#1 Edited by blackadam (2128 posts) - - Show Bio

this is an all out fight, all vs all. 
fight takes place on apokolips, the fight to the death, no prep. contenders are ten 10 meters apart. 
 
villains: 
black adam (ww3)
larfleeze 
zoom 
8th day juggernaut 
mangog(classic) 
loki with asgardian destroyer armour
perrikus with the power of all of the darkgods
 full powered tyrant 
pre crisis darkseid    
cyborg superman with all his rings 
classic mungol with rings
#2 Posted by GreenLantern555 (2169 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoom ftw.

#3 Posted by blackadam (2128 posts) - - Show Bio
@GreenLantern555 said:
"Zoom ftw. "

who is he going to take out 8th day juggernaut, tyrant and pre crisis darkseid? even larfleeze
#4 Posted by GreenLantern555 (2169 posts) - - Show Bio
@blackadam: He will speedblitz everyone into oblivion before nayone really knows what they are doing there.
#5 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8869 posts) - - Show Bio
@GreenLantern555 said:
" Zoom ftw. "
Please, let's be serious here. Pre-Crisis Darkseid is the winner he would solo every last one of the beings on that list. Zoom wouldn't even be able to hurt him.
#6 Posted by blackadam (2128 posts) - - Show Bio
@Crom-Cruach said:
" @GreenLantern555 said:
" Zoom ftw. "
Please, let's be serious here. Pre-Crisis Darkseid is the winner he would solo every last one of the beings on that list. Zoom wouldn't even be able to hurt him. "

he would even solo tyrant?
#7 Posted by GreenLantern555 (2169 posts) - - Show Bio
@Crom-Cruach said:
" @GreenLantern555 said:
" Zoom ftw. "
Please, let's be serious here. Pre-Crisis Darkseid is the winner he would solo every last one of the beings on that list. Zoom wouldn't even be able to hurt him. "
Well, there goes our streak! Haha! But in all seriousness, I didn't even read the Pre-Crisis Darkseid was in it. It was the last one and I guess I didn't see it.. My bad. ;-)
#8 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8869 posts) - - Show Bio
@blackadam said:
" he would even solo tyrant? "
yes.
 
@GreenLantern555 said:
"Well, there goes our streak! Haha! But in all seriousness, I didn't even read the Pre-Crisis Darkseid was in it. It was the last one and I guess I didn't see it.. My bad. ;-) "
I've done that as well, lol! all cool.
#9 Posted by GreenLantern555 (2169 posts) - - Show Bio
@blackadam said:
" he would even solo tyrant? "
Without too much effort.
#10 Posted by blackadam (2128 posts) - - Show Bio
@Crom-Cruach said:
" @blackadam said:
" he would even solo tyrant? "
yes.
 
@GreenLantern555 said:
"Well, there goes our streak! Haha! But in all seriousness, I didn't even read the Pre-Crisis Darkseid was in it. It was the last one and I guess I didn't see it.. My bad. ;-) "
I've done that as well, lol! all cool. "

how strong depowered tyrant is?
#11 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8869 posts) - - Show Bio
@blackadam said:
""how strong depowered tyrant is? "
Mid tier cosmic threat roughly.
#12 Posted by Superguy1591 (3968 posts) - - Show Bio

The God of Bad wins. 

#13 Posted by blackadam (2128 posts) - - Show Bio

i have change the op.
#14 Posted by demifiend (3562 posts) - - Show Bio

pre Darkseid, Zoom, tyrant

#15 Posted by Silver2467 (16387 posts) - - Show Bio

Pre-Crisis Darkseid wins. 

#16 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8869 posts) - - Show Bio
@Silver2467 said:
" Pre-Crisis Darkseid wins.  "
this.
#17 Edited by Achilles. (3819 posts) - - Show Bio

ww3 adam or tyrant or darkseid

#18 Posted by blackadam (2128 posts) - - Show Bio
@Silver2467 said:
"Pre-Crisis Darkseid wins.  "

agains powered tryrant and loki with the asgardian destroyer?
#19 Posted by Silver2467 (16387 posts) - - Show Bio
@blackadam said:
" @Silver2467 said:
"Pre-Crisis Darkseid wins.  "
agains powered tryrant and loki with the asgardian destroyer? "
Yes. 
#20 Posted by blackadam (2128 posts) - - Show Bio
@Silver2467 said:
" @blackadam said:
" @Silver2467 said:
"Pre-Crisis Darkseid wins.  "
agains powered tryrant and loki with the asgardian destroyer? "
Yes.  "

a full powered tyrant?
#21 Posted by BattleMage (1124 posts) - - Show Bio

 full powered tyrant     

#22 Posted by lol (5388 posts) - - Show Bio

tyrant

#23 Posted by Lord44 (1440 posts) - - Show Bio

Full Powered Tyrant one shot everyone

#24 Edited by BeaconofStrength (6851 posts) - - Show Bio

Tyrant wrecks.

#25 Posted by Jacthripper (6030 posts) - - Show Bio

Emperor Joker kicks all their @sses

#26 Edited by Lord44 (1440 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Posted by dondave (38907 posts) - - Show Bio

Tyrant

Online
#28 Posted by Jacthripper (6030 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Posted by sheryinistoosexy (722 posts) - - Show Bio

Pre Crisis mind controls everybody.

#30 Posted by undead2hexprime (42 posts) - - Show Bio

zoom kills everyone before they it starts

#31 Edited by youmessinwithme (1203 posts) - - Show Bio

FP Tyrant PC Darkseid is a joke to him.

#32 Posted by mjolnirson (1637 posts) - - Show Bio

Full powered Tyrant stomp them all... the dude is equal to Galactus. and no, Zoom, and every other flash are not above a high herald; stop saying that they can fight Odin, Thanos, Big G. Darkseid... that is crap ok. Stop.

#33 Posted by Kingant27 (7920 posts) - - Show Bio

@mjolnirson: Agreed.

Tyrant beats everyone on the list by himself.

#34 Posted by Albertphytagoras (1995 posts) - - Show Bio

Tyrant stomps.

#35 Edited by green_skaar (4761 posts) - - Show Bio

Tryant - he's Galactus level unlike the rest of the list.

#36 Posted by lol (5388 posts) - - Show Bio
#37 Posted by robertloucksjr (1843 posts) - - Show Bio

8th Day Juggernaut.

#38 Posted by kgb725 (6440 posts) - - Show Bio

Tyrant (Galactus) kills everyone

#39 Posted by Shot (2351 posts) - - Show Bio

Why not add Dormammu and Shuma Gorath.

#40 Posted by Pokeysteve (8699 posts) - - Show Bio

I see a stalemate here. No one can touch Zoom but he can't hurt a few of them.