TheBatman586

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TheBatman586

VS 

Fight takes place on the deserted shores of Long Beach, California. Master Chief is armed with a Gravity Hammer, two frag grenades, a Covenant Carbine, and a Plasma Pistol. No prep, random encounter. Both characters are bloodlusted.  

Who wins?
CrazyBuffalo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By CrazyBuffalo

Pretty sure Sub-Zero has this.  He's faster, better H2H, and better projectiles.  It's definitely not a stomp, but he wins with some effort.

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Decoy Elite

Not sure if Sub can shoot fast enough to hit Chief. He's a bullet dodger after all.

Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Hellos

I'm not confident in Subzero's ability to win this at all. Master Chief throws a bucket of water on him = win.
Avatar image for prince_cortsether
Prince CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Prince CortSether
@Hellos said:
" I'm not confident in Subzero's ability to win this at all. Master Chief throws a bucket of water on him = win. "
What? 0_o
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Hellos
@Prince CortSether said:
" @Hellos said:
" I'm not confident in Subzero's ability to win this at all. Master Chief throws a bucket of water on him = win. "
What? 0_o "

Skip to the end of the fight. :P

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Decoy Elite
@Prince CortSether said:
" @Hellos said:
What? 0_o "
Water covers him and then freezes him. 
I don't think it'd work either.
Avatar image for prince_cortsether
Prince CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Prince CortSether
@Hellos: I'm in China so I can't see youtube vids...stupid government blocking of websites >_< 

Was that from the Mortal Kombat movie? Cuz I'm pretty sure he had to deflect the icicle back at sub zero to impale him with it..though he did do that with a wooden bucket DX<
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Hellos
@Decoy Elite said:
" @Prince CortSether said:
" @Hellos said:
What? 0_o "
Water covers him and then freezes him.  I don't think it'd work either. "

I was poking fun at the original film anyhow, because MC doesn't have a bucket, unless he runs over to the beach water dips his helmet and uses that. But he's not going to.
MrRagePants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By MrRagePants

Sub Zero takes this. MC is the shat, but SZ will just freeze his surroundings. I'm not sure, but I think MC's armor can be frozen. MC cannot be caught off guard, because SZ will blast him, MC cannot get near SZ because he can clone himself and freeze MC.

On top of my head, here's Sub's feats from the MK video game...

• Ice clone
  • Ice blast
  • Freezing his surroundings
  • Fast punches / kicks (his combo)
  • Fatalities (Pull your skull including your spine, Freezing you then shattering you to pieces, etc)

Also, that MK movie is stupid! That's why everytime there's a new Game-to-Movie coming out in theaters, I cringe. However, the new MK film looks promising. 

Master Chief is fast, but not as fast as a ninja! I also believe SZ can dodge Chief's bullets. Once Chief runs out of ammos and grenades he'll be in trouble.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By King_Saturn
Sub Zero should win this... as long as we are talking about current versions... SZ has some pretty cool attacks with Ice now
MrRagePants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By MrRagePants
@King Saturn said:
" Sub Zero should win this... as long as we are talking about current versions... SZ has some pretty cool attacks with Ice now "
I haven't played MK since MK3. I know he is waaaaaaay cooler now.
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Decoy Elite
@MrRagePants:  MC is a bullet dodger as well so I don't see how SZ is faster. MC is also insanely accurate and is given a weapon that is sure to screw up Sub's ice themed attacks, the plasma pistol. 
Not to mention he can counter most of SZ's attacks.
Ice Blast - No reason MC can't dodge it. 
Ice Clone - MC can melt the clone with his plasma pistol and Sub won't be able to sneak up on his due to his radar.
Freezing surroundings - MC is agile enough to simply leap over any ice on the ground, so unless Sub covers the entire area with ice(which I've never heard of him doing before) it's not really going to be a problem for MC. Also Sub Zero would have to doing all this freezing while on the move because MC could just one shot him with a single shot from the plasma pistol.
Fast punches/kicks - MC has superhuman agility(once again, bullet dodger) and is able to kill a human with one punch when he's not wearing his armor. Oh and he has the freakin' gravity hammer which basically kills anything in front of MC so a close up attack is suicide for Sub Zero. 
 Fatalities - The moves that require an opponent not to move? Yeah, those are so unhelpful here that I really don't see why you even brought them up. 
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By King_Saturn
@MrRagePants said:
" @King Saturn said:
" Sub Zero should win this... as long as we are talking about current versions... SZ has some pretty cool attacks with Ice now "
I haven't played MK since MK3. I know he is waaaaaaay cooler now. "
indeed... his command over his Ice Powers are incredible now... 
Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He have a hammer, i am sure, the hammer could destroy Sub Zero powers.
Also Master Chief on the books, animation and comics is to damn fast an strong.

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Decoy Elite
@King Saturn said:
" @MrRagePants said:
" @King Saturn said:
indeed... his command over his Ice Powers are incredible now...  "
How fast is the ice then? I keep hearing everyone talk about how it's going to tag MC but I see no evidence that it's fast enough to do so.
thegreatfour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By thegreatfour

Have to go with MC. The video game dosn't give him much justice agility and speed wise but in the books he can dodge bullets, has near unbreakable bones and can lift around five tons.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By King_Saturn
@Decoy Elite said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @MrRagePants said:
" @King Saturn said:
indeed... his command over his Ice Powers are incredible now...  "
How fast is the ice then? I keep hearing everyone talk about how it's going to tag MC but I see no evidence that it's fast enough to do so. "
the speed varies depending on the attack... also it may not have to be that fast anyways... especially if Sub Zero freezes everything within a large radius... 
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Decoy Elite
@King Saturn: How large a radius? How quickly can he do such an attack? Is he going to be able to do so before hot plasma hits him in the face? Does even use that type attack often cannon wise?
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By King_Saturn
@Decoy Elite said:
" @King Saturn: How large a radius? How quickly can he do such an attack? Is he going to be able to do so before hot plasma hits him in the face? Does even use that type attack often cannon wise? "
1. how large a radius ? less than a mile 
2. how quickly can he do the attack ? pretty quick... but as I said... the speed varies 
3. is he going to be able to do it before he is fired upon ? maybe... 
4. does he use this attack often canon wise ? doesnt really have to... but since its an all out battle he can here since the stakes are high
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Decoy Elite
@King Saturn said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
" @King Saturn: How large a radius? How quickly can he do such an attack? Is he going to be able to do so before hot plasma hits him in the face? Does even use that type attack often cannon wise? "
2. how quickly can he do the attack ? pretty quick... but as I said... the speed varies 
4. does he use this attack often canon wise ? doesnt really have to... but since its an all out battle he can here since the stakes are high "
1. Can I see this  the attack in question then?
2. Is pretty quick faster than a bullet?
3. You don't sound very confident in that.
4. Well then if they're going all out, MC just shoots at Sub Zero with a crap ton of plasma. I don't know of any dodging feats for Sub Zero, but I'd say he'd be hard pressed to dodge ever plasma shot and every shot can one shot him so.....
MrRagePants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By MrRagePants
@Decoy Elite said:
His blast doesn't even need to be fast, all SZ needs to do is wait until MC runs out of bullets / grenades trying to tag him. Then MC is left with no option but melee. This is when SZ will be able to freeze him. 

SZ can dodge hot plasma, it's like dodging an energy ball from Ermac (MK Character). And yes, SZ always uses freeze attacks, hence the code name.

@thegreatfour said:
" Have to go with MC. The video game dosn't give him much justice agility and speed wise but in the books he can dodge bullets, has near unbreakable bones and can lift around five tons. "
Lots of people in comics can dodge bullets, doesn't mean they have better agility than a ninja. The unbreakable bones and 5 ton range might be trouble for SZ though. I didn't know MC can lift that much. (If you say he tosses over his vehicle in-game I will SHOOT YOUR FACE with an elephant gun!!!)

@DeathpooltheT1000 said:
" He have a hammer, i am sure, the hammer could destroy Sub Zero powers. Also Master Chief on the books, animation and comics is to damn fast an strong. "
Do you mean the Hammer will destroy Sub? Yes it will... IF it hits him. The MK comics also shows Sub moves fast and strong.
Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@MrRagePants: The animation show Spartans at a DBZ power level.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By King_Saturn
@Decoy Elite said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
4. does he use this attack often canon wise ? doesnt really have to... but since its an all out battle he can here since the stakes are high "
1. Can I see this  the attack in question then? 2. Is pretty quick faster than a bullet? 3. You don't sound very confident in that. 4. Well then if they're going all out, MC just shoots at Sub Zero with a crap ton of plasma. I don't know of any dodging feats for Sub Zero, but I'd say he'd be hard pressed to dodge ever plasma shot and every shot can one shot him so..... "
1. I dont have the footage for it so... N/A 
2. dont know... and cant know cause MK doesnt have speed indication for characters or feats
3. how can anything be absolute in a hypothetical battle between two characters who dont know each other anyways ? 
4. actually I think Sub Zero is pretty good and dodging and using his Ice... he has in game feats that show this... 
thegreatfour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By thegreatfour
@MrRagePants: My brother bought some of the books so I started reading them. His bones aren't necessarily unbreakable but close to it.
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Decoy Elite
@MrRagePants: I meant large radius attacks. 
I didn't know that Sub Zero could dodge a large barrage of plasma(you know multiple shots in rapid succession.) or that Ermac's blasts are as fast as bullets or that he fired them rapidly. Oh and I like how in your scenario Sub Zero dodges every single plasma shot and grenade from MC when he's not only a trained marksman, but also has 100 shots to fire(assuming the plasma pistol has full ammo)
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Decoy Elite
@King Saturn said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
1. Can I see this  the attack in question then? 2. Is pretty quick faster than a bullet? 3. You don't sound very confident in that. 4. Well then if they're going all out, MC just shoots at Sub Zero with a crap ton of plasma. I don't know of any dodging feats for Sub Zero, but I'd say he'd be hard pressed to dodge ever plasma shot and every shot can one shot him so..... "
2. dont know... and cant know cause MK doesnt have speed indication for characters or feats
3. how can anything be absolute in a hypothetical battle between two characters who dont know each other anyways ? 
4. actually I think Sub Zero is pretty good and dodging and using his Ice... he has in game feats that show this...  "
1. Can you describe it?
2. I mean, does it need a charge, a special movement, anything like that?
3. I see your point. 
4. And MC is very accurate and he's got 100 shots here(assuming full ammo), and if 1, just 1 plasma shot hit him, he's doomed. 
Game feats? You mean in cutscenes?
NickA_94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By NickA_94

Spite Master Chief
MrRagePants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By MrRagePants
@DeathpooltheT1000 said:

" @MrRagePants: The animation show Spartans at a DBZ power level. "

Really? MC's rifle blast does that much dmg? I can see the hammer doing that, but how many ammo does the Hammer have? 2?

@Decoy Elite said:

" @MrRagePants: I meant large radius attacks.  I didn't know that Sub Zero could dodge a large barrage of plasma(you know multiple shots in rapid succession.) or that Ermac's blasts are as fast as bullets or that he fired them rapidly. Oh and I like how in your scenario Sub Zero dodges every single plasma shot and grenade from MC when he's not only a trained marksman, but also has 100 shots to fire(assuming the plasma pistol has full ammo) "

Actually, Sub doesn't even need to dodge the bullets, he'll make an Ice shield to block them off. The only thing that concerns me is the Hammer, and it has what? 2 shots at most?
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Decoy Elite
@MrRagePants said:

@Decoy Elite said:

" @MrRagePants: I meant large radius attacks.  I didn't know that Sub Zero could dodge a large barrage of plasma(you know multiple shots in rapid succession.) or that Ermac's blasts are as fast as bullets or that he fired them rapidly. Oh and I like how in your scenario Sub Zero dodges every single plasma shot and grenade from MC when he's not only a trained marksman, but also has 100 shots to fire(assuming the plasma pistol has full ammo) "

Actually, Sub doesn't even need to dodge the bullets, he'll make an Ice shield to block them off. The only thing that concerns me is the Hammer, and it has what? 2 shots at most? "
Lol, ice shield against a plasma pistol? I think you're got the wrong idea of what weapon I'm saying he's going to fire. I'm saying that he's going to use the gun that fires plasma, not his usual rifle(does he even have that here?)
In game, the hammer has 10 shots at the most.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By King_Saturn
@Decoy Elite said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
4. actually I think Sub Zero is pretty good and dodging and using his Ice... he has in game feats that show this...  "
1. Can you describe it? 2. I mean, does it need a charge, a special movement, anything like that? 3. I see your point.  4. And MC is very accurate and he's got 100 shots here(assuming full ammo), and if 1, just 1 plasma shot hit him, he's doomed.  Game feats? You mean in cutscenes? "
1. sure... basically he freezes the ground and whoever is around a decent radius of it... though SZ does have other attacks that do move fairly quick which can be shown besides this...
2. most of Sub Zero's ice attacks dont need a charge...  
3. yep 
4. well what else can we go by ? Sub Zero doesnt do a whole lot in the comics... and he is a Baser in the films... the games all we really got
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Decoy Elite
@King Saturn: 1. That won't very well then. MC can just shatter the ice if it covers his feet. He's strong enough to do so.
2. Okay, so he just kind of does it? He doesn't need to move a certain way or anything like that?
3.Indeed *Puffs pipe*
4. I have no problem with you using game feats, as long as it's cannon(ie, not gameplay which is based off how good the player is).
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By King_Saturn
@Decoy Elite said:
" @King Saturn: 1. That won't very well then. MC can just shatter the ice if it covers his feet. He's strong enough to do so. 2. Okay, so he just kind of does it? He doesn't need to move a certain way or anything like that? 3.Indeed *Puffs pipe* 4. I have no problem with you using game feats, as long as it's cannon(ie, not gameplay which is based off how good the player is). "
1. what if it covers his torso... and he may have to give up his legs if the ice blasts was that potent ( Sub Zero's Ice Attacks vary in power and potency... we know this because he can blast people into frozen ice when he does fatal attacks ) 

2. well its hard to say... Sub Zero used to get his Ice Attacks off fairly quickly in the earlier games... though it does seem like in the more recent games he does need to pull back to draw upon his Ice Power to attack... but even so... he does not charge all of his Ice Attacks... some of them are done immediately...  

3. mhmmmm 

4. true enough... well the movements that Sub Zero used are part of his special attacks list... so it should be safe to assume since it is in his skill set that he can perform the agile feats... though I dont know if he is just gonna flat out dodge 100 rounds of Plasma... thats something that we cant determine at this point... 
NickA_94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By NickA_94

This battle ends in less than 10 seconds with Sub Zero covered in bullets
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Decoy Elite
@NickA_94 said:
" This battle ends in less than 10 seconds with Sub Zero covered in bullets "
MC doesn't even a gun that shoots bullets here. :/
@King Saturn:
1. If it covered his torso he could still break it, depending on how thick the ice is(he has  super human strenght after all). Not to mention, this is all assuming the ice hits him. 
2. Okay, but how fast are the attacks? Are they faster than bullets? 
3. We really don't need a 3 at this point, maybe 4 should be the new 3?
4. Actually we can, what are his cannon dodging feats? Surely he's done something to show off his agility in game.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By King_Saturn
@Decoy Elite said:

" @NickA_94 said:

@King Saturn: 1. If it covered his torso he could still break it, depending on how thick the ice is(he has  super human strenght after all). Not to mention, this is all assuming the ice hits him.  2. Okay, but how fast are the attacks? Are they faster than bullets?  3. We really don't need a 3 at this point, maybe 4 should be the new 3? 4. Actually we can, what are his cannon dodging feats? Surely he's done something to show off his agility in game. "
1. right... but if his torso is as solid ice... he would shatter his legs...  
2. there is no way to determine this... since MK doesnt have speed indications of there characters...  
4. his agility is nothing like dodging some 100 bullets... we havent really seen him or any MK character do anything like that... so we cant determine if he can... 
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Decoy Elite
@King Saturn said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
" @NickA_94 said:
@King Saturn: 1. If it covered his torso he could still break it, depending on how thick the ice is(he has  super human strenght after all). Not to mention, this is all assuming the ice hits him.  2. Okay, but how fast are the attacks? Are they faster than bullets?  3. We really don't need a 3 at this point, maybe 4 should be the new 3? 4. Actually we can, what are his cannon dodging feats? Surely he's done something to show off his agility in game. "
2. there is no way to determine this... since MK doesnt have speed indications of there characters...  
4. I thought I said his canon dodging feats were in his skill set ?  "
1. How so?
2. Hurm.......
4. Yeah, but surely he's dodged something in a cutscene at some point right?
MrRagePants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By MrRagePants
@Decoy Elite said:

"Lol, ice shield against a plasma pistol? I think you're got the wrong idea of what weapon I'm saying he's going to fire. I'm saying that he's going to use the gun that fires plasma, not his usual rifle(does he even have that here?)In game, the hammer has 10 shots at the most. "

Yes, OP said he has rifle and a plasma pistol. I was saying ice shield against bullets (which I assume you know that rifles have bullets and not plasma pistol).

Your defense is coming down to the plasma pistol, which is a great weapon from short to medium range (within 200 yards at most?) but not efficient in long range.  The plasma pistol also cannot be fired in rapid succession because it over heats, if it does, it leaves MC vulnerable to attacks as most of his weapons are useless against Sub for reasons I already stated. If MC decides to charge up the pistol, it's very noticeable and Sub will make the proper adjustments.

Skills/Stat wise...
  • H2H fighting skills, I would say both are evenly match. Though I favor Sub's skills more than MC.
  • MC might be stronger than Sub.
  • Sub might be more agile than MC.

Here's how I see the fight coming down...
  • At long range, MC has the upper hand because of the Hammer, grenades are non factor. I am not sure if Sub can dodge/survive 10 shots from the Hammer, but if he does...
  • At medium range, the Plasma Pistol will be used, Sub zero can dodge the pistol, MC will dodge sub zero's blast. But what will happen when the pistol over heats? 
  • At close range, MC will not stand a chance due to Sub zero's ability to freeze him upon contact.

EDIT: Apparently I fail at reading. MC has covenant carbine or the Type-51 Carbine. I was thinking of his standard issue rifle. I stand corrected. This fight will be hard for Sub, but he'll still win.
NickA_94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By NickA_94
@MrRagePants:
how is Master Chief on par with Sub Zero in h2h combt?
MrRagePants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By MrRagePants
@NickA_94 said:
" @MrRagePants: how is Master Chief on par with Sub Zero in h2h combt? "
How is he not? Master Chief's knowledge of H2H is military training. Sub Zero's training is assassination. Both kills.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By King_Saturn
@Decoy Elite said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
" @NickA_94 said:
4. I thought I said his canon dodging feats were in his skill set ?  "
1. How so? 2. Hurm....... 4. Yeah, but surely he's dodged something in a cutscene at some point right? "
1. Sub Zero's Ice Attacks vary in Potency... he can use it to freeze you where you are capable of escaping the attack... or he can freeze you where your body becomes as solid ice... he has done both variations on multiple occasions... if the Ice Attack freezes MC's lower body and it becomes as solid ice... then MC would basically smash himself in half if he crushes the ice... because his lower region would be as the ice itself... 

2. yup yup 

3. well he has dodged knifes, harpoons, projectile attacks from other opponents... 
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Decoy Elite
@MrRagePants: Okay, firstly. I know MC is super human. He's got the feats to back it up. Where's Sub's superhuman feats? How is Sub Zero more agile than MC? What are his dodging feats?
 Here's how I see the fight coming down...
  • At long range, MC has the upper hand because of the Hammer, grenades are non factor. I am not sure if Sub can dodge/survive 10 shots from the Hammer, but if he does...

• The Hammer is a close range weapon, not a far range weapon. -.- MC has the edge from far range because of his other weapons, which can all one shot Sub Zero.
    • At medium range, the Plasma Pistol will be used, Sub zero can dodge the pistol, MC will dodge sub zero's blast. But what will happen when the pistol over heats?

• The plasma pistol only overheats if you charge it too long and seeing as MC doesn't need to charge it why should he? Also, what makes you think Sub Zero can dodge the plasma pistol's blasts? What feats does he have there.
    • At close range, MC will not stand a chance due to Sub zero's ability to freeze him upon contact.

• Hammer to the face = dead Sub Zero. MC literally doesn't have to touch him to kill him.
    NickA_94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By NickA_94
    @MrRagePants said:
    " @NickA_94 said:
    " @MrRagePants: how is Master Chief on par with Sub Zero in h2h combt? "
    How is he not? Master Chief's knowledge of H2H is military training. Sub Zero's training is assassination. Both kills. "

H2H combat is rarily used in the military so there is less training that focuses on h2h, Sub Zero is from the Lin Kuei who specializes in h2h combat situation unlike the military which focuses on weaponry and technology. Sub Zero has been trained in pure h2h combat since he was a child, He is more skilled and overalll better than Master Chief in h2h, thats why he was able to killed a horde of tarkatans.
    Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Decoy Elite
    @King Saturn: 1. What? Last time I checked covering someone in ice doesn't turn them into ice. And all of this crap is assuming that MC can't dodge it. Which because apparently Sub Zero has no feats, is impossible to tell. 
    4. Has he dodged bullets? I know he fights cyborgs and people who uses guns so you think he'd have done it at least once....
    King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By King_Saturn
    @Decoy Elite said:

" @King Saturn: 1. What? Last time I checked covering someone in ice doesn't turn them into ice. And all of this crap is assuming that MC can't dodge it. Which because apparently Sub Zero has no feats, is impossible to tell.  4. Has he dodged bullets? I know he fights cyborgs and people who uses guns so you think he'd have done it at least once.... "

1. well apparently for Sub Zero it does... he has shown this before using his Ice Fatalities... and he does have feats off top that show he cant turn people into solid ice... or liken to solid ice using Ice Blasts... now the wide range attack I am still looking for... but I can easily show the other... 

4. I am pretty sure he has... but its not continuous attack... Cyrax or Sector may fire off a Rocket or Blast or two... but not continuous... 
    Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Decoy Elite
    @King Saturn:1Well I think MC can dodge the ice blasts and even the radius blast attack so.....
    4. So I don't see how he's going to dodge a large amount of plasma fire from MC.
    King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By King_Saturn
    @Decoy Elite said:
    " @King Saturn:1Well I think MC can dodge the ice blasts and even the radius blast attack so..... 4. So I don't see how he's going to dodge a large amount of plasma fire from MC. "
    1. well I dont know if he can...  
    4. he may not have to...  

MrRagePants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By MrRagePants

The long range debate I was posting was stupid. Indeed the Hammer is a close range weapon, I don't play current Halo, I only watch my friends. I did play Halo 1 and 2 though. So, I stand corrected.

Anyway....

•  Long range battle goes to Master Chief. The Carbine is going to own as its ammo travels at super sonic speed and gains mass as it travels.
    • Medium range is a toss up. Both are agile enough to dodge each other, who lands a hit first will determine the winner.
    • Close range is in favor of Sub-Zero, for reasons I already stated.

@Decoy Elite said:
    " @King Saturn: 1. What? Last time I checked covering someone in ice doesn't turn them into ice. And all of this crap is assuming that MC can't dodge it. Which because apparently Sub Zero has no feats, is impossible to tell.  4. Has he dodged bullets? I know he fights cyborgs and people who uses guns so you think he'd have done it at least once.... "
    Sub Zero has no feats? What made you say that? We already gave you his feats...
    • Sub Zero used to be a leader of an assassin clan. Which is very well known though out the netherworlds. It's like saying DD is a leader of the Hand. It's a feat. You don't become a leader for nothing.
    • Sub Zero can freeze opponents though his Ice Blast, Ice Clone, Ice Rain

1. If your defense is Master Chief's feats from the book, and you say Sub Zero doesn't have feats because he doesn't have a book/comic. Well, guess what? It's because he doesn't have a BOOK or COMICS! Dur!
    2. If #1 is true, then how the hell do we rate this fight? We use feats from where both characters have them. VIDEO GAMES!
    3. If #1 is NOT true, because Sub Zero has a comic, how come he doesn't have feats? Because his comics are prequel to the games and it usually ends up with "To be continued, to an arcade near you....". DERP!
    4. If you say Master Chief has shit loads of feats and Sub Zero has none is an absolute farce. Video game feats, these guys are one of the best. They do things differently and saying one has no feats is idiocity.
    crmidnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By crmidnight
    @King Saturn said:
    "Sub Zero should win this... as long as we are talking about current versions... SZ has some pretty cool attacks with Ice now "

Yeah, son! What he said! :P 

No, but seriously Subzero wins this hands down. His skill is too beast for Master Chief. :P
    MrRagePants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By MrRagePants
    @Decoy Elite: And tell me, please.... what is the difference between a Plasma (from MC's gun) and Energy attack (from MK's Ermac, Shao Khan, etc)? You keep saying the Plasma will face melt Sub Zero, you don't even know how strong the MK character's attacks are.