Too hard to tell.               %Pr

cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By cracks

I can't see Stryfe battling the X-Men and the Avengers at the same time.

Avatar image for lord_oraculous016
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

in the battle of the minds, raw power is not the key to victory.. it is rather won with skill, will and experienced.. most of the Grey-Summers children (Rachel, Cable, Nate and Stryfe) are gifted with virtually unlimited psionic abilities from their mother Jean Grey.. but being born to such privilege doesn't make you the best.. you must work to be one.. Exodus is one of the five most skilled telepaths in the MU.. putting him on the same league as Charles Xavier, Mister Sinister, Emma Frost and Jean Grey(Phoenix).. these psis of the highest order usually stalemate each order on combat: Emma stalemating Exodus and Sinister on different occasions, and Exodus stalemating Charles Xavier in one occasion, Emma defeating Charles more than once, Emma being defeated by Jean Grey on several occasions and Exodus resisting Charles Xavier's telepathic control and holding of Jean Grey on one instance.. Stryfe, being a bearer of the Grey Genome, has virtually limitless psionic potential and has already demonstrated a great deal of skill.. so with this, based on skill and experience, Exodus has the edge.. but in the long run and with more training, i see Stryfe beating him up..  ^__^

lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Edamame said:
" @lord_oraculous016: Although Stryfe never displayed the power levels that X-Man or Cable at full power have. I wonder why.  He could barely hurt Apocalypse at the end of Messiah War when Apoc. was at full power.  It took both Bishop and Stryfe to defeat Apoc. at the beginning of Messiah War and even then he wasn´t killed.  Stryfe couldn´t even kill Apoc. in X-Cutioner´s Song.  "
true.. i wish Marvel would power him up one day.. he's the only one left out from his "siblings".. Rachel, Cable and Nate all showed high end feats..
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Edamame said:
" It is because he is a bad guy. That is why he was never given his time to shine.  "
probably.. but Thanos is also a bad guy but he was given his time to shine right?   ^__^
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Edamame: yeah.. i'll co-sign that..
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By daak1212

I like Exodus I want to see more of him but Stryfe takes this

Cable<Stryfe<X-man

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#62  Edited By progenitorigin

I prefer Exodus, but seeing as Stryfe unleashed is insanely powerful, i'd have to give it to Stryfe.  He can take what Exodus has and still probably overwhelm him.  Stryfe takes it.
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By daak1212

Wait in retrospect, I belevie Exodus is a psionic vampire and Stryfe is just filled with that.  I might have to tip this back to Exodus as opposed to stryfe
GT-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By GT-Man

BUMP lol
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#67  Edited By geraldthesloth

Stryfe..Exodus is so inconsistent

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By geraldthesloth
@Edamame said:
" @geraldthesloth said:

" Stryfe..Exodus is so inconsistent "

The same goes for Stryfe to some extent. In X-Cutioner's Song, Stryfe managed to humiliate a weakened Apocalypse.  In Messiah War, Stryfe needed Bishop's help to defeat a yet again weakened Apocalypse, but this time Apocalypse didn't even die. "
At least he never had any troubles handling X-force, Apocalypse while weakened is still very very strong..I'm not sure if at the time before X-force arrived and Stryfe had him defeated if Apocalypse was actually at a higher power level.
CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By CosmicSpiral

Ironically, Exodus would have an outside shot if he was sufficiently weakened prior to the battle. He would revert to being an psionic vampire instead of a psionic amper. 

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By daak1212
@Edamame said:
" @daak1212 said:
" Wait in retrospect, I belevie Exodus is a psionic vampire and Stryfe is just filled with that.  I might have to tip this back to Exodus as opposed to stryfe "
Doesn´t mean that Exodus can´t be overloaded.  Has he really ever used this ability in battles?

@lord_oraculous016 said:
" @Edamame: yeah.. i'll co-sign that.. "
Actually Stryfe would have killed all humans and mutants due to his intelligence. So nevermind. "

I have yet to see him say he could be overloaded. Even if he can we still do not know his breaking point.
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By geraldthesloth
@Edamame: Messiah War included Canon characters so the feats are viable.

as for the rest you cleared up what was blurry. But I still don't think Stryfe would be overpowered by Exodus..I mean Exodus has been owned by Quicksilver.
GT-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By GT-Man
@Edamame:
Umm... tough decision
CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By CosmicSpiral
@Edamame said: 
If Exodus went that route of being a psionic vampire, then he could drain Stryfe's psychic energy. However, isn't it possible that Stryfe could overload  Exodus? 

Psionic amper? What do you mean by that?
Stryfe would have to figure out that Exodus is feeding off his energy.  

Exodus' powers are enhanced whenever he is surrounded by mutants. Bloodties Exodus was that powerful because he was in Genosha, the largest community of mutants known to mankind. Even his more recent appearances he has had good showings because he closely surrounds himself with a group of Acolytes.  

@Edamame said: 
Well, Xavier overloaded Exodus and Emma Frost stalemated him in Messiah Complex.  "
Emma and Exodus weren't exacting duking it out. She negated his telepathy and used that as a distraction so Dust could rip apart his lungs. 
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By geraldthesloth
@Edamame: 

@geraldthesloth said:

" @Edamame: Messiah War included Canon characters so the feats are viable.   "

But does that make Messiah War 616?   Stryfe isn't a 616 character because he was not born in the 616 time line. He was born in the future.  Not sure if that future is 616 or not. 

It's a possible future, if the events that took place in the book carried on back into the future them acknowledged it than it would be canon. So yes :)

if they always acknowledge it happening than it is canon.

@geraldthesloth said:

" as for the rest you cleared up what was blurry. But I still don't think Stryfe would be overpowered by Exodus..I mean Exodus has been owned by Quicksilver. "

True, but look at the Bloodties incarnation of Exodus. That Exodus would not get defeated by Quicksilver, I am sure.  When did this happen by the way? Exodus is on Emma Frost;s telepathic level. Is that enough to contend with Stryfe? Is his TK enough to contend with Stryfe? He was about to crush Genosha with a TK field. Haven't seen Stryfe doing that.

It happened in the Quicksilver mini series

Also didn't Stryfe defeat Xavier and Jean Grey telepathically? I'd always considered the both of them above her.

Also I think because of Stryfe's level of brilliance and cunning way he could be able to get to Exodus's head.
CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By CosmicSpiral
@Edamame said: 
If this is the case, then perhaps Exodus could have defeated Emma in Messiah Complex, if there were more of his mutant followers there. Wouldn't you agree?

I am pretty sure that Stryfe would realize that Exodus was draining him of psionic energy. He would feel it, especially since he is a powerful telepath.  

Does Exodus do this in secret or?
Maybe. 

Then Exodus can't trick Stryfe into powering him up. 

No, but he doesn't talk about it much. He might not recognize it either.  

@Edamame said: 
Emma negated his telepathy because their telepathic powers even. Kind of like if I have two same sized boxes that both weigh 50 kilograms and two people (who are equally strong) push them against each other, with normal forces that are equal in magnitude, both the boxes would not move and would stay put.   Exodus could not use his other powers. Only his telepathic powers because Emma was engaging him telepathically.  If it were not even, then he could sneak in some TK powers, but Emma made sure that she was using powerful enough TP power to prevent him from doing such. Since Exodus is a telekinetic, doesn't that mean that he could have telekinetically sensed Dust's motion towards him and Dust's motion into his body?  "
Not sure if Exodus can detect the motion of things telekinetically. Dust's form provides some cloaking from telepathy. 
Avatar image for riseofapocalypse
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By RiseofApocalypse

Stryfe wins.

RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By RiseofApocalypse
@Edamame said:
" @RiseofApocalypse said:
" Stryfe wins. "
How? "
He's defeated a weakened Apocalypse and overpowered Jean Grey/regular X-Man. btw, did you use to post on KMC under the username "pinksushi"?
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By RiseofApocalypse
@Edamame said:
" He's defeated a weakened Apocalypse and overpowered Jean Grey/regular X-Man. btw, did you use to post on KMC under the username "pinksushi"? "
You don't think that Exodus could defeat a weakened Apocalypse?   Mr. Sinister also defeated Jean Grey on the astral plane.    KMC? What is that? Kentucky "Made" Chicken?   Pink sushi? Yuck. Is that a reference to crab? LOL   I prefer California rolls.  They are pretty delicious.  "
Nope. Apoc's already humiliated him before with minor ease. Mr Sinister's also mindraped X-Man, he's just that good. Nevermind about the KMC part, but you guys sure do sound alike and both seem to enjoy X-characters.
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By difficlus

could very well end in a stalemate IMO...

difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By difficlus
@Edamame said:
" @difficlus said:
" could very well end in a stalemate IMO... "
I would love to see this battle.  At least it is not like X-Man vs Exodus.  "
didn't xman humiliate him?
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By RiseofApocalypse
@Edamame said:

" He's defeated a weakened Apocalypse and overpowered Jean Grey/regular X-Man. btw, did you use to post on KMC under the username "pinksushi"? "
You don't think that Exodus could defeat a weakened Apocalypse?   Mr. Sinister also defeated Jean Grey on the astral plane.    KMC? What is that? Kentucky "Made" Chicken?   Pink sushi? Yuck. Is that a reference to crab? LOL   I prefer California rolls.  They are pretty delicious.  "
KMC is Killermovies.com 

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=121510  

^ That's the guy I thought was you. 
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By RiseofApocalypse
@Edamame said:
" @RiseofApocalypse: Oh.  No. I don't go there.  I heard that it gives your computer viruses.  I checked it out on the library computer and a bunch of pop ups came up. I don't trust it. "
... The site doesn't give you viruses. I have about 2000ish posts there and have been posting there since 09.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#91  Edited By Erik
@Edamame said:
" @erik said:
" Stryfe. Slaughterhouse. "
May I ask why you think that Stryfe wins? Sorry for the tardy questioning.  "
I do not care about this thread anymore to make a huge case but I will just settle on that Stryfe's feats alone are more impressive and we have yet to his the upper limits of his power. That and he is the clone of Cable.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Erik
@Edamame said:
" @erik:  My apologies.  "
None needed. I just have too many other threads going on to spare much time for this one. But maybe if someone provides a strong counter-argument, I will become interested in it again. 
Grendel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Grendel

Stryfe FTW

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By progenitorigin

Initially I followed Paris, him always having been a favorite of mine, but in this battle, i'd have to bite the bullet and say that Stryfe wins.  He's shown more impressive feats, as in his classic days when he took on Apocalypse (even if weakened, a deadly adversary).  Exodus went toe-to-toe with the living energy that was Holocaust from Avalon (RIP, Rusty), a battle that tore the place apart and continued in space until they entered Earth's atmosphere, a battle I definitely give Exodus prop for, but Stryfe has taken it to X-Force, the Dark Riders, Scott & Jean, Cable.  Exodus did maul War Machine, later causing the disbandment of Avengers: West Coast.  All in all, I believe Stryfe has more raw power, and I think he would take this.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Erik
@Edamame:  
I currently reside in Utah. I come from a city that has recently been nuked in a particularly awesome series though. 
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Erik
@Edamame said:
" @erik said:
" @Edamame:  I currently reside in Utah.
I see. Do you happen to be a Mormon?

@erik said:
I come from a city that has recently been nuked in a particularly awesome series though.  "
? "
Lol not surprised by that question but no. I am atheist.  

Seattle was nuked in Secret Warriors.