cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By cracks

Telepathic battle only.  

Both are fully rested, both are at full power and blood lust is on.  

Again, telepathy only. 

cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By cracks

Boost. 

Klandicar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Klandicar

Stryfe obviously stomps this.

cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By cracks
@Klandicar: Explain please. 
Klandicar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Klandicar
@cracks said:
" @Klandicar: Explain please.  "

No Caption Provided
cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By cracks
@Klandicar: May I ask, how that picture helps explain the matter? Emma defeated X-man before, just so you know. 
Klandicar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Klandicar

Fine, Stryfe has real-time Apocalypse and Cable stomping feats.  Now she may have beaten X-man but did she beat him straight up telepathically?  I don't think she is on Stryfe's level at all.  There is a reason why Stryfe is the main baddie in X-cutioner's song....

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By cracks
@Klandicar: Stryfe only defeated a weak Apocalypse. If you read Messiah War, then you would know that Stryfe needed Bishop's help to defeat a weak Apocalypse and even then Apocalypse survived that, though barely.  At the end of Messiah War, Apocalypse was at full power and it was barely a fight.  Apocalypse easily defeated Stryfe.

How else would Emma defeat X-Man? Of course, she would use her telepathy.  Not her diamond form. LOL.  

Also, I said a telepathic battle only. 
cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By cracks

hmm..

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30
@cracks:
I thought you did this one already? But I could be wrong. I would actually give Emma a chance here if it's only TP. She stood up to very powerful TP's in the past and has the skill. I slightly lean toward Emma for the win 6/10.
dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#11  Edited By dane

In Emma's fight against X-Man she didn't have her secondary mutation. Also X-Man was something like 13-14 years old at the time, you really need to stop using that as a telepathic feat in an argument against telepaths who've had entire lifetimes of experience under their belt.

Klandicar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Klandicar
@Dane said:
" In Emma's fight against X-Man she didn't have her secondary mutation. Also X-Man was something like 13-14 years old at the time, you really need to stop using that as a telepathic feat in an argument against telepaths who've had entire lifetimes of experience under their belt. "
That's right.  I can't believe I let that slide.  Guess I'm getting too lenient with these kids.  Alright guys, I'm still saying that Stryfe megastomps this fight because he is final boss material and Emma is just another telepath in the shooting gallery for him.
cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By cracks
@Klandicar: Stryfe is more skilled with his telekinesis than he is with his telepathy.  Even Psylocke was able to shield herself telepathically from Stryfe.  %Pr
cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By cracks
@Klandicar: What?
dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By dane

what do you mean 'even Psylocke' - Psylocke is top tier dude, she beat the Shadow King on the astral plane etc.

Stormcell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Stormcell
@cracks said:
" @Klandicar: Stryfe is more skilled with his telekinesis than he is with his telepathy.  Even Psylocke was able to shield herself telepathically from Stryfe.  %Pr "

Actually, Psylocke did not have TP at that time she shielded herself from Stryfe. She merely kept a tight hold on her thoughts so they would not bleed out for Stryfe to sense her presence. This is a trick that would work against any telepath, really. Also, when Emma beat Nate Grey, he only had his telekinesis. His TP was practically non-existent assuming he was even in possession of it at all.  

That said, Emma should be able to beat a telepathic Nate Grey though Stryfe is probably in a whole other league from Nate. Nate was always overhyped.
cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By cracks
@Dane: Especially when she lost to Sabretooth.  :)

Rogue also defeated Shadow King, so defeating the Shadow King apparently is not so impressive.  

@Stormcell said:
" @cracks said:
" @Klandicar: Stryfe is more skilled with his telekinesis than he is with his telepathy.  Even Psylocke was able to shield herself telepathically from Stryfe.  %Pr "
Actually, Psylocke did not have TP at that time she shielded herself from Stryfe. She merely kept a tight hold on her thoughts so they would not bleed out for Stryfe to sense her presence. This is a trick that would work against any telepath, really. Also, when Emma beat Nate Grey, he only had his telekinesis. His TP was practically non-existent assuming he was even in possession of it at all.   That said, Emma should be able to beat a telepathic Nate Grey though Stryfe is probably in a whole other league from Nate. Nate was always overhyped. "

Making Psylocke's telepathy beyond Stryfe's telepathy.  

Nate also had his other powers, including telepathy. Why would he only have telekinesis? Sinister also defeated X-Man telepathically.  X-Man certainly had telepathy in AOA, so why not then?

Stryfe already defeated X-Man, but I reckon that Shaman Nate Grey would be able to defeat Stryfe. 
Stormcell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Stormcell

1) Shadow King was not at full power when Rogue resisted him.  

2) Psylocke's TP is much weaker than Stryfe's. The X-Men are trained for telepathic evasion. They know how to hold onto their thoughts to avoid being spotted by a telepath. Psylocke merely drew upon this training. Psylocke had absolutely no telepathy at this time.  

cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By cracks
@Stormcell: 
1. What evidence do you have to prove that Shadow King was not at full power?

2.If we are talking about the version of Psylocke in which she has 100% immunity to telepathy, then Stryfe could do nothing to Psylocke telepathically. What are Stryfe's most impressive telepathic feats?
dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By dane

Why do your threads always become about everyone except the people in them cracks?

cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By cracks
@Dane: What I have done is illegal?
cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By cracks
@Dane: Who is cracks?
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#24  Edited By Erik

Stryfe is a team villain, meaning that he always needs a team of X-Men to be defeated. He is scary powerful and even more ruthless. Stryfe not being able to sense Psylocke when she is immune to telepathy is a worthless feat for this thread. The only occasions that I can remember where Emma defeated more powerful telepaths is when she defeated Rachel Grey and Xavier. 

Rachel should have destroyed Emma according to Emma herself but lacked the experience and Xavier was only defeated because he was distracted while she infiltrated his mind and stacked the odds for herself. Again she admitted that normally she stood no chance. Stryfe has at least as much power as Rachel and much more experience. Stryfe wins. 

Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#25  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@erik said:

" Stryfe is a team villain, meaning that he always needs a team of X-Men to be defeated. He is scary powerful and even more ruthless. Stryfe not being able to sense Psylocke when she is immune to telepathy is a worthless feat for this thread. The only occasions that I can remember where Emma defeated more powerful telepaths is when she defeated Rachel Grey and Xavier.  Rachel should have destroyed Emma according to Emma herself but lacked the experience and Xavier was only defeated because he was distracted while she infiltrated his mind and stacked the odds for herself. Again she admitted that normally she stood no chance. Stryfe has at least as much power as Rachel and much more experience. Stryfe wins.  "

Well, a team, or an X-Man that happens to be a team buster as well.But otherwise, I agree with the gist of this post.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Erik
@Edamame:  
I am pretty sure she only stalemated Exodus because the rest of the X-Men were forcing Exodus to use his other powers and thus dividing his attention as well as power. If we are talking about Rachel with a fraction of the Phoenix Force, then I would agree with you. But I am not including that in my post. 

I need to see that issue where she defeated X-Man. I find it hard to believe it was a fair battle. 
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Erik
@Edamame said:
"

It occurred in Messiah Complex. Emma vs. Exodus and no one else interfered at all. Dust came in to help Emma defeat Exodus because it was a stalemate.  Emma forced Exodus to use only telepathy because Emma is a skilled and powerful telepath, just like Exodus. They are on par in telepathy, in my opinion.  

The Nate Grey that Emma defeated was not Shaman Nate Grey. So that is why.

"
Nope. He had actually been engaging multiple opponents for a few chapters of the story arc. Dust was the one to put him down though. 
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Hellos

I would imagine Stryfe. 

jrock85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#31  Edited By jrock85
@cracks said:

" @Klandicar: May I ask, how that picture helps explain the matter? Emma defeated X-man before, just so you know.  "

Why do people keep saying she defeated X-Man? Read the comic (X-Man #50). She used a psi-illusion against him and he tricked her in to believing it had worked with a psi-illusion of his own even though he did not have full access to his telepathy. She did not defeat X-Man.

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@jrock85 said:
" @cracks said:

" @Klandicar: May I ask, how that picture helps explain the matter? Emma defeated X-man before, just so you know.  "

Why do people keep saying she defeated X-Man? Read the comic (X-Man #50). She used a psi-illusion against him and he tricked her in to believing it had worked with a psi-illusion of his own even though he did not have full access to his telepathy. She did not defeat X-Man.

"
Awwwwww snap!
NIGHT-WING-ZAI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

princess_fiona

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Emma dies in less than a minute...

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dear God.......it's 2020....and I can't believe I have to say this.....but STRYFE HAS NO FEATS!!!!!

Avatar image for deactivated-5ed8b26019d3f
deactivated-5ed8b26019d3f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’m going with Emma. Stryfe doesn’t have the skill feats to beat her in a telepathic battle.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elpendejo: El....I know your always hesistant...but this is the one time you can say with certainty that someone doesnt have the power FEATS to beat Emma either.

Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Cruelrain

Emma stomps, i didn't know he was a fodder

LukaDoncicmvp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers