• 122 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
#1 Posted by 202122 (1145 posts) - - Show Bio

Alright this is how it goes, you rank the strongest Justice Leaguers whether it's top 3, top 5, top 10 whatever and then compare with others.
My list:

  1. Superman
  2. Wonder Woman
  3. Wally West/Barry Allen
  4. Martian Manhunter
  5. Firestorm
  6. Billy Batson
  7. Hal Jordan/Jon Stewart
  8. Doctor Fate
  9. Captain Atom
  10. Batman (only because of the crazy shit he can pull out sometimes)
#2 Posted by Petey_is_Spidey (2866 posts) - - Show Bio

@202122: Are you talking about how powerful or physical strength.

I.A.T.

#3 Posted by 202122 (1145 posts) - - Show Bio

@Petey_is_Spidey: No just in terms of who would win in a fight all abilities are taken into consideration otherwise why would Batman or Flash be there?

#4 Posted by SupremeHyperion (1536 posts) - - Show Bio

Firestorm kills everyone twice

#5 Posted by Petey_is_Spidey (2866 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. Doctor Fate
  2. Firestoem
  3. Martian Manhunter
  4. John Stewart
  5. Hal Jordan
  6. Wally West
  7. Barry Allen
  8. Captain Marvel
  9. Captain Atom
#6 Posted by Ms. Omega (4508 posts) - - Show Bio

Icon

#7 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

I think wally would win in most fights.

He could just speed steal, and be done.

I'd say that Captain Atom is my number two.

#8 Posted by Deranged Midget (17723 posts) - - Show Bio

The title of this thread is extremely deceiving. It states "strongest" but you begin to tell everyone to quote the most powerful.

Moderator
#9 Posted by Superguy1591 (3495 posts) - - Show Bio

Dude put Batman on the list.

Online
#10 Posted by thatguy (1206 posts) - - Show Bio

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

  1. Doctor Fate
  2. Firestoem
  3. Martian Manhunter
  4. John Stewart
  5. Hal Jordan
  6. Wally West
  7. Barry Allen
  8. Captain Marvel
  9. Captain Atom

Actually I had Hal over Stewart. Other than that this was my line up.

#11 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

1.Batman with prep.

2.Doctor Fate

3.Superman

4.Captain Marvel

5.Martian Manhunter

6.Wally West

7.Barry Allen

8.Hal Jordan

9.Wonder Woman

10.Batman

#12 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. Captain Atom
  2. Doctor Fate
  3. Wally West/Barry Allen
  4. Martian Manhunter
  5. Superman
  6. Captain Marvel
  7. Wonder Woman
  8. Green Lantern Hal Jordan/John Stewart
  9. Firestorm
  10. Batman
#13 Posted by Lt_Smash (44 posts) - - Show Bio

I think most of these lists are right minus batman mentions because his power is situational and the others nowhere near as much.

#14 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

  1. Captain Atom
  2. Doctor Fate
  3. Wally West/Barry Allen
  4. Martian Manhunter
  5. Superman
  6. Captain Marvel
  7. Wonder Woman
  8. Green Lantern Hal Jordan/John Stewart
  9. Firestorm
  10. Batman
#15 Posted by The_Thunderer (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain Atom

Superman

Dr Fate

Martian Manhunter

Flash

Wonder Woman

Captain Marvel

Green Lantern

Firestorm

Batman

#16 Posted by WillPayton (9561 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

  1. Captain Atom
  2. Doctor Fate
  3. Wally West/Barry Allen
  4. Martian Manhunter
  5. Superman
  6. Captain Marvel
  7. Wonder Woman
  8. Green Lantern Hal Jordan/John Stewart
  9. Firestorm
  10. Batman

I'd say something like this.

#17 Posted by clemj (817 posts) - - Show Bio

  1. firestorm
  2. captain atom
  3. captain marvel/superman
  4. martian manhaunter
  5. wally west
#18 Posted by pooty (11409 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Thunderer: @jeanroygrant:

@WillPayton:

Ok. the OP said "pick them according to who would win if they fought. Cap Atom can beat SUpes or MM?

#19 Posted by SirMethos (1344 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty said:

Ok. the OP said "pick them according to who would win if they fought. Cap Atom can beat SUpes or MM?

Depends on the scenario. He definitely has the power to beat them(easily at that), but if they are 'in character', then he generally "limits himself".

#20 Posted by pooty (11409 posts) - - Show Bio

@SirMethos: i have only seen Cap. Atom in the JLA cartoon and superman beat him. Has he fought them in the comic? Is he fast enough to tag them? Can he transmute them? I know very little about Cap Atom.

#21 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty said:

@SirMethos: i have only seen Cap. Atom in the JLA cartoon and superman beat him. Has he fought them in the comic? Is he fast enough to tag them? Can he transmute them? I know very little about Cap Atom.

Well he created a universe, so he's pretty powerful.

#22 Posted by WillPayton (9561 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty said:

@The_Thunderer: @jeanroygrant:

@WillPayton:

Ok. the OP said "pick them according to who would win if they fought. Cap Atom can beat SUpes or MM?

I think it all depends on how the scenario goes, all the top group are so powerful (Fate, Atom, MM, Flash) I can see any of them winning fast if they really want to and the conditions give them even a slight advantage.

I think there's like 2 tiers here:

tier 1: Captain Atom, Martian Manhunter, Dr Fate, Flash

tier 2: Superman, WW, GLs, Firestorm, Captain Marvel, prepped Batman

#23 Posted by The_Thunderer (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

problem with this is the list would have to be a bit circular, or more of a chain, because for example MM could beat supes, but firestorm could beat MM, and Supes can beat firestorm, so then who do you put on top of whom?

#24 Posted by Petey_is_Spidey (2866 posts) - - Show Bio

@Stronger said:

1.Batman with prep.

2.Doctor Fate

3.Superman

4.Captain Marvel

5.Martian Manhunter

6.Wally West

7.Barry Allen

8.Hal Jordan

9.Wonder Woman

10.Batman

-_-. No!

I.A.T.

#25 Posted by Petey_is_Spidey (2866 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Thunderer said:

problem with this is the list would have to be a bit circular, or more of a chain, because for example MM could beat supes, but firestorm could beat MM, and Supes can beat firestorm, so then who do you put on top of whom?

True, true. Maybe you could try putting whoever wins the most on top.

I.A.T.

#26 Posted by The_Thunderer (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

@Petey_is_Spidey: MM will win 80-90% of time against supes, Firestorm 100 % against MM, and supes 99% against firestorm..therefore

1- Firestorm 2- Superman 3- Martian Manhunter...even though we all know this is wrong

#27 Posted by Petey_is_Spidey (2866 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Thunderer said:

@Petey_is_Spidey: MM will win 80-90% of time against supes, Firestorm 100 % against MM, and supes 99% against firestorm..therefore

1- Firestorm 2- Superman 3- Martian Manhunter...even though we all know this is wrong

I would probably say:

1. Martian Manhunter(he could beat more people than both of the others can)

2. Superman

3. Firestorm

I.A.T.

#28 Posted by troller (911 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Thunderer: I think, that with preparation time, it is the Batman who would claim victory

#29 Posted by capfan80 (348 posts) - - Show Bio

@SupremeHyperion: Why do you Firestorm kills Supes?

#30 Posted by pooty (11409 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Thunderer: why can firestorm beat MM but not superman? MM doesn't have a problem with fire and can go intangible and invisible and can attack his mind.

@troller: agreed

#31 Posted by troller (911 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty said:

@The_Thunderer: why can firestorm beat MM but not superman? MM doesn't have a problem with fire and can go intangible and invisible and can attack his mind.

@troller: agreed

I agree with your agreement of me

#32 Posted by kaushif93 (66 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

  1. Captain Atom
  2. Doctor Fate
  3. Wally West/Barry Allen
  4. Martian Manhunter
  5. Superman
  6. Captain Marvel
  7. Wonder Woman
  8. Green Lantern Hal Jordan/John Stewart
  9. Firestorm
  10. Batman
#33 Posted by The_Thunderer (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty: maybe you should look up MM before telling me I'm wrong, mm like all martians his petrified of fire and can paralyse him with fear.

#34 Posted by SirMethos (1344 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Thunderer: Maybe you should read some comics instead of relying on wiki information. Martian Manhunter lost his weakness to regular fire a while back.

#35 Posted by The_Thunderer (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

@SirMethos: perhaps you should tell everyone who still believs that. In my last two threads, the reasons MM lost were due to fire so I assumedon here we are using their most regularly appearing character and for MM is weakness and fear of fire is an integral part of his character and without it his storyline and the death of his people makes no sense.

I concede that I should read comics, don't have the money atm so am just using the info i have been given/told and that info is the basis of my last 3 posts to which the creater of the thread didn't disagree with.

#36 Posted by SirMethos (1344 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Thunderer: Just looked through the last 3 threads with Martian Manhunter that you've created(the 3 threads that have been updated the most recently, of the ones you have created). Only in one of them was the weakness to fire even mentioned, and in the same thread, another member mentioned that Oreos is MM's only weakness.

Also, looking through various wiki sites for J'onn, both DC.wikia, CV's own wikia site, and wikipedia, mentions that he is no longer vulnerable to normal fire. So even relying on wiki knowledge would have given you that information.

#37 Posted by pooty (11409 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Thunderer said:

@SirMethos: perhaps you should tell everyone who still believs that. In my last two threads, the reasons MM lost were due to fire so I assumedon here we are using their most regularly appearing character and for MM is weakness and fear of fire is an integral part of his character and without it his storyline and the death of his people makes no sense.

I concede that I should read comics, don't have the money atm so am just using the info i have been given/told and that info is the basis of my last 3 posts to which the creater of the thread didn't disagree with.

@The_Thunderer

said:

@pooty: maybe you should look up MM before telling me I'm wrong, mm like all martians his petrified of fire and can paralyse him with fear.

You don't have money to read comics. I don't have time to correct every one about MM. I had time to correct you. Spread the word.

#38 Posted by TAneT62 (1071 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman

Wonder woman

Martian Mann Hunter

Flash

#39 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@SirMethos said:

@pooty said:

Ok. the OP said "pick them according to who would win if they fought. Cap Atom can beat SUpes or MM?

Depends on the scenario. He definitely has the power to beat them(easily at that), but if they are 'in character', then he generally "limits himself".

This.

#40 Posted by WillPayton (9561 posts) - - Show Bio

@TAneT62 said:

Superman

Wonder woman

Martian Mann Hunter

Flash

No way. Not even a little.

#41 Posted by TifaLockhart (14080 posts) - - Show Bio

The Phantom Stranger. No I cannot prove it.

#42 Posted by troller (911 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Thunderer: Thou hast been shamed, seriously comics are only like 50p, how poor are you (its not like you go to a private school....)

#43 Posted by The_Thunderer (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

@troller: i don't know who you are, but please leave me alone or I will call the moderators... :(

#44 Posted by KraytRawk (628 posts) - - Show Bio

@thatguy: @thatguy said:

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

  1. Doctor Fate
  2. Firestoem
  3. Martian Manhunter
  4. John Stewart
  5. Hal Jordan
  6. Wally West
  7. Barry Allen
  8. Captain Marvel
  9. Captain Atom

Actually I had Hal over Stewart. Other than that this was my line up.

#45 Posted by troller (911 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Thunderer: Sorry, just remembered that you habitually shun friendship because you were abused as a child.

I'll leave you alone

#46 Posted by The_Thunderer (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

@troller: how many friends do you have at school...

#47 Posted by troller (911 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Thunderer: I have the respect of the people, you are just a joke

#48 Posted by ImmortalOne (3498 posts) - - Show Bio

@troller: Living up to your username, I see.

#49 Edited by troller (911 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImmortalOne: Is not this thunderer weirdo not doing the same

THOU ART A FOOL

#50 Posted by ImmortalOne (3498 posts) - - Show Bio

@troller: Um... no. He never insulted you until you were talking trash about him. You called him poor, and he said to leave him alone. And then you said he shunned friendship and was abused as a child.

THOU ART A STUPID TROLL WITH NO LIFE!