#1 Edited by gumflabica (2376 posts) - - Show Bio

Sub-Zero, Cyber Sub-Zero, and Noob Saibot vs Batman, Nightwing and Thomas Wayne

takes place ontop of lexcorp

no prep

morals are off

stage fatalities: Drop Off=dropping their opponent off the roof of lexcorp, L Marks the Spot=smashing their through the L on the front of lexcorp so they are attacked by drones, and Highway to Hell=Jumping off of lexcorp while holding your opponent, grinding their face against lexcorp as you fall, then when you reach the bottom, you throw them into a busy road.

(sorry if my fatality names are a little cheesy but thats how mortal kombat is, ya gotta appreciate it ;)

p.s. tell me what you think of my stage fatalities, creaive enough?

#2 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

@gumflabica: why make the title of the thread batman vs subzero and put in the op a team fighting another? makes no sense.

#3 Posted by gumflabica (2376 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATORXX: because its 3 different sub-zeroes and 3 different batmans

#4 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

@gumflabica: Noob Saibot, Nightwing and Thomas wayne are all not Batman characters....just like Noob Saibot is not a subzero character... hes more of a smoke character because smoke comes out of him...he doesnt have freezing abilities.

#5 Posted by gumflabica (2376 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATORXX: Dick Grayson (nightwing) becomes batman if im correct, and Thomas wayne is batman in flashpoint. Noob Saibot was Sub-Zero until he was killed be Scorpion. hes klassic Sub-Zero.

#6 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

@gumflabica said:

@TERMINATORXX: Dick Grayson (nightwing) becomes batman if im correct, and Thomas wayne is batman in flashpoint. Noob Saibot was Sub-Zero until he was killed be Scorpion. hes klassic Sub-Zero.

Oh Ok I got ya... lol I know a little bit about mk, but not that much... anyways as far as the fight goes I dont know...leaning towards batmans team, but if subzero happens to freeze any of em than it can be an overkill.

#7 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

@gumflabica said:

@TERMINATORXX: wonderful... and what did you think of my stage fatalities?

Pretty cool.

#8 Posted by gumflabica (2376 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATORXX: i think the sub-zero guys would freeze the batmans but im sure they have some gadget that proves very useful in that specific situation. i think noob coult take out one with a portal, while the other cyber and sub deal with 2 batmans

#9 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

@gumflabica said:

@TERMINATORXX: i think the sub-zero guys would freeze the batmans but im sure they have some gadget that proves very useful in that specific situation. i think noob coult take out one with a portal, while the other cyber and sub deal with 2 batmans

I agree Subzero could free em to death, but we got some batman fanboys on here that will disagree with it..so we gotta becareful.

#10 Posted by onilordasmodeus (2569 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Subzero rolls over the Batmen. Nightwing is the first to go, and that Thamas Wayne guy...No. Either human Subzero is a match for Batman, Cyber is a little over kill and Noob is basically death himself; he "killed" Goro and almost killed Grand Master Sub 1v1! There is no way any Batman can win let alone survive this fight w/out prep.

#11 Posted by KMART4455 (1290 posts) - - Show Bio

MK wins this.

Although Batman can probably take down normal Sub Zero quick like and bloody.

#12 Posted by Nefarious (21869 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Sub-Zero stomps.

#13 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5213 posts) - - Show Bio

Fatality! Batboys turned into people cubes.

#14 Posted by gumflabica (2376 posts) - - Show Bio

@onilordasmodeus: thomas wayne was bruce wayne's father, who in flashpoint witnessed his wife and son gunned down and became batman.

idk maybe i should give the bats prep whatdouthink guys?

#15 Posted by TifaLockhart (14117 posts) - - Show Bio

Didn't Sub-Zero (Tundra) already beat Batman in the Batcave no less?

#16 Posted by ratman19 (525 posts) - - Show Bio

@gumflabica: if you give him prep people are going to be saying BATMAN STOMPS!!! constantly. and everyone will be saying that batman wins because of prep.

#17 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious said:

Team Sub-Zero stomps.
#18 Posted by TheAmazingImmortalMan (3566 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Sub Zero stomps, the only real threat would be Bruce (he probably preps for no prep but he will go down sooner or later

#19 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia said:

Didn't Sub-Zero (Tundra) already beat Batman in the Batcave no less?

Is that the same crossover where Sub-Zero one ups Superman briefly?

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#20 Posted by TifaLockhart (14117 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay: Yeah, although Batman took down Liu Kang, champion of Mortal Kombat.

#21 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia: I would love to see a crossover that was properly written for once. Is it just me or do crossovers just make every character either gain a jobber aura or become a jobber. I'd like to see a real crossover where characters fight people who they should be paired against, and win/lose for good reasons.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#22 Posted by terry2012 (5720 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAmazingImmortalMan: This

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia: When did this happen?

#23 Posted by TifaLockhart (14117 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay: They tried. Superman's vulnerable to magic. Green Lantern's ring was damaged in the fight against the invading Apokoliptians. Joker got a boost from the rage. Lex had his power suit but it didn't seem up to par with his comicbook version of it. Captain Marvel had different gods giving him powers because of the merging.

And though they never outright said it, Flash could have had the argument that there's no Speedforce in the MK universe going against him, and it was implied that Shao Kahn's powers didn't work properly in the DCU and that Darkseid's powers didn't work properly in the MKU.

#24 Posted by TifaLockhart (14117 posts) - - Show Bio

@terry2012: Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe, story mode.

#25 Posted by terry2012 (5720 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia: Okay thanks

#26 Posted by GraniteSoldier (8589 posts) - - Show Bio

Sub-Zero, the volume of ice blasts and Noob's teleports will overwhelm the Bat-clan quickly. Bruce will put up a hell of a fight, and the Zero's won't go home without bruises, but they'll win.

#27 Posted by onilordasmodeus (2569 posts) - - Show Bio

MKvsDC was all kinds of screwed up.

@gumflabica: Yeah, and if you give Batman prep he'll just bring out his subzero killer gun and win. That's the bat factor!

#28 Posted by gumflabica (2376 posts) - - Show Bio

i dont really think the sub-zeroes will win THAT easilly, batman=one of the most intelligent people in the dcu, seconded only by deathstroke and prometheus. that trippled=Very good plan, while the kombatants will probably just want to take it one on one and fight thier best, ill bet the bats have something up their sleeve.

#29 Posted by bickabickawow (125 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious said:

Team Sub-Zero stomps.

agreed here. noob alone has way to many moves in his arsenal. teleporting, black holes, etc. but the other two makes this a stomp. surprising we finally have a decent mk vs dc thread thats not a stomp or win in dc's favor lol

#30 Posted by Nefarious (21869 posts) - - Show Bio
@bickabickawow said:

@Nefarious said:

Team Sub-Zero stomps.

agreed here. noob alone has way to many moves in his arsenal. teleporting, black holes, etc. but the other two makes this a stomp. surprising we finally have a decent mk vs dc thread thats not a stomp or win in dc's favor lol

Indeed, it's about time. 
#31 Posted by They Killed Cap! (2243 posts) - - Show Bio

I go with the Zero's

#32 Posted by bickabickawow (125 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious: i agree.