Sub-Zero / Scorpion vs Batman / Deathstroke

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By pooty

@super_psycho: If an OP says you can use All versions of batman for a match that means you can use batman 1million or Super Bats or a batman from any timeline or dimension. So if he says "All" powers and abilities, you can use everything they have show up to Armageddon. The word "All" means no exclusions.

super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152  Edited By super_psycho

@pooty said:

@super_psycho: If an OP says you can use All versions of batman for a match that means you can use batman 1million or Super Bats or a batman from any timeline or dimension. So if he says "All" powers and abilities, you can use everything they have show up to Armageddon. The word "All" means no exclusions.

It is not op, it is in battle forum rules to use canon feats unless stated.

And in this case OP doesn't say that you can use non-canon feats.

Do you have any canon feats?

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By pooty

@Needlebay: I just found out a few post ago that Bats and Deathstroke was their favorite characters. If i knew that I would not even have begun to debate. Fanboys will say whatever is needed to make their favorites win. Saying we can't use video game feats for a video game fight is beyond me. Especially when the OP says its allowed. They will even change the OP to make their point. lol

--Anubis--

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#154  Edited By --Anubis--

@super_psycho: explain to me how is that move non canon? You do realize that the only non canon thing in that ending is SZ beatin Scorp, now thats something that would never happen.

Scorpion can perform that move, maybe it's his last resort. And i'm sure he will do that once he get's his ass beat by Deathstroke.

Other thing is, he can't die he is a spectre who will always come back.

He will get his head chopped off once or twice, but in the end he can win this battle even on his own.

super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By super_psycho

@--Anubis-- said:

@super_psycho: explain to me how is that move non canon? You do realize that the only non canon thing in that ending is SZ beatin Scorp, now thats something that would never happen.

Scorpion can perform that move, maybe it's his last resort. And i'm sure he will do that once he get's his ass beat by Deathstroke.

Other thing is, he can't die he is a spectre who will always come back.

He will get his head chopped off once or twice, but in the end he can win this battle even on his own.

Non-canon = out of continuity

He performed it in non-canon ending, we do not use non-canon feats (ask MOD if you don't believe me)

He has only done that in non-canon ending so it is useless here.

His body can still be destroyed.. Deathstroke will cut off his head with one strike.

He is not coming back right after his body has been destroyed.

super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By super_psycho

@pooty said:

@Needlebay: I just found out a few post ago that Bats and Deathstroke was their favorite characters. If i knew that I would not even have begun to debate. Fanboys will say whatever is needed to make their favorites win. Saying we can't use video game feats for a video game fight is beyond me. Especially when the OP says its allowed. They will even change the OP to make their point. lol

may be you just lack the intelligence to understand the difference between gameplay mechanics and real feats and Canon and non-canon.

I m man enough to admit unlike you who doesn't know anything about either team but still continues to troll

--Anubis--

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By --Anubis--

@super_psycho said:

yeah? somehow he came back when his head was ripped from his body by old SZ.

super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By super_psycho

@--Anubis-- said:

@super_psycho said:

yeah? somehow he came back when his head was ripped from his body by old SZ.

he was resurrected by quin-chi

he didn't come back right after he was killed.

--Anubis--

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By --Anubis--

@super_psycho said

right.

whatever, Batman and Deathstroke still kick his ass, no matter what you say

super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By super_psycho

@--Anubis-- said:

@super_psycho said

right.

whatever, Batman and Deathstroke still kick his ass, no matter what you say

you might wanna edit that lol

--Anubis--

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By --Anubis--

@super_psycho: no, i have to admit that MK team loses here

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#162  Edited By Stronger

@Bruce27: Even so Sub-zero didnt break a sweat defeating both Batman and Deathstroke.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By Stronger

@super_psycho: This is the beggest sh#t I have ever heard.

Deathsroke cant match a spectre.Scorpion cant die.He has hellfire,teleportation and enough fighting skills to stomp the everliving F@ck outta Deathsroke.

super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By super_psycho

@Stronger said:

@Bruce27: Even so Sub-zero didnt break a sweat defeating both Batman and Deathstroke.

Non-canon

@Stronger said:

Deathsroke cant match a spectre.Scorpion cant die.He has hellfire,teleportation and enough fighting skills to stomp the everliving F@ck outta Deathsroke.

If scorpion is that great then show me his canon durability feats.

So what if he is spectre? He will get decapitated.

Show me scorpion coming back from dead the moment he died and on his own.

Needlebay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By Needlebay

@stronger, do you have a link?

Jflash794

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By Jflash794

im going with mk

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By nick_hero22

@Stronger said:

Sub-Zero has no h2h combat feats comparable with either Deathstroke or Batman. In Deception Sub-Zero had to runaway from a small band of tarkatans in the living forests and would of died without his ancestral armor protecting him while he is struggling to beat a small band of tarkatans Deathstroke is slapping around the Teen Titans and Batman is taking out large groups of gunmen. Would love it if you could post one h2h feat that surpasses anything Deathstroke or Batman has done. Teleportation hasn't stopped Scorpion from getting beat by people less skilled than Deathstroke and Batman such as Quan Chi, Moloch, Drahmin, Sub-Zero and Shujinko. In Mortal Kombat 9 Liu Kang stomped both Scorpion and Quan Chi at the same time in a 2 vs 1 match.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Nefarious said:

Sub-zero and Scorpion win.
nomed666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By nomed666

a tarkatan is a cross between a netherelm demon and an outword being, they would be exeptionaly more powerfull then armed gunmen so a good few of them would pose subzero some issues but he beats them none the less

nomed666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By nomed666

seeing how raiden takes on a human form to enter the torniment, then i wonder if scorpion does the same thing, because a spector is a non corprel entity ie: a ghost

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By nick_hero22

@nomed666 said:

a tarkatan is a cross between a netherelm demon and an outword being, they would be exeptionaly more powerfull then armed gunmen so a good few of them would pose subzero some issues but he beats them none the less

I know very well what a tarkatan is, they are the canon fodders of the MK Universe. A regular gunmen should have no problem taking out a few tarkatans, they aren't bulletproof or that skilled.

nomed666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By nomed666

well i wouldnt call baraka or milleena cannon fodder , and i just see a demon hybrid being deffently better then a mortal with a mortal pojectile weapon,

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By Stronger

@super_psycho said:

@Stronger said:

Non-canon

@Stronger said:

He has never died egain since he became a specter.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By Stronger

@nick_hero22 said:

@Stronger said:

Sub-Zero has no h2h combat feats with either Deathstroke or Batman. In Deception Sub-Zero had to runaway from a small band of tarkatans in the living forests and would of died without his ancestral armor protecting him while he is struggling to beat a small band of tarkatans Deathstroke is slapping around the Teen Titans and Batman is taking out large groups of gunmen. Would love it if you could post one h2h feat that surpasses anything Deathstroke or Batman has done. Teleportation hasn't stopped Scorpion from getting beat by people less skilled than Deathstroke and Batman such as Quan Chi, Moloch, Drahmin, Sub-Zero and Shujinko. In Mortal Kombat 9 Liu Kang stomped both Scorpion and Quan Chi at the same time in a 2 vs 1 match.

Tarkatans are more powerful than human man.Sub-Zero maybe is a cryomancer but he cant match an army of Tarkatanas.Can Batman or Deathstroke beat an army of well trained humans,all alone?

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By nick_hero22

@Stronger said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@Stronger said:

Sub-Zero has no h2h combat feats with either Deathstroke or Batman. In Deception Sub-Zero had to runaway from a small band of tarkatans in the living forests and would of died without his ancestral armor protecting him while he is struggling to beat a small band of tarkatans Deathstroke is slapping around the Teen Titans and Batman is taking out large groups of gunmen. Would love it if you could post one h2h feat that surpasses anything Deathstroke or Batman has done. Teleportation hasn't stopped Scorpion from getting beat by people less skilled than Deathstroke and Batman such as Quan Chi, Moloch, Drahmin, Sub-Zero and Shujinko. In Mortal Kombat 9 Liu Kang stomped both Scorpion and Quan Chi at the same time in a 2 vs 1 match.

Tarkatans are more powerful than human man.Sub-Zero maybe is a cryomancer but he cant match an army of Tarkatanas.Can Batman or Deathstroke beat an army of well trained humans,all alone?

1. Sub-Zero never fought any army of anything, his ending said he was ambush by a small band of tarkatans and looking at the video their probably wasn't over a dozen of them. Batman was able to wreck a boat full of armed thugs and fight a large group of 50 or so League of Assassin Man-Bats.

2. One would assume that a tarkatan would be superior to the average person but how would they compare to a person armed with automatic weapons, but tarkatans are featless anyway.

vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#176  Edited By vuviper
No Caption Provided

@Stronger said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@Stronger said:

super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By super_psycho

@Stronger said:

@super_psycho said:

@Stronger said:

Non-canon

@Stronger said:

He has never died egain since he became a specter.

Quin chi reserructed him after Sub-zero(bi-han) killed him, He didn't come back on his own

His body can be destroyed.

Deathstroke can do that in one hit.

@Stronger said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@Stronger said:

Armed people >>>>>>>>Tarkatans.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By Stronger

@nick_hero22 said:

@Stronger said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@Stronger said:

1. Sub-Zero never fought any army of anything, his ending said he was ambush by a small band of tarkatans and looking at the video their probably wasn't over a dozen of them. Batman was able to wreck a boat full of armed thugs and fight a large group of 50 or so League of Assassin Man-Bats.

2. One would assume that a tarkatan would be superior to the average person but how would they compare to a person armed with automatic weapons, but tarkatans are featless anyway.

Sub-Zero would also stomp a boat full of thugs.Whats the big deal?

Your second setence is true,but you forget the fact that Sub-Zero was ambushed.Batman wasnt.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By Stronger

@super_psycho: Yeah whatever!

Deathstroke is one of the best street levelers,but he cant win everyone you know.

super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By super_psycho

@Stronger: I know he can't everyone but Deathstroke can beat Sub-zero and Scorpion. they don't have enough feats to compete with Deathstroke.

mobsters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By mobsters

lol batman solo he is the only one that is a true fighter scorpian and sub zeros main item is magic if this were more realistic then batman will have prep and kill sub zero and scorpian before they even know he is fighting them

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By Joewell911

@mobsters said:

lol batman solo he is the only one that is a true fighter scorpian and sub zeros main item is magic if this were more realistic then batman will have prep and kill sub zero and scorpian before they even know he is fighting them

But its not and he dosn't

Bats could beat them both in H2H only ( mabey ) But this is w/ powers

Sub vs Bats, I'd say SZ wins with some trouble

DS vs Scorpion, DS would probs win but then SZ comes to help and he dies with a fight

mobsters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By mobsters

i didt make this thread why am im i at the top?

@joewell: your thought i still think the bat owns he has beaten everyone on his team ( including superman )

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By Joewell911

@mobsters said:

i didt make this thread why am im i at the top?

: your thought i still think the bat owns he has beaten everyone on his team ( including superman )

New page

With prep, no prep here bro

mobsters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By mobsters

@joewell said:

@mobsters said:

DS vs Scorpion, DS would probs win but then SZ comes to help and he dies with a fight

batman has beaten sz and lost to scorpian but ds has beaten scorpian

The_Roman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By The_Roman

This ends in a.......

No Caption Provided

Fatality.

No Caption Provided
Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By Joewell911

@mobsters said:

@joewell said:

@mobsters said:

batman has beaten sz and lost to scorpian but ds has beaten scorpian

That twas non-cannon a.k.a dosn't count

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By nick_hero22

Deathstroke can still solo

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By Vaeternus

DS ain't soloing anything...no way he's taking on Sub and Scorp's powers at once especially much less alone.

MK team due to abilities. In Sub's ending he seeked out Scorpion and both knew the truth, they teamed up and were taking on armies together literally... besides, while MKDC wasn't canon Sub beat both of them one on one. So definitely going on with the MK team here. Sub never lost to Batman, Sub-Zero BEAT Batman while Batman beat Scorpion...

@nickthedevil said:

@pooty said:

MK wins handily. Isn't this the subzero who can make ice clone? Bat or deathstroke go in for one hit and they're frozen. One dose of hellfire should end them also. Uppercuts that can break through ceilings would take either of their heads off. In comics DC team might have a chance. Real world fight they lose. Now if Team DC knew about their powers upfront that could change my answer.

i agree with this. also, doesn't subzero make weapons out of ice?

Yep, some of the many things people don't know he can do. He also can control himself to a molecular level as you see him do in the intro forms from water into solid ice.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By nick_hero22

Deathstroke solos "big time"

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By Vaeternus

Deathstroke dies fast once the MK ninjas get serious

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By nick_hero22

@Vaeternus said:

Deathstroke dies fast once the MK ninjas get serious

Proof?

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By nick_hero22

@Vaeternus said:

DS ain't soloing anything...no way he's taking on Sub and Scorp's powers at once especially much less alone.

MK team due to abilities. In Sub's ending he seeked out Scorpion and both knew the truth, they teamed up and were taking on armies together literally... besides, while MKDC wasn't canon Sub beat both of them one on one. So definitely going on with the MK team here. Sub never lost to Batman, Sub-Zero BEAT Batman while Batman beat Scorpion...

@nickthedevil said:

@pooty said:

MK wins handily. Isn't this the subzero who can make ice clone? Bat or deathstroke go in for one hit and they're frozen. One dose of hellfire should end them also. Uppercuts that can break through ceilings would take either of their heads off. In comics DC team might have a chance. Real world fight they lose. Now if Team DC knew about their powers upfront that could change my answer.

i agree with this. also, doesn't subzero make weapons out of ice?

Yep, some of the many things people don't know he can do. He also can control himself to a molecular level as you see him do in the intro forms from water into solid ice.

Incorrect

Batman did in fact defeat Sub-Zero during the last chapter in the DC story-line. You can clearly see in the short vignette Sub-Zero and Batman fighting in each and once its over you clearly see Batman conscious and well until Superman and him engage in a fight while Sub-Zero is unconscious on the ground which would imply what ......., but yet me guess Sub-Zero probably decided to lay down and take a nap, right?

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By Vaeternus

@nick_hero22. Wrong ^. First of all Sub's not even in that shot, the time you see him is when he's about to block Batman's jump kick...then you see Batman talking to Superman, before he encounters Raiden...if you're going to use that, in Raiden's you see the same with bodies but you can't tell who outside of a few people. It's just assumed everyone is KO...Everyone defeated each other as both Superman and Raiden stated, long before that Sub-Zero already beat both DS and Batman in his chapter while seeking Scorpion and Quan-Chi...just to go 5:50 and 7:20, clearly evidence of Sub defeating Batman but let me guess you conveniently ignored this right?

For the DS, simple Sub soloed him alone...what makes you think he can take Scorp and Sub? Proof of DS defeating anyone with Sub or Scorp's actual abilities?

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By nick_hero22

@Vaeternus said:

@nick_hero22. Wrong ^. First of all Sub's not even in that shot, the time you see him is when he's about to block Batman's jump kick...then you see Batman talking to Superman, before he encounters Raiden...if you're going to use that, in Raiden's you see the same with bodies but you can't tell who outside of a few people. It's just assumed everyone is KO...Everyone defeated each other as both Superman and Raiden stated, long before that Sub-Zero already beat both DS and Batman in his chapter while seeking Scorpion and Quan-Chi...just to go 5:50 and 7:20, clearly evidence of Sub defeating Batman but let me guess you conveniently ignored this right?

So you don't see Batman and Sub-Zero fighting at 2:32 and like how ignore that the ground is covered with unconscious fighters, which would mean that Batman would have won his fight or he would have been on the ground unconscious as well. And I never denied the fact that Sub-Zero defeated Batman, but I not the one going around claiming that Batman never beat him which is clearly obvious in the end.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By Vaeternus

I didn't ignore anything, I pointed out where Sub-Zero is actually seen and the rest you just see Sonya, Catwoman, I believe Captain America I don't see Sub-Zero anywhere on the ground....so again there's no proof Batman won that fight, and even if he did you're still ignoring the fact until now apparently that Sub already defeated him in a fair fight. Keep in mind, everyone was also under Dark Kahn's control there not in their right mind. The first fight, Batman and Sub were in their right minds for the most part. And Sub won....

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By nick_hero22

@Vaeternus said:

I didn't ignore anything, I pointed out where Sub-Zero is actually seen and the rest you just see Sonya, Catwoman, I believe Captain America I don't see Sub-Zero anywhere on the ground....so again there's no proof Batman won that fight, and even if he did you're still ignoring the fact until now apparently that Sub already defeated him in a fair fight. Keep in mind, everyone was also under Dark Kahn's control there not in their right mind. The first fight, Batman and Sub were in their right minds for the most part. And Sub won....

1) It was heavily implied that the characters who remained conscious survived their fights, we don't see Sub-Zero conscious so, we can make an educated guess with the information we are presented with in the cutscene and say he is unconscious just like any his other allies.

2) Wrong, Batman was infected by the Combat Rage, watch your video again.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By Joewell911

Why are you guys using non cannon feats?

Avatar image for they_killed_cap_
They Killed Cap!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Get over here...MK team rocks.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By nick_hero22

@joewell said:

Why are you guys using non cannon feats?

I'm not using non-canon feats, even if these feats were included both Batman and Deathstroke have enough high-end showing to almost dismiss their loses in those fights.