Avatar image for thajuggernautkick
ThaJuggernautKick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By ThaJuggernautKick

Cable's evil twin haha. Do you guys remember what Stryfe did to Cyclops and Phoenix?

ThaJuggernautKick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ThaJuggernautKick
@Edamame said:
" @ThaJuggernautKick said:
" Cable's evil twin haha. Do you guys remember what Stryfe did to Cyclops and Phoenix? "
lol They had a nice "reunion" on the moon.  Just goes to show how important air supply is.  ; ) Stryfe: "Time to eat oatmeal, mother and father!" "
LMAO. He so toyed with them like little play things! 

"EAT YOUR OATMEAL!!" *slaps away oatmeal* 
Preacherl2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Preacherl2k

Even tho I'm a huge Rachel Summers fan given your conditions I give it to Stryfe, now if you throw in the Phoenix force that's an easy Rachel win.
Speaking of the Summers clan, when is marvel bringing back Nate Grey so he can meet Hope???

Preacherl2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9  Edited By Preacherl2k

LOL- And I still want to know what the hell is the Omega Machine they stuck him in??

ThaJuggernautKick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ThaJuggernautKick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey Nate... Go stab your eye for me. 

karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By karrob

Am I the only one that thinks Rachel has a chance?

Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Lance Bastro
@karrob said:
" Am I the only one that thinks Rachel has a chance? "
against stryfe? noeeee... lol 
besides no PF allowed here.
karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By karrob
@Lance Bastro said:
" @karrob said:
against stryfe? noeeee... lol besides no PF allowed here. "
True but her raw power is comparable. And they both lack the finer control but Stryfe is just more ruthless....I concede Stryfe ftw but rachel puts up a good fight.
Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Lance Bastro
@karrob said:
" @Lance Bastro said:
" @karrob said:
against stryfe? noeeee... lol besides no PF allowed here. "
True but her raw power is comparable. And they both lack the finer control but Stryfe is just more ruthless....I concede Stryfe ftw but rachel puts up a good fight. "

well, not just through viciousness, but through experience. jean and cyc were in their mid 20's or whatever when they encountered stryfe and they were still no match for him. and considering that jean had been training under the guidance of professor x since she was 15/16 means she had about a good 10 years utilizing her powers. granted rachel may have better utilize her powers under the guidence of jean, but styfe was like around in his late 30's to 40's so if we can give rachel 20 to 25 years expierience, she could probably stand a much better chance even without the PF aiding her.
Fresh0133

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#17  Edited By Fresh0133
@Edamame:
@Preacherl2k:   The Omega Machine was what Osborn and Dark Beast were using to feed Weapon Omega.  It drains off mutant energies and funnels them into Omega. 

As for this fight, yeah, things aren't going to go well for Rachel, she'll put up a valiant effort but at the end of the day Stryfe takes this via mind rape.
IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By IcePrince_X
@karrob said:
Nope. I think she will win... on her own she can do alot of things that Stryfe can't with his powers. 

She now has Professor X training and techniques. plus her chrono-skimming isn't just PF related, she can skip through time or even draw out Stryfe into the astral plane.
karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By karrob
@IcePrince_X said:
" @karrob said:
Nope. I think she will win... on her own she can do alot of things that Stryfe can't with his powers.  She now has Professor X training and techniques. plus her chrono-skimming isn't just PF related, she can skip through time or even draw out Stryfe into the astral plane. "
I completely forgot about that. Man this battle just got more interesting
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#20  Edited By Erik

Stryfe has terribly inconsistent feats. One moment he is a team buster, the next he get tooled around. Rachel is much more consistent. Her non-Phoenix feats are lower than his high end feats though. That said, we cannot use only his high end feats. Rachel is roughly equal in power if we consider Stryfe's high and low end feats and find a middle ground. 

For this battle, both are blood lusted as well. It is a toss up for me.

DocJude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By DocJude

Rachel spanks!

WarChild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By WarChild

Poc`s  himself was so scared of Strye that he proposed an alliance with the X-Men in order to try and defeat this guy...

Strye, Should take this

IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By IcePrince_X

Chromo skimming... 
propel herself through time physically or mentally to prevent an impending attack towards her. 

Also show a scan where Stryfe used the astral plane as his means of attack. 

Stryfe is technically a product of Rachel Summers. She was the one who cloned Cable just in case her brother won't survive but Apocalypse kidnapped the clone thinking it was Cable. 

Avatar image for marveljackass433
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By MarvelJackAss433

can somebody post a scan of this oatmeal thing they were talking about?

blackadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By blackadam
@Edamame said:
" @Preacherl2k said:
" LOL- And I still want to know what the hell is the Omega Machine they stuck him in?? "
I would like to know as well. LOL "

i thought it was the machine they use to guve enery to weapon omega
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Erik
@Edamame said:
" @Phoenix of the Black Throne: Wait a minute. Cyclops said "A dampening field -- something .."  Does this mean that Stryfe was employing a technological device to suppress their powers or was he using his own mutant powers? I am befuddled. "
Dampening fields can be set to allow the user to still be able to use his/her powers. Magneto did it once I believe.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Erik
@Edamame said:
" @erik said:
" @Edamame said:
" @Phoenix of the Black Throne: Wait a minute. Cyclops said "A dampening field -- something .."  Does this mean that Stryfe was employing a technological device to suppress their powers or was he using his own mutant powers? I am befuddled. "
Dampening fields can be set to allow the user to still be able to use his/her powers. Magneto did it once I believe. "
Could Stryfe do it on his own though? That is the question. "
Even if he could not, there are plenty of tinkerers in the Marvel U that could pull something like that off.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Erik
@Edamame said:
" @erik said:
" @Even if he could not, there are plenty of tinkerers in the Marvel U that could pull something like that off. "
It makes him look less powerful than originally thought. "
Well that is why you guys should listen to me more. Stryfe is around Rachel's power levels without the Phoenix Force.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Erik
@Edamame: 
Indeed.
blackadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By blackadam
@Edamame said:
" @blackadam: Is that so? I am not sure. "

well if i remember right, in utopia dark beast builded the omega machine to feed weapon omega of mutant energies he needed. ic ould be worng thought
Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Koays

Stryfe has no feats.

Fight me.

del_torro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: Just to pass you off, let's do this :p :) }:)

Stryfe Feats (as high balled and wanked by Del torro).

-mentally suppressing 90s Jean greys telepathy and telekinesis (now 90s Jean may look weak, but she has impressive feats like one shotting Psylocke, one shotting Psynapse, trapping gamemaster in her constructs (gamemaster is planetary), projecting to another universe, sensing a battle in Asgard, projects to earth from the moon)

-He possessed 90s Cable. 90s Cable is a skilled telepath, able to free hulk from Onslaughts control, block sages mind control and take down alt Modok

-when In his twenties, he attacked Cable with a psychic attack that left him bedridden and dying

-He took control of Xavier and possessed him in the 90s (90s Xavier already had 3 planetary feats by that period)

-Easily saw through 2000s Psylockes illusions (at this point, Psylocke is a planetary Telepath, and highly skilled)

-easily reads pre Shaman Nate greys mind and Drains him

-Easily reads Madelyne Pryors secret thoughts to betray him (she is a high level Tp that caught Sage trying to read her mind)

Debatable feats: feats performed by an unknown character that Claremont hinted was Stryfe, but never revealed on panel and dropped the plot line.

-Ambushed Revolution Jean grey on the astral plane and took her out(this Jean is a planetary level Telepath)

-Defeats Cable on the astral plane and possessed him.

His only low showing I remember, is being mind****d by Cable.

So, based on this. I think he could take on Rachel.

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By marvelfan1992

@del_torro said:

@koays: Just to pass you off, let's do this :p :) }:)

Stryfe Feats (as high balled and wanked by Del torro).

-mentally suppressing 90s Jean greys telepathy and telekinesis (now 90s Jean may look weak, but she has impressive feats like one shotting Psylocke, one shotting Psynapse, trapping gamemaster in her constructs (gamemaster is planetary), projecting to another universe, sensing a battle in Asgard, projects to earth from the moon)

-He possessed 90s Cable. 90s Cable is a skilled telepath, able to free hulk from Onslaughts control, block sages mind control and take down alt Modok

-when In his twenties, he attacked Cable with a psychic attack that left him bedridden and dying

-He took control of Xavier and possessed him in the 90s (90s Xavier already had 3 planetary feats by that period)

-Easily saw through 2000s Psylockes illusions (at this point, Psylocke is a planetary Telepath, and highly skilled)

-easily reads pre Shaman Nate greys mind and Drains him

-Easily reads Madelyne Pryors secret thoughts to betray him (she is a high level Tp that caught Sage trying to read her mind)

Debatable feats: feats performed by an unknown character that Claremont hinted was Stryfe, but never revealed on panel and dropped the plot line.

-Ambushed Revolution Jean grey on the astral plane and took her out(this Jean is a planetary level Telepath)

-Defeats Cable on the astral plane and possessed him.

His only low showing I remember, is being mind****d by Cable.

So, based on this. I think he could take on Rachel.

go koays! Don't let torro do this to your girlaloo. ALthough from the solicits, looks like Rachel is gonna be Styrfe's biatch :(

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvelfan1992: Lol she was already a hound. It doesn't count.

Lmao ok @Del_torro that's a nice highball you propped Stryfe up their on....be a shame if someone knocked him down.

-He scales as being stronger then 90s Jean. And not even 90s Jean..EARLY 90s Jean. She can project to the moon. Rachel can project to another planet....from another part of the galaxy. Rachel is planetary casually. Rachel one-shot a telepath capable of dominating 4 planetary telepaths while mind controlling 3 peoples actions and projecting a psi-construct that could fight independently. She also oneshot a more experienced Omega-class version of Psylocke. Thats Check.

Stryfe was able to beat 90s and pre 90s Cable. 90s Cable is admittedly inferior to Jean....but let's go.

Rachel was able to enter Cable's mind from 2 billion years in the future despite his psi-sheilds being strong enough to resist X-Man's mental backlash while standing in front of him where as Psylocke, Jean and Xavier were all crippled from the other side of the world. That's range and difficulty.

Cable has had trouble effecting multiple minds. Rachel has attacked a cities worth Nanosentinel minds.

This leaves X-Man, Maddie and Xavier feats for Stryfe. (Stretches)

Aside from X-Mans poor skill showings in general, he had been using his powers alot prior to facing Stryfe, Stryfes tower had effects messing with his powers, and his powers were as always being used to support Maddie who herself was teleport spamming during this arc.

Maddie gets weaker the less power she has from X-Man to sustain her.

And Mind controlling Xavier would be an outlier even if we replaced him with someone with actual feats. Hell we could give him Jean, and Cables feats and it would be an outlier. The thing is that even if we give it to him, the same arc ends with Stryfe getting mind raped by Cable and not being able to see through Cables cloak. So if we have to try and scale that..this is the same Cable who is beneath an Xavier who is 2 power ups behind an Xavier who Rachel was able to cloak the Phoenix force from, see through his illusion and debatably reverse his mindwipe attempt.

As for your masked psychic...that could be anyone. Like Elias Bogan...which fits more then it should when you consider things.

Stryfe feats are based totally on scaling over Cable and 90s Jean. Both of whom have lower power levels then current Rachel by that same scaling.

Difference being (and I cant believe I get to say this) Rachel has better feats against other Psychics and actual skill feats to back what she could do in a long fight.

So unless Stryfe can find a way to ambush her in this fair fight hes got nothing to put himself over her.

Unless....you wanna talk TK?

Because if that's the case, we've got temporarily holding a "Phoenix cousin" with incalculable strength/speed/mass etc... vs creating a micro blackhole and catching a city.

Bring it Stryfe.

del_torro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

Lmao ok @Del_torro that's a nice highball you propped Stryfe up their on....be a shame if someone knocked him down.

hah! Too bad he has telekinesis and can fly

-He scales as being stronger then 90s Jean. And not even 90s Jean..EARLY 90s Jean. She can project to the moon.

Hey, 90s Jean easily restrained Gamemaster, a planetary level Telepath, she one shot Psylocke... Okay that's not impressive, but it's something. Anyway, it proves that Stryfe isn't really a joke.

Rachel can project to another planet....from another part of the galaxy. Rachel is planetary casually.

HMph, Stryfe just doesn't like projecting. He's sensitive. He's projected to every mind in Latveria before, which is millions (I think)

Plus, Planetary is overrated, teen Jean has 2-3 planetary telepathy feats, I don't see anyone saying she can beat stryfe. Hmph. Besides,

Stryfe subdued 90s Jean, 90s Jean subdued Gamesmaster(casually planetary Telepath) :P

Rachel one-shot a telepath capable of dominating 4 planetary telepaths while mind controlling 3 peoples actions and projecting a psi-construct that could fight independently. She also oneshot a more experienced Omega-class version of Psylocke. Thats Check.

Booo. You're talking about the Xavier Junior punking the Cuckoos and teen Jean -_-

As a group, I could highball the Cuckoos to be planetary (even then their only planetary feat had help from Emma) but individually they don't have the feats. So Xavier jnr did not dominate 4 planetary level Telepaths , he dominated 1 planetary level Telepath and 3 average Telepaths.

Anyway, Stryfe has a similar feat of punking Nate grey (basically 90s Teen Jean) and Madelyne Pryor (who I would rank above the Cuckoos)

Stryfe was able to beat 90s and pre 90s Cable. 90s Cable is admittedly inferior to Jean....but let's go.

HMph, you're just jealous because Stryfe spent Quality time with Jean and Scott when he kidnapped them, but they always ignore Rachel

Rachel was able to enter Cable's mind from 2 billion years in the future despite his psi-sheilds being strong enough to resist X-Man's mental backlash while standing in front of him where as Psylocke, Jean and Xavier were all crippled from the other side of the world. That's range and difficulty.

Cable withstanding that (or even entering mates mind without fainting) was PIS, because it was established that when their minds come in contact, the both of them are put in so much pain that it almost knocks them out. It happened again last year in cables solo, Nate tried to read the minds of 4 cables and all 5 of them were almost knocked out.

Besides, I already told you that Stryfe doesn't like projecting through time. He's sensitive that way.

Cable has had trouble effecting multiple minds. Rachel has attacked a cities worth Nanosentinel minds.

Yeah, well, Stryfe has affected every mind in Latveria, so :p

Aside from X-Mans poor skill showings in general, he had been using his powers alot prior to facing Stryfe, Stryfes tower had effects messing with his powers, and his powers were as always being used to support Maddie who herself was teleport spamming during this arc.

Before entering the tower, Stryfe read Nate greys mind and took him out, any, it's Stryfes tower, everyone knows it's standard equipment, why are you trying to be mean and take it away from him

Yeah, well Stryfe gave her some energy, so she wasn't completely drained :p

And Mind controlling Xavier would be an outlier even if we replaced him with someone with actual feats. Hell we could give him Jean, and Cables feats and it would be an outlier.

The thing is that even if we give it to him, the same arc ends with Stryfe getting mind raped by Cable and not being able to see through Cables cloak. So if we have to try and scale that..this is the same Cable who is beneath an Xavier who is 2 power ups behind an Xavier who Rachel was able to cloak the Phoenix force from, see through his illusion and debatably reverse his mindwipe attempt.

HMph, Stryfe mind controlled Xavier and you just don't want accept it because Xavier beat Rachel.

Anyways, Cable mimd****ing Stryfe is PIS. Unless you want to agree that Martha Mind****ing Rachel is Legit }:)

As for your masked psychic...that could be anyone. Like Elias Bogan...which fits more then it should when you consider things.

BOOO GO AWAY CLAREMONT SAID HE WAS GOING TO USE STRYFE BOOO

Stryfe feats are based totally on scaling over Cable and 90s Jean. Both of whom have lower power levels then current Rachel by that same scaling.

90s Jean has better Hair than Rachel :p

Difference being (and I cant believe I get to say this) Rachel has better feats against other Psychics and actual skill feats to back what she could do in a long fight.

Stryfe is an introvert, he doesn't like showing off his skills. He was trained by madam sanctity and as you can tell from his costume, must be really powerful

So unless Stryfe can find a way to ambush her in this fair fight hes got nothing to put himself over her.

Stryfe overloaded Hope Summers. Not even Jean grey Overloaded Hope. He'll overload rachels mind with images of his powah

Because if that's the case, we've got temporarily holding a "Phoenix cousin" with incalculable strength/speed/mass etc... vs creating a micro blackhole and catching a city.

WAS A COSMIC ENTITY THAT FOUR PHOENIX IT HAD INCALCULABLE SPEED STTENGTH POWER MASS AND WE KNOW THAT INCALCULABLE = INFINITE.

STRYFE RESTRAINED A BRING AS STRONG AS WHITE PHOENIX OF THE CROWN WHO IS UNIVERSAL, STRYFE IS STRONG ENOUGH TO BEAT GALACTUS. STRYFE WOULD BEAT RACHEL WITH THE PHOENIX

Bring it Stryfe.

BOOO

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

Tie

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

hah! Too bad he has telekinesis and can fly

-He scales as being stronger then 90s Jean. And not even 90s Jean..EARLY 90s Jean. She can project to the moon.

Hey, 90s Jean easily restrained Gamemaster, a planetary level Telepath, she one shot Psylocke... Okay that's not impressive, but it's something. Anyway, it proves that Stryfe isn't really a joke.

Rachel can project to another planet....from another part of the galaxy. Rachel is planetary casually.

HMph, Stryfe just doesn't like projecting. He's sensitive. He's projected to every mind in Latveria before, which is millions (I think)

Plus, Planetary is overrated, teen Jean has 2-3 planetary telepathy feats, I don't see anyone saying she can beat stryfe. Hmph. Besides,

Stryfe subdued 90s Jean, 90s Jean subdued Gamesmaster(casually planetary Telepath) :P

Rachel one-shot a telepath capable of dominating 4 planetary telepaths while mind controlling 3 peoples actions and projecting a psi-construct that could fight independently. She also oneshot a more experienced Omega-class version of Psylocke. Thats Check.

Booo. You're talking about the Xavier Junior punking the Cuckoos and teen Jean -_-

As a group, I could highball the Cuckoos to be planetary (even then their only planetary feat had help from Emma) but individually they don't have the feats. So Xavier jnr did not dominate 4 planetary level Telepaths , he dominated 1 planetary level Telepath and 3 average Telepaths.

Anyway, Stryfe has a similar feat of punking Nate grey (basically 90s Teen Jean) and Madelyne Pryor (who I would rank above the Cuckoos)

HMph, you're just jealous because Stryfe spent Quality time with Jean and Scott when he kidnapped them, but they always ignore Rachel

Cable withstanding that (or even entering mates mind without fainting) was PIS, because it was established that when their minds come in contact, the both of them are put in so much pain that it almost knocks them out. It happened again last year in cables solo, Nate tried to read the minds of 4 cables and all 5 of them were almost knocked out.

Besides, I already told you that Stryfe doesn't like projecting through time. He's sensitive that way.

Yeah, well, Stryfe has affected every mind in Latveria, so :p

Before entering the tower, Stryfe read Nate greys mind and took him out, any, it's Stryfes tower, everyone knows it's standard equipment, why are you trying to be mean and take it away from him

Yeah, well Stryfe gave her some energy, so she wasn't completely drained :p

And Mind controlling Xavier would be an outlier even if we replaced him with someone with actual feats. Hell we could give him Jean, and Cables feats and it would be an outlier.

The thing is that even if we give it to him, the same arc ends with Stryfe getting mind raped by Cable and not being able to see through Cables cloak. So if we have to try and scale that..this is the same Cable who is beneath an Xavier who is 2 power ups behind an Xavier who Rachel was able to cloak the Phoenix force from, see through his illusion and debatably reverse his mindwipe attempt.

HMph, Stryfe mind controlled Xavier and you just don't want accept it because Xavier beat Rachel.

Anyways, Cable mimd****ing Stryfe is PIS. Unless you want to agree that Martha Mind****ing Rachel is Legit }:)

BOOO GO AWAY CLAREMONT SAID HE WAS GOING TO USE STRYFE BOOO

90s Jean has better Hair than Rachel :p

Stryfe is an introvert, he doesn't like showing off his skills. He was trained by madam sanctity and as you can tell from his costume, must be really powerful

Stryfe overloaded Hope Summers. Not even Jean grey Overloaded Hope. He'll overload rachels mind with images of his powah

WAS A COSMIC ENTITY THAT FOUR PHOENIX IT HAD INCALCULABLE SPEED STTENGTH POWER MASS AND WE KNOW THAT INCALCULABLE = INFINITE.

STRYFE RESTRAINED A BRING AS STRONG AS WHITE PHOENIX OF THE CROWN WHO IS UNIVERSAL, STRYFE IS STRONG ENOUGH TO BEAT GALACTUS. STRYFE WOULD BEAT RACHEL WITH THE PHOENIX

Bring it Stryfe.

BOOO

LMFAO....im done

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stryfe wins.