Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32993 posts) 1 year, 1 month ago

Poll: Sub-Zero & Ryu Vs Ken & Scorpion (13 votes)

Sub-Zero & Ryu 77%
Ken & Scorpion 23%
#1 Posted by Bruxae (13120 posts) - - Show Bio

Sub-Zero and Ryu by a mile for me.

#2 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20117 posts) - - Show Bio

Ken and Scorpion.

Just. Because. Of. Scorpion.

#3 Edited by MonsterStomp (16692 posts) - - Show Bio

Sub Zero > Scorpion, that's why I voted for the first team :)

#4 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11977 posts) - - Show Bio

Sub Zero > Scorpion, that's why I voted for the first team :)

That's why scorpion.... killed him? Right?

#5 Edited by Jonny_Anonymous (32993 posts) - - Show Bio

@monsterstomp said:

Sub Zero > Scorpion, that's why I voted for the first team :)

That's why scorpion.... killed him? Right?

You mean after Sub killed him.... right?

#6 Edited by MonsterStomp (16692 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonny_anonymous said:

@ancient_0f_days said:

@monsterstomp said:

Sub Zero > Scorpion, that's why I voted for the first team :)

That's why scorpion.... killed him? Right?

You mean after Sub killed him.... right?

Buuuurrrrrn. WAIT! Are we using Elder Sub here or Younger Sub. I'd pick Scorpion over Elder Sub.

#7 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32993 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Edited by MonsterStomp (16692 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonny_anonymous: I love younger Sub. He was everything his brother was not, noble, and honourable. I even liked his character as Cyber Sub.

#9 Posted by Teerack (5723 posts) - - Show Bio

One sided fight, because who ever gets Ryu is going to win :P

Online
#10 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20117 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonny_anonymous said:

@ancient_0f_days said:

@monsterstomp said:

Sub Zero > Scorpion, that's why I voted for the first team :)

That's why scorpion.... killed him? Right?

You mean after Sub killed him.... right?

Buuuurrrrrn. WAIT! Are we using Elder Sub here or Younger Sub. I'd pick Scorpion over Elder Sub.

Wasn't that Quan-Chi disguised as Sub-Zero who initially killed the Shirai Ryu clan and Scorpion? And even if that was Sub-Zero that was before Scorpion was really Scorpion.

#11 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32993 posts) - - Show Bio

@monsterstomp said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

@ancient_0f_days said:

@monsterstomp said:

Sub Zero > Scorpion, that's why I voted for the first team :)

That's why scorpion.... killed him? Right?

You mean after Sub killed him.... right?

Buuuurrrrrn. WAIT! Are we using Elder Sub here or Younger Sub. I'd pick Scorpion over Elder Sub.

Wasn't that Quan-Chi disguised as Sub-Zero who initially killed the Shirai Ryu clan and Scorpion? And even if that was Sub-Zero that was before Scorpion was really Scorpion.

You may be right but Sub Zero the younger did beat Scorp

#12 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

If its younger sub zero, going team one here no doubt

#13 Posted by TDK_1997 (14648 posts) - - Show Bio

Sub and Ryu would win.

#14 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio

@bruxae said:

Sub-Zero and Ryu by a mile for me.

@teerack said:

One sided fight, because who ever gets Ryu is going to win :P

These.