Dragon God vs Great Evil Beast

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No idea who Dragon God is, but:

Sttgl: it's pilots broke through a series of parallel universes, it's capable of barraging all points in time and space at once, converted a big bang to energy and absorbed it,

sttgl's drill clashing with anti spiral took down the anti spiral universe iirc.

Demonbane is in a different league though, he could literally destroy sttgl by simply looking at it.

Round 2.. he takes it. unless lucifer teams up with Michael, which results in a stalemate..

Round 3: no idea.

security_guard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1:

Dragon God feats found here:

http://lounge.moviecodec.com/vs-forum/dragon-godproject-a-ko-vs-zeedmilleniummondigimon-145933/

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Demonbane solos all except for GEB.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: hmm.. combining a multiverse and capability of destroying it. Idk what to say..

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By mysticmedivh

STTGL gets wtfstomped by Mandraak, The Endless, and Anti-Monitor. Decreator also takes this. Captain Atom gets wrecked.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@mysticmedivh: how does sttgl get stomped by mandrakk?

The amazing blast of 10 billion suns? :p

security_guard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By security_guard

@jwwprod:

Demonbane isn't fighting GEB.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: how does sttgl get stomped by mandrakk?

The amazing blast of 10 billion suns? :p

Mandrakk is a Monitor, has already defeated Spectre, multiversal (I believe), and on Thought Robot's level.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@mysticmedivh: ...and? Simon and the gang didn't even need the mech to break through a series of parallel universes..

The 10 billion suns part was a joke to be clear, it was stated to be the amount of power in mandrakk's blast that hurt thought robot..

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@security_guard said:

@jwwprod:

Demonbane isn't fighting GEB.

Oh yea I know that.

I just wanted to get that out of my mind ^_^

pern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1:

STTGL stomps everyone. Mandrakk and Anti-Monitor are the only ones that would be even able to compare against STTGL

Round 2:

Demonbane stomps everyone except for Lucifer. This battle would probably be a stalemate or Demonbane slightly taking it.

Round 3:

Given that Dragon God is pretty much omnipotent, I'm giving it to the A-ko fans.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By mysticmedivh

@pern said:

Round 1:

STTGL stomps everyone. Mandrakk and Anti-Monitor are the only ones that would be even able to compare against STTGL

Round 2:

Demonbane stomps everyone except for Lucifer. This battle would probably be a stalemate or Demonbane slightly taking it.

Round 3:

Given that Dragon God is pretty much omnipotent, I'm giving it to the A-ko fans.

And how exactly does STTGL stomp The Endless?

pern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By pern
HonorWalki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1:
STTGL by far. Not even close.

Round 2:

Demonbane stomps with a little difficulty with Lucifer.

Round 3:

IDK. Need more info on Dragon God.

HonorWalki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh

The feats you listed for Mandrakk aren't that impressive compared to Simon's feats alone.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Illidreth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

STTGL gets wtfstomped by Mandraak, The Endless, and Anti-Monitor. Decreator also takes this. Captain Atom gets wrecked.

Captain Atom most assuredly would NOT get wrecked. He's nigh-omnipotent through Quantum Field Manipulation.

pern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@illidreth: First post and you already come off as a wanker.

Oh boy. You're not going to have a good time at these forums.

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pern said:

@mysticmedivh:

By warping them out of existence.

That's cute. Try again.

Just who in the hell do you think they are? I'm sorry i couldn't resist

Illidreth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pern said:

@illidreth: First post and you already come off as a wanker.

Oh boy. You're not going to have a good time at these forums.

Dude waved his hand and created a universe just to see if he could.

He destroyed it a few minutes later for the same reason.

Try to keep up.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By jwwprod
No Caption Provided

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Illidreth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redbird3rdboywonder said:
@mysticmedivh said:

@pern said:

@mysticmedivh:

By warping them out of existence.

That's cute. Try again.

Just who in the hell do you think they are? I'm sorry i couldn't resist

I didn't quite get that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WCFbdOOmOY

It's the Dai Gurren's catchphrase.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By mysticmedivh
Illidreth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also, I feel it necessary to point out here (since the original topic was locked prematurely without proper evidence being given for Flash's defense) that Wally West could absolutely take down the STTGL.

Dude can perceive the universe in Planck Time and move at 5 decillion times the speed of light, at which speeds a single fist would have 6.74e84 joules of force behind it, AKA enough force to blow up the universe 67.4 quadrillion times over.

As such, he could very easily use Quantum Tunneling to phase through Lagann's cockpit and reduce Simon to a fine red paste before Simon had a chance to actually do anything.

The fight would be over before it started.

You called it a spite thread in TTGL's favor.

I call it a spite thread in Wally's.

Evidence for Wally's feats here:

http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=18917

oblivion360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also, I feel it necessary to point out here (since the original topic was locked prematurely without proper evidence being given for Flash's defense) that Wally West could absolutely take down the STTGL.

Dude can perceive the universe in Planck Time and move at 5 decillion times the speed of light, at which speeds a single fist would have 6.74e84 joules of force behind it, AKA enough force to blow up the universe 67.4 quadrillion times over.

As such, he could very easily use Quantum Tunneling to phase through Lagann's cockpit and reduce Simon to a fine red paste before Simon had a chance to actually do anything.

dude Simon himself is multiversal he fist fights with beings that are omnipresent. prove flash can blow up a universe. TTGL is so big that it can use galaxies as shuriken, yet TTGL isn't even as big as superTTGL foot. STTGL won't even realize he won a fight and flash won't know what killed him and his galaxy

Illidreth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Illidreth

@oblivion360:

@oblivion360 said:
@illidreth said:

dude Simon himself is multiversal he fist fights with beings that are omnipresent. prove flash can blow up a universe. TTGL is so big that it can use galaxies as shuriken, yet TTGL isn't even as big as superTTGL foot. STTGL won't even realize he won a fight and flash won't know what killed him and his galaxy

Yes, Simon is multiversal level.

Which will do absolutely nothing to help him against a quadrillion punches of universe+ destructive force hitting him in the face within the span of a single second.

It would also do nothing to stop Wally from using Speed-Stealing from turning him into a lifeless statue for the rest of time.

Learn2SpeedForce.

Flash curbstomping the Anti-Monitor, a confirmed universe buster who had destroyed multiple universes before arriving into the Earth-One universe:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111114806/3707116-9090201695-29910.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11115/111157674/3789182-4815414850-37891.jpg

Not that this proof is actually necessary given the basic physics principle of force = mass x acceleration.

At 5 decillion times the speed of light, a speed Wally is canonically confirmed as being able to move, a fist-sized object (such as a fist) would have 6.74e84 joules worth of force behind it.

Basic math tells you that Wally is a casual universe-buster at his max speeds.

pern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@illidreth: Geez and I thought you were a wanker before.

Funny post by the way.

Illidreth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Illidreth

@pern:

@pern said:

@illidreth: Geez and I thought you were a wanker before.

Funny post by the way.

Everything I just posted is canonically true as evidenced by scans at the link provided.

You are welcome to fact check literally everything.

COME AT ME BRO.

Your name-calling proves nothing aside from your own unwillingness to actually make any attempt to refute my claims.

Probably because you know you can't.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They all clear, with STTGl being the exception, probably losing to the Endless.

Avatar image for albertphytagoras
Albertphytagoras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Albertphytagoras

@security_guard said:

STTGL vs Mandraak

STTGL vs Captain Atom

STTGL vs the Anti-Monitor

STTGL vs Time Trapper .

STTGL vs The Endless

STTGL vs Decreator

Round 2

Demonbane vs above

Demonbane vs Lucifer morningstarr (not sure)

Round 3

Dragon God (project A-Ko) vs above

Illidreth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Illidreth

@albertphytagoras said:

@security_guard said:

STTGL vs Mandraak

STTGL vs Captain Atom

STTGL vs the Anti-Monitor

STTGL vs Time Trapper .

STTGL vs The Endless

STTGL vs Decreator

Round 2

Demonbane vs above

Demonbane vs Lucifer morningstarr (not sure)

Round 3

Dragon God (project A-Ko) vs above

I think we need clarification of whether we're talking Demonbane or Elder God Demonbane.

Because they are very much not the same thing.

Demonbane itself isn't even TTGL-tier, EGD is massively above STTGL-tier and is hyped by idiots to be omnipotent despite it not being able to kill Azathoth.

Lucifer Morningstar would obliterate Demonbane with a casual wave of his hand, EGD might be able to beat him.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@illidreth: Demonbane is EGD. There's no distinction. It was also wiping multiverses and moving at infinite speed while fighting Therion so it hardly matters. Demonbane solos.

Illidreth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Illidreth
@reikai said:

@illidreth: Demonbane is EGD. There's no distinction. It was also wiping multiverses and moving at infinite speed while fighting Therion so it hardly matters. Demonbane solos.

EGD is the final form of Demonbane though, and the OP said Demonbane, not EGD or Mars Demonbane, which is why we need clarification.

I am not in any way opposed to using EGD if that's what OP meant, I would just prefer more specificity.

pern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By pern

@illidreth:

There's really no need to even argue this. A speedster vs a multiversal being?

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Off-Topic.

2. LOL. I CAN'T EVEN DEAL. XD

An IMP only works when going under the speed of light. Simon was thrown quadrillions of times the speed of light or more.

On Topic time.

But I don't feel like digging through my scans for STTGL, but they can warp probability, busted through a multiverse without their mechs before their final 2 upgrades. Simon alone killed an nigh-omni.

Illidreth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Illidreth

@pern said:

@illidreth:

There's really no need to even argue this. A speedster vs a multiversal being?

A multiversal being who wouldn't have time to do anything before he was already dead due to the speedster having casual universe+ physical attacks that he can spam a quadrillion of per second.

Wally has confirmed Planck-Time movement speeds and reaction times, and has already killed a universal level being with zero difficulty.

If you want to disprove me, you're gonna need a lot more than "Simon is multiversal" because everyone already knows that and I have already explained why it doesn't matter.

Being multiversal does nothing to assuage the fact that he is too slow to even react to Wally if Wally is even remotely trying.

"But I don't feel like digging through my scans for STTGL, but they can warp probability, busted through a multiverse without their mechs before their final 2 upgrades. Simon alone killed an nigh-omni."

I am fully aware of Simon's abilities.

Gurren Lagann is my favorite series and I've watched the entire thing 37 times.

The issue is not Simon's ability to warp probability, the issue is Simon's inability to do so before getting speedblitzed into a fine red paste by Flash's casual universe+ punches and/or frozen forever by Speed-Stealing which only requires Wally to make visual contact, which he can do in Planck-Time, something Simon has no ability whatsoever to react to.

In the time it takes for Simon to blink once, Wally has subjectively experienced more than a billion years.

Also, this entire thread (and the STTGL vs Wally West thread) was created by a manga-wanker from the youtube comment section for the express purpose of trying to prove me wrong because he's an idiot who thinks asking random people on a forum who they think will win and quoting the first person who agrees with him is better proof than scans taken directly from the actual comics, so Wally is entirely on topic as that was the original topic that spawned this one.

P.S. it is entirely debatable as to whether Simon is actually multiversal.

Yes, he escaped the Multidimensional Labyrinth, but at no point are we given any details as to what that even means and it is not actually called the Multiverse Labyrinth as quite a few people mistakenly think.

For all we know he just used Spiral Energy to get out and didn't destroy the thing at all, especially since the A.S.K. says "Impossible! Sentient lifeforms cannot possibly escape from a Multidimensional Labyrinth!" and not anything along the lines of "Impossible! Sentient lifeforms cannot possibly destroy a Multidimensional Labyrinth" etc.

If he was multiversal, then why wasn't able to casually deflect the Infinity Big Bang Storm? It was energy equivalent to the birth of a universe.

As in one universe.

As in not a multiverse.

And it was wrecking his s*** until Lordgenome converted it into Spiral Energy.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@illidreth: Since Demonbane and EGD are the same there just isn't really need for a-specific statements clarifying which unless the Op specifically stated "before becoming Elder God" or "No Elder God". Beyond that there really isn't any kind of distinction.

The only kinds of distinction that can really be made are by saying Anime, manga, game or VN version. Which usually doesn't matter since they're all interconnected canon and being part of the whole Demonbane omniverse. At the end of the anime we literally see the Elder Gods congratulate their other selves and then leave. More recently we have Demonbane appearing in a Super Robot Taisen game called SRW: UX that features Demonbane. Which I think was just freaking awesome.

Loading Video...

yeah I know it's a freakin 3ds game, but who cares? The SR games are just pure fun.

Illidreth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai: Which is a perfect segue to THIS:

Loading Video...

Is there anything more awesome than Super Robots?
Honestly, I can't think of anything.

Except maybe Super-er Robots.

Or maybe Super-est Robots.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By reikai

@illidreth: Which is what makes the SRT series all the more epic, because it actually does a crossover of series that doesn't suck. But we did reach the epitome of ultimate super robots when we got literal Deus Machina. Removing the 'ex' it literally translates as "Machine God". We went past having Super Robots and Super-est Robots to literal Machine Gods.

Either way, even the anime Demonbane absorbed two Shining Trapezohedra and defeated Nyarlathotep with it, who is equal to or arguably greater than Lucifer Morningstar, given Luc needed to borrow Michael to create his own universe while Nya was making them freely in bottles to screw with from the get-go. Demonbane is pretty much the most obscenely powerful machine in fiction. And we love'im for it.

No Caption Provided

oblivion360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By oblivion360

@illidreth said:

@oblivion360:

@oblivion360 said:
@illidreth said:

Yes, Simon is multiversal level.

Which will do absolutely nothing to help him against a quadrillion punches of universe+ destructive force hitting him in the face within the span of a single second.

It would also do nothing to stop Wally from using Speed-Stealing from turning him into a lifeless statue for the rest of time.

Learn2SpeedForce.

Flash curbstomping the Anti-Monitor, a confirmed universe buster who had destroyed multiple universes before arriving into the Earth-One universe:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111114806/3707116-9090201695-29910.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11115/111157674/3789182-4815414850-37891.jpg

Not that this proof is actually necessary given the basic physics principle of force = mass x acceleration.

At 5 decillion times the speed of light, a speed Wally is canonically confirmed as being able to move, a fist-sized object (such as a fist) would have 6.74e84 joules worth of force behind it.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

anti-monitor was weakened when flash broke his shell. after having his shell busted, AM was already back up in his energy form. He then vaporized the heroes present, with a single blast. In short, Flash's attack did nothing at all in the long run.

can you show me a scan of wally busting a universe?

some things that TTGL can do

spiral energy is the energy that it uses it has both infinite potential and applications

it has been known to regenerate and grow new parts on machines to a galactic scale, and even create tunnels through spacetime. they can bring the dead back to life, grant other beings immortality, and are effectively immortal themselves

TTGL can manifest and attack you from all parts of time and space

No Caption Provided

Anti spirals can manipulate Probability on multi-dimensional scales

No Caption Provided

Dimensional Travel

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

simon absorbed, survived and destroyed an inescapable multiverse that was growing instantaneously

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

and again STTGL is too big to fight flash and seeing as it can attack all time and space, it's also too fast for the flash. the anti spiral is omniscient, omnipresent and nigh-omnipotent, STTGL lost to the anti spiral, Simon the pilot then got out and stomped the anti spiral with his bare hands

Illidreth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Illidreth

can you show me a scan of wally busting a universe?

No, but I also don't need to, because I have a scan of him moving at speeds far in excess of what is necessary for his fists alone to have universe+ level force behind them.

Wally's accumulated speed racing against the cosmic gamblers.

We start with the 11,826,000,000c minimum speed we knew he had up to this point. Add to this the speed of every person on Earth (stated as being 5 billion in the comic) running as fast as they can.

The average human sprint speed being 14 mph (6.25856 m/s). Multiplying that by 5 billion and we get 31,292,800,000 m/s, or 104.3815452c. Not really that much of a boost... but the real boost comes from when Krakkl offers Wally his own speed, and he was using the combined speed of everyone on his homeworld. As both of their worlds were in danger, and Krakkl stated they were saving 100 billion lives, and the Earth population was already established at 5 billion, we can say there were 95 billion people on the planet Kwyzz.

Now all of these were radio wave beings, so they must have been moving at least the speed of light, however in the past Krakkl was able to communicate with Wally on Earth in-real time, using only his natural speed and abilities.

The distance between Kwyzz and Earth was never stated, but we can narrow it down to get a minimum distance.

It couldn't have been in the Alpha Centauri system, because that was Rann's former system, and this was before Rann's move during the Rann-Thanagar war. So that's ruled out.

I cannot find any reference to Barnard's Star, the next nearest system, in any DC works, so this is the closest place Kwyzz could be.

In order for a reasonable two-way conversation without noticeable delays, I'm guessing a maximum time interval would be 0.1 seconds (conservative again).

Distance to Barnard's star = 5.963 light-years.

Therefore, Krakkl's base speed would be at least 1,880,491,680c. Multiplying this by 95 billion, we get 1.786467096e20c. Adding this to Flash's speed from before and the speed from Earth, we get 1.786467096118260001043815452e20c.

However Wally was still tapping into the speedforce and getting faster. He manages to reach "trans-time velocity", going beyond the limits of time and space, to match the speed of an instantaneous signal as it crosses the distance from the Moon to the Earth. As it was supposedly instantaneous, but moving from Wally's perspective, and Wally's transition to "trans-time speed" was described as taking "a fraction of a second so infinitesimal no word exists to describe it", it would actually be conservative to say he crossed the distance from the moon to the Earth in 1 Planck instant.

Earth-Moon distance = 384,000 km.

Planck time = 5.39106e-44 seconds. Thus Wally's speed here is a mind-shattering 2.375944852e43c.

That's 23,759,448,520,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 times the speed of light.

A golf ball moving at those speeds would have universe-busting force, much less Flash's entire body.

And before the end of Modern Age he got to the point where he could hit the trans-time velocity whenever he wanted without needing to borrow speed.

Thus, Flash is a confirmed universe-buster.

seeing as it can attack all time and space, it's also too fast for the flash

You know who else can attack all time and space?

Flash.

He can time-travel at will by accelerating beyond the Time Barrier, and has been able to do such since pretty much forever.

Not that he would need to, as Simon wouldn't have time to attack at all.

I'm not sure why I keep having to explain this, but Flash can move in a Planck-Instant.

If you guys don't know what a Planck-Instant is, please Google it immediately so that you can understand the context of what I'm saying.

In the time it takes for Simon's brain to acknowledge that the fight has even started, Flash has subjectively experienced billions of years worth of time in which he will casually stroll up the side of the STTGL, Quantum Tunnel his way into Lagann's cockpit, Quantum Tunnel his hand through Simon's skull, and vibrate the molecules in Simon's brain to make it explode due to his perceptions being accelerated to Planck-Time levels.

And there is not a damn thing Simon would be able to do to stop this because it would happen instantly.

security_guard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oblivion360

He's using Flash's speed steal the same way Bleach fans use soul crush. I've pointed this out to him before, but he doesn't seem to get the message.

pern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@illidreth: So basically all hype and no feats?

Does Flash even have the durability to tank a universe busting attack? You do realize it would be just as damaging to him as it would be to his opponent right if he were to hit that hard right?

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@illidreth: Simon is an actual NLF. Flash isn't beating him or anyone else in this thread.

oblivion360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@illidreth: sooo fan calcs then? wally has not shown the level of destruction you say he can do so I have no reason to believe he can. wally was running on a fourth dimensional track that weaved in and out of space and time how do you know the distances he ran to get your number? where was it ever stated that flash can react and move at planck time?

flash can't attack all space and time. I know very well that he can time travel but that's not the same. attacking all space and time is a omnipresent feat flash is not omnipresent he can't be every where at once.

again flash doesn't move in planck time your using a fan calc to come to this conclusion, when there's nothing to back it up really. flash doesn't move instantly and there are people that are faster than him take zoom for example he's speed comes from personal time manipulation, he'll always be seconds ahead of flash, if wally could move from point a to b instantly that would not be the case. zoom the guy that's faster then wally would still get stomped by any universal threat. not to mention any multiversal or omnipresent being.

back on topic

I think the anime team takes it not sure about the endless though

Illidreth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Illidreth

@security_guard: A) She. I am a girl. B) You're STILL an idiot. I've explained why Speed Stealing is not a no limits fallacy. C) Go eat a boat.

P.S. For the sake of everyone here who is NOT an idiot, I'll explain again. Soul Crush is an NLF because no one outside of the Bleach-verse can possibly defend against it because it is based on Reiatsu, which is a thing that only exists in the Bleach-verse.

Speed-Stealing is NOT an NLF because it is based on the Speedster's ability to control kinetic energy and speed, which are fundamental parts of every universe and therefore anyone with the ability to control kinetic energy and speed can quite easily defend against it assuming they can react in time.

flash doesn't move instantly

Oh really?

Explain this then please.

No Caption Provided

What messed up universe do you live in where outrunning instantaneous teleportation across intergalactic distances from one side of the universe to the other is not moving instantly?

Yeah, that's what I thought.

And he did so on panel.

Literally thirty seconds of research and you would have known you were wrong before you even posted this foolishness.

But thanks for proving my point about how none of the people on this board know literally anything regarding the Flash's actual abilities and that pug gt's attempt to use any of you as a resource is thus completely and totally invalid.

You've been very helpful.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@illidreth:

Soul Crush is an NLF because no one outside of the Bleach-verse can possibly defend against it because it is based on Reiatsu, which is a thing that only exists in the Bleach-verse.

Speed-Stealing is NOT an NLF because it is based on the Speedster's ability to control kinetic energy and speed, which are fundamental parts of every universe and therefore anyone with the ability to control kinetic energy and speed can quite easily defend against it assuming they can react in time.

First: NLF is when someone states that because something has not demonstrated any limits then it has none (or only the ones demonstrated)

Speed steal is nlf because he has never stolen speed at multiversal level.

Oh really?

Explain this then please.

No Caption Provided

What messed up universe do you live in where outrunning instantaneous teleportation across intergalactic distances from one side of the universe to the other is not moving instantly?

Yeah, that's what I thought.

And he did so on panel.

Literally thirty seconds of research and you would have known you were wrong before you even posted this foolishness.

But thanks for proving my point about how none of the people on this board know literally anythingregarding the Flash's actual abilities and that pug gt's attempt to use any of you as a resource is thus completely and totally invalid.

You've been very helpful.

He had a fourth dimensional track built for him at that point, and we know the teleportation took finite time: He calculated to the nearest septosecond how much time he has before they arrive. The feat, or human race feats in general, aren't usable because he doesn't have a fourth dimensional track here.

Though I'm not sure why flash is even here since he is not in the OP, his best destructive feat doesn't even go close to the range you're trying to suggest. Not just that, with the sheer mass ttgl has, plus the massively ftl speed, it hits far harder than flash could dream of. Plus the hax of targeting everything withink the time-space with the accuracy of a planck time, flash has absolute zero chance of doing anything to guren lagaan at all.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

#50  Edited By Fallschirmjager

I'd probably put Dragon God above STTGL but below Demonbane. Its been awhile since I watched A-Ko though (its a terrible anime)