Strongest person buffed Wonder Woman can beat?

• 90 results
Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Uchiha545

So I've been getting mixed reactions on here and am confused as to Wonder Woman's strength so I wanted to see where she stands with these buffs.

Pre Crisis Wonder Woman with

Sword, Bracelets, Lasso, Gauntlets of Atlas, Gold Armor, and Godwave

No Caption Provided

So who is the strongest person she can beat or stalemate?

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe Superman?

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Uchiha545
NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Buffed Wonder Woman can beat my d*ck ;)

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pre Crisis? Are you sure it's not Post Crisis?

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454: With that atom splitting sword I want to say both but I am also not very knowledgeable on any character in this thread so I'll just be safe and say New-52 only.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454: With that atom splitting sword I want to say both but I am also not very knowledgeable on any character in this thread so I'll just be safe and say New-52 only.

ok

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isn't Pre Crisis a bit stronger than post?

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By hatemalingsia

@hatemalingsia said:

Isn't Pre Crisis a bit stronger than post?

I don't know Pre Crisis that much. But people usually use Post Crisis (pre 52) or New 52 version.

Con7879

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone301994 said:

ok

Wonder Woman can't cut atoms herself though as she can't see that small.

As for whos the strongest she can beat maybe new 52 superman, she can definitely stalemate him. other than that, new 52 Aquaman, Apollo, Ares, current Thor, new 52 Hal, maybe even Larfleeze with the buffs.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Frisky4
Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@con7879: Despite my limited knowledge on Larfleeze from what I've heard she shouldn't be able to harm him.

Con7879

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@con7879: Despite my limited knowledge on Larfleeze from what I've heard she shouldn't be able to harm him.

I think she could stalemate new 52 Larfleeze with the buffs stated. Maybe atrocitus instead.

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@con7879: How badly was he nerves in the New-52. Pre-52 he was stomping his way to the guardians and they were scared to death.

Avatar image for man_of_miracles
Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@con7879 said:

@uchiha454 said:

@noone301994 said:

ok

As for whos the strongest she can beat maybe new 52 superman, she can definitely stalemate him. other than that, new 52 Aquaman, Apollo, Ares, current Thor, new 52 Hal, maybe even Larfleeze with the buffs.

Dude that isn't how it works. She can't see specific atoms but her sword simply cuts through atoms when she cuts something. I can't see cells but if I cut a tissue sample with a surgical scalpel cells will still be cut.

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hatemalingsia: Pre-Crisis is stronger. She pulled the Sun and tossed a planet with her lasso.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Con7879

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

#21  Edited By Outside_85

It's very simple, if the opponent has a physical body, she can kill that someone, because that body is going to be made up of atoms that the sword can split. So Superman should be a goner.

Add to this she has as standard near-Superman levels of strength that the gauntlets are going to amplify by 10 times. That takes care of Supermanboy Prime.

And then there is the Godwave... I'll be honest and say I don't think anyone actually managed to wield it. Ares tried but got sucked into the Source Wall before doing anything with it. That said, the power it is supposed to have been (the thing that created gods, new gods and superhumans and the various powersources people tap into), if it was to be used by anyone then we are talking Chaos War Hercules, who still has to contend with the other items on top of this.

SF_Alba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Buffed Wonder Woman can beat my d*ck ;)

More likely tear it off.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By SodamYat

Wow this version of Wonder Woman is crazy powerful.

This version is easily above Superman level.

She could probably beat Despero by her self if it werent for TP but Im not an expert on godwave or the golden armor. It might be immune to TP for all I know.

But what I do know is that this puts her easily above Superman level.

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Man_of_Miracles

@con7879 said:

@man_of_miracles:

Atoms are too small for her to accurately cut.

Ok yeah I suspected you aren't understanding. The edge of her blade cuts through atoms, she does not need to see them to cut them. She did under this scenario because she specifically needed to split an atom of Uranium (U-235) meaning that she needed to aim to insure that she cut the correct atom.

Her sword edge very simply cuts through atoms, if she were to chop off someones arm she would be splitting some of the atoms in your arm, it doesn't matter if she can see them.

The same applies to me with a surgical scalpel, if I was to cut a issue sample it would split some of the cells present in the sample regardless of my inability to see at a cellular level.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Eternity

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@con7879: she doesnt need to see them. Her sword just does it. Because thats what it does. In this scenario with superman, they wanted to cause a nuke explosion. And since the uranium wasnt in a big block the size of a basketball, superman had to guide her to the where the actual atom was. Do you now understand?

Con7879

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@con7879 said:

@man_of_miracles:

Ok yeah I suspected you aren't understanding. The edge of her blade cuts through atoms, she does not need to see them to cut them. She did under this scenario because she specifically needed to split an atom of Uranium (U-235) meaning that she needed to aim to insure that she cut the correct atom.

Her sword edge very simply cuts through atoms, if she were to chop off someones arm she would be splitting some of the atoms in your arm, it doesn't matter if she can see them.

The same applies to me with a surgical scalpel, if I was to cut a issue sample it would split some of the cells present in the sample regardless of my inability to see at a cellular level.

okay, rude. To reiterate my point, if it wasn't clear, She has not cut an atom and caused an atomic blast by herself.

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@con7879 said:

@man_of_miracles said:

@con7879 said:

@man_of_miracles:

okay, rude. To reiterate my point, if it wasn't clear, She has not cut an atom and caused an atomic blast by herself.

@con7879 said:

@uchiha454 said:

@noone301994 said:

ok

In your original statement you state that Wonder Woman can't cut atoms herself. She can cut atoms her atoms herself just by hitting someone with her sword, she just can't cut specific atoms.

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85: Yeah, the full power of the Godwave can wipe out universes and beat abstracts.

Con7879

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@man_of_miracles:

@con7879 said:

@man_of_miracles said:

@con7879 said:

@man_of_miracles:

@con7879 said:

@uchiha454 said:

@noone301994 said:

ok

In your original statement you state that Wonder Woman can't cut atoms herself. She can cut atoms her atoms herself just by hitting someone with her sword, she just can't cut specific atoms.

Then I should have phrased it differently, my point was Wonder Woman cannot achieve nuclear fission by herself, because of her lack microscopic vision, as I've had to explain in the past to people who thought her sword made her essentially a walking atomic bomb.

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@con7879 said:

@man_of_miracles:

@man_of_miracles said:

@con7879 said:

@man_of_miracles said:

@con7879 said:

@man_of_miracles:

@con7879 said:

@uchiha454 said:

@noone301994 said:

ok

Then I should have phrased it differently, my point was Wonder Woman cannot achieve nuclear fission by herself, because of her lack microscopic vision, as I've had to explain in the past to people who thought her sword made her essentially a walking atomic bomb.

That is fair enough, and you are correct.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By SodamYat

Who cares if she cant cause a nuclear explosion? Anyway, after reading all these posts from people much more knowledgeable than myself, I now say she could probably beat thanos or odin.

Con7879

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat said:

Who cares if she cant cause a nuclear explosion? Anyway, after reading all these posts from people much more knowledgeable than myself, I now say she could probably beat thanos or odin.

Nah, maybe stalemating thanos, but I don't see her beating Odin, just like I wouldn't see her beating Rune King Thor.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@con7879 said:

@sodamyat said:

Nah, maybe stalemating thanos, but I don't see her beating Odin, just like I wouldn't see her beating Rune King Thor.

Did you not read the other guys saying that the god wave destroys universes?

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Kingant27
Con7879

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat said:

@con7879 said:

@sodamyat said:

Wonder Woman has never displayed that level of control with it, and Rune King Thor banished the ones above gods. Shes not beating them, hell some people here weren't even giving her a decisive win over PC superman, whos nowhere near Odin level.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@con7879 said:

@sodamyat said:

@con7879 said:

@sodamyat said:

Wonder Woman has never displayed that level of control with it, and Rune King Thor banished the ones above gods. Shes not beating them, hell some people here weren't even giving her a decisive win over PC superman, whos nowhere near Odin level.

I never once said a thing about rune king thor. if the godwave destroys universes shes far above thanos and odin.

without the godwave shes above pre 52 superman easily. sword, gauntets and gold armor...thats impressively powerful alone.

Con7879

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Con7879

@sodamyat said:

@con7879 said:

@sodamyat said:

@con7879 said:

@sodamyat said:

I never once said a thing about rune king thor. if the godwave destroys universes shes far above thanos and odin.

without the godwave shes above pre 52 superman easily. sword, gauntets and gold armor...thats impressively powerful alone.

Maybe thanos, but the all father is a galaxy buster, I don't think she could take him as the godwave doesnt last that long.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

Strength doesn't equal victory. Superman is stronger than she is but she's beaten him.

Pre crisis Wonder Woman has no feats with most of those weapons so it'd just be a guessing game with no winner.

As far as her strength levels go, she is in the same class/tier as Kryptonians.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Uchiha545

@pokeysteve said:

Strength doesn't equal victory. Superman is stronger than she is but she's beaten him.

Pre crisis Wonder Woman has no feats with most of those weapons so it'd just be a guessing game with no winner.

I agree opponents with certain abilities can deal with or overcome strength advantages but even though pre crisis wonder woman has no feats with them couldn't estimates be made? I am not sure what her biggest Pre crisis strength feat was but a good one in Post Crisis was her pulling about a third of the world with Superman and Martian couldn't that third of strength be multiplied by 10 in the case of the gauntlets of atlas for example?

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably Superman.

Avatar image for doctor_wheatley
Doctor_Wheatley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought her sword didn't work on superman?

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eh with these buffs shes in the low skyfather range, she'd probably stalemate odin and scold Thor because Zues obviously raised the better warrior :L

TBEMrMcCoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DC- Superman or Flash

Marvel- Thor or Hulk

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Captain America

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

@pokeysteve said:

I agree opponents with certain abilities can deal with or overcome strength advantages but even though pre crisis wonder woman has no feats with them couldn't estimates be made? I am not sure what her biggest Pre crisis strength feat was but a good one in Post Crisis was her pulling about a third of the world with Superman and Martian couldn't that third of strength be multiplied by 10 in the case of the gauntlets of atlas for example?

I'm not so good with Pre Crisis Wonder Woman so I can't help with her feats.

Post Crisis did help move Earth but we know that Superman is stronger than her so it's unlikely she was pulling exactly a 1/3. Martian Manhunter had better leverage than both of them so who knows how much she really pulled.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454 said:

@pokeysteve said:

I'm not so good with Pre Crisis Wonder Woman so I can't help with her feats.

Post Crisis did help move Earth but we know that Superman is stronger than her so it's unlikely she was pulling exactly a 1/3. Martian Manhunter had better leverage than both of them so who knows how much she really pulled.

True I guess I remember them mentioning or referencing on her strength but am drawing a blank but I guess that feat would not be best for measuring her strength

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump