Strongest Marvel/DC character Kakashi Hatake can beat

MasterAction

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I've been really getting in Naruto lately and find Kakashi to be a pretty awesome character! However I'm still pretty confused as to the extent of his ability in battle. In light of that I'd be grateful if you could tell me the strongest Marvel or DC character Kakashi could best in battle. Hopefully that'll give me some more knowledge! Thanks :)

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Maybe.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Livewire.

Iron Fist

Hawkman

Black Canary

Cyborg

Aquaman

Metamorpho

Vixen

Captain America

Spiderman

wolverine

Beast

Luke Cage.

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaine or Cain or wut ever! Lizard, Rhino, Thing, fantastic four infact except Johnny maybe

Equonox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Equonox

@immortal777: I think he'd crush Damian...he's much faster and could read his every move.

@18hunt said:

Kaine or Cain or wut ever! Lizard, Rhino, Thing, fantastic four infact except Johnny maybe

There's no way he could beat any of the FF...Reed outsmarts him, Ben is way too strong/durable, and Sue and Johnny's powers would be way too much for him. Also don't think he could beat Rhino for the same reason as Ben.

IMO he could beat most, if not all street levelers (the Sharingan would enable to him to match any of their H2H styles, and he's pretty damn fast). He could likely beat a lot of lower-level metas/mutants too (he'd definitely beat Gambit, could probably beat Beast, etc.)

The toughest he could take tho is probably Midnighter...I say Midnighter hesitantly because I think their skills cancel each other out somewhat, tho Midnighter may still have an edge (just b/c he has better feats). But yea...he would definitely be a top-tier street-leveler in Marvel and DCU.

hart7668

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Kakashi is at least peak human, which already puts him at street leveler. Throw in the Sharingan, and he's like a Taskmaster and then some. On top of that, he has access to various fire, water, lightning, and earth jutsu. Together with his own tactical genius, there aren't many street levelers that could take him (yes, even Batman :p ).

Kakashi's biggest weakness is his limited amount of chakra, although, in recent events in the Fourth Ninja World War, it seems that he has increased his chakra reserves tremendously (not NEARLY to Naruto's levels, but certainly more than he had previously).

But one-on-one, he beats any street-level hero or villain. I say this because, if all else fails, Kakashi's Kamui could just BFR everyone he faces. As long as his opponent isn't hypersonic and above in terms of speed, Kakashi has a good chance of beating her/him.

So, theoretically, he could beat the Hulk. Trapping him in the dimension with Kamui could do it. Assuming he could ever pull it off, however.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

Anyone too slow to dodge Kamui

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers