Sub-Zero / Scorpion vs Batman / Deathstroke

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By pooty

@super_psycho: he said all the abilities. Your just using the low points. Your not going by their consistent showings. Batman has been hit by two=face and joker who have very little skill. got his back broke from one back breaker. has been punched by thugs. Deathstroke has been put in handcuff and couldn't get out. Everyone has high and low points. But overall MK is stronger, faster and more durable.

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By Dark Cloud™
@super_psycho said:

@Dark Cloud™: it ain't that difficult if you have played game

Having played the game and taking time to go through thousands of videos on YouTube to find specifics thing... are two very different subjects.

@8PackMan said:

Okay I see this thread has turned more into what constitutes MK canon, than who would win between The Batman & Deathstroke vs Sub-Zero & Scorpion. Just as well seeing as this thread has been decided. I see no one is even mentioning gadgets (just talk of who is stronger; cling to your last solace!) after I laid out an arsenal that would lay waste to both Scorpion & Sub-Zero. @pooty@Army2442@Needlebay@jashro44 (feats)@Nefarious@progenitor@krilling@Stronger@Dark Cloud™

Agreed, The Batman and Deathstroke win. @super_psycho@nick_hero22@Manchine

@super_psycho said "You can't prove your point so you are repeating everything again in a hope that someone might buy that."@pooty Responded to me with solely insult; the refuge of a weak argument. @pooty said "god they will let anyone on this site now" instead of addressing my statement. Now I see it is better not to engage with this, Comic Vine user.

Good for you. But that isn't changing my mind. I voted Sub-Zero and Scorpion. =3
super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By super_psycho

@pooty said:

@super_psycho: he said all the abilities. Your just using the low points. Your not going by their consistent showings. Batman has been hit by two=face and joker who have very little skill. got his back broke from one back breaker. has been punched by thugs. Deathstroke has been put in handcuff and couldn't get out. Everyone has high and low points. But overall MK is stronger, faster and more durable.

It is not ability to take lightning bolts from raiden or acid spits from reptile, it is just gameplay .. it has nothing to do with consistency because they never got hit by raiden's lightning or repitle's acid.

At least batman has feats unlike sub-zero or scorpion.

Sub-zero or scorpion haven't done anything to say they are stronger or faster than batman or deathstroke.

8PackMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By 8PackMan

@Dark Cloud™: said "Good for you. But that isn't changing my mind. I voted Sub-Zero and Scorpion. =3"

And that ladies and gentlemen is the "definition" of a fanboy.

@pooty@Army2442@Needlebay@jashro44 (feats)@Nefarious@progenitor@krilling@Stronger@Dark Cloud™@super_psycho@nick_hero22@Manchine

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Dark Cloud™
@8PackMan said:

@Dark Cloud™: said "Good for you. But that isn't changing my mind. I voted Sub-Zero and Scorpion. =3"

And that ladies and gentlemen is the "definition" of a fanboy.

@pooty@Army2442@Needlebay@jashro44 (feats)@Nefarious@progenitor@krilling@Stronger@Dark Cloud™@super_psycho@nick_hero22@Manchine

Is that supposed to be insulting? Everyone's a fanboy.
Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Dark Cloud™
@8PackMan said:

And that ladies and gentlemen is the "definition" of a fanboy. 8PackMan wins Flawless Victory. Fatality.

You win your own argument? Clever!
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By jashro44
@8PackMan: @Dark Cloud™: Can you guys take me out of the quote? I no longer care about this thread...
PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#108  Edited By PikminMania

@nick_hero22 said:

Spite Deathstroke could probably solo

8PackMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By 8PackMan

@pooty: You continue to omit the Batman's & Deathstroke's arsenal.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#110  Edited By nickthedevil

Why am i still getting PMs? My names not even on the listed of quoted people.

cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#111  Edited By cascadeking09

@pooty said:

I agree with this. I dont see how either of them could survive hell fire and Batman I dont think would survive being completely frozen.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By pooty

@super_psycho: If you won't accept video game feats for video game characters, what sources of feats will you accept? If this was comic book MK then i would find scans. What do you want to see exactly? What could i show you that would count in your eyes?

@8PackMan said:

@pooty: You continue to omit the Batman's & Deathstroke's arsenal.

Everyone ignored your post for the same reasons:

1)We know about their arsenal and utility belt, gadgets etc. Batman's gadgets are legendary even to non-comic fans.

2) Someone brought up their arsenal earlier in the discussion so your post was just a repeat.

super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By super_psycho

@pooty said:

@super_psycho: If you won't accept video game feats for video game characters, what sources of feats will you accept? If this was comic book MK then i would find scans. What do you want to see exactly? What could i show you that would count in your eyes?

Cut-scenes.

--Anubis--

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#114  Edited By --Anubis--

Nothing stops Scorpion from doing this

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By pooty

@super_psycho: In the post by Anubis at the 40 sec part you see Scorpion levitating dude then exploding him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhWhUlhyPhE&feature=related : at the 6 minute mark Scorpion can teleport opponent to hell with a touch winning by BFR.

And I realize you only said "cut scenes" because you know they are short and can't show all of their powers and abilities. But even these are enough to provide a victory.

super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By super_psycho

@pooty: how many times do i have to tell you that taking hits from raiden in gameplay isn't durability feat. even sonya and jax can do that who are only humans.

There moves from games can be used but they are not fighting on 2d screen. scorpion can teleport

someone who is faster will easily dodge it.

That video doens't prove anything. i already told you arcade ending are not canon and scorpion didn't kill quin chi .

super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By super_psycho

@--Anubis-- said:

How about you post something from story?

Stop posting non-canon endings which never happened.

--Anubis--

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By --Anubis--

@super_psycho said:

That video doens't prove anything. i already told you arcade ending are not canon and scorpion didn't kill quin chi .

Still, why would the creators give Scopion such power for no reason.

The reason we can't use it as scorpion is that it would be dumb to kill the opponent with one move

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By pooty

@MyronLee26 said:

Fight takes place in unfamiliar territory.

Sub-Zero and Scorpion both have all their powers and abilities upto Armageddon.

Batman (Bruce Wayne) and Deathstroke have their weapons and gadgets. And no Insider suit.

Who wins?

@super_psycho: please show where it says it has to be canon or from a cut scene? I quote from the OP: "Sub-Zero and Scorpion both have all powers and abilities upto Armageddon." The OP has the right to allow what ever material they choose. Canon or not has no place on this thread. If it's a power or ability they have shown up to Armageddon, then it can be used for this thread.

super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By super_psycho

@pooty said:

@MyronLee26 said:

Fight takes place in unfamiliar territory.

Sub-Zero and Scorpion both have all their powers and abilities upto Armageddon.

Batman (Bruce Wayne) and Deathstroke have their weapons and gadgets. And no Insider suit.

Who wins?

@super_psycho: please show where it says it has to be canon or from a cut scene? I quote from the OP: "Sub-Zero and Scorpion both have all powers and abilities upto Armageddon." The OP has the right to allow what ever material they choose. Canon or not has no place on this thread. If it's a power or ability they have shown up to Armageddon, then it can be used for this thread.

All the powers = all their canon powers..

Where does it say you can use non-canon feats? If their isn't much information given then you have to assume that only canon version(canon morals , canon powers) are allowed.

In scorpion's ending scorpion and quin-chi both die

In Quin-chi's ending he kills shinok.

Did you even play mortal kombat 4?

Scorpion teleporting sub-zero(bi-han) to hell is from new mortal kombat game which is reboot version. lets just say he can do that, deathstroke will cut his head before he can touch deathstroke.

super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By super_psycho

@--Anubis-- said:

@super_psycho said:

Still, why would the creators give Scopion such power for no reason.

The reason we can't use it as scorpion is that it would be dumb to kill the opponent with one move

Why does it matter when character endings are non-canon in mortal kombat? Their endings contradict with each-other.

Ask creators, if you believe scorpion can do that then show me canon proof.

--Anubis--

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By --Anubis--

In scorpion's ending he teleported quan chi to the netherrealm. But he wont need that, he will just do that telekinetic explosion

I already posted the cut scene where we can see that scorpion can perform that move

super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By super_psycho

@--Anubis-- said:

In scorpion's ending he teleported quan chi to the netherrealm. But he wont need that, he will just do that telekinetic explosion

I already posted the cut scene where we can see that scorpion can perform that move

Are you trolling or you just simply lack the common sense?

Non-canon = doesn't mean anything.

--Anubis--

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By --Anubis--

@super_psycho: seems to me like you're the one trolling. It's a move, why should that be non canon? MK team wanted for Quan chi to stay alive thats the only reason it's non canon.

super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By super_psycho

@--Anubis-- said:

@super_psycho: seems to me like you're the one trolling. It's a move, why should that be non canon? MK team wanted for Quan chi to stay alive thats the only reason it's non canon.

that's a move which he performed in non-canon ending. He didn't kill quin-chi in mk4.

Character endings are like "what if" .

Read battle forum rules and play the f*#king game.

SexualLobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By SexualLobster

Either of MK could solo. IMHO

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#127  Edited By laflux

@pooty: very true

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#128  Edited By progenitorigin

I understand the argument for requesting feats for both Scorpion & Sub-Zero. Again, Sub-Zero has the advantage of ancestral armor which can guide him through battle in calculating, deadly manner. This was his ending in either Deadly Alliance or Deception, and I do believe it's canon. Combined with his exceptional martial arts skill as the Lin Kuei master, also having the medallion, which augments his abilities, I believe Sub-Zero would be a match for Batman. I doubt any of Batman's gadgets, without prep, would work on the grand master Sub-Zero, who would eventually catch him and freeze him, much like Mister Freeze has done.

Scorpion, on the other hand, has the power of teleportation, much like Nightcrawler, and uses it during battle, along with having pyrokinesis with hellfire, all of which combined with his own exceptional martial art skill, could be too crafty for Deathstroke to catch. If Scorpion could teleport and stay out of Slade's line of sight, he could inflict enough damage with the fire to damage Deathstroke significantly.

--Anubis--

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By --Anubis--

@super_psycho: The "what if" part is that Sub Zero wins the battle between him and Scorpion. Everything else is just the consequences of that outcome. Doesn't mean Scorpion didn't have those powers.

super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By super_psycho

@--Anubis-- said:

@super_psycho: The "what if" part is that Sub Zero wins the battle between him and Scorpion. Everything else is just the consequences of that outcome. Doesn't mean Scorpion didn't have those powers.

then post something canon in which scorpion performs that move.

If you want to use that non-canon move then i m going to use batman with superman's powers.

--Anubis--

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By --Anubis--

whatever. You want DC to win, i want MK to win.

super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By super_psycho

@--Anubis--: problem is you can't prove anything.

Yes deathstroke and batman are my favorite characters but they win because of feats not because i want them to win.

--Anubis--

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By --Anubis--

@super_psycho: no they win because you want them to. Did Batman get Superman powers out of nowhere in DC's main universe? no.

The OP says all powers, abilities up to Armageddon. That's the reason i think it's allowed to use

super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By super_psycho

@--Anubis--: They win because their feats>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Scorpion or sub-zero's feats

You are quick to ask if it was dc's main universe or not when you are using everything you find for mortal kombat characters. Hypocrisy? To answer your question , yes batman had superman's powers for few issues in superman/batman series and in one of the non-canon series in which batman was batman(with kyrptonian abilities) kinda like "what if"

"All the powers up to Armageddon" guess what. Sub-zero's ending is not part of story and character endings are not canon in mortal kombat.

--Anubis--

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By --Anubis--

@super_psycho said:

You are quick to ask if it was dc's main universe or not when you are using everything you find for mortal kombat characters. Hypocrisy?

No, Scorpions feat happens in case Sub zero wins, he doesn't find any lantern rings or stuff like that, doesn't get any Power ups. He could use that move in his own ending, but the MK team wanted for quan chi to live.

@super_psycho said:

"All the powers up to Armageddon" guess what. Sub-zero's ending is not part of story and character endings are not canon in mortal kombat.

Yeah Sub Zero's ending isn't a part f the story. That means that he never beat Scorpion. But that has no inflluence on Scorpions Powers

super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By super_psycho

@--Anubis-- said:

@super_psycho said:

You are quick to ask if it was dc's main universe or not when you are using everything you find for mortal kombat characters. Hypocrisy?

No, Scorpions feat happens in case Sub zero wins, he doesn't find any lantern rings or stuff like that, doesn't get any Power ups. He could use that move in his own ending, but the MK team wanted for quan chi to live.

@super_psycho said:

Yeah Sub Zero's ending isn't a part f the story, but scorpion's powers are.

how are his powers part of story when he has never shown that kind of ability in canon?

How is it different from batman having superman's powers in non-canon story?

Needlebay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By Needlebay

@--Anubis-- said:

Flawless victory! That was awesome.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By pooty

@--Anubis--: @laflux:

@super_psycho: Yes deathstroke and batman are my favorite characters

That explains it all. Cut scenes are not to show battle skills but to give history of the characters and move the story along. The game play is where you see what they can do. By saying "only cut scenes are usable" that ensures that DC wins because cut scenes show limited fighting. We can use everything we know about DC but only a fraction of what we see from MK. That's fair.

--Anubis--

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By --Anubis--

@super_psycho: i made a mistake there, i meant that Sub Zeros ending has no influence on Scorpions Powers.

@super_psycho said:

If that would happen in Marvels Main Universe you can use them. Otherwise unfair.

super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By super_psycho

@pooty said:

@super_psycho: Yes deathstroke and batman are my favorite characters

That explains it all. Cut scenes are not to show battle skills but to give history of the characters and move the story along. The game play is where you see what they can do. By saying "only cut scenes are usable" that ensures that DC wins because cut scenes show limited fighting. We can use everything we know about DC but only a fraction of what we see from MK. That's fair.

Because only canon is allowed here . it is not my problem if you can't find canon feats for sub-zero or scorpion

you have no idea what you are talking about.

You said they can take lightning attacks from raiden and lot of punishment from other character when i asked you to prove it you started whining.

I can use batman with superman's powers but that isn't canon.

Batman and Deathstroke are my favourite characters and i know more about them than you.

If you thin scorpion and sub-zero can win this then show me their canon feats.

super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By super_psycho

@--Anubis-- said:

@super_psycho: i made a mistake there, i meant that Sub Zeros ending has no influence on Scorpions Powers.

@super_psycho said:

If that would happen in Marvels Main Universe you can use them. Otherwise unfair.

that's like saying "that story has nothing to do with batman's powers even though he hasn't done anything like that outside of that story"

Batman is DC not Marvel

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By pooty

@super_psycho: The OP said ALL powers and ALL abilities shown up to Armageddon. The word "All" means no restrictions.

--Anubis--

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By --Anubis--

@super_psycho: exactly.

If someone would use endings from armageddon, where everyone got huge power ups, that would be dumb, because those endings had a direct influence on those who killed Blaze.

But Sub Zero's ending has no influence on Scorpion. He doesn't give him any additional powers.

If Batman wouldn't eat any meat in a non canon story would he be a vegetarian?

super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By super_psycho

@pooty said:

@super_psycho: The OP said ALL powers and ALL abilities shown up to Armageddon. The word "All" means no restrictions.

all powers which are canon to series.

It is not stated that you can use non-canon and alternate realities.

super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By super_psycho

@--Anubis-- said:

@super_psycho: exactly.

If someone would use endings from armageddon, where everyone got huge power ups, that would be dumb, because those endings had a direct influence on those who killed Blaze.

But Sub Zero's ending has no influence on Scorpion. He doesn't give him any additional powers.

Problem is that scorpion never didn't kill quin chi so that move you are talking about is nothing but a part of non-canon ending..

Quin-chi's ending tells us something else

scorpion's ending tells us something else.

@--Anubis-- said:

If Batman wouldn't eat any meat in a non canon story would he be a vegetarian?

You sure you are not trolling?

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By pooty

@super_psycho: This is a thread using video game characters and you're saying we can't use the video games themselves as feats? That only makes sense to you. The OP said ALL powers . So for this thread if it's shown it can be used. You can't change the OP to make your favorites win.

@--Anubis--: These Bat fanatics are getting as bad as Storm fanboys.

--Anubis--

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By --Anubis--

@super_psycho: it's not about quan chi being alive or dead, it's about Scorpion's ability to perform that move.

Find some evidence that his power was reduced after mk4, then i'll stop mentioning it

@super_psycho said:

no, i'm using your logic

super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By super_psycho

@pooty said:

@super_psycho: This is a thread using video game characters and you're saying we can't use the video games themselves as feats? That only makes sense to you. The OP said ALL powers . So for this thread if it's shown it can be used. You can't change the OP to make your favorites win.

You can not use non-canon feats unless stated.

Repeating everything again does not make it true. (read battle forum rules)

They can not take lightning bolts from raiden it is just gameplay mechanics that you will live until you lose your health bar.

Gameplay doesn't prove anything about their strength, speed and fighting ability.. they are not fighting on 2d screen.

Unlike storm fanboys we do provide feats. Aren't you one of them? lol

super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By super_psycho

@--Anubis-- said:

@super_psycho: it's not about quan chi being alive or dead, it's about Scorpion's ability to perform that move.

Find some evidence that his power was reduced after mk4, then i'll stop mentioning it

Show me anything which says scorpion has ever done that in canon. that ending is non-canon so whatever he did in that ending has nothing to do with this battle..

@--Anubis-- said:

@super_psycho said:

no, i'm using your logic

Batman eats meat in canon.. canon>>>non-canon

Needlebay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By Needlebay

@pooty said:

Yep, ALL powers. Still going with the ninjas.