#1  Edited By lior949

GothamRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 23

#2  Edited By GothamRed

didn't this already happen in the boiling rock?

lior949

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By lior949

yeah, but Ty-Lee and Azula escaped before the battle was finished :P

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

Ty Lee literally wins in about 35 seconds

Sissel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Sissel

Ty Lee is just too quick and agile for Suki to handle. She can just disable her with her acupuncture-like punches.

Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 35

#6  Edited By Deadcool

I prefer Suki as character and as warrior, but Ty-lee's skills are indeed better, I think that the main Korra's villain (Amon) would use her style too...

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@Deadcool: did legend of korra start yet??
AlmightyPush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By AlmightyPush

Ty Lee.

Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Deadcool

@The Stegman: The first season would began in 2013 (DAMN)...

Sissel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Sissel

@Deadcool: 2013? Damn it! :3

Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Deadcool

@Sissel: Indeed... Damn it!

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

I think this could go either way. IIRC, when Suki, Zuko and Sokka's dad was escaping from the prison, didn't Suki fight Ty Lee, and neither could take the other? It's been awhile so I could be wrong, but I believe that's how that fight went down.

morgrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By morgrim

its a

draw when they fought neither was able to get the upperhand because suki devised a fighting style to counter ty lees chi blocking

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Pokergeist
@Deadcool said:

I prefer Suki as character and as warrior, but Ty-lee's skills are indeed better, I think that the main Korra's villain (Amon) would use her style too...

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

stalemate .... both are equally matched

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By jeanroygrant

@AlmightyPush said:

Ty Lee.

Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Deadcool

@Sissel said:

@Deadcool: 2013? Damn it! :3

I am glad to know that I was wrong.

vengefulshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By vengefulshot

Suki.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By anthp2000  Moderator  Online

Suki is more skilled, Ty Lee is faster. I'd give this fight a 50/50 by feats with Suki's new chi blocking abilities. But let's face it, in the Boiling Rock, Suki was eventually going to lose.
Now, in theory, Ty Lee logically takes a majority because while Suki learned chi blocking in the comics, Ty Lee became much more skilled as a Kyoshi Warrior. So with a speed edge and comparable skill, she wins.

Anyway, on the tiers, apart from the battle, Ty Lee is higher due to her exceptionally insane agility. Esspecially in-verse against benders.

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

My stand on ty is the same , with knowledge she not that dangerous but without knowledge she has the surprise factor which gives her an advantage

Overall she not that good and there are a long list of characters that can either beat her or fight her to a standstill

vengefulshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthp2000: Why was Suki going to lose? They were even and that was her without her gear.

Chi blocking is a bigger advantage. TyLee hasn't shown anything in the comics that was superior to EOS TyLee, whereas Suki learned to chiblock.

Sukis agility is also fantastic and very close to TyLees.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By anthp2000  Moderator  Online

@anthp2000: Why was Suki going to lose? They were even and that was her without her gear.

Chi blocking is a bigger advantage. TyLee hasn't shown anything in the comics that was superior to EOS TyLee, whereas Suki learned to chiblock.

Sukis agility is also fantastic and very close to TyLees.

Because Ty Lee would eventually land a shot and take her out.

That's why I said in theory and by logic. By feats, it's a 50/50. Sokka trained with Suki for less than a day and improved. If Ty Lee trained 3 years, then I'd bet she became much better.

It's not very close to Ty Lee, they're not comparable. Suki is Azula's tier of agility, Ty Lee is a tier above. She's Ming Hua and Aang tier.

vengefulshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By vengefulshot

Or suki would eventually land a shot and she'd fall off the gondola.

By feats you could argue 50/50 since the only fight they had was a stalemate. By logic Suki wins since her upgrade from the comics was superior to TyLees.

Azula is not replicating Sukis boiling rock feat. She is closer to TyLee than Azula is to her.

vengefulshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@smxlr8: Yeah, I'd argue its Ty's agility and surprise factor that makes her a threat, rather than her actual H2H skill.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By anthp2000  Moderator  Online

@vengefulshot said:

Or suki would eventually land a shot and she'd fall off the gondola.

By feats you could argue 50/50 since the only fight they had was a stalemate. By logic Suki wins since her upgrade from the comics was superior to TyLees.

Azula is not replicating Sukis boiling rock feat. She is closer to TyLee than Azula is to her.

Or no because Suki cannot send people flying with regular punches. Suki was basically delaying the inevitable.

No, by feats I could argue a 50/50 because we haven't seen Ty Lee's upgrade. In logic and in theory, Ty Lee simply wins due to comparable skill and superior speed.

Not even close, Azula is arguably even more agile. Suki did nothing she cannot replicate there. Ty Lee is on another tier. The one that lets her run on ropes, dance around pillars and gondolas and do mid-air flips 30 ft. above the ground.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By anthp2000  Moderator  Online

@vengefulshot said:

@smxlr8: Yeah, I'd argue its Ty's agility and surprise factor that makes her a threat, rather than her actual H2H skill.

And she's also insanely fast. And she got better in the comics.

vengefulshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthp2000: No need to send them flying, just knock them back a little.

Suki is the more skilled H2H combatant as seen when she matched and stalemated TyLee without Chiblocking or her gear. Boiling rock fight showed that EOS Suki w/o gear = EOS TyLee = Comic TyLee. Comic Suki with standard gear > TyLee.

Loled at Azula being more agile though. She couldn't even replicate the first part of that feat where Suki runs on fighting peoples heads.

vengefulshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthp2000: Speed that Suki had no problem matching at the boiling rock.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By anthp2000  Moderator  Online

@vengefulshot said:

@anthp2000: No need to send them flying, just knock them back a little.

Suki is the more skilled H2H combatant as seen when she matched and stalemated TyLee without Chiblocking or her gear. Boiling rock fight showed that EOS Suki w/o gear = EOS TyLee = Comic TyLee. Comic Suki with standard gear > TyLee.

Loled at Azula being more agile though. She couldn't even replicate the first part of that feat where Suki runs on fighting peoples heads.

If she just knocks her back little, she'll simply get back up on the gondola with her agility. She still wins.

No, it didn't. It showed that Suki can hold off Ty Lee, and esspecially without BFR, gear and chi blocking she doesn't stand a chance. Comic Ty Lee is simply better due to skill. Again, if Sokka can get better with less than a day training, Ty Lee can get much better with 3 years training. And Ty Lee also has gear.

Who says she cannot run on people's heads exactly? She has done much, much more advanced acrobatics. Suki is at best on par with Azula in agility.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By anthp2000  Moderator  Online

@vengefulshot said:

@anthp2000: Speed that Suki had no problem matching at the boiling rock.

As the fight goes on, Ty Lee can get that advantage. She was obviously not fighting at her best there. Not like when she blitzed Katara or when she was fighting the Kyoshi Warriors. Her combat speed is obviously superior to some deegre.

vengefulshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthp2000: No because it was quite clearly shown she was incapable of landing a hit on Suki.

she doesn't stand a chance

Stop wanking your favorite characters, it's getting boring.

Comic Ty Lee is simply better due to skill.

False, any superiority that TyLee holds over Suki would be in the speed and acrobatics department, which is minor. Suki surpassed her in H2H skill the moment she learned chiblocking since she could already stalemate her without it.

Cool so your entire argument is based around weird abc logic, baseless assumptions and conjecture. In other words, it's entirely irrelevant since you can't prove anything. Too bad she has no feats of using said gear at a level that would give her any sort of advantage over someone as skilled as Suki, (just like Su vs Kuvira :) ).

I do. Somersaults are not more advanced than running on peoples heads. Care to provide proof that Azula can do anything of the sort?

vengefulshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthp2000: Base kyoshi warriors and an unprepared Katara with one water pouch are absolute fodder compared to Suki. You just gonna blame plot every time a character you like doesn't win?

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@vengefulshot: yep also she seems to overhyped which makes her overrated

For characters that can beat or draw with her well in general there's too many to list but if we focus on just female characters then it's a really long list

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 anthp2000  Moderator  Online

@anthp2000: No because it was quite clearly shown she was incapable of landing a hit on Suki.

she doesn't stand a chance

Stop wanking your favorite characters, it's getting boring.

Comic Ty Lee is simply better due to skill.

False, any superiority that TyLee holds over Suki would be in the speed and acrobatics department, which is minor. Suki surpassed her in H2H skill the moment she learned chiblocking since she could already stalemate her without it.

Cool so your entire argument is based around weird abc logic, baseless assumptions and conjecture. In other words, it's entirely irrelevant since you can't prove anything. Too bad she has no feats of using said gear at a level that would give her any sort of advantage over someone as skilled as Suki, (just like Su vs Kuvira :) ).

I do. Somersaults are not more advanced than running on peoples heads. Care to provide proof that Azula can do anything of the sort?

For the time being.

I don't even like Ty Lee individually that much. I might as well like Suki more, individually. And please don't be like that. Give me a good reason as to how EoS gearless Suki without BFR abilities stands any kind of chance against Ty Lee?

And again, stop ignoring my argument. Ty Lee became more skilled.

You know that''s not ABC logic. It's simple logic.
I'm pretty sure she can simply move her hand to put a shield in front of her?
And you're once again ignoring the fact that they made it explicitly clear Kuvira only got a sligth advantage due to gear.

Mid-air flips are much more advanced than running on heads...

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 anthp2000  Moderator  Online

@anthp2000: Base kyoshi warriors and an unprepared Katara with one water pouch are absolute fodder compared to Suki. You just gonna blame plot every time a character you like doesn't win?

I didn't even say it's plot. It was made explicitly clear that Ty Lee underestimated Suki by the way she was smiling at the start of the fight. If she is serious (like Suki) she can use her speed advantage.

vengefulshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthp2000:

The moment the fight started TyLee got serious.
The moment the fight started TyLee got serious.

For the time being.

So no proof, as per.

I don't even like Ty Lee individually that much. I might as well like Suki more, individually. And please don't be like that. Give me a good reason as to how EoS gearless Suki without BFR abilities stands any kind of chance against Ty Lee?

See "The Fight at the Boiling Rock".

In your head cannon. In terms of feats? No. Provide proof.

"After training with Suki Sokka got better so that means TyLee would too even though it was never shown". Is ABC logic. Sokka is not TyLee and was shown to be a very quick learner like with his time with Piandoa. It is also much easier to improve when you suck(early book 1 Sokka) than when you're an established fighter.

Any untrained idiot could do that. Provide feats of TyLee using her new gear, instead of just assuming it would be anything more than a non factor in a fight with non fodder.

And you're once again ignoring the fact that they made it explicitly clear Kuvira only got a sligth advantage due to gear.

And once again you can't provide any proof of Suyin using her gear to prove that it would be of any use to her in a fight againts Kuvira, who has much better feats of using said gear.

Based off what? Just about every character in the show can do flips to some degree. TyLee, Suki, Aang and Ming are the only people in the verse that have the feats to suggest they could effortlessly run on moving peoples heads.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 anthp2000  Moderator  Online

@anthp2000:

For the time being.

So no proof, as per.

See "The Fight at the Boiling Rock".

In your head cannon. In terms of feats? No. Provide proof.

"After training with Suki Sokka got better so that means TyLee would too even though it was never shown". Is ABC logic. Sokka is not TyLee and was shown to be a very quick learner like with his time with Piandoa. It is also much easier to improve when you suck(early book 1 Sokka) than when you're an established fighter.

Any untrained idiot could do that. Provide feats of TyLee using her new gear, instead of just assuming it would be anything more than a non factor in a fight with non fodder.

And once again you can't provide any proof of Suyin using her gear to prove that it would be of any use to her in a fight againts Kuvira, who has much better feats of using said gear.

Based off what? Just about every character in the show can do flips to some degree. TyLee, Suki, Aang and Ming are the only people in the verse that have the feats to suggest they could effortlessly run on moving peoples heads.

Yeah, the point here is that the moment the fight started, Suki blocked her hands which is letting her get a monmentum. It's much easier to find an opening with superior speed when you start serious.

Proof is, Suki does not have the feats to be as fast as Ty Lee in combat speed. Doesn't mean Suki cannot keep up. Just that Ty Lee is faster.

Where she was delaying the inevitable. Give me a good reason on why Suki could have won, ever there.

No, I won't provide proof because you once again ignore my statements. By feats, it's a 50/50. By logic, Ty Lee wins. I made what I meant pretty clear from the first post.

No ABC logic is A beats B and B beats C so A beats C, and that's awful logic. What I said, is that Sokka training for less than a day with Suki and getting better, is proof enough that Ty Lee training for 3 years with her, will get better.

Since we agree Ty Lee can do that, let's see the Kyoshi Gear a little bit:

• Fans: By using the fans, Suki cannot chi-block, meaning she is at a disadvantage while using them, so she better not.
  • Shield: Both of them can use it pretty simply.
  • Sword: Suki's best feat with it is getting disamred by a barehanded Azula. I'm sure Ty Lee can replicate that.

No advantage overall.

Really? Because all Kuvira did was move her hand with a blade (something Suyin did to cut Lin's cable) and simply launching the cable out of her armor (again, something Suyin can do, my grandma could do that if she was a metalbender). I don't know what makes her gear feats much better if at all.

Mid-air flips by just jumping. No, they can't.

vengefulshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By vengefulshot

@anthp2000:

Yeah, the point here is that the moment the fight started, Suki blocked her hands which is letting her get a monmentum. It's much easier to find an opening with superior speed when you start serious.

Ignoring the evidence once again. TyLee got serious as soon as the fight started. It's like your blind.

"TyLee wasn't serious"
"Not serious."

Proof is, Suki does not have the feats to be as fast as Ty Lee in combat speed. Doesn't mean Suki cannot keep up. Just that Ty Lee is faster.

And TyLee's combat speed advantage, which is minimal, did not help her defeat Suki here. So again, you have no proof.

Where she was delaying the inevitable. Give me a good reason on why Suki could have won, ever there.

By tagging TyLee before she herself got tagged. Delaying the inevitable based off of your hedacanon. The fight clearly showed them as evenly matched.

No, I won't provide proof because you once again ignore my statements. By feats, it's a 50/50. By logic, Ty Lee wins. I made what I meant pretty clear from the first post.

I'm not ignoring your statements at all. I'm asking you to provide evedince for your ridiculous claims, but clearly, you cant prove anything:

No, I won't provide proof

And this is where you lose all credibility.

No ABC logic is A beats B and B beats C so A beats C, and that's awful logic. What I said, is that Sokka training for less than a day with Suki and getting better, is proof enough that Ty Lee training for 3 years with her, will get better.

No, it is not. Sokka is not Tylee, Sokka is a faster learner by feats, and once again, getting better when you're pathetic is far easier than getting better when your already good. In fact, by feats, TyLee peaked at EOS as she did not improve at all during the comics.

Since we agree Ty Lee can do that, let's see the Kyoshi Gear a little bit:

• Fans: By using the fans, Suki cannot chi-block, meaning she is at a disadvantage while using them, so she better not.

Gives a reach advantage. Already established that TyLee is incapable of chiblocking Suki as of the Boiling Rock, and the fans mean that if Suki lands a hit, TyLees arm gets sliced off.

• Shield: Both of them can use it pretty simply.

Nah, Suki has feats of blocking Azula with it. TyLee has no feats to say she could use it effectively.

• Sword: Suki's best feat with it is getting disamred by a barehanded Azula. I'm sure Ty Lee can replicate that.

Fair.

However, I wasn't the one claiming that gear was a huge advantage. In fact I explicitly stated that learning to chi block was a bigger advantage than gear, and since Suki was already stalemating TyLee without that, thank you for proving my point.

Really? Because all Kuvira did was move her hand with a blade (something Suyin did to cut Lin's cable) and simply launching the cable out of her armor (again, something Suyin can do, my grandma could do that if she was a metalbender). I don't know what makes her gear feats much better if at all.

Aims for Su's neck and use the blade to grip the railing and kick Su in the face. Uses the cables as she leaps back to her feat at a speed Suyin fails to react to, and uses it to ragdoll her.

Su has not shown a blade as part of her standard gear, and she doesn't remotely have the feats with strips, cables or swords to be on par with Kuvira. In fact, Su hasn't shown she is capable of ragdolling people that are tagged with metal at all, only Kuvira has shown that ability.

You want to claim that Su can do whatever Kuvira can with gear: Why. Don't. You. Prove it.

Mid-air flips by just jumping. No, they can't.

Every gymnast that's been training for more than a few months can do a flip. And yes, they can. Bolin, Mako, Katara, Ghazan, Zaheer, P'li, Suyin, equalist fodder and much, much more all have feats of doing flips from a jump.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By anthp2000  Moderator  Online

@vengefulshot said:

@anthp2000:

Ignoring the evidence once again. TyLee got serious as soon as the fight started. It's like your blind.

And you're missing my point. Maybe I didn't explain it good. Regardless, the point is that if Ty Lee was serious before the fight started, she would have done much better as she would have gotten a monmentum pressuring Suki more. She got serious right after Suki blocked her. At that point, Ty Lee thought Suki was fodder to her, she underestimated her.

By tagging TyLee before she herself got tagged. Delaying the inevitable based off of your hedacanon. The fight clearly showed them as evenly matched.

And what would Suki be able to do after she tagged her exactly? Tell me.

I'm not ignoring your statements at all. I'm asking you to provide evedince for your ridiculous claims, but clearly, you cant prove anything:

You are ignoring what I'm saying. I said in theory when I claimed Ty Lee got more skilled. I said by feats, it didn't happen. You are allowed to not believe that, but imo it's pretty logical.

No, it is not. Sokka is not Tylee, Sokka is a faster learner by feats, and once again, getting better when you're pathetic is far easier than getting better when your already good. In fact, by feats, TyLee peaked at EOS as she did not improve at all during the comics.

By feats strictly.

Gives a reach advantage. Already established that TyLee is incapable of chiblocking Suki as of the Boiling Rock, and the fans mean that if Suki lands a hit, TyLees arm gets sliced off.

1. Ty Lee is perfectly capable of chi blocking Suki when she isn't barehanded. She cannot block punches and use fans at the same time.
2. The fans never showed this kind of slicing capabilities.

Suki is beter off sticking in h2h combat against another chi blocker.

Nah, Suki has feats of blocking Azula with it. TyLee has no feats to say she could use it effectively.
Back to the starting argument. I'm sure Ty Lee can move her hand in front of her holding a shield.

However, I wasn't the one claiming that gear was a huge advantage. In fact I explicitly stated that learning to chi block was a bigger advantage than gear, and since Suki was already stalemating TyLee without that, thank you for proving my point.

I proved your point by saying that gear is a non-factor?

Aims for Kuviras neck and use the blade to grip the railing and kick Su in the face. Uses the cables as she leaps back to her feat at a speed Suyin fails to react to, and uses it to ragdoll her.

That's confusing me lol. Why don't you post a gif?

Su has not shown a blade as part of her standard gear, and she doesn't remotely have the feats with strips, cables or swords to be on par with Kuvira. In fact, Su hasn't shown she is capable of ragdolling people that are tagged with metal at all, only Kuvira has shown that ability.

Technically speaking, all metalbender have a blade as long as they wear metal on their arms, like Su does.

Every gymnast that's been training for more than a few months can do a flip. And yes, they can. Bolin, Mako, Katara, Ghazan, Zaheer, P'li, Suyin, equalist fodder and much, much more all have feats of doing flips from a jump.

Show me that.

Smoke-W

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ty lee in a close fight.

Avatar image for phoenixdiamond616
phoenixdiamond616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought I had commented in this before...

For me, it could go either way... Suki is sure a more skilled H2H combatant... Ty Lee has the edge on speed, that's the thing... but I think, if serious enough, Suki could take her down

Avatar image for redhoodsavagery
redhoodsavagery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vengefulshot said:

@anthp2000:

And you're missing my point. Maybe I didn't explain it good. Regardless, the point is that if Ty Lee was serious before the fight started, she would have done much better as she would have gotten a monmentum pressuring Suki more. She got serious right after Suki blocked her. At that point, Ty Lee thought Suki was fodder to her, she underestimated her.

And what would Suki be able to do after she tagged her exactly? Tell me.

You are ignoring what I'm saying. I said in theory when I claimed Ty Lee got more skilled. I said by feats, it didn't happen. You are allowed to not believe that, but imo it's pretty logical.

By feats strictly.

1. Ty Lee is perfectly capable of chi blocking Suki when she isn't barehanded. She cannot block punches and use fans at the same time.
2. The fans never showed this kind of slicing capabilities.

Suki is beter off sticking in h2h combat against another chi blocker.

Back to the starting argument. I'm sure Ty Lee can move her hand in front of her holding a shield.

I proved your point by saying that gear is a non-factor?

Aims for Kuviras neck and use the blade to grip the railing and kick Su in the face. Uses the cables as she leaps back to her feat at a speed Suyin fails to react to, and uses it to ragdoll her.
That's confusing me lol. Why don't you post a gif?

Technically speaking, all metalbender have a blade as long as they wear metal on their arms, like Su does.

Show me that.

stop wanking ty lee

Avatar image for deactivated-5d39a38bf2071
deactivated-5d39a38bf2071

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ty Lee

Masma94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ty Lee after a though fight, Suki might have slightly better H2H skills but Ty Lee has better agility and speed.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@masma94 said:

Ty Lee after a though fight, Suki might have slightly better H2H skills but Ty Lee has better agility and speed.

While she probably have better traditional training, I would say that Ty-Lee's skills are way better.

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ty Lee.

Corruptionz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ohohoho imagine bumping 7y old thread

chloros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In the preview pages of Imbalance Part Three, Suki is versed enough in Chi-Blocking to teach it to an army. She also uses it regularly, like when she brought down Yaling. Ty Lee has also been trained as a Kyoshi Warrior. So they both have the same fighting styles at their disposal and know each other very well. Ty Lee is still more acrobatic but I think Suki is a bit more well rounded overall. I'm kind of torn.

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the cuter one

Avatar image for supermanfan1938
Supermanfan1938

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Supermanfan1938

Both massively subsonic sub chair level turbofodder slower than my grandma. Random street thug with a gun solos