#1 Edited by Nefarious (21281 posts) - - Show Bio

Setting: The Iceberg Lounge, Gotham City. 

> Elimination via Death. 
> Both are out of character. 
> Standard Equipment. 
> Starting distance: 25 Feet Apart from each other.  

Who wins this fight?

#2 Edited by maesterwar (28 posts) - - Show Bio

SubZero wins this just on fighting ability alone.

Sub0 does and ice slide kick to get in close, then drops an ice clone which freezes Captain Cold in place and then decapitates him.

#3 Posted by theTimeStreamer (2841 posts) - - Show Bio

sub-zero dominates

#4 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18404 posts) - - Show Bio

Sub Zero.

#5 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

wow, a fight that a mk character could win , possibly in a stomp

#6 Posted by XImpossibruX (5180 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull said:

wow, a fight that a mk character could win , possibly in a stomp

#7 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5133 posts) - - Show Bio

Sub-Zero

#8 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

We need you...

#9 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackadamFTW: Subs still wins. lol

#10 Posted by nickthedevil (13255 posts) - - Show Bio

How does Sub-Zero win?

#11 Posted by theTimeStreamer (2841 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil: better question how does cold win?

#12 Posted by nickthedevil (13255 posts) - - Show Bio

@theTimeStreamer said:

His gun stops things. takes away theirkinetic energy. What the users here are forgetting is that the ice tat forms around his targets and such, is just a side effect. If you've read his Rogue Profile, you'd know that the gun wasn't built with the intention of freezing things. It's a side effect due to the Absolute Zero. He wins just as easily as he would against a street thug.

#13 Posted by kcaz (1371 posts) - - Show Bio
@nickthedevil said:

@theTimeStreamer said:

His gun stops things. takes away theirkinetic energy. What the users here are forgetting is that the ice tat forms around his targets and such, is just a side effect. If you've read his Rogue Profile, you'd know that the gun wasn't built with the intention of freezing things. It's a side effect due to the Absolute Zero. He wins just as easily as he would against a street thug.

you really think using an ice beam against someone who can manipulate ice and cold temperatures is going to work? i dont think so.
#14 Posted by XImpossibruX (5180 posts) - - Show Bio

So someone who can literally turn themselves into ice, and control and manipulate temperature and literally is named Sub-Zero, vs a Guy who has an ice gun....

Wut.

#15 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

@theTimeStreamer said:

sub-zero dominates

#16 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20387 posts) - - Show Bio

@XImpossibruX said:

So someone who can literally turn themselves into ice, and control and manipulate temperature and literally is named Sub-Zero, vs a Guy who has an ice gun....

Wut.

#17 Edited by XImpossibruX (5180 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

@XImpossibruX said:

Wut.

Oh boy don't quote me on that, i don't want to start a sh*tstorm

And yes I know he can also manipulate ice without a gun, I was making a joke.

#18 Posted by nickthedevil (13255 posts) - - Show Bio

It's not an ice beam. Are you guys dense? The ice is a side effect.

#19 Posted by gumflabica (2259 posts) - - Show Bio

Sub-Zero doesn't stand a chance. Cold tags flash regularly, and could freeze SZ before he could move. Or cold could stand still and wait for the ninja to die in the cold field.

#20 Posted by Deadpo0l (345 posts) - - Show Bio

Sub Zero f**ks his day up

#21 Posted by Life_Without_Progress (2179 posts) - - Show Bio

@gumflabica: errr... no. Sub Zero could withstand extreme pressure of the cold field via the power of his Dragon Medallion and that thing with Cold being able to tag Flash regularly with the cold gun? It wouldn't really matter that much to Sub Zero. There's a big reason why Sub Zero is the greatest ice manipulator in MK.

#22 Posted by hyperbeing (382 posts) - - Show Bio

For those who don't know sub zeros powers come from him. Being descended of the race called cryomancers . Sub zero I give the win . His greater ability to manipulate ice , his greater fighting ability , also sub zero seemingly has superhuman strength he can tear someone's spine out with little effort and these feats are without the dragon medallion whichfurther amplifies his abilities.

#23 Edited by GhostRavage (9194 posts) - - Show Bio

Is there any feat that suggests Sub-Zero will outlast Absolute Zero? If not, i don't see why he wins then.

#24 Posted by hyperbeing (382 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage: can you post a scan showing colds laser I. Action I wanna see how It works . Also does he have the reflexes and speed to draw his laser before sub zero flash freezes him and shatters him.

#25 Edited by flashback0180 (750 posts) - - Show Bio

sub 0

-_-

#26 Edited by GhostRavage (9194 posts) - - Show Bio

@hyperbeing: He has an AoE cold field adjusted to Absolute Zero temperatures... As you know, that temperature ceases all movement to an atomic level, if he's near Sub-Zero, he will slow him down instantly ultimately freezing him completely, literally, even his atoms will stop moving.

I don't have scans, but that precisely the reason he has managed to tag Flash.

#27 Posted by MonsterStomp (19299 posts) - - Show Bio

Sub Zero.

#28 Posted by hyperbeing (382 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Posted by GhostRavage (9194 posts) - - Show Bio

@hyperbeing: God knows why... Maybe the field acts around him and he works as the epicenter from where the field is released?

#30 Edited by hyperbeing (382 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage: cool you would think they would explain it . Anyway I don't have anything that suggest that sub zero can Withstand absolute zero but he can withstand May below zero temps all I knows that if where using deception version is that he is able to turn himself into liquid and have godlike cryokinesis. And going by the new game a younger weaker version of him is able to fight reptile who has dodged bullets .

Anyway does he keep this laser active all the time or does he activate it.

#31 Edited by GhostRavage (9194 posts) - - Show Bio

@hyperbeing: I believe the field is active all the time, or most of times but im no expert on him, so take my comments with a grain of salt.

#32 Edited by hyperbeing (382 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage: ok and thanks for getting me hungry lol . Anyway they start at least 25 apart does colds ray gun cover that far, and I like how you deBated with a cool head.

#33 Edited by GhostRavage (9194 posts) - - Show Bio

@hyperbeing: I don't know to what extent his field propagates, but i don't think 25 yards is that far anyways, if anything, i believe none of them would be able to beat the other off the bat... They will still need to get closer.

That being said, it is VERY rare for me to argue so softly, so feel special mate :P

#34 Posted by hyperbeing (382 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage: I see . So like a 50/50 unless the op specifies a bit more. Gee thanks you seem cool are you a fan of mk btw I am a huge fan.

#35 Posted by gumflabica (2259 posts) - - Show Bio

@life_without_progress: Cold's gun, as stated by @nickthedevil is not ice, but a ray. Ice is a side effect.

Also, how? You're making these outrageous statements but not backing them up with anything. How is he going to get past the cold field? How is being able to tag flash not a problem here?

#36 Posted by GetOverHere13 (29 posts) - - Show Bio

Kuai Liang is much stronger than Bi-Han and Zero wins

#37 Edited by dondave (38533 posts) - - Show Bio

Snart

#38 Posted by highaccuser (7437 posts) - - Show Bio

Kuai Liang is much stronger than Bi-Han and Zero wins

No. He's never shown the capacity to get through absolute zero, and he certainly can't avoid the cold blasts, which slow things down on a molecular level. He can't get past the cold field.

Cold curbstomps

#39 Posted by GetOverHere13 (29 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm just saying this if zero get's a hand on him bye bye it's spine rip time.

#40 Posted by highaccuser (7437 posts) - - Show Bio

He can't touch him at all.

#41 Edited by dagmar_merrill (9491 posts) - - Show Bio

Cold.

#42 Edited by GetOverHere13 (29 posts) - - Show Bio

@highaccuser said:

@getoverhere13 said:

How, Sub Zero can basically fool this guy cause his kori blade can show up before you can even notice and remember fights with hands to and his strength flippin scary.

#43 Edited by highaccuser (7437 posts) - - Show Bio

@highaccuser said:

@getoverhere13 said:

How, Sub Zero can basically fool this guy cause his kori blade can show up before you can even notice and remember fights with hands to and his strength flippin scary.

Cold has peak human reactions. Years of fighting Flash will do that to you.

#44 Posted by Cable_Extreme (9616 posts) - - Show Bio

How is sub zero getting past cold's field? I don't know of any feats of him dealing with absolute zero...

#45 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

Ummmmmmmm.....Sub-Zero turns himself into ice on his own. For those of you who don't know, that would suggest he already stops his own molecules and etc. So trying to use an attack that completely stops all kinetic energy in a guy who takes a form where his kinetic energy is zero seems kind of useless.

He can already manipulate himself while in the state Captain Cold would put him in. Sub-Zero stomps.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#46 Posted by koshi_waza88 (1849 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain colds gun goes absolute belong freezing at a scientific level nothing reduced to this level of cold could possible move let alone live... flash only resist it because he is apparently burning hot as he moved but he is still effected by it making him slow down ... so the question is how cold is sub-zero .. as for fighting ability new 52 captain cold put on a good display while he was at meta-human level

#47 Posted by Strongarm (5857 posts) - - Show Bio

Len Snart

He can tag Flash