nickj54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By nickj54

Sub Zero 

Having descended from a race of Outworld inhabitants known as Cryomancers, Sub-Zero has innate ability to control ice in many forms. Throughout the span of the series, Sub-Zero's powers have continued to evolve. Aside from flash-freezing opponents, Sub-Zero also has the ability to instantly conjure up an ice statue of himself to act as both a scapegoat and a 'landmine' of sorts as any who touch it instantly flash freeze. Due to the Dragon Medallion's addition to his arsenal, Sub-Zero's powers have increased significantly, now able to form weapons out of ice. Exactly how powerful he is storyline-wise unknown. His former ally Frost only knows how to make ice daggers, while Sub-Zero, due to the Dragon Medallion, can form a giant sword named the Kori Blade. He can even go as far as to freeze the moisture within the air into any form, even making it a misty type form, hinting that he freezes even molecules. Raiden has commented that Sub-Zero is more powerful that his brother.       

VS

Killer Frost 

The fight takes place in an abandon Lin Kuei Temple. Who wins.

nickj54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By nickj54

Please Comment
IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By IZZR

She would completely obliterate him

EpitomeofCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By EpitomeofCool
@IZZR said:
She would completely obliterate him
this...
m0ntyb0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By m0ntyb0y

sub zero stomps

andre54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By andre54

not sure of killer frost's potential... his ice attacks probably wouldn't work against her

kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By kadeem

KF's cryokinetic abilities far exceed SZ's in terms of the scale on which they can operate, and cryokinetic attacks won't affect her directly .  SZ's martial arts abilities however far exceed KF's.  If the battle starts with the opponents within arms reach of each other than Sub-Zero has a chance, otherwise  Killer Frost wins.

spystreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 9

#8  Edited By spystreak
@andre54
his spine rip would  
Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By texasdeathmatch

Why does Sub Zero get a badass introduction?

Scarbearer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Scarbearer
@texasdeathmatch: I would imagine it was because the TC thought people would be more familiar with the scope of Killer Frost's abilities more so than Sub-Zero's?

That said the scope and scale of Killer Frosts control of ice seems to be much greater than Sub-Zero's and I think she could turn most of his attacks back on him, which means he'd have to get close and beat her down with his Martilal Arts prowess alone.  I think taking that much out of his traditional arsenal gives Killer Frost the edge.
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@scarbearer said:
@texasdeathmatch: I would imagine it was because the TC thought people would be more familiar with the scope of Killer Frost's abilities more so than Sub-Zero's?  That said the scope and scale of Killer Frosts control of ice seems to be much greater than Sub-Zero's and I think she could turn most of his attacks back on him, which means he'd have to get close and beat her down with his Martilal Arts prowess alone.  I think taking that much out of his traditional arsenal gives Killer Frost the edge.
This is true, he could always teleport behind her to get close. I don't think Frost would suspect that out of some one with a power set similar to her's.  

Scarbearer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Scarbearer
@OmegaDynasty: That's a really good point. I totally didn't think of that!
Avatar image for marvelrules2011
marvelrules2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By marvelrules2011

Sub Zero

Reptilicus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Reptilicus

Well Sub-Zero has some decent ice abilities going for him. For an example: in his MK9 intro, he appears to be able to actually turn into ice. A cloud of ice forms in the shape of his body, and then you see him cracking the ice clone, coming from the inside of it.

Overall in terms of who has displayed more feats, and can control ice at a longer distance, I presume is Frost.

Avatar image for sirbaronobeefdip
SirBaronOBeefdip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They both would probably not be able to hurt each other with ice. So subzero would teleport next to her and beat the living shit out of her. He's like batman /deathstroke martial artist but with ice powers.

Probably would woop icemans ass too

Barry123579

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So cool

metalope1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers