Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Galan has feasted upon 10 planets.

Across the multiverse.

Win by any means necessary.

STTGL is bloodlusted.

Fighting inside a force field breaching over and across the multiverse.

Aenvus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann takes this easily.

king1_icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

STTGl ROLFLMAOLOLSTUPIDLALALAULTRAMEGASUPERBIONICKINGDOMCOMECHAOTICSURPREMEOMGAREYOUSERIOUSSTOMPS

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By homicidalmaniac

@aenvus said:

Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann takes this easily.

How so?

Aenvus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Try facing a 52.8 billion light years tall transcendent godlike being made of an immeasurable mass of spiral energy that has a Giga Drill 10 times the size of STTGL that can pierce the multiverse within a nanosecond.

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By homicidalmaniac

@aenvus said:

Try facing a 52.8 billion light years tall transcendent godlike being made of an immeasurable mass of spiral energy that has a Giga Drill 10 times the size of STTGL that can pierce the multiverse within a nanosecond.

Marvel's Death and Eternity are both multiverse level and show me the multiverse nanosecond feat.I only recall STTGL being mainly universe+ level in that Thought Robot Vs STTGL thread. People believe Thought Robot>STTGL in that thread

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

STTGL tatakes this. And I thought Eternity was only universal?

sacredweapons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@homicidalmaniac: didnt it throw a universe. And that wasent even at the strongest.

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eternity is multiverse level and the other Marvel's Abstracts like Oblivion,Infinity,and Death are equal to Eternity.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#10 frozen  Moderator

Eternity has recreated the Multiverse.

Some people have Eternity as low as Galactus, which is sad.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#11  Edited By JakeN7
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@homicidalmaniac: didnt it throw a universe. And that wasent even at the strongest.

Which character are you talking about?If STTGL I rememeber him throwing galaxies like throwing knifes.If Eternity,he held the Marvel Universe in his hands.Cosmic Cube characters did the holding the universe in hands feat before and they are a lot weaker than Eternity.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By New_World_Order

Galactus is way out of his weight class here.

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By jeepeh
No Caption Provided

Dai-Gurren Brigade defeated a Nigh Omnipotent-Omnipotent.

And he can still evolve further,

food for thought.

[edit] Sorry for the double post, complete argument below

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By jeepeh
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Dai-Gurren Brigade defeated a Nigh Omnipotent-Omnipotent.

Shoots missiles back in time and kill Galan before he was turned into Galactus? :P

No Caption Provided

And exists in the 11th dimension or something (this means that all possible universes and alternate time lines are condensed to a single point in space)

Warps multiverses

And he can still evolve further,

food for thought.

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sacredweapons: @jaken7: Those were Galaxy Clusters a big difference from plain ole Galaxies. Look at the comparasion video.

king1_icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

STTGL has engine powered by universes

Saladking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeepeh:

I don't see any multiverses being warped. All I see is him absorbing light into his hand. Post the actual video and not these incoherent screen shots

Gymgoer205

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen: Galactus and eternity ARE equals along with the other abstracts, and none are multiversal.

Saladking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gymgoer205:

Eternity is multiversal. When Dormammu entered 616 Eternity he saw multiple universes being born inside him and said that this was just a small portion of what Eternity truly was.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@gymgoer205 said:

@frozen: Galactus and eternity ARE equals along with the other abstracts, and none are multiversal.

It's NEVER been stated they are equals in POWER (equal in rank maybe, NOT power) --- there is a scan of the two SHAKING HANDS and showing respsect for each other, NOTHING stated they're equal in power.

A fully-fed Galactus in the I.G storyline fought Thanos and lost, when Thanos fought Eternity in the same comic, he stated that Galactus was nothing more than a foot soldier in comparison to Eternity.

Sorry, but eating a bunch of planets doesn't make Galactus Multiversal. I've debunked this in THIS thread.

Also, Eternity is Multiversal. He's re-created the Multiverse.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By jwwprod

Either Eternity or Death solos. though I think STTGL vs Galactus is a good fight.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

seriously? this is ridiculous. eternity and death will not even notice this tiny thing, though him vs galactus should be an interesting fight.

Saladking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etheral_dreams:

I'm not taking sides I'm just pointing out the fact there is a multi Eternity

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Galactus can't really be equal to Eternity because of the overall origin and nature of his power. Eternity is more powerful and does not require any form of sustenance.

@frozen said:

It's NEVER been stated they are equals in POWER (equal in rank maybe, NOT power) --- there is a scan of the two SHAKING HANDS and showing respsect for each other, NOTHING stated they're equal in power.

A fully-fed Galactus in the I.G storyline fought Thanos and lost, when Thanos fought Eternity in the same comic, he stated that Galactus was nothing more than a foot soldier in comparison to Eternity.

Sorry, but eating a bunch of planets doesn't make Galactus Multiversal. I've debunked this in THIS thread.

Also, Eternity is Multiversal. He's re-created the Multiverse.

I agree with you, although I'm fairly certain that Eternity is universal. There's supposed to be some multi-Eternity to represent multiple universes = the multiverse.

Saladking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can't Death just kill the pilots?

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Simon_the_digger

@jwwprod said:

Either Eternity or Death solos. though I think STTGL vs Galactus is a good fight.

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shootingnova: that multi eternity was only shown once. eternity showed many times that he is multiversal, and represents the multiverse. he is also the one on the council of cosmic entities.

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Van_Cere

@king1_icon: flagged for insulting and trying to start a flame war.

king1_icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can't Death just kill the pilots?

the piolits are powerful to sttgl stomps death

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@van_cere: Fair enough. I don't know much on Multi-Eternity to begin with.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By ShootingNova
@king1_icon said:

tiny? are you serious? STTGL lolmurderrapesshitstomps this is spite so gtfo troll

You're not in much of a position to be saying anything. You've never even presented an argument to begin with, aside from posting a long-winded stomp message with no evidence or at least clarification on why you think that's the case.

That, and what has STTGL even done? I didn't see much multiversal warping. I saw something about multiple universes, which I'm not sure if it's related or not, and then some seemingly non-sequitur images. I'd like some clarification on that.

The rest of his displayed feats aren't very impressive. I have no idea how powerful that "nigh-omnipotent character" is - Odin has been cited to be omnipotent before. As for firing missiles back in time, Eternity, as the embodiment of time itself, could negate that. And killing Galactus is unlikely. The missiles would have to travel back to the past universe, IIRC, which shouldn't be possible via raw time manipulation. That, and if it was possible, Death could decline to accept Galactus, meaning Galactus wouldn't die.

As others have stated, Eternity is at least universal, if not multiversal, and Death has obliterated the Cancerverse, to memory, so she would be at least universal as well (which makes perfect sense given how she is the polar opposite of Eternity). Galactus, after devouring four planets, could destroy a single Celestial. I'd assume that ten planets would grant him enough power to beat the entire four that challenged him, which should be a feat in of itself. A hungry Galactus's fights have already been multi-galaxy busting, let alone this, which would fast approaching a universal level.

We need more elucidation before we can draw any conclusion. Let's not hastily declare this as a mismatch. STTGL would have to be well above a multiversal-class in order to claim such a stomp, and absolutely nothing here even remotely indicates that.

Saladking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Awesomedude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eternity and Death solo, Galactus can possibly solo.

king1_icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king1_icon said:

tiny? are you serious? STTGL lolmurderrapesshitstomps this is spite so gtfo troll

You're not in much of a position to be saying anything. You've never even presented an argument to begin with, aside from posting a long-winded stomp message with no evidence or at least clarification on why you think that's the case.

That, and what has STTGL even done? I didn't see much multiversal warping. I saw something about multiple universes, which I'm not sure if it's related or not, and then some seemingly non-sequitur images. I'd like some clarification on that.

The rest of his displayed feats aren't very impressive. I have no idea how powerful that "nigh-omnipotent character" is - Odin has been cited to be omnipotent before. As for firing missiles back in time, Eternity, as the embodiment of time itself, could negate that. And killing Galactus is unlikely. The missiles would have to travel back to the past universe, IIRC, which shouldn't be possible via raw time manipulation. That, and if it was possible, Death could decline to accept Galactus, meaning Galactus wouldn't die.

As others have stated, Eternity is at least universal, if not multiversal, and Death has obliterated the Cancerverse, to memory, so she would be at least universal as well (which makes perfect sense given how she is the polar opposite of Eternity). Galactus, after devouring four planets, could destroy a single Celestial. I'd assume that ten planets would grant him enough power to beat the entire four that challenged him, which should be a feat in of itself. A hungry Galactus's fights have already been multi-galaxy busting, let alone this, which would fast approaching a universal level.

We need more elucidation before we can draw any conclusion. Let's not hastily declare this as a mismatch. STTGL would have to be well above a multiversal-class in order to claim such a stomp, and absolutely nothing here even remotely indicates that.

wow this is sad

simon himself is a reality warper. ttgl is bigger than galexys and is a mega reality warper STTGL is multiverse plus u know what just watch this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9N-BuufhyU

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TTGL who is weaker than Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann already has multiversal feats. Through sheer willpower, they used Spiral Energy to escape from a maze of infinite universes in which their consciousnesses were trapped. They tracked Nia all the way to Super Spiral Space, an 11 Dimensional Universe far beyond our own. They have missiles that are able to shoot into any place in space and time and have a 100% probability (no matter what) of hitting the target. They have a ton of reality warping feats and defeated the Anti Spiral in their own Universe (this is like beating Cyttorak or Mephisto in their own dimension) and they were putting out so much energy that the universe would collapse as a result. They tank big bang level attacks like its nothing and have an infinite potential for evolution, evolving to meet each threat.

STTGL could and likely would evolve further until it is able of beating the Abstracts.

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By jeepeh

@saladking said:

@jeepeh:

I don't see any multiverses being warped. All I see is him absorbing light into his hand.

Being awfully picky aren't we?

Read the scans please.

They're trapped within a series of universes that are created instant to instant as they are perceived, even to the point that within the time it takes to say a sentence it has tripled in number. Simon then summons a core drill through sheer manliness after a speech from Kamina and warps them into the Robot,

If it's really that important to you,

http://www.animeget.com/tengen-toppa-gurren-lagann-movie-lagann-hen-2009

16 minutes in on the next to last video.

Warps his way out of/Busts/Escapes multiverse. Depends on your interpretation I suppose, but the feat is still there.

Do you know what it means to exist on the 11th dimension?

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By jwwprod

@king1_icon: @etheral_dreams: @jeepeh: @aenvus: You know that Eternity does actually have multiversal feats right?

When Dormammu usurped Eternity's powers he actually remade all creation (AKA the entire multiverse):

And to confirm that Dormammu actually recreated all creation (AKA the entire multiverse) there proof from Dormammu's sister "Umar":

No Caption Provided

And Marvel's multiverse has always had a trans-infinite amount of universes and all universes being infinite in size.

And just before you ask no this is not the only multiversal feat that Eternity has.

In the story arc "Infinity Crusade" both Eternity and Infinity were both shown to be multiversal. same arc where Eternity was shown to hold universes (plural) in one of his hands. Same arc where both Eternity & Infinity didn't give a s**t about the 616-universe, because it seemed insignificant to them.

Hell the Celestials have recently been revealed to have been the ones who created the multiverse in the first place:

No Caption Provided

And the Celestials posses trans-infinite power and dwarf Cosmic Cube beings (Who posses infinite power):

No Caption Provided

And Cosmic Cube beings have shown to have created there own universes and hold universes in there hands:

No Caption Provided

And yet they are all dwarfed by Eternity (As well as Death, Infinity & Oblivion)...............

So I do see how on earth STTGL is even going to be a challenge for Eternity alone......... Let alone both Eternity & Death together................

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod:

But STTGL has Multiversal feats before the TTGL was even created, much less STTGL and much less before the final fist fight where Simon alone surpassed the Anti Spiral.

Imagining the tenth dimension, (skip the first part, they are mostly unimportant and will waste your time)

Loading Video...

Is eternity on the 10th dimension? Dai Gurren Brigade was imbetween the 10th and 11th dimensions in their fight.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By jwwprod

@jeepeh: Show me prof that STTGL and Anti-Spiral was imbetween the 10th and 11th dimensions.

And even if STTGL & Anti-Spiral did have some multiversal feats, it still doesn't mean that they are on par with Eternity, Cosmic Cube beings like Kubik are multiversal and yet he admitted it that he is nothing compered to Celestials (Yet along Eternity).

Hell the fight between the Cosmic Cube versions of Molecule Man & Beyonder was Trans-Multiversal (AKA beyond multiverse) in scale:

And yet Molecule Man admited that they aren't on par with Eternity:

No Caption Provided

I could go on but I think I've made my point.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 frozen  Moderator

@jwwprod: Molecule Man must be above Eternity, if Molecule Man (as claimed) is above Living Tribunal, therefore logically he is above Eternity because the Living Tribunal was more powerful than I.G, whereas Eternity was not.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:

@jwwprod: Molecule Man must be above Eternity, if Molecule Man (as claimed) is above Living Tribunal, therefore logically he is above Eternity because the Living Tribunal was more powerful than I.G, whereas Eternity was not.

The scan you are looking that where Owen is saying that he's not on par with Eternity nor Living Tribunal is the Cosmic Cube version (AKA Post-Retcon Molecule Man) not Pre-Retcon Molecule Man.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@jwwprod said:

@frozen said:

The scan you are looking that where Owen is saying that he's not on par with Eternity nor Living Tribunal is the Cosmic Cube version (AKA Post-Retcon Molecule Man) not Pre-Retcon Molecule Man.

I see.

Thanks for clarification.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:

@jwwprod said:

@frozen said:

I see.

Thanks for clarification.

No problem.

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod:

I already did above, but fine, here's a repost.

Those multiversal feats were done BEFORE making TTGL, Which then upgraded into STTGL, which then was surpassed in power by Simon alone,

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By jwwprod

@jeepeh said:

@jwwprod:

Those multiversal feats were done BEFORE making TTGL, Which then upgraded into STTGL, which then was surpassed in power by Simon alone,

Have you looked that the scans I posted with Post-Retcon Beyonder & Molecule Man fighting on a Trans-Multiversal (AKA beyond multiverse) scale?

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By jeepeh

@jwwprod said:

@jeepeh said:

@jwwprod:

Have you looked that the scans I posted with Post-Retcon Beyonder & Molecule Man fighting on a Trans-Multiversal (AKA beyond multiverse) scale?

Read the last sentence in the post I just showed.

mjolnirson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any marvel solos in a hard fight hoever solos, in a team they stomp