King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By King_Saturn
Wolverine for the win 
Mainly because Logan has experience in The Danger Room whereas Sub-Zero has no experience there... and Logan should be able to use his surroundings to his advantage to attack Sub-Zero... also Logan is also fast enough to evade straight Ice Blasts... now if Sub-Zero uses a wide range radius attack... that could be problematic. 
Avatar image for deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1
deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine.

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ALMIGHTY

Wolverine > Iceman > Sub Zero...

DarkScarecrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By DarkScarecrow
@King Saturn said:
Wolverine for the win 
Mainly because Logan has experience in The Danger Room whereas Sub-Zero has no experience there... and Logan should be able to use his surroundings to his advantage to attack Sub-Zero... also Logan is also fast enough to evade straight Ice Blasts... now if Sub-Zero uses a wide range radius attack... that could be problematic. 
Oh. : o
karetaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By karetaker

@ALMIGHTY said:

what?

oge321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By oge321

Wolverine. He has trained with Iceman so he knows a lot of ways to defeat someone who uses. Sub-zero's moves wouldn't really surprise Wolverine, and Sub-zero hasn't fought anyone like Wolverine.
Oni_Bane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Oni_Bane

Wolverine FTW

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ximpossibrux

So why can't Subzero freeze Wolverine and shatter him?

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#10  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@oge321 said:

Wolverine. He has trained with Iceman so he knows a lot of ways to defeat someone who uses. Sub-zero's moves wouldn't really surprise Wolverine, and Sub-zero hasn't fought anyone like Wolverine.

Subzero and Bobby are two completely different entities on how to approach so him training with Iceman has little relevancy to what fighting Subzero is like.

Avatar image for OniLordAsmodeus
onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By onilordasmodeus

Wolverine wins if he can get in but that is the big question mark. Sub could and probably would play keep away until he could get advantage and freeze Wolve solid. Whether or not he could shatter him IDK, but Wolve would have a heck of a time even getting close to Sub. I'd say Sub wins via incapacitation.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By MonsterStomp

@XImpossibruX said:

"Because man, its adamantium". As the fanboys would say.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By nick_hero22

Wolverine takes Sub-Zero to the wood shed, Sub-Zero has absolutely no advantages in this fight and I wouldn't be surprised if he gets one-shotted here.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By jeanroygrant

@ALMIGHTYsaid:

Iceman would beat 10 Wolverines, and 10 Sub-Zero's alone...

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

Ice Man's power limitations are heretofore unexplored (though I grow tired of seeing writers use him duplicating himself add infinity - would like to see more ingenuity and greater use of his powers in future).

In the case of 'freezing' Wolverine, I think that would constitute as much a KO or TKO as it would a BFR.

So I would not write Sub-Zero off entirely here ...

goodguy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By goodguy24

Have to go with Wolverine here. I wanna say Subzero though.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By nick_hero22

@Super_SoldierXII said:

Ice Man's power limitations are heretofore unexplored (though I grow tired of seeing writers use him duplicating himself add infinity - would like to see more ingenuity and greater use of his powers in future).

In the case of 'freezing' Wolverine, I think that would constitute as much a KO or TKO as it would a BFR.

Sub-Zero can only flash freeze, it takes much longer to generate enough ice to completely solidify someone in ice.

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

@nick_hero22 said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

Sub-Zero can only flash freeze, it takes much longer to generate enough ice to completely solidify someone in ice.

Ah ok. In that case, I don't see SZ winning this one.

onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By onilordasmodeus

This thread is really weird. It's like no one want to say Sub could/would win.

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

Why does it seem like someone is saying Sub can ONLY flash freeze? Yes Sub can flash freeze, but Sub can also deep freeze and it only takes a few extra seconds. That being said, Sub can flash freeze Wolve to immobilize him, then deep freeze in those seconds that Wolve is helpless.

@MonsterStomp said:

@XImpossibruX said:

"Because man, its adamantium". As the fanboys would say.

There is no reason why either of these fatalities won't work on Wolve seeing as how when Sub deep freezes, Wolve's ligaments would be brittle enough for Sub to snap. Rethinking what I posted earlier, their is not reason to say that Sub can't shatter Wolverine. Of course his bones wouldn't break, but everything else is fair game.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By nick_hero22

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

Sub-Zero's freezing capabilities (3:30)

onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By onilordasmodeus

@nick_hero22 said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

Sub-Zero's freezing capabilities (3:30)

As well as...

Notice how the guy Sub was freezing in the opening is still frozen through the first 2 fights.

and who can for get...

Avatar image for pokemondefender
PokemonDefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By PokemonDefender

Subzero

hyperbeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By hyperbeing

both wolverine and sibzero have a chance plus subzero is a trianed ninja but wolverine is also trained id say it dpendso n the scnerio if subzero feezes olveirne before he can touch him then he will have a chance but remeber wolverine has trianed wiht iceman whos iceopowers aare on a grander scale comapred to subzero.but if wolveirne would ususaly have to get close to attack subzero while subzero doensth vae to touch him ut thne agai nwolverine has shown a great amunt of seneses which could help him in the fight .butt subzero has the overall advantage

Journal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Journal

Subzero could probably freeze Wolverines organs and KO him from there.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Bo88gdan

Wolverine FTW

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By ghost_rider1

If wolverine can bring this fight to close quarters he could win this....but the problem is getting close enought and delivering a fatal blow. U guys can't forget that subzero is a trained assassin. So even if wolverine get close to subzero. It still don't guarantee a victory. I'm sure subzero can hold his own for quite some time against wolverine. With that being said, I will give this fight to subzero for the majority. Wolverine has to do a lot of moving and dodging just for him to get close enough to have a chance to win and the fact that if he does get close doesn't give him a guarantee victory. Subzero should win the majority.

hyperbeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By hyperbeing

@ghost_rider1: thats what im saying

Avatar image for mohamed1997supzero
mohamed1997Supzero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

sub zero

Mercules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine for the win

This for the most part.

Can I ask the OP if this is Pre-retcon Sub or Current?

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Logan

Super_Buck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine unless Sub Zero freezes him.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By those_eyes

dear lord, the fanboys saying wolverine wins with any explanation make me sick.

Super_Buck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Super_SoldierXII said:

Flash freeze, then focus freeze wouldn't work?

Sachmoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine unless Sub Zero freezes him.

You mean Wolverine can win if SUb-zero doesn't try to win the match the way he tries to win every match?

Subzero wins!

proto3296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sub zero has been trained in the way of Lin quei literally from birth. He was kidnapped at 1 years old and started his training immediately. He is definitely a better martial artist than Logan. I see him taking 8 out of 10.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By dondave
Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Wolverine. Although i wouldnt underestimate Sub Zero

godofnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By godofnick

This would be a close match. However Sub-Zero could just freeze him and break him to little pieces go heh. I'll so with Sub-Zero.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick_hero22 said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

His he has to use long streams of ice to freeze someone solid. It is debatable whether or not Sub-Zero could tag Wolverine with his ice blast let alone freeze him.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dear lord, the fanboys saying sub-zero wins with appeals to tired ass fallacious arguments make me sick.

Fixed

Super_Buck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_buck said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

His he has to use long streams of ice to freeze someone solid. It is debatable whether or not Sub-Zero could tag Wolverine with his ice blast let alone freeze him.

Well if he flash freezes, he'll have the time to focus his attack more thoroughly. As for the debatable part, Wolverine would most likely tank attacks than avoid, but ice clones and ice counters should also work if we consider game mechanics.

proto3296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick_hero22: what do you know about sub zero that puts wolverine so far ahead of him?! Sub zero is a much better martial artist plus his cyromancer capabilities are being severely underrated here.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick_hero22 said:

@super_buck said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

Well if he flash freezes, he'll have the time to focus his attack more thoroughly. As for the debatable part, Wolverine would most likely tank attacks than avoid, but ice clones and ice counters should also work if we consider game mechanics.

Wolverine would break out of a light sheet of ice before Sub-Zero has a chance to unleash a stream of ice. Wolverine does have enhanced human strength, so it wouldn't be outside of his capabilities to easily break out of a thin sheet of ice. Wolverine regularly tanks projectiles that he knows aren't effective against him such as bullets, in comparison, an ice blast could potentially incapacitate him, so I don't see him being careless to the point of tanking a direct ice blast if he doesn't have to.

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick_hero22: what do you know about sub zero that puts wolverine so far ahead of him?! Sub zero is a much better martial artist plus his cyromancer capabilities are being severely underrated here.

While I agree his freezing capabilities can be problematic, I don't think he's done anything to suggest he's a better martial artist.

Let's see him drop a Strontian with his index finger before we proclaim anything of the like too strongly.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Show me one feats that is on par with beating Captain America while in a fatigued state with a taxed healing factor, beating Shang Chi in a handful of panels, getting the upperhand against Iron Fist in a sparring match, defeating most of his rogue gallery single-handedly in a fight, fighting against thousands of Hand Ninja and Hydra Agents at the same time? Outside of the same old tired ass fallacious claim that Sub-Zero is a better fighter because he was trained since birth, no one really has anything to substantiate Sub-Zero's fighting skills. And, Wolverine has been training for over a century, so even if we went by that same old tired ass fallacious assertion Wolverine still wins. Wolverine also has vastly superior physical stats and combat showings in general.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sub Zero...if I was using him :P

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@proto3296 said:

While I agree his freezing capabilities can be problematic, I don't think he's done anything to suggest he's a better martial artist.

Let's see him drop a Strontian with his index finger before we proclaim anything of the like too strongly.

I have listed some of his combat feats in my recent response, but post the scans of him fighting thousands of Hand Ninja and Hydra Agent at the same time. That would literally shut down this thread.

Super_Buck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_buck said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@super_buck said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

Wolverine would break out of a light sheet of ice before Sub-Zero has a chance to unleash a stream of ice. Wolverine does have enhanced human strength, so it wouldn't be outside of his capabilities to easily break out of a thin sheet of ice. Wolverine regularly tanks projectiles that he knows aren't effective against him such as bullets, in comparison, an ice blast could potentially incapacitate him, so I don't see him being careless to the point of tanking a direct ice blast if he doesn't have to.

Has Wolverine ever broken out of a flash freeze before? The flash freeze can hold superhuman Goro in the comics IIRC (but apparently that's non-canon now).

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick_hero22 said:

@super_buck said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@super_buck said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

Has Wolverine ever broken out of a flash freeze before? The flash freeze can hold superhuman Goro in the comics IIRC (but apparently that's non-canon now).

Characters weaker than Wolverine have been able to break out of his flash freeze before like Kano. As you said the comics aren't canon so Goro really hasn't done anything that would make me think he is stronger.

Doom_Phd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sub zero doesn't have the reactions ? He lives in a verse filled with teleporters.