Strongest Character The Ultimate sorcerer Team could beat?

Avatar image for deactivated-5b3daad020468
deactivated-5b3daad020468

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Classic strange/Fate and majin dark schneider

can be from anime/manga/comics/video games

Fight on earth

Team is bloodlusted

EDIT: Changed from who can beat my team to strongest character my team can beat

fight namek

No Caption Provided

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By lettsplay10

Doom with prep

xXxcarzellxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alfred' aunt May and batman with prep

Lucano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

John Constantine and Saint of Killers.

Actually you only need Saint of Killers.

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#5  Edited By homicidalmaniac

Othinus

No Caption Provided

Kavma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Franklin Richard, wanda, doom beyonder, etc

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doom with prep

Doom isn't beating Dark Schneider. Even with prep.

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthaznable: with prep he gets the powers of the beyonders

I saw it mentioned that Beyonder had let him to see what he would do with it. If so that would make this irrelevant.

KingTPhil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bloodlusted Wally West

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

30th Century Mordru.

Chazz85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Screw it iam just gonna list everyone i cba naming below skyfather tell me if they die horribly

• The Z-Warriors
  • The JLA(all 102 members below skyfather)
  • Every teen hero in the dc multiverse
  • The avengers(all members below skyfather)
  • Every teen hero in the marvel multiverse
  • The X-Men
  • The In Humans
  • The heralds of galactcus
  • Naruto and his friends
  • every bad guy in naruto
  • The villians /neutrals of dbz
  • Fairytaill guild
  • Luffy and crew

Ok if these all die i summon doom with 10minutes prep.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chazz85: any one of the characters in the op one shots your team. And doom is not beating any of them with just 10 minutes of prep - not even in his wildest dreams.

Chazz85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Chazz85

@princearagorn1: dammit also wait really i listed everyone below skyfather lol. Hmm ok i call doom with 3 months prep and galactcus.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b3daad020468
deactivated-5b3daad020468

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump!!!!

Avatar image for the_caped_crusader
The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lucano said:

John Constantine and Saint of Killers.

Actually you only need Saint of Killers.

Agreed. SoK would 3-shot this team.

ChaosKnight75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By ChaosKnight75
The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaosknight75: He killed Satan, the entire heavenly host, and God and is also completely invulnerable to physical harm. His bullets are said, on panel, to kill anything. How are these guys going to do anything to him?

Akronawol17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_caped_crusader: He gets blitzed horribly. Darsh can move so fast that a MFTL Seraph couldn't keep track of his movements. He could literally have a cup of tea and a short nap before SoK can even raise his gun or pull the trigger. Darsh can also oneshot SoK by erasing his mind, body and soul from existence with a single attack.

Hell, one could even argue the bullet wouldn't work on him. Not only has he escaped Hell, but he also no-sold being erased from existence himself through sheer willpower alone. I don't care how powerful the gun is, being completely erased from existence > being killed, and yet Darsh survived that. SoK doesn't stand a chance against the Great and Powerful, Handsomely awesome and brave protagonist that is Dark Schneider.

The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@akronawol17: How are they going to blitz him when he is invulnerable to physical harm? It doesn't matter how fast Dark Schneider is, SoK's bullet will eventually kill him. Otherwise, DS would spend the rest of his days running from them. SoK does not have a soul as he is already dead. He also cannot be erased from existence since God and Satan themselves couldn't to anything to him.

Why wouldn't the bullet work on him? His guns were melted from the sword of the Angel of Death. Meaning, they would always hit their target and kill. SoK proved it when he killed God, Satan, and the entire heavenly host, all who were at his mercy.

No matter how strong those shields are, SoK's bullets will break through them and kill Darsh.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hisoka

ChaosKnight75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By ChaosKnight75

@the_caped_crusader: Shot a bunch of nobodies, c'mon lets not repeat this one again. I love the reliance on NLF here. Being able to kill anybody in just his verse doesn't equate to the same result in other verses. Darsch has Dispel Bound which wards off far scarier things then a gun and Eternal Atoms that require you to thoroughly destroy him in all planes of existence at once. Both are more than you can claim his guns can accomplish. Dr. Strange >>>>>>>> Darsch. He can end SoK along with his entire universe with a gesture if he feels like it, has taken on Abstract level Marvel entities and defied the Living Tribunal himself all in his prime. But sure, let's completely disregard other characters capabilities. Those guns will kill them anyway

Akronawol17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_caped_crusader: Killing deities in his verse=/=being able to kill anything. That gun has no way of attacking Darsh's Eternal Atoms, it cannot kill someone who survived nonexistence, and he won't even be fast enough to blink before getting completely wrecked by Darsh.

Oh, and Chaos is right. You are using several completely baseless NLF here.

1. He's not completely immune to physical harm. That's a huge NLF. Are you saying that even if a character like Demi-Fiend or Beyonder punched him, it wouldn't hurt him, because "lolhetankedanuke".

2. You keep saying the guns can kill anything. Again, huge NLF. Darsh has survived worse then an insta-kill gun, and has the proper defenses to bypass it's effect. It most definitely isn't killing Doctor Strange at his best either. He's powerful enough to shatter LT's barrier for crying out loud.

zeezee123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Thanos with or without Infinity Gauntlet

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Everyone.....

The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@akronawol17 said:

@the_caped_crusader: Killing deities in his verse=/=being able to kill anything. That gun has no way of attacking Darsh's Eternal Atoms, it cannot kill someone who survived nonexistence, and he won't even be fast enough to blink before getting completely wrecked by Darsh.

Oh, and Chaos is right. You are using several completely baseless NLF here.

1. He's not completely immune to physical harm. That's a huge NLF. Are you saying that even if a character like Demi-Fiend or Beyonder punched him, it wouldn't hurt him, because "lolhetankedanuke".

2. You keep saying the guns can kill anything. Again, huge NLF. Darsh has survived worse then an insta-kill gun, and has the proper defenses to bypass it's effect. It most definitely isn't killing Doctor Strange at his best either. He's powerful enough to shatter LT's barrier for crying out loud.

Preacher is centered around Judeo-Christian lore, so God, Satan, and the Angels are as powerful as Christians believe them to be. Therefore, SoK did not kill a bunch of nobodies.

Killing anything is SoK's fundamental abilities, so they would work in another verse. What part of "always hits the target and kills" are you not understanding? His body was crafted by Satan after he died, which is why he is completely invulnerable to physical harm.

...And Darsh's Dispel Bound isn't a NLF?

1. You cannot physically harm someone who's body was crafted by Satan himself. Beyonder and Demi-Fiend would do jack.
  2. It's not a NLF when it says it ON PANEL. What has Darsh survived that is worse than an instal-kill gun. It doesn't matter how strong Darsh's defenses are, the bullet would breach through it and proceed to kill Darsh himself. You really think Dr. Strange has a chance against a being that God, Satan, and the Seraphi couldn't do sh!t against?
Akronawol17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Akronawol17

@the_caped_crusader: Preacherverse god is a Frigikingly joke without his throne and Satan has next to no feats, even in Christian mythology.

When did I ever say anything about DB being able to block anything? Don't change the subject here.

1. Oh my.... you can't be serious. DF or Beyonder laugh at people like Galactus and LT for being weak, they'd solo Preacher with a flick of a wrist. Just because he's made by a near featless character doesn't mean he's 100% invulnerable to damage. NLF at its finest.

2. That gun cannot destroy all of Darsh' Eternal Atoms, and even if it could, he already survived being erased from existence. That toy isn't killing him.

Your fallacies are really bad. He's not immune to damage, and he's not immune to being erased from existence either. He's much slower, much weaker, has inferior hax, and is a complete one trick pony. Next time try to bring something better to the table then literally claiming straight up NLF.

Chef_Banchou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_caped_crusader:

Are you high? Beyonder or Hitoshura would sneeze and solo the preacher verse.

The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chef_banchou said:

@the_caped_crusader:

Are you high? Beyonder or Hitoshura would sneeze and solo the preacher verse.

Are you drunk? I have yet to see something hurt the Saint. Also, Beyonder's powers were stolen by Doom. Jesse Custer can convince him to kill himself via Genesis. Get some knowledge before making unsupported claims.

ChaosKnight75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By ChaosKnight75

@the_caped_crusader: You post gave me cancer. Satan even in the Bible is frequently described by how impotent he is, a hollow shell of his former glory whose got nothing more then deceiving others to his name. Angels in Preacher were mindless grunts no different than your common thug. God in that series outright defies everything the true God is in the Bible and not just for because he's a pathetic joke. For starters, His Son Jesus made Death itself his bitch on the Second Coming and he would do just the same to SoK for that very reason. Nice try but don't try to mix in actual religion with comics.

The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@akronawol17 said:

@the_caped_crusader: Preacherverse god is a Frigiking joke without his throne and Satan has next to no feats, even in Christian mythology.

When did I ever say anything about DB being able to block anything? Don't change the subject here.

1. Oh my.... you can't be serious. DF or Beyonder laugh at people like Galactus and LT for being weak, they'd solo Preacher with a flick of a wrist. Just because he's made by a near featless character doesn't mean he's 100% invulnerable to damage. NLF at its finest.

2. That gun cannot destroy all of Darsh' Eternal Atoms, and even if it could, he already survived being erased from existence. That toy isn't killing him.

Your fallacies are really bad. He's not immune to damage, and he's not immune to being erased from existence either. He's much slower, much weaker, has inferior hax, and is a complete one trick pony. Next time try to bring something better to the table then literally claiming straight up NLF.

Watch the language.

You're essentially lowballing SoK.

Preacherverse God made creation. He also brought people back to life, protected beings from Genesis, and made sure that certain individuals survive a certain event no matter what.

Ironically, you're saying SoK is a NLF while completely disregarding Darsh's abilities. His Dispel Bound is a NLF since it can protect him from instant victory and much more. On the other hand, SoK has bullets that always hit their target and kill. This is what happens when an immovable object meets and unstoppable force. You can't argue otherwise.

I'm no longer debating with you, as you don't acknoweldge anything I say and resort to lowballing a character you seemingly have no knowledge of.

Also, I flagged you for using profanity.

AgentofChaos1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Max faruade

The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jesse Custer and Saint of Killers.

Chef_Banchou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_caped_crusader:

Unsupported claims? That's hypocritical. Your claiming that SoK is immune to Hitoshura and Beyonder (guys who could destroy Galactus with casual ease) because he's invulnerable and invincible to anything, apparently, even though the absolute strongest attack he's ever tanked was a nuke.

Either post proof of him tanking anything even close to multiverse level, or stop trolling and get out. Vampire Hunter D, Dark Shcneider, Battler Ushiromiya, Hitoshura, Beyonder, these are guys who could neg diff your "invincible" Saint, without any visible effort.

Akronawol17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_caped_crusader: Show me a feat of SoK tanking an attack that erases you from existence or your just highballing him to ridiculous levels.

The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@akronawol17 said:

@the_caped_crusader: Show me a feat of SoK tanking an attack that erases you from existence or your just highballing him to ridiculous levels.

The fact that both God and Satan were afraid of him and couldn't blink him out of existence suggests that he is on a higher scale of authority than them.

Akronawol17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd have to agree that only beings like Galactus could win here. All of these guys are Skyfather level or higher (not sure about Fate though) and are broken as heck.

Also, I didn't know that cursing wasn't allowed here. My bad

Chef_Banchou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Akronawol17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_caped_crusader: Or perhaps they can't erase people from existence. Ever consider that?

Here, let me put it simply and to the point.

In terms of durability, SoK's best feat is no-selling a nuke. Therefore, his durability is island level+ at best. It is likely higher then that, but by feats, it's the highest you can reasonably claim. Saying it "might" be higher is not how vs debates work. Darsh at his best on the other hand survived in a supermassive black hole with no damage. No contest.

In terms of speed he's peak human at best by feats from what I've seen. He would be a literal statue to someone who was shown to casually throw billions of punches every second. Again, no contest.

In terms of hax, all he's been shown to have is a potent gun that instantly kills whatever it shoots. Don't get me wrong, that is powerful, but not to Darsh. Simply killing his physical body, or even his soul, won't finish him off. To kill him you need to erase every one of his Eternal Atoms on the physical, mental and astral planes of existence simultaneously. Darsh's hax on the other hand includes soul destroying, matter manipulation, dimension manipulation, magic mimicry, and much more. His hax simply outclasses SoK's.

So tell me. Can you look at this from a purely neutral vs debating mindset, and honestly say SoK beats Darsh here? He is outmatched in virtually every way, and by feats (feats, not speculation) he doesn't stand a chance in comparison.

Akronawol17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@renchamp: sorry, I'm not used to the stricter rules here. I'll try to keep my posts clean.