Strongest Person / Team the Gundams can defeat?

Anal_Vomit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Anal_Vomit

Edited: Mobile Suit Gundam SEED

Uh 1 hour prep?

Because I think we all seen the Overpowered Gundams before. . but I always wondered who would be the strongest person or team they could defeat on equal terms.

Avatar image for beautifulrevery
beautifulrevery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You need to specify which Gundams we're talking about. Original, Wing, 00, Zero, AGE, etc etc. There are a multitude of versions

Anal_Vomit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I find that the Gundams from Gundam SEED were actually pretty middle-ish for gundams, with the liberty and freedom edging out some, but still losing to the super crazy ones like Wing Zero, 00, or the God(burning in the English version) Gundam. This also hinges totally on the pilots and at what point in the story this is for the pilots.

If this is just regular Kira and Athren, they probably couldn't beat that many things, but if they have berserk on they could probably deal pretty well with most groups.

I personally don't like comparing giant metal Robots to tiny people because I find it quite hard to do. How do we know if the ray cannons just obliterate the little guys first? But if you must know then I think most of the super crazy strong characters could take them just fine. I'd say that if they're given the tech from Destiny/ the end of SEED, they could probably take all the mid-tier lanterns with little trouble. Given just strike, probably 1-2 lanterns. I don't know hwy I'm comparing with the corps, just the first things that popped into my head.

Against the other Mecha groups, I'm pretty sure this is a stomp except for against the other gundam teams. Transformers can't deal with the mobility, and anything less than space age would get owned (this means Megadueces, Nightmare Frames, Zoids, and Guymelefs). On the other hand, the SEEd ones still Lose to things like the Hero class Beings from Heroic Age or the Super Awesome Paragon of Over-the-top Manliness that is Tenge Toppa Gurren Lagan.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Already had a fight between Wing-Zero and Strike Freedom. SF wins with better mobility and more options in combat.

As far as Manliness goes, that honor goes to Adam Blade from Needless. Kamina and Blade are the manliest men that ever were.

No Caption Provided