Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By Static Shock

@80sBaby said:

Static Shock: Actually, Diana said that PG was AT LEAST as strong, fst, etc as she (Diana) was. So, PG could be stronger.

Which would mean that it's within possibility, not that it's actually true.

utotheg38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#102  Edited By utotheg38

Anythings possible with love and rainbows!!!!

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By Static Shock
Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#104  Edited By Stronger

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

@Stronger: Okay, coughTROLLcough.

I.A.T.

What did you just called me???

Post it again,clearly if you dare.

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#105  Edited By Petey_is_Spidey

@Stronger: If your gonna flag, Static Shock already knows, troll.

vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#106  Edited By vuviper

@beatboks1 said:

1. Captain Atom (due to quantum field and immunity to magic)

2.Dr fate - reality warper , time warp. dimension warp nuff said

3. firestorm

4. The Ray ( stated several times in JL and JTElite that he was the league's "strongest" even more so than Martian Manhunter. his energy output was called "limitless" and he could do what the GL's could as well as size change create duplicates, etc etc etc)

5. Obsidian ( anyone remember Underworld Unleashed when he controlled all the void and reality warped to boot)

6. Martian Manhunter = Maxima (mind rape, ++++++++)

7. Superman = Captain Marvel = Orion = Flash

8. Wonder Woman = Powergirl - Supergirl = Donna Troy

9. Jade = GL's

Is that his normal power levels though?

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Stronger

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

First of all,your mother is a troll.

Secondly,I dont flag like a pussy.I insult eveyone who insults me.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#108  Edited By beatboks1

@vuviper: there have been several other times when hes been at that level. alll have been when an evil presence is about. one for example in JSA when an evil spirit was after a few of the team. because part of his power was soul based ( able to see into the darkness within someone, show them the darkness within etc) and his power comes from the absorbed shadow of Ian Karkul ( who could absorb souls and battle and defeat CLASSIC Fate) ive always seen that as his level ( what he can reach when evil or darkness is around) . after he was turned to an egg in JSA by th 4th reich during Fatherland it was stated when he came out he was back to his most powerful level. since technically thats the last version we say it is his power level

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#109  Edited By Petey_is_Spidey

@Stronger said:

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

Good for you then, because I also don't flag, except for people who irritate me.

I.A.T.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Stronger

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

@Stronger said:

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

Good for you then, because I also don't flag, except for people who irritate me.

I.A.T.

Yeah yeah,you think you are something by insulting people?

Let me tell you what you are.You are a smartass.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#111  Edited By beatboks1

@Static Shock said:

@beatboks1 said:

1. Captain Atom (due to quantum field and immunity to magic)

2.Dr fate - reality warper , time warp. dimension warp nuff said

Hmmm?

IIRC, it was you that proved Fate was more powerful than Captain Atom, in spite of the things that make Atom powerful. Why the change in opinion?

Sorry I missed this earlier.

I still believe the stronger versions of Fate are, but if I take current (since nothing states otherwise in OP) I don't. If I didn't take Current IMO it would have to be the version that I see as the JLAer.

Toward the end of the last Run of JSA, Fate and several others were seriously downgraded in their power levels. His spells were useless against an entity that had just awoken from thousands of years imprisonment (having gained the power needed from the JSA nearby). Earlier versions of Fate wouldn't have struggled like that. His face was badly scared in a mystic battle (again something that would not happen). So the "current' (or most recent) version got seriosly gimped (Guggenheim did the same thing to Alan, seriously screwed with his and Jay's character and F@#$ up a hell of a lot more - let's just say NOT A FAN, DC ever lets him near a character I like again and I might go postal). This writing was crap compared to what had been done with Kent V in the Johns days of JSA and even Willingham. It spat all over countdown to mystery and Reign in Hell, but it's the whimper that pre 52 Fate went out with.

Other than that, honestly the version of Fate that was a JLAer for the most part was the Straus' Union. Mostly Linda. Kent (original) was for the first few issues after Legends ( and during Legends of course), but this was during the time his power was wanning (having burned out his body wielding so much power for so long) in the solo series at the time. This version is one of the weakest of all incarnations and unlike the others had serious issues with regards experience. The Original had Nabu train him for decades before beginning and then an essence of Nabu possess him. Hector also had guidance from the Helm and tended to "loose himself" to the power and entity.

The weaker version still have access to the same level of power but never showed the ability to apply it to those levels

Hope that makes sense.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#112  Edited By nickthedevil

@202122 said:

1. The Flash
  2. Superman
  3. Wonder Woman
  4. Martian Manhunter
  5. Firestorm
  6. Billy Batson
  7. Hal Jordan/Jon Stewart
  8. Doctor Fate
  9. Captain Atom
  10. Batman (only because of the crazy shit he can pull out sometimes)

fixed.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By 202122

@nickthedevil said:

@202122 said:

1. The Flash
  2. Superman
  3. Wonder Woman
  4. Martian Manhunter
  5. Firestorm
  6. Billy Batson
  7. Hal Jordan/Jon Stewart
  8. Doctor Fate
  9. Captain Atom
  10. Batman (only because of the crazy shit he can pull out sometimes)

fixed.

How does Flash beat Supes or WW?

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By nickthedevil

@202122:

1. he's proved time and again that he's too fast for Superman. and one IMP is strong enough to KO superman. Wally West has commented how he can do over a thousand IMP's within a second.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By nickthedevil

@202122: then wonderwoman is a non factor. she's only so high due mostly to her fighting expertise. she's nothing to Flash

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Static Shock

@Stronger: @Petey_is_Spidey: Both of you can stop.

TheThe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By TheThe

1- Batman with prep

2-Shazam

3- Dr Fate

4-Martian Manhunter

5-Superman

6-John Stewart

7-Wonder Woman

8-Wally West

9-Icon

10- Captain Atom/Firestorm

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Stronger

@nickthedevil: Speed alone doesnt win.

Avatar image for imthedamnbatman
ImTheDamnBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By ImTheDamnBatman

(1) Batman with prep time (2) martian manhunter, his skillset is great (3) Superman, also because of a diverse skillset (4) Hal Jordan GL (5) The Flash

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By nickthedevil

You obviously don't know the Flash then.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By 202122

@nickthedevil said:

@202122: then wonderwoman is a non factor. she's only so high due mostly to her fighting expertise. she's nothing to Flash

HOW DARE YOU SPEAK SUCH LIES! Superman may be overrated but there is no physical attack that can hurt Superman he one shot Ko's Flash and WW beats flash for two reasons. 1) Like you said Fighting expertise 2) She may not be as fast but she's no slouch 3) She is almost as strong as Superman meaning she basically waits till she can figure out the Flash's attacks and then one hit Ko

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By nickthedevil

@202122 said:

@nickthedevil said:

HOW DARE YOU SPEAK SUCH LIES! Superman may be overrated but there is no physical attack that can hurt Superman he one shot Ko's Flash and WW beats flash for two reasons. 1) Like you said Fighting expertise 2) She may not be as fast but she's no slouch 3) She is almost as strong as Superman meaning she basically waits till she can figure out the Flash's attacks and then one hit Ko

Tell that to Doomsday? Zod? Darkseid? Antimonitor? Green Lantern? Hank Henshaw? Lobo? Martian Manhunter?

Helicoprion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

by strength superman

by power idk

myround0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Steel once told Supergirl the founding members aren't the most powerful members of the Justice League, but they are far and away the most capable. the top ten for me goes like this simply based on the bio and ARCS.

John Stewart/Hal Jordan/Kyle Rayner: You just can't measure the willpower which powers the weapons they possess. Each member is said to possess the greatest amounts of willpower in the universe, and that universe includes all the members on this list. So it is very easy to conclude these beings would best or at least be best prepared to deal with any entity listed or not listed. Not saying they would win every contest, but they have a greater chance of defeating the following. BEWARE MY POWER Green Lantern's LIGHT...

Captain Atom: Ability to create fire puts him ahead of the Man Hunter, and Red solar energy which would weaken Superman.

Martian Man Hunter: Being placed ahead of the standard, which is Superman says it all. The entities above the Man Hunter all know he is capable, and would avoid a battle with him if at all possible.

Shazam: Magic is the only reason he is place ahead of the standard "Superman". That said everything about Shazam makes him equal, the slight difference is Superman has be in far more Battles and while Black Adam is among the most powerful beings, Shazam doesn't have many battles under his belt which might not serve him well against a savvy fighter like Superman.

Dr. Fate: Magic. While Fate is not only the most accomplished magician on this list, he is near the most accomplished magician period. Self admitting Chaos Magic being greater than his own, but that is it. If Magic were the order of the day Fate would be slated higher over Shazam, but the rest of Shazam is equal to the Standard (Superman) which makes it hard to put Fate over Shazam.

Zatana: Magic lands her ahead of the Standard (Superman), but in a battle can she control her emotions enough to defeat the Standard. I am placing her hear simply because of Magic and it is a weakness for Superman. While Zatanna possess the power, her limited experience in a battle against the Standard (Superman), and all on this list; might fail her.

Superman: The ABSOLUTE STANDARD. Superman is more than capable of defeating any on the list ahead of him, multiple times over. Superman is the Standard in any COMIC BOOK UNIVERSE. Be it Hulk or Thor or DC's own heroes, Superman is the highest order you can get when it comes to strength and power. But Superman's truest and greatest power is doing what is right, over doing what is easy. There have been numerous times Superman could have killed his foe. Simply put Superman will always be number 1, not because of power but because HE DOES WHAT IS RIGHT.

Barry Allen/Wally West: Speed kills and if any being on this list (other than Superman) could defeat a Green Lantern it would be the Flash, and most likely Barry Allen. Wally West owns the character, and is rated as the fastest of the Flash flock, that said Barry Allen is the most capable.

Super Girl: She won't like this but it is because of Superman she makes the list. Based on pure power only Big Barda has more when it comes to the gender. Supergirl is limited in her battles, but because of her grossly overpowered strengths thanks to the yellow sun exposure she would always have a puncher chance in any battle. Her limited battles could be easily masked by the power she possess.

Wonder Woman: While Wonder Woman is ten on this list she is more than capable of being as high as three being second to a select few members of the Green Lantern corps and Superman. Yes I put her over Supergirl because Wonder Woman is a born warrior, and he experience in combat will overcome the power and strength of Supergirl. Plus this is Wonder Woman with her braces on, if she were to remove them and unleash her truest powers how powerful is she. One can only assume based on the selection process the Green Lanterns would still be the most capable, and as long as the Sun is Yellow Superman and his experience would be more powerful. But, if she were to remove her braces would she be on par with Lucifer, revealing her true Goddess like powers, even the Magicians would have their hands full. While she would not be able to defeat John Stewart, Hal Jordan, and a host of other Green Lanterns; Kyle Rayner, she would at the very least inflict some pain upon him. This is why they keep Diana BRACED UP...

Avatar image for manofmanynames2
ManOfManyNames2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

>Infinity: Batman with Prep

Whathappened

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers