• 155 results
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By MKF30

Has a chance and winning aren't the same thing....I agree with Mayhem, while I still feel this is a pointless match ultimately. 

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152  Edited By nick_hero22
@MKF30 said:
 Nick, yeah right that's why you totally turned the tables just to look good so  nobody judges you....and you always have to ask me for help with explaining MK elements lol..please.  

Dcomics, yes we are ALL a fan of something but there's a difference between biased fanboy and a fan of something...Yes, I'm a fan of MK but that also makes me knowledgeble of the series, but everytime I post a point, vid etc I just get "that's not proof" blah, blah but when others post scans that's their proof obviously so I'm not going to try to debate further with that and Bobby didn't defeat/kill Juggernaut, just dealt with him....in a fight to the death Iceman would die, and Juggernaut can't fly....lol where does he fly? Superman can fly, SS can fly..Juggernaut can't fly....like I said earlier, everyone here claims to "know MK" yet half the people didn't even realize there's 2 Sub-Zero's...I rest my case.

@The_Mayhem_Theory said:

@Matezoide said:

@deadpoolwins:)
1) Sub do not have control over all ice,not like this matters,since Bob posses different powers
2) Armagedon isnt the latest in the series,Mortal Kombat 9 is and it is revealed that Shao Kahn was the sole survivor of the final fight
3) ''God'' Sub-Zero doesnt exists and has absolutely no feats

1) Sub-Zero wont have time to alter his molecular density because he will be dead once theres no water inside his body

2) Wake up damn it,i already posted scans of Iceman becoming a giant twice,are you blind?

3) Sub-Zero's intro is clearly a teleport,if he could become steam or anything like that,he wouldnt have been captured and turned into a cyborg to begin with
4) obviously some fatalites are something the character can do,but others clearly arent,or do you think Jonhy Cage walks around with a golden statue of himself inside his butty?
5) everything else in your entire post isnt even worth replying to,so i will make a question:
What feat with ice Sub-Zero haves that makes him a match for Iceman? seriously,post one....can he become a giant? can he become steam? can he control the water inside another person? can he low the temperatures inside a person with a thought? the best feat with ice he ever did was as Cyber-Sub-Zero where he froze both Goro and Kintaro for several seconds
6) Oh,and good job ignoring the links that proved how much i like Mortal Kombat (Goro vs Captain America thread and the official Mortal Kombat 9 thread) just so you can continue this ''bwaaaa,you iz biaz,subby is god and he winz becuse i sid so,bwaaaa''

anyway,you do know Nick can change his opnion right? because unlike you,he is actualy willing to learn and take evidence that has been posted

@erik said:
What feats does Sub-Zero have, god or otherwise, that proves he has more control over ice, water and temperature than Iceman?
there was that one time where he....  hum...wait...how about that one instance where he....  oh,i know,at one time he totaly....  oh yeah,i just remembered he got none :P
I just wanted to reply to a couple things...

1. Sub-Zero does have control over ice, only the ice he creates, unfortunately. Bobby doesn't possess different powers; both he and Sub-Zero share the same power, but have different types of abilities and are at different levels of control
2. Shao Khan wasn't the sole survivor of the final fight, unless he mean he was the sole survivor on the enemy side? Which isn't true, either, because Quan-Shi was still alive.
3. "God" Sub-Zero is when he is Grandmaster and has the Dragon Medallion, so he -does- exist.

1. Bobby would have to do more than simply remove the water from Sub-Zero's body, he would have to remove organs and whathaveyou that generate bodily water, which is something he can't do unless he pulls some Mortal Kombat death punch to Sub-Zero's chest and yanks everything out.

3. Sub-Zero was captured because he was surprised and being assaulted with electrical energy generated by the Cyborgs that held him at bay. There was -nothing- he could do at the very moment.

6. I do say that if Sub-Zero is Grandmaster and has the Dragon Medallion, he would give Bobby a run for his money.

However, Bobby wins.
Thank you, but of course they wouldn't realize Sub's feats because they have no clue what goes in in MK...  Also at the end of Sub, becomes and Ice God>>>>Iceman   @Super, no, not really....Sub would beat the hell out Iceman if not for their powers.... still say stalemate imo @mat, no not blind are you? I've already posted some vids myself in other topics with Sub but of course you just dodge them so why should I bother? And that scan Iceman didn't actually "defeat or kill" Juggernaut, just dealt with him...everyone knows a fight to the death, Juggernaut will stomp Bobby....no matter how "big" he makes himself... Not even Superman could kill Juggernaut but punch him thru space cosmos, so what the hell is Iceman going to do? lol  And yes like Mayhem posted, Sub has full control over ice, the DM helps him vastly....both at full power it would be close unless you're using God Sub-Zero in which the Elder Gods were annoyed that he became a god without asking them and sent out other Gods against him....that version would own any Iceman...Ice God>>Omegga Mutant  But typically speaking I'll go stalemate imo

I never asked to for help I only actually to you state that MK 9 was retcon so that all the other users will understand that I wasn't make stuff up, not because I couldn't explain it.
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By MKF30

Right...whatever you say pal. Believe what ever you want....you usually do anyway. 

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By nick_hero22
@MKF30
The thread is evidence enough
ZzzxZxAZx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points