SUICIDE SQUAD:

-Black Hand

-Cheetah

-Parasite

-Poision Ivy

-Reverse Flash

-Talon

RULES:

Fight to the death. Perfect teamwork and morals off for both sides. Standard gear. Fight takes place in downtown Hong Kong, pictured below. Who wins and why?

No Caption Provided

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Nobody?

Uruk_Hey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

is black hand in the suicide squad now!?

Uruk_Hey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say the Thunderbolts in a close battle. Rulk and punisher's combined tactical strategies with Elektra, venom, and DP's quick but brutal offensive would just be overwhelming. And that's not even taking into account Ghost Rider's contribution to a battle against a team of all villains. The overall durability of the Thunderbolts is pretty high too. I think Suicide Squad might take 2 or 3, but I have to back the T-bolts 7-8/10.

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uruk_hey said:

I'd say the Thunderbolts in a close battle. Rulk and punisher's combined tactical strategies with Elektra, venom, and DP's quick but brutal offensive would just be overwhelming. And that's not even taking into account Ghost Rider's contribution to a battle against a team of all villains. The overall durability of the Thunderbolts is pretty high too. I think Suicide Squad might take 2 or 3, but I have to back the T-bolts 7-8/10.

Pretty much my thoughts. The only real annoyance is Reverse Flash. Everyone else dies. Deadpool and Parasite can just kill each other over and over again.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@namor_curry: @uruk_hey: What ?

1. Do you remember that Black Hand can't die and can raise dead but under his command? If by chance one of them die (this includes Deadpool) will return from the dead under his command.
  2. Cheetah is strong as Wonder Woman and apparently fast as the Flash. She is more than capable of handling more than one member at once via speedblitz.
  3. Current Poison Ivy is powered by The Green (as Swamp Thing). She is able to control the plants and produces pheromones ato control and kill people.
  4. Parasite can absorb all kinds of energy and copy powers,even without touching someone.
  5. Reverse-Flash showed to be as the Flash (although Daniel West is downgraded by now). In their first appearances Daniel outraces the Flash and broke the time barrier by running,also can shoot metal peices from the suit at high speeds.

The only problem here is Ghost Rider....

Uruk_Hey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matchesmalone21: black hand can be incapacitated to prevent his zombie hoards from making this battle outrageous.

Cheetahs could probably only kill Elektra with speedblitzing (if that). Like I said, the whole team is extremely durable.

Poison ivy, though possibly as strong as ever, is imo the weakest link between both teams here. Rulk pulling weeds is what I imagine.

Parasite absorbing powers would be problematic, as well as reverse flashes speed, however with morals off, ghost rider, punisher, hulk, AND deadpool is a just plain scary combination. If we consider ghost rider's penance stare alone, he could possibly solo. I stand by my opinion.

Avatar image for bullet_to_the_head
Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ghost Rider Solos, With ease

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Artyom: @RealityWarper: @sophia89: @ssj_god: @MysticMedivh: @jacthripper: @JesterSmiles: @Noone301994:@Kingant27: @matchesmalone21: @OceanMaster21: @saint_sophie: @TheNewBlueBeetle007: @Nathaniel_Adam:@Nefarious: @speedster101: @MasterKungFu: @Gizmorino: @Hiddenlight: @TheBlondeGod: @hatemalingsia:@ariesxmasters: @leonkarlen123: @BeaconofStrength: @serrure: @dondave: @ComicStooge: @chaos911:@CitizenSentry: @Lvenger: @Cgoodness:

@uruk_hey said:

@matchesmalone21: black hand can be incapacitated to prevent his zombie hoards from making this battle outrageous.

Cheetahs could probably only kill Elektra with speedblitzing (if that). Like I said, the whole team is extremely durable.

Poison ivy, though possibly as strong as ever, is imo the weakest link between both teams here. Rulk pulling weeds is what I imagine.

Parasite absorbing powers would be problematic, as well as reverse flashes speed, however with morals off, ghost rider, punisher, hulk, AND deadpool is a just plain scary combination. If we consider ghost rider's penance stare alone, he could possibly solo. I stand by my opinion.

It's your opinion, I can not change it despite being extremely limited, because you little or not have knowledge of the DC characters as you seems to ignore Black Hand's immortality and necromancy. Hal Jordan already tried to incapacitate him by frying his brain synapses and Black Hand heal from that injury in seconds,unless someone call out the White Light...nothing will stop him.

Cheeath was strong enough to break Superman's skin and goe toe to toe with WonderWoman,and you really think Elektra stand a chance?

Punisher,Elektra arren't immune to poison or pheromones.

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unless this is Zarathos in control, I can't see how they will even annoy the Black Hand.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thunderbolts via Ghost Rider

bflynn316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By bflynn316

There is so much discrepancy with the power levels of some of these characters that its hard to say

Avatar image for thenewbluebeetle007
TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@matchesmalone21: Considering the lastest incarnation of the Suicide Squad is New 52, I don't think Cheetah has the feats you're referring to (though I could be wrong).

And the dude ostensibly doesn't know anything about the DC Characters if he thinks Elektra could do anything to Cheetah.

Black Hand still solos though.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenewbluebeetle007 said:

@matchesmalone21: Considering the lastest incarnation of the Suicide Squad is New 52, I don't think Cheetah has the feats you're referring to (though I could be wrong).

And the dude ostensibly doesn't know anything about the DC Characters if he thinks Elektra could do anything to Cheetah.

Black Hand still solos though.

Is the same Cheeath..nothing have changed and this feats I've mentioned are from New 52

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

Ghost Rider solos.

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

Too close to call

~MiB

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Primez0ne

You can't have the Thunderbolts without Songbird!

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uruk_hey said:

Hall literally blew off the top of Black Hand's head and he was back up in no time. He also shot himself and immediately recovered, after they incap him one way he adapts to it.

Black Hand will just kill pedestrians and the he will use them as an army.

Avatar image for bullet_to_the_head
Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

What are Black Hand's feats?

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By green_skaar

@sophia89 said:

@namor_curry said:

The last known complete roster for each team:

THUNDERBOLTS:

-Rulk

-Elektra

-Agent Venom

-Punisher

-Deadpool

-Ghost Rider

SUICIDE SQUAD:

-Black Hand

-Cheetah

-Parasite

-Poision Ivy

-Reverse Flash

-Talon

RULES:

Fight to the death. Perfect teamwork and morals off for both sides. Standard gear. Fight takes place in downtown Hong Kong, pictured below. Who wins and why?

Stalemate due to the underlined parts.

+ 1, also underline Deadpool

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@sophia89 said:

@nefarious said:

What are Black Hand's feats?

He is a black lantern.

That makes him immortal,only way to kill him is to combine 2 different spectrum lights.

He can bring back the dead to be his minions,one time he brought an entire cemetery to life(They were zombies)just for kicks(He wasn't fighting,he just brought them back with his family cause he feels better around the dead).

He has all the abilities of an average lantern ring: Flight,armor,survive in space,constructs IIRC,and can sense what feeling you have.

Interesting. What about the fights? Who has he fought?

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 said:

I thought about underling DP,but then I thought that BH can put him inside the Sun or have a horde of the undead eat chunks of him making healing very hard if not impossible(Don't think DP recovered from being in bits all over the place separated).

Not a DP expert, but I thought he was immortal too and couldn't die. Totally could be mistaken though.

TBEMrMcCoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ghost Rider and Rulk destroy most of them. The remaining teammates gang up on the stragglers.

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 said:

@green_skaar said:

@sophia89 said:

@namor_curry said:

The last known complete roster for each team:

THUNDERBOLTS:

-Rulk

-Elektra

-Agent Venom

-Punisher

-Deadpool

-Ghost Rider

SUICIDE SQUAD:

-Black Hand

-Cheetah

-Parasite

-Poision Ivy

-Reverse Flash

-Talon

RULES:

Stalemate due to the underlined parts.

+ 1, also underline Deadpool

I thought about underling DP,but then I thought that BH can put him inside the Sun or have a horde of the undead eat chunks of him making healing very hard if not impossible(Don't think DP recovered from being in bits all over the place separated).

He would still somehow repair himself, it's strange. If you explodes his body completely, apparently he can still reform himself (He was completely incinerated in the past), but if you want to KO him, you just have to behead him, he can't grow a new body or reattach himself. Still, I don't think that Deadpool, Black Hand or Ghost Rider (Morals off) are killable, so... Stalemate.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Skwad

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89: In Deadpool VS Carnage he was KOed after being torned to pieces and having his head removed from his body, he can't reattach himself on his own. We don't know how the curse works, but from what we've seen, he would somehow mystically recover even from atomic displacement (But as it was shown on panel multiple times, sometimes he needs help and much time to grow his body again). But still, that's not being killed, he is still clearly alive in those instances.

Uruk_Hey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

To clarify my statement, I do not think Elektra can defeat cheetahs. I just think she would be able to react to it enough for it to be non-fatal. And with the black hand using his ring as listed above and his regeneration within seconds, I don't understand why it would be fair to include him in this. But I stand corrected.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate, immortal characters are present

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

suicide squad stomps...... unless it's a fight till death only (in which case it's a stalemate)

TheBlondeGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fight to death? Lol no team will back down easily... I'll wait until this thread gets more interesting.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

suicide squad stomps...... unless it's a fight till death only (in which case it's a stalemate)

It is a fight till death. That was the stipulation

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

It is a fight till death. That was the stipulation

then stalemate

WhySoBiased

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thunderbolts due to overpowerness

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WhySoBiased

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89:

What about Deadpool or Ghost rider

C'mon look at the two teams and compare Thunderbolts is way better.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By SodamYat

@whysobiased said:

@sophia89:

What about Deadpool or Ghost rider

C'mon look at the two teams and compare Thunderbolts is way better.

deadpoool elektra and punisher are a waste of space, dude. reverse flash kills them in the first second. deadpool wouldnt die but he'd be incapped for a while

HAMMER_OF_J2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Which reverse flash? Prof Zoom or Zoom? Anyway Id'd take team Suicide Squad. Almost everyone on their team is a major threat

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

stalemate.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Which reverse flash? Prof Zoom or Zoom? Anyway Id'd take team Suicide Squad. Almost everyone on their team is a major threat

its daniel west

HAMMER_OF_J2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat said:
@hammer_of_j2 said:

its daniel west

Uh-Huuuuuh