Rules & Limitations:

• 16 Tourney Spots
  • 13 Points For Characters
  • 13 Points For Perks
  • Perks & Character Points CANNOT BE EXCHANGED
  • NO Adding Characters
  • NO Info Diggin
  • No Reading the other's teams mind during prep
  • Standard Power Levels(Unless Specified)
  • Strength: 60 Tons
  • Durability: An Iron Man Missile Must Hurt Significantly
  • Hax: Nothing More Hax Than Mind Reading & Invisibility
  • Regen: Bone Claw Wolverine To Homunculi Level
  • TK: 1 Ton, No Force Choke/Force Crush Type Moves. Force Push Type Moves Are Fine.
  • TK Limit Does Not Apply To Bending(Avatar Style) & Alchemy(FMA Style)
  • Single Attack Level: Nothing Over Tankbusting
  • Everyone Can Die
  • Everyone's Healing Factor Can Be Eventually Taxed
  • Win By: Death, KO, Decapitation, Massive Dismemberment, Or Major Incap
  • NO BFR
  • Teamwork Is A Major Factor
  • No Internal Attacks: Bloodbending, TK Brain Bubbles, Etc
  • No Pheromones
  • Hypnosis Allowed:(Captain America Level Willpower or Higher Can Fight It)
  • Forcefields Will Be Nerfed Down To Captain America Shield Size
  • No Summoning
  • No Illusions
  • No Clones
  • No Power Copying
  • No Power Negation
  • No Luck Or Probability Manipulation
  • No Intangibility Or Mist Form
  • No Telefrag
  • Only May Teleport Your Own Gear & 1 Other Person
  • No Technopathy, But Computer Hacking Is Allowed
  • Nothing Undogable
  • All Prep Happens On The Battlefield
  • NO Jobbering Or Character CIS, WIS, Or PIS
  • NO Building Any Ridiculous Devices During Prep: Nothing More Complex Than A Bomb
  • NO Boosting Characters Stats With Gear Outside Of Perks. Example: Supersuits, Philosopher Stones, Turning Team Members Into Vampires During Prep, Etc.
  • Fodder/Celebrity Soldiers Are Loyal Attack Dogs
  • Once A Celebrity Solider Pack Is Chosen It's Off The Table
  • Can Not Purchase More Than 3 Fodder/Celebrity Solider Packs
  • Can Not Purchase More Than 1 Lukehero's Bargains
  • Can Not Use Perks To Boost Fodder(Unless Specified)

=================================================================

Sovereign91001: Avengers Of Interest

Characters

• Korra- 3
  • Black Panther(No Vibraiunum Armor) -5
  • Wolverine 3
  • Agent Zero-1
  • Blade-1

Perks

• Team Person Of Interest: Root, Shaw, Reese, & Finch (Via Com Line) 2
  • Team Terminator(Live Action Feats Only): 2 T-850's, & T-X 3
  • Basic Knowledge 3
  • Moon Knight's Carbonadium Armor (Korra) 3
  • 20 Mins Of Prep 2

DeathHero: FullMetal Alchemist Allstars!!!!

Team:

• Scar & Armstrong 2
  • Izumi & Issac 2
  • Bane(New 52)
  • King Bradley 2
  • Sloth 3
  • Lan Fan, Ling Yao, Fu, & Oliver Armstrong 1
  • Lust & Envy 2

Perks & Fodder:

• Team Red Hood: Batman & Red Hood(Batman: Under The Red Hood) 3
  • Perfect Teamwork(Morals Majority Rules) 6
  • 10 Navy Seals(Or Your Country's Equivalent) 1
  • Solid Eye(For Bradley) 3

=================================================================

Map: Niagara Region

No Caption Provided

Positions & Conditions:

• Sovereign: 40 "St. Mark's Anglican Church"
  • Deathhero: 11"Table Rock"
  • Teams Starting 5 Miles Away & Well Hidden
  • Map Is 6 Miles Long & 5 Miles Wide
  • Daytime, Heavy Rain, & Light Fog
  • Groups Of 6 Armed Starship Troopers Are At Positions: 7, 15, 44, 32
  • Troopers Will Attack Either Team
  • Both Teams Are Aware Of The Conditions

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Avatar image for rocketraccoonthingy
rocketraccoonthingy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 8

Spiders

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sovereign91001: Probably didn't realize it was a tourney and thought the characters in the picture were gonna fight....

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By DeathHero61
@sovereign91001 said:

@deathhero61 Wanna start us off?

Well for once i got mostly everything i need in order(this usually never happens in tourneys since i am using characters that i basically had no choice to use and not characters i wanted. Basically character selection based off points usually screws me in the end since i am usually late to the party by the time i decide to stop being lazy and join XD) lol so i guess i'll go first this time. I'll pretty much be doing a copy paste with some slight editing like usual.

BTW I thought you forfeited against SFW? What happened?(I felt that if i went up against him i could have potentially made a easy win hue hue hue)

• Scar & Armstrong 2
  • Izumi and Issac(i still don't know why you tossed in issac considering he only appeared in like the first episode but whatever.) 2
  • King Bradley 2
  • Bane(new 52) 1
  • Sloth 3
  • Lan Fan, Ling Yao, Fu, & Oliver Armstrong 1
  • Lust & Envy 2

Lets start off with Scar at the least.

No Caption Provided

Scar is a warrior monk and serial killer from the region of Ishval. After a bloody civil war with the country Amestris, Ishvalians were to be completely eradicated by State Alchemists. Scar's brother, his entire country and nearly all of his fellow Ishvalans were razed by Alchemists and Amestrians. Swearing vengeance and abandoning his name, he would become known as "Scar" after the distinguishing markings on his forehead. He has murdered 10 State Alchemists and achieved infamy in Amestris.

Alchemy is the science of transmutation, which is the process of comprehension, deconstruction, and reconstruction in order to manipulate matter. Scar is not an alchemist in the traditional sense, but uses a Transmutation Array tattooed upon his right arm to deconstruct organic and inorganic matter. This array was initially discovered and tattooed onto the arm of Scar's brother, who transferred his limb to Scar in order to save his life during the civil war.

Anyway. Here's his first showing in brotherhood. Against Iron Blood Alchemist.

https://youtu.be/LbRtoFNqn84?t=170

3:22-3:29 casually dodges canon fire with ease.

3:30-3:58 dodges his next wave of attacks then gets captured. Basque drops his guard only to for Scar to blast through, grab him and kill him. Anyone who faces scar directly has to make sure they are not touched by him.

Still, for all the serial killer's anti-alchemical posturing, the fact that he is unable to deconstruct an object whose composition he does not comprehend suggests that Scar does have a fair bit of alchemical knowledge and must actively identify, or at least make educated guesses at, the makeup of objects he wishes to destroy; despite his repeated assertion that the arm (and not himself) is the one performing alchemy, Scar is an amateur alchemist by practice.) Scar's method follows the cyclical flow of transmutation, but only takes into account the first two steps - comprehension and deconstruction. By "stopping at the second step", the physical structure of whatever he targets is broken down and not reshaped, essentially reducing it to formless debris. By applying this method to his victims, he destroys their internal systems with ease.

So if he knows what he is dealing with he can take it out.

No Caption Provided

He eventually gained the ability to reconstruct as well. Basically, he can create stone pillars, form walls and etc. with alchemy.

https://youtu.be/HTgi2WyQoHw?t=159

2:39-2:58 Completely collapses street with a touch.

Nowhere near as good as other alchemist like Edward Elric but still decent enough.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcydFplIvKI

Here is when he confronts the Elric Bros.

0:51-1:14 Casually destroys staircase which leads to the elrics to fall

1:16-1:24 destroys pillar they use as an attempt to escape

1:37-1:47 destroys specific part of a building from a range in order to corner Ed and Al.

2:03-2:17 casually dodges Edward and Al's attacks. BTW Edward is a bullet timer. Not the most impressive one but a bullet timer nonetheless. After dodging, he takes out Alphonse.

2:24-3:15 Effortlessly dispatches Edward.

5:00-5:07 Basically dances around bullets at close range from an expert marksman.

After getting shot, at the last second Scar dodges another bullet from said marksman

No Caption Provided

In his fight against kimblee he had enough strength to throw a steel pipe so hard it not only impaled him, it launched him several feet back.

No Caption Provided

That's just a starter for good old Scar. That's nothing in comparison to the others.

Next is King freaking Bradley.(or in other words, Wrath) He is pretty impressive in his own right.

No Caption Provided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vykTpeEwZK0

- Bradley blitzing Issac with absolute ease. There wasn't even a trace of his movements.

Here is scans of Bradley dodging bullets at point blank range then blitzing the shooter and blitzing Dolcetto and then proceeding to blitz Roa

Outright blitzes greed before he can defend himself then kicks him through a solid brick wall.

Escapes a train's explosion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhza0DBAong

This is probably the highlight of everything Bradley is capable of, he completely annihilated Greed/Ling and Fu(who are on the same team ironically enough lol aside from greed) he outranked them in speed, pure strength and skill. Bradley was simply on another tier entirely in comparison to them. Bradley is one of the MVPs of the team.

However let me breakdown this video.

0:23-0:34 casually deflects bullets and slices a tank round cleanly in half.

0:39-0:47 blitzes several soldiers

0:55-1:34 Casually dodges another tank shell but uses the explosion itself to propel himself into the tank and kill one of the pilots. He then slashes the belt needed for the tank to move and then kills another one of the pilots he had a grenade in hand, the grenade dropped inside the tank and boom goes the soldiers.

2:00-2:32 Again another effortless beatdown.

As for the rest of the fight between Greed and Wrath before , at first it was a decent fight but then Bradley started to gain the edge in the battle and started to easily overwhelm him.

People decided to intervene and got blitzed. As you can see the King can easily dodge bullets like they are nothing. 4:28-4:35

5:18-5:56 picks up some knifes, and fights greed like nothing is going on, then easily stops a blitz from Fu.

6:58-8:11 Even together they still are inferior to Bradley.

9:30-11:25 Bradley negates Fu's suicide tactic while slashing him open at the same exact time. Bradley takes a stab to the chest but still is capable of moving just fine.

http://www.watchcartoononline.com/fullmetal-alchemist-brotherhood-episode-58-english-dubbed

2:40-3:05 continues to beat the crap out of greed

4:00-4:10 Gets shot and falls several feat into a moat.

Want to know the best part? Despite all his injuries went on to fight Scar. Scar won the fight through a combination of skill and luck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqO2_qRFHjI

Watch the entire fight. Its important to see their level of skill in this. However the highlights of this fight were:

4:17-4:40 starts to easily overpower Scar despite being heavily injured.

4:41-4:56 Casually carves through and dodges Scar's flurry of attacks and blitzes him yet again.

5:05-5:30 Deus Ex Machina.......uh i mean after Bradley got blinded by the sunlight and even after having his arms blown off HE STILL REACTED, GRABBED THE SHARD OF HIS SWORD STILL FLYING THROUGH THE AIR WITH HIS TEETH AND STABBED SCAR BEFORE FALLING AND DYING. This shows how much stamina and endurance the guy has.

Bradley is also equipped with the solid eye

https://youtu.be/p53-unX5nKw

Instead of making a fool out of myself and assuming my team can destroy yours(like i usually do) i did research on some of your characters and i also looked into your tourney battle against SFW. Considering what your team is like i will have to get to my strategy immediately. So i will elaborate on the SE's importance later.

Next is Sloth.

No Caption Provided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqPNgbu6ijA

1:02-1:08 casually throws giant steel cylinder like its nothing.(don't be fooled by his slow movements, he is simply lazy........)

1:20-1:30 Sloth is completely bullet proof no doubt about it. On top of the fact that he has a healing factor like the rest of the homunculus.

2:19-2:44 Shrugs off a bazooka to the face.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwQp6te8_FU

0:39-0:57 holds back three tanks charging at him at full speed.

2:04-2:16 A tank shell managed to push him back but it didn't even scratch his skin.

Casually makes a human into a stain onto the floor.While damaging the floor as well(btw he isn't trying.)

No Caption Provided

Sloth manages to do a great amount of damage to Armstrong with only a chain.

No Caption Provided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOL4FvWeEdo

In this fight, he tanks so much and his healing factor and pure strength got him through a lot of the punishment the Armstrongs put him through what ultimately killed him was the final impalement which killed him due to his lazyness and his the exhaustion of his philosopher stone. However, Sloth will be bloodlusted, morals off and completely motivated to fight due to one of my perks.

Next is time for Issac Mcdouggal, The Freezing Alchemist.

No Caption Provided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8mMmZ_Zaqo

2:42-2:51 Using the water from the pipes i believe it was, to form an ice attack to attack the armed men.

2:52-3:07 Uses the blood in soldiers bodies to freeze them to death

3:35-3:53 Engages skilled combatants Alphonse and Edward Elric in close quarters combat.

5:06-5:25 Uses the water on the floor to create a large cloud of steam in order to escape.

9:46-9:49 Another showcase of frozen soldier. Well he did it off screen. But the frozen soldier is proof enough.

11:32-11:46 Another Dead Solider, via boiling instead of freezing.

12:10-12:19 He can pressurize water to easily slice through stone.

12:25-12:45 Makes another easy escape but nearly caused harm to Ed with scalding steam from his canteen.

13:13-13:35 Counters Roy's flames at the last second with water from a pipe, transmutes the rest of the water to force its way out of the other pipes and douses the rifles and Roy himself which makes his gloves ineffective and the gunpowder in the guns ineffective. Then quickly makes his escape across the building

18:12-18:26 he can use his own blood as a weapon.

19:31-19:40 Makes a spear like weapon out of his blood.

To add, philosopher stones are standard equipment for Issac. And similar to Kimblee he had some left over from the ishval war. Which explains his actions in the first episode. So i will be sure to include that in my strategy.

New 52 Bane doesn't have many feats but he is still pretty impressive(he is weaker than sloth however he still impressive)

Character Bio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2ay3YiYGpU

Completely beating down batman. Jumping after him with ease with a single strike sending him flying. Batman himself stated he was faster and stronger than him.

Next is Alex Louis Armstrong

No Caption Provided

https://youtu.be/HTgi2WyQoHw

0:16-0:27 able to smash through solid stone.

0:40-0:58

1:49-2:19 His fighting style is to flank with long range attacks then rush in quickly with close quarters combat but in a more deadly and efficient way.

Here is Armstrong's fight with Scar, he nearly straight up blitzed Scar. And we already clarified the dude is a casual bullet timer... and can blitz the Elrics who are barely bullet timers themselves.

Major Alex Armstrong utilizes a style of combat alchemy that has apparently been passed down the Armstrong line for generations and mixes alchemical skill with physical prowess. With the aid of two metal gauntlets strapped to his fists (both marked with transmutation circles), Armstrong transmutes objects mainly by punching them. It is possible that this method transfers the kinetic energy of his blows into the alchemical energy, enhancing the speed and force of his transmutations, since he mainly uses alchemy to rapidly produce large stone spikes, walls or other objects from the earth at a rate among the fastest in the series. Additionally, the Armstrong style allows Alex to double as a source of heavy artillery, transforming raw stone or brickwork into projectiles which are then launched with the force of his punch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scFzgqE2rME

0:03-0:24 Smashes a good portion of Issac's special ice alchemy only for it to be redirected.

See this guy?

No Caption Provided

Casually smashed through a wall.

Armstrong took blows from him and managed to easily overpower him.

BTW remember how sloth is bullet proof and explosives don't even faze him?

He sent him flying with his punches easily. When tank shots pushed him back just a little bit. And a bazooka didn't even hurt him.

Remember, he can turn a small rock into a canon...... his shots had enough force to actually do damage and knock him around. And in turn he decided to get serious. Which apparently was too much effort.

Oliver couldn't even perceive its movements, Alex just barely did himself however. And managed to save his sis at the last second.

With a simple swing of a chain he killed a bunch of zombies

Armstrong himself was sitting there already damaged taking even more hits from sloth. Then used the blow from sloth to fix his shoulder and beat him down.

So you more or less got a good idea on how powerful most of my team is.

Next is Envy

No Caption Provided

Envy has the ability to shape-shift into anything or anyone, should it be real people or human aspects that they made up.

He can transform to anything that doesn't exceed the size and weight of his true form, which, seeing how massively large it is, does not create much of an issue. This power comes in handy to go anywhere unnoticed or to travel fast, allowing Envy to shape-shift into an average citizen to blend into a crowd for stealth, or a fast moving animal, such as a horse or dog.

Additionally, Envy can transform parts of his body, often using this ability in battle to transform their limbs into weapons.

And then there's his final form.......

Envy can use their strength to its maximum and becomes all the more dangerous; such as being easily able to crush rock under thir limbs or jaws. Envy is also able to manipulate the human remains that cover their body and make them appear and disappear, and to elongate their tongue to use it like a harpoon or a binding rope, a continuation of their transformation ability.

Well his true form isn't really worth talking about so i'll skip that.

Izumi Curtis

No Caption Provided

Honestly her abilities are self explanatory for those who watch FMA she is easily a top tier in skill in the FMA universe. She outclasses the elric brothers her students by miles in physical stats and alchemic skill(and i could argue that the elric brothers could give any of the fighters here a good amount of trouble if not pull a win against some of the people on your team) so you should have a good idea on how powerful she is combat wise. So i don't think i should emphasis on her too much. Well her physical abilities anyway. In this battle they're irrelevant at this point. I already have an army of characters who have immense skill and strength so there is no need to go over another character who's physicals are pretty much just as amazing as the other characters. However if you are still curious click on this link. It will give you a slightly good idea on what she is capable of. She has easily taken down highly trained Fort Brigg soldiers unarmed only to take their rations and not their lives. And has effortlessly beat down a pack of wolves due to simply being hungry and has effortlessly taken down a bear. Doesn't sound too impressive i am sure, but she applies herself on a far higher level during the main series. But if i need to emphasize skill, i will try to do so later. For now lets take a look at the magic that is alchemy.

It would also be a tad bit redundant to mention alchemy as well but i will mention some aspects of it then toss it into my strategy so we can save some time.

For those of you who actually know the series you are probably thinking "but she can't use alchemy casually like her pupils can." Thanks to Ed's father, Izumi is now cured of her issue.

To get a good idea on how versatile Alchemy can do look at these next two scans.(one of them are being weird so i'd advise opening them in another tab if they won't open regularly.)

Transmuting a car to have a completely different appearance.

Her weakest pupil managed to do stuff like this.

https://youtu.be/nkf1sV6mXXA

He was capable of simple tricks such as creating fake decoys

Izumi herself can easily make an underground tunnel thanks to the powers of alchemy.

Which as you know led to her interrupting the fight against sloth.

https://youtu.be/GHNWGXOmQZY?t=31

0:33-0:36

She can create bowguns and spiked walls.

And even more

And basically make elevators.

And easily make swords and weapons from a wall

https://youtu.be/f10InBOFSdo?t=341

5:41-5:46

You know greed correct? with a simple touch of alchemy Izumi could counter his carbonized body. Deconstruction or reconstruction alchemy could work wonders on certain targets as long as the user has a good idea what the target is made of. The hasn't been a shown limit of deconstruction if i recall(please correct me if i am wrong though.) Is it entirely impossible to use such a tactic against the likes of Wolverine?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGpKLW7GEGg

Lust

No Caption Provided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJ28CRhAObw

Lust can pretty much cut through anything.(she was never stated or shown to have a specific limit in her capability to piece and slash targets) Hence her nickname the ultimate spear, she can easily cut through concrete, steel etc. She even managed to cut up and rip apart Alphonse Elric. His body is completely bullet proof, explosion resistance and overall extremely durable. She has an extremely fast healing factor. Her entire body being capable of being destroyed and a majority of her body could come back in seconds. She wasn't all that unique so she didn't feel like someone that i felt like talking about in the last round. But her abilities would be easily useful against any one of your team.

Ling, Lan Fan and Fu aren't all too important to mention, it would be redundant to tell you about even more bullet timers with a good amount of skill but one thing that is worth mentioning is their ability to sense the presence of other targets.

No Caption Provided

Which is why Fu/Huu(the old man) managed to catch up to Ling twice already by simply sensing the Ki of others...... and why Lan Fan and Ling can fight Gluttony in the dark.

No Caption Provided

Strategy

First things first, nobody is going alone.

Here are the teams.

Team 1:

• Scar
  • King Bradley
  • Lust
  • Lan Fan
  • Red Hood

Team 2

• Issac
  • Ling Yao
  • Armstrong
  • Bane

Team 3

• Envy
  • Batman
  • Fu
  • Izumi

All things considered we'll play the waiting game. We'll send out our soldiers to scope out the situation(Olivie will lead these troops to the best of her ability with her experience as a general and will communicate with the team with any updates on her situation and the overall area. Sloth will be with her. ) Bradley on his team will be using the Solideye as an extension of his already insane senses in order to figure out the equipment of your team and confront whoever is out in the open if not your most of your team. Team 3 AKA batman's team will be using the element that is easiest for them. Stealth. And will create a tunnel to the other side of the map with hopes to pinpoint your team.

Issac has a philosopher stone. And all things considered likely has more than one piece. We can either A)Have Issac do similar things he did in episode one

https://youtu.be/O8mMmZ_Zaqo?t=830

14:00-18:42

Although it required some prep to do this, here's the plan we have some options, one of them being having some of the guys draw transmutation circles as they go around the map to do this, or simply put one transmutation circle in one area where there is a lot of water and use that to freeze the area.

or B) Have Louis take it and level the area.

No Caption Provided

Speaking of which Team 2 will also be going underground.

Your team is impressive but like SFW i have the advantage in numbers. The only difference is i don't have one person carrying my entire team like he did. Everyone on my team is competent enough to survive against your team. Plus nobody will be by themselves. With Issac providing philosopher stones the potential of what the alchemist on my team can do is limitless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zF3ylpqabLo

You're probably thinking, "What makes you so sure Issac has more than one philosopher stones?" First off, PS have minor limitations. You have to use a certain amount of PS in order to get a certain job done. Similar to how you needed a certain amount of target living beings to turn the city of ametris into one. So considering the scale of what Issac did he must have a big one or at least more than one PS. Even if this part of the strategy isn't credible to you guys its fine. Issac's philosopher's stone strategy should be fine on its own.

I guess that's it. I can't really think of anything else.

@lukehero just letting you know that i am working on my post.

Your move pal.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sovereign91001: Yeah i am working on the other characters i didn't bother mentioning in the first round such as Lust, Ling etc.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By DeathHero61
Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: Meant to ask you that last round but I forgot.

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sovereign91001: Pretty sure this tourney is dead. Like no one is posting :/ .

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@sovereign91001: Pretty sure this tourney is dead. Like no one is posting :/ .

Ah if it's dead then I guess there's no need to post then. Bummer.