotes wouldn't have evolved a defense against. However they can still be KO'd or harmed in other ways, just because they have adapted some level of immunity to something doesn't mean they are invulnerable. The optic blast, should be powerful enough to KO or incapacitate a symbiote, but the question is if the symbiotes can be tagged by Cyke and Havok.

#11 Edited by Erik (33329 posts) - - Show Bio

No. They are extremely durable but not immune. Cyclops' optics produce no heat but as fate would have it, Havok's power is to release energy that superheats the air into the visible plasma circle blasts.

#12 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

True. Cyclops might damage them a bit with his blasts, but the second one should take him out.

Havok would probably get tired battling like 6 symbiotes alone without help.

Unless Cyclops returns every new round.

Each new round is a new day. All characters will be completely rejuvenated and healed for the next round. Basically all the rounds are independent events.

#13 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20427 posts) - - Show Bio

@ChaosBlazer: @Erik:

Than Cyclops and Havok should clear.

#14 Posted by DrinkUrPruneJuice77 (1598 posts) - - Show Bio

Summers boys wins.

#15 Posted by karetaker (1565 posts) - - Show Bio

so vulcan gets no summers fam love?

#16 Posted by BringnIt (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

I believe the Symbiotes win.

#17 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

@karetaker: way above symbiote level lol. He would turn this into a stomp so no, no vulcan.

#18 Posted by karetaker (1565 posts) - - Show Bio

@ChaosBlazer: lol damm.summers have little hope then

#19 Posted by VenomousDragon (971 posts) - - Show Bio

All the symbiotes need to do is close the gape and with Brock's camo paired with the speed,agility and strength all the symbiotes possess I think they secure the rounds with Brock in them and probably the last one too.

#20 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

@VenomousDragon:Carnage and Toxin don't have camo powers? lol I've never seen any of the symbiotes use camo though

#21 Posted by VenomousDragon (971 posts) - - Show Bio

@ChaosBlazer: Only Venom has used camo, so it's assumed only Venom can.

#22 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@ChaosBlazer: @Erik: @YourNeighborhoodComicGeek:

Cyclops and Havok should take this if they can tag them. And yes the Symbiotes are fast, but I believe Cyclops/Havok have enough training that they should be able to tag people who are on that level of speed. Especially if they start with a reasonable distance between them.

Symbiotes are weak against heat. It has been shown in several comics, that Cyclops and Havok's attacks (though they do not produce heat directly) cause massive amounts of friction, which produces high volumes of heat. If they manage to get hit by a decent powered blast from either of these two, it could very well cause enough heat to rip those symbiotes to shreds.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#23 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@VenomousDragon said:

All the symbiotes need to do is close the gape and with Brock's camo paired with the speed,agility and strength all the symbiotes possess I think they secure the rounds with Brock in them and probably the last one too.

#24 Posted by bunnieswithtophats (173 posts) - - Show Bio

People who keep counting cyclops out are kinda silly. As much of a douchebag as he is, he's ridiculously fast & precise; not to mention that his skills as a tactician might as well be a part of his mutant abilities. While he may not possess the ideal powerset to put the symbiotes down (i.e. no heat/sound aspect to his ability), he has more than enough raw power to hold them off while Havok reduces them to puddles. So, Summers brothers if they can organize themselves correctly.

#25 Posted by Bo88gdan (4484 posts) - - Show Bio

Summers brothers all rounds