Strongest person SSGSS Goku can defeat?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ShadowSpider23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

How far has Goku's strength gone who is the most powerful opponent he can go up againts now that he has received a new power up in the recent movie?

goatzilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mtuske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkseid

Bluejay4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday.

Avatar image for precrisisbardock
PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SSJ1 GT Goku

Shinjiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@precrisisbardock: yoi again? Stop overraiting GT. Seriusly

On thread: i dont knoe. Superman? Lol

PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shinjiro: Beerus is 100x stronger than base GT Goku, SSGSS Goku is stronger than 50% Beerus but weaker than 100%. Therefore he falls in between SSJ1 and SSJ2 GT Goku.

Bluejay4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shinjiro: Even though I really don't want to turn this into another Goku vs Superman thread, Goku would stomp an entire army of Supermen at this point.

PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bluejay4 said:

@shinjiro: Even though I really don't want to turn this into another Goku vs Superman thread, Goku would stomp an entire army of Supermen at this point.

83% Of the world knew this in Cell Saga

Shinjiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@precrisisbardock: Beerus is 100x stronger than Gogeta SSJ4, SSJGSSJ Goku is stronger than 70% Beerus but weaker than 100% therefore he still solos GT

Fixed

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

Odinforce Thor

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just wanted to let everyone know I now like dbz because of beerus and the xenoverse game

PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shinjiro said:

@precrisisbardock: Beerus is 100x stronger than Gogeta SSJ4, SSJGSSJ Goku is stronger than 70% Beerus but weaker than 100% therefore he still solos GT

Fixed

1% Beerus = SSJ3 Goku (Z)

GT Base Goku = SSJ3 Goku (Z). Based on the facts that he dominated Rildo (Stronger than Buu) defeated trained Uub (Reincarnation of Buu) and SSJ Goten and SSJ Mystic Gohan (Who dominated Rildo also) all in base form casually.

Therefore, GT Base Goku =1% Beerus

GT SSJ1 Goku = 50% Beerus

GT SSJ2 Goku = 100% Beerus

Now if Z Goku >70% but < 100%, then:

SSJ1 Goku (GT) < SSGSS Goku (Z) < SSJ2 Goku (GT)

Shinjiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Shinjiro

@precrisisbardock: stop using numbers and start using logic.

Btw those feats are nothig that beerus in sleep could not do. And ssj mystic gohan doesnt exist. He is either mystic or ssj. And in GT he losses the mystic state. So goku dominating them is still far as a valid feat

PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shinjiro: Thats just how the multipliers work. It's like you arguing 3 is larger than five. If SSJ Mystic isn't a thing (which it is) than SSJ Gohan >> Buu.

AnimeLegend68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Odin

Shinjiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@precrisisbardock: is not a thing. If you pay attention to what the mystic state is youll know that thats not a thing.

And no. SSJ Gohan (gt) = SSJ Gohan (Buu saga)

Goku cant be stronger than in z for two reasons: 1-he trained with Uub to make Uub stronger. Obviusly if dont train with somone in your level there is no way you can grown as a fighter. 2-Adult body > kid body

Overwarrior2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One GT is non Cannon. Just dont use it. Two SSJGSS is around 80 percent Beerus He is alot closer than as SSJG. Three its tough to place.

I mean he still has no chance against high level reality warpers ie Skyfathers, Thanos (only due to Mind/matter manipulation), or entities like galaticus etc.

He would stomp Thor now (non odinforce) and i believe would beat heralds. He would also stomp JLA, and most other than Pre crisis darkseid.

PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shinjiro: He obviously found anothwr transformation, but it's besides the point.

And how can you say he didn't get stronger, I've given evidence.

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Shinjiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@precrisisbardock: i said it up. Gohan doesnt train and Goku at best retain the same level because training someone else is not equal to train yourself to make you stronger

Avatar image for serpinethegreen
serpinethegreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bluejay4:

Says what feat

Because he can move planets? Because he can survive the extreme heats of the sun? Because he can breath in space

Oh wait that's superman....

I just remembered that goku has no feats that would make him a match for superman my mistake

Bluejay4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Bluejay4

@serpinethegreen:

Says what feat

quite a few of them

Because he can move planets?

Why move planets when you can destroy them?

Because he can survive the extreme heats of the sun?

er...why does that matter?

Because he can breath in space

Maybe not breathe in space but he CAN survive in it.

Oh wait that's superman

Sure, but just to point out that Superman being able to survive the heat of the sun isn't that impressive considering that the damn thing gives him his powers.

I just remembered that goku has no feats that would make him a match for superman my mistake

Goku from the Android saga could take Superman with mid to high difficulty, EOS Goku stomps Superman into a red and blue puddle.

LetterZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@overwarrior: one. Gt was stated to be a side story. Not non canon.

Ehh. All i have is point one. Any arguments of z vs gt vs movies are complete bs because not one side ever uses unbiased facts. Both of you guys are just being ignorant fanboys.

/Thread

serpinethegreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bluejay4:

My point on the surviving the sin feat is that its something goku can't or at least something that hasn't been stated

Him getting stronger is just another nice perk

Also destroying a planet isn't as impressive as moving one

Example I can destroy a car, I however can't pick it up and carry it

Please enlighten me what feats goku has to suggest he can beat supes?

Honestly what feat?

Like Darth vader once said

"The ability to destroy a planet is nothing compared to the power of the force"

And this thought carries here

Being able to destroy a planet isn't that impressive depending on the context

And from what I've seen of DBZ it isn't the size that matters more the durability of the target

And supes is far more durable than a planet

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serpinethegreen: Lol.

Do yourself a favor and look up Comicvine: CaV Goku vs Superman.

It was debatable all the way back in Freiza Saga that Goku could beat Supes let alone now.

JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku is still Mid to High Herald Level. He isn't beating any Skyfathers though.

Bluejay4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serpinethegreen:

My point on the surviving the sin feat is that its something goku can't or at least something that hasn't been stated

That doesn't matter in a fight though.

Him getting stronger is just another nice perk

Ok?

Also destroying a planet isn't as impressive as moving one

That's completely subjective, but this is a fight we're talking about here NOT a who can lift more contest.

Example I can destroy a car, I however can't pick it up and carry it

^^^

Please enlighten me what feats goku has to suggest he can beat supes?

He can destroy Superman with multiple planet busting attacks.

And supes is far more durable than a planet

He ko'd himself destroying a moon, what feats does he have to suggest he can tank a planet busting attack?

PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shinjiro: Whats shown on screen > what you think happened.

He clearly dominates people that > Buu in base form

DarthVxder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@justsomerandomkid: Thats a joke. Goku has no feats to suggest he could take on mid-high level heralds. The dude is a brick with energy beams. No versatility at all to put him on those levels. Goku and mostly everyone in DBZ so far is low herald level. They are powerfull enough to beat high tiers like Superman and such but not good enough to beat guys like Surfer, MMH, Prime, Sentry, Despero, ect.

JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthvxder: Did you just call Goku a Brick? Do you even know what that is? If you do go look up a CaV for Goku's speed. Since you obviously don't know.

So you don't consider Superman Herald level? Strange. What Tier do you consider Thor (Worthy)?

Although I will adimit, it is hard to guage where you subdivide a person within a Tier. So many different abilities that stack up so many different individuals. It would better if I just said Herald level.

serpinethegreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By serpinethegreen

@bluejay4: @justsomerandomkid:

You guys keep saying he will win, but you won't show me any feats that suggest he can

Also you

Dang my scans didn't work

Ok Superman has survived the equivalent of 100 nukes

And Superman has survived a sun eater with red solar energy attacking him and destroys the sun eater while traveling at the speed of light

Also the Explosion was about 50x the size of Kepler's Supernova

So yeah that's two examples of superman surviving planet buster attacks

And if those aren't enough he's tanked omega beams

DarthVxder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By DarthVxder

@justsomerandomkid: A brick as in all he can do is punch and destroy stuff. I call Superman a brick too although a much weaker one at this point.

Superman is top of the high tiers while Thor is low herald. Although I think Superman can beat Thor anyday he wanted too, Thor can take on much stronger people due to his versatility/durabiloty. If you were to take speed out then Thor would beat Superman 10/10.

Anyways DBZ characters have enough speed and destructive power to wreck high tiers but lack the versatility to be mid-high herald. The problem with this is that mid-high heralds have enough speed and strength to contend on their own and then the versatility makes it a stomp. Its a matter of versatility that makes DBZ low herald. Just like its a matter of speed that makes Thor a low herald for me.

Avatar image for mr_nofunallowed
Mr_NoFunAllowed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Killer Croc with a Rock.

Alfred with a shotgun.

Etc

Etc

JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthvxder: Lol so you don't know what a brick is then. A brick is character that has great strength and durability but no speed (People like Colosuss or Thing). Superman is definitely not a brick nor is Goku.

"Superman is top of the high tiers while Thor is low herald. Although I think Superman can beat Thor anyday he wanted too, Thor can take on much stronger people due to his versatility/durabiloty. If you were to take speed out then Thor would beat Superman 10/10."

You consider Thor a low herald level. Yet (IIRC) he has matched people like Silver Surfer. Do you even know what it means when people are Herald level? It means they have Planetary+ level abilities (being able to destroy planets or stars, FTL speed, energy manipulation, matter manipulation, etc).

DBZ characters have Energy Manipulation as well as striking power and speed. They're not a one trick pony. Still I guess I agree to DBZ characters being low to mid herald level (Goku and depends on who he fights). Still we have a people like Beerus who can casually bust stars in his sleep. Or Whis with Time manipulation and Shields that can survive planet explosions. Or Buu with matter manipulation (Candy Beam). DBZ is starting to get some versatility. Hopefully Goku will get some OP abilities in Dragon Ball Super.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bluejay4: The lastest movie proved once and for all that Goku doesn't have Planetary durability and in fact needs to breathe.
Otherwise, Goku wouldn't have been nearly killed with the blaster gun to the back and Vegeta wouldn't have been killed when freeza at less than 100% blew up the planet and he was in SSJG2 form.

Goku's isn't throwing around planet busters and a few solid punches would either kill him or put him in space where he would die anyway.

SolarPowered

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shinjiro said:

Fixed

1% Beerus = SSJ3 Goku (Z)

GT Base Goku = SSJ3 Goku (Z). Based on the facts that he dominated Rildo (Stronger than Buu) defeated trained Uub (Reincarnation of Buu) and SSJ Goten and SSJ Mystic Gohan (Who dominated Rildo also) all in base form casually.

Therefore, GT Base Goku =1% Beerus

GT SSJ1 Goku = 50% Beerus

GT SSJ2 Goku = 100% Beerus

Now if Z Goku >70% but < 100%, then:

SSJ1 Goku (GT) < SSGSS Goku (Z) < SSJ2 Goku (GT)

What drew you to that conclusion? SSJ3 Goku couldn't even touch Beerus, let alone damage him.

SolarPowered

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bluejay4: The lastest movie proved once and for all that Goku doesn't have Planetary durability and in fact needs to breathe.

Otherwise, Goku wouldn't have been nearly killed with the blaster gun to the back and Vegeta wouldn't have been killed when freeza at less than 100% blew up the planet and he was in SSJG2 form.

Goku's isn't throwing around planet busters and a few solid punches would either kill him or put him in space where he would die anyway.

All that means is that his damage output is much, much higher than his durability. No one below High Herald level can even deliver planet busting attacks without prep anyway, so Goku is likely in the High Herald tier with the likes of Surfer and the Sentry.

DarthVxder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@justsomerandomkid: Do you actually believe Thor could beat Surfer? Maybe I'm misinformed but Im almost sure if Surfer wanted to beat Thor he could do it handily if he doesnt hold back as much as he does. Thor on the other hand has gone all out against Surfer and failed IIRC. Thor should not be able to contend with high herald levels like Surfer, MMH, ect just based on speed alone, especially Surfer.

I base how high people are on herald level by how versatile they are (strength, speed, tp, mm, em, ect). Thor lacks a big one which is speed, by a lot.

What do you mean by energy manipulation in DBZ? You mean how they can control their ki blasts or am I forgetting something? Whis is still unclear although I'm sure they will explore him more in DBS and Bills is a star+ buster although I think people are blowing the "in his sleep" out of proportion since he was angry after all.

Hopefully DBS isnt a copy paste like every plot has been since the Frieza Saga. We have enough people trying to destroy the planet only after proving they are superior. I want a nice complex villlain this time around.

Also have you seen RoF and is it good?

RedRanger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DBZ goku could beat surfer easy.

JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthvxder: "Do you actually believe Thor could beat Surfer? Maybe I'm misinformed but Im almost sure if Surfer wanted to beat Thor he could do it handily if he doesnt hold back as much as he does. Thor on the other hand has gone all out against Surfer and failed IIRC. Thor should not be able to contend with high herald levels like Surfer, MMH, ect just based on speed alone, especially Surfer."

Idk. Depends on Thor. He has quite a bit of abilities if he was out of character then he might be able to something against characters people believe are above.

"I base how high people are on herald level by how versatile they are (strength, speed, tp, mm, em, ect). Thor lacks a big one which is speed, by a lot."

That isn't a good way to rank people. By your logic a Galaxy wouldn't even be Herald level (even though Galaxy busting would put him way above Herald levels).

"Bills is a star+ buster although I think people are blowing the "in his sleep" out of proportion since he was angry after all."

I was using it as an expression (replace 'in his sleep' with 'with complete ease'). He didn't exert any more effort then when he fought SSJ3 Goku. He busted the stars with a simple Ki blast nothing flashy, big, or that requires him to amp his abilities. Just a plain ole Ki blast.

"Also have you seen RoF and is it good"

Meh I didn't feel like watching the whole movie. I only watched te Freezer fight. Goku pulled a Bruce Lee move though.

le0nhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shinjiro said:

Fixed

are you joking? how is Beerus 100x stronger than SSJ4 Gogeta? LOL

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All that means is that his damage output is much, much higher than his durability. No one below High Herald level can even deliver planet busting attacks without prep anyway, so Goku is likely in the High Herald tier with the likes of Surfer and the Sentry.

No it doesn't.
What it proves is that Goku is and has constantly been over hyped.
Goku's abilities have been hyped to hell and back based off bull crap math and feat extrapolations.
Hell, half the reason people say he can pop planets is that he is supposed to be stronger than Freeza/Buu how actually did it. But the fact is, Goku has never shown the ability to do it. Hell, even his last attack that killed freeza again, didn't blow up the planet or the majority of the area. And for the record, Goku shot it straight down and was in SSJG2 form.
Revival of F puts a great deal of things into perspective.

No Caption Provided

All the talks about Goku's MFTL reaction speed is shot to hell (see what I did there) in this moment given that a beam that he could see coming from the front, he not only didn't dodge, but punched right through his chest. And it was no where near planet, country or city busting as far as shown.

So him being high herald level just doesn't make any sense.

Goku is not
Faster than light

able to tank planet busters

able to live long without air

immune to extreme temperatures

able to survive in actually space (not just the upper atmosphere

or any of the things one would think a high tier herald would be capable of doing with ease.

So what exactly are you basing this on?

le0nhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

you're totally ignoring context, Goku left his body empty on Ki which is why that beam affected him in the first place

Current Goku is way above planet busting, few solid punches from who?

Hell, half the reason people say he can pop planets is that he is supposed to be stronger than Freeza/Buu how actually did it. But the fact is, Goku has never shown the ability to do it. Hell, even his last attack that killed freeza again, didn't blow up the planet or the majority of the area. And for the record, Goku shot it straight down and was in SSJG2 form.

AOE =/= Attack potency, you would have known this already if you actually watched the show, besides according to your logic Master Roshi >>>>>>>>>>>>> Super Vegeto in Ki output

All the talks about Goku's MFTL reaction speed is shot to hell (see what I did there) in this moment given that a beam that he could see coming from the front, he not only didn't dodge, but punched right through his chest. And it was no where near planet, country or city busting as far as shown.

again ignoring context, Goku without Ki would be easily killed by krillin, that's how things work in DBZ, not to mention that the whole thing is PIS, since Goku should have easily detected the beam & dodged it

Goku is not

Faster than light

Raditz alone already dodged Piccolo's SPC which is at least Lightning speed (massive low ball) since Piccolo destroyed the moon with a casual Ki blast in 1 scan and a few seconds in the anime

So SSGSS Goku won't be able to tank a Ki blast from Kid buu?

SolarPowered

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By SolarPowered

@bossmonster:

No it doesn't.

What it proves is that Goku is and has constantly been over hyped.

Goku's abilities have been hyped to hell and back based off bull crap math and feat extrapolations.

This logic is terrible. Truly horrendous. By your logic, Galactus can't eat/blow up planets because he's never demonstrated the ability to do so on panel, right?

By your logic, neither Sentry or Hulk are country busters since their fight only managed to destroy New York, and nothing else.

No Caption Provided

According to your logic, Thanos isn't a planet buster either since his attack didn't destroy the planet he and Galactus were fighting on, am I correct?

No Caption Provided

Galactus can't possibly be a planet buster since his energy attack (which was shot straight down) didn't annihilate the planet, huh?

No Caption Provided

Odin isn't a galaxy buster either since the attack he put all his energy into didn't vaporize the very galaxy they were in. Hell, it didn't even manage to scrape the planet they were fighting right next to (Earth).

How does this prove he isn't MFTL? If anything, this only proves that the beam is MFTL.

In fact...

No Caption Provided

Piccolo's energy attack reached the moon nigh instantly, and considering it takes the speed of light 1.3 seconds to reach the moon, this means that DBZ characters' ki blasts were relativistic even before the Saiyan saga. Not only this, but Raditz was able to dodge Piccolo's special beam cannon (his fastest attack) easily; it took Goku restraining Raditz for him to be hit by it. These characters were light speed in the Saiyan Saga, yet you're attempting to argue that no even SSGSS Goku is MFTL? That's hilarious.

Goku is not

Faster than light

Wrong.

He is able to tank planet busting attacks just fine, DBZ characters simply can't tank the massive explosion of a planet itself.

able to live long without air

immune to extreme temperatures

able to survive in actually space (not just the upper atmosphere

or any of the things one would think a high tier herald would be capable of doing with ease.

How is this even relevant?

Bluejay4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmonster: er...the hyper bolic time chamber was all about how extreme the environment could get and Goku was training in it for an entire year.

Bluejay4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Bluejay4

@le0nhart: although I agree with your general assessment, I think its pretty lame Goku can't survive a blast from some laser. He's still a Saiyan with or without KI.

nishi99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

New 52 Superman.

andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone below galaxy level should lose and die horribly in here. SSGSS Goku cannot be understimated currently, although he still lose to certain characters.

Bats16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Bats16

The God Tiers in DB cap at solar system level in DC and FTL in speed, so that puts them up into the Herald range. So there's your answer.