Strongest character Madara Uchiha can beat?

• 171 results
Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Blade_R
No Caption Provided

With the following rules

• DC and Marvel characters only
  • No preparation or prior knowledge
  • Chakra is not to be considered universal, meaning just because Madara has it does not mean everybody else does.
  • Everybody is assumed to be in character
  • All fights start 50 feet apart
Fights would take place here
Fights would take place here

Who is the strongest character from the big two that Madara could beat in a 1v1 with the above rules/guidelines in place?

jesse536801

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blade_r: Does his genjutsu work? that's a huge deal.

Without genjutsu he could beat Spiderman, thing, blade, wolverine, batman, robin, daredevil, iron-fist, pretty all the street levelers of any verse, fantastic 4, iron-man, captain America ect, ect

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Without genjutsu he could beat Spiderman, thing, blade, wolverine, batman, robin, daredevil, iron-fist, pretty all the street levelers of any verse, fantastic 4, iron-man, captain America ect, ect

Typo???

eliah1102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bleeding edge, savage hulk, any of the pre 52 flash's.

jesse536801

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingogkings777: No typo. I assume you're not familiar with Madara or the rinnegan or Wood Release or Perfect Susanno? Madara's raw power re draws maps my man. He can create a forest and this version of him is Edo-tensei meaning he's literally immortal and never will get tired. You name me a person and i'll tell you how he beats them. TRUTHFULLY he can solo all the ones I mentioned at the same time

jesse536801

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

eliah1102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jesse536801: yeah he will stomp pre 52 flash's and beat savage hulk.

jesse536801

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@parichithayerakala: then why don't you think he can beat the people I posted? lol or do you just think he needs genjutsu to do it? Because I assure he doesn't. He is all about physically dominating his lessers and beating them into submission. Genjutsu would just make it all easier. But he's a city buster easily.

eliah1102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By eliah1102

@jesse536801: i do think madara can beat them effortlessly, i did not mention them because its common knowledge that savage hulk can beat them easily and since i had said madara can beat savage hulk it should be pretty obvious that madara can also beat the people you listed.

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingogkings777: No typo. I assume you're not familiar with Madara or the rinnegan or Wood or Perfect Susanno? Madara's raw power re draws maps my man. He can create a forest and this version of him is Edo-tensei meaning he's literally immortal and never will get tired. You name me a person and i'll tell you how he beats them. TRUTHFULLY he can solo all the ones I mentioned at the same time

Doom and BatGod...

@blade_r: What version of Madara?

jesse536801

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingogkings777: The pic is Edo Madara with rinnegan and Moukuton which adds up to unholy stomps all around for a lot of characters one on one lol.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Stops at Dan Hibiki.

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Blade_R
@jesse536801 said:

Well id hate to put DC/Marvel at a disadvantage by giving them chakra so I think for this particular thread we should assume it wouldn't. He can use all of his abilities as long as they don't require the opponent to have chakra in order to work.

@kingogkings777: Ill be honest I haven't even gotten to Madara yet in Part 2, I just know of him and am really curious about him so the version in the picture is fine. Or which ever version is typically used in battles/is the most common version is fine too.

Baltoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madaras illusions wouldn't work on most of DC and Marvel since they don't have chakra per the OP's rules. That's how genjutsu works in Naruto, they manipulate your chakra. Therefore, I'd say he might be able to take Iron Man if he's lucky. He's not touching any version of Superman, Wonder Woman, Hulk, etc..

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am surprised his genjutsu matters so much, I thought I heard that this guy could summon meteors and stuff like that lol

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By iUseMyCajonas

@blade_r: It really doesn't it's not like he would use it if it did lmfao

@This post, Raditz prolly.

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What do you mean lol

Sun-Wukong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raditz can solo everyone in the naruto universe except Kayuga with ease.

jesse536801

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blade_r: @blade_r: It's just another way to skin a cat. But yea he crushes people effortlessly like a boss. Anyone you're consider Street level in either verse is fucked. Also He can take the majority of the city levelers.

It'd be better to add a list of characters you're curious about him being able to beat and letting us hash it out from there. As has already been sated though, he can't compete with people like Superman or hulk ect without Genjutsu. With genjutsu it'd still be a shitstorm debate about if it'd work on them ect ect smh

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sun-wukong: Ease. Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Avatar image for supremegreen_dx
supremegreen_dx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blade_r: Like, Madara doesn't really use his genjutsu in character that much lol.

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Blade_R

@jesse536801: I see, I don't really have any characters in mind, I was just curious to see what tier people place him in under these particular rules , he sounds sick though lol

@iusemycajonas: I am actually glad to hear that, I wasn't sure though because I see it brought up a lot when people talk about him lol

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blade_r: Yeah for some reason here on the vine they like to have characters do out of character things when they fight.

jesse536801

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iusemycajonas: That's because the battles on the vine is more about what a character CAN do based on their abilities. It takes away the CIS or PIS that has people like Batman knocking around people like Superman in a fight. Or average people hitting Spiderman and other such nonsense that a story might have for the sake of the plot.

eliah1102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jesse536801: the characters in battle are IC unless stated otherwise. And if we take out the characters psychology then why just make it a robot with set powers? A character is not the said character unless he has his mind(character) intact i.e all the people who say 1000 imp's etc etc in a flash thread are just telling what a robot without any psychology but with flash's powers would do they are not telling what flash would do.

Urban_Ninja_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yamcha.

Teehee.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@parichithayerakala: Exactly. Sue Storm would not be Sue Storm if she went around exploding peoples brains. Peter Parker would not be Peter Parker if he wasn't a jobber. Thor wouldn't be Thor if he GodBlasted everything in his path.

eliah1102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iusemycajonas: yeah and most of the people here dont understand that, thats the reason they go around saying 1000 imp's, godblast, speedblitz etc etc. Thats the reason people think flash is herald level when he would not even be city level if he is in character.

andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By andr4132

Via rinnengan and sharingan hax, he could beat mid tier fictional characters excluding hax characters.

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara's a strong mid tier by feats, and without Chakra equalisation, can anyone even block Madara's Genjutsu?

eliah1102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supremegreen_dx: yeah i said it madara stomp's pre52 flash's so whatya gonna dooooo

random_nerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@parichithayerakala: dude, what are you doing. flash losing. such words are unsafe here. this is comicvine. flash does not lose. thems be the rules.

eliah1102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@random_nerd: in character flash loses to almost everyone above street level that is the truth.

random_nerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@random_nerd: in character flash loses to almost everyone above street level that is the truth.

No Caption Provided

plus thats not even true he has a couple high end feats and you cant entirely say its pis because his powerset is op as balls

eliah1102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@random_nerd: what part of in character dont you understand.

Heinrich7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmm I'd say EoS DB characters.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In character Flash has beaten Professor Zoom on multiple occasions, is Professor Zoom street level?

In character Flash easily beat Mongul, is Mongul street level?

Your knowledge of the Flash is street level.

Madripoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He could beat regular Hulk or new52 Aquaman.

eliah1102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirneko: i said ALMOST everyone above street level.

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madripoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Madripoor
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By AtheistKnowledge

@madripoor: So has Superman, Flash, several Green Lanterns, Thor, etc... what is your point? You do realize there is a little thing called PIS? If you are gonna focus on low showings then most comic book characters lose to street levelers. We focus on what is consistent not those 2-3 low showings in 60 years of characters existence.

2015 and yet i still have to explain this to some people...

Karit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge: The sad thing is, the person you replied to has 1000+ posts so he has been here a while.

BlackLegRaph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Most mid-tiers.

Madripoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Madripoor

@atheistknowledge: Geez, why do you have to consider this personal ? I' ve just expressed my opinion and, moreover, I didn' t say anything like "Madara stomps", I just Said he COULD win this... Geez, 2015 and still one can't express his personal opinions..

jesse536801

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By jesse536801

@parichithayerakala: well i definitely understand your point and what can I say other than... We're all chemicals, vitamins and minerals, with vicadin in inner rubes wrapped around the arm

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By AtheistKnowledge

@madripoor: It's not that i am taking it personal it's the fact that i see the same fallacy getting used over and over... and there is so much i can take... quite honestly i expected better from some users. Literally having common sense should stop you from spouting things like "Hulk lost to street level characters once or twice" so he could lose to Madara. Come on... The guy fights and even wins against herald level characters on a constant basis... i mean if i go the opposite way and just consider Hulks high end feats he can LITERALLY one shot the entire Narutoverse with a thunderclap. That one time Spiderman dropped a truck on his head which KO'd him is quite ridiculous when Hulk has several showings of holding grenades and TNT in his mouth that explodes and doesn't harm him in any way and the same Spiderman hurting and breaking his hands on 2 separate occasions when he fought Hulk, not to mention that no selling a tank thrown to the face by Wonderman, literally shows just how PIS the truck KO'ing him in the Spiderman instance is

No Caption Provided

Again, not trying to make it personal or be mean, but you have to agree with me that people should know better...

eliah1102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jesse536801: we are also beings with feelings and a soul. So, yeah there is a difference between a robot/artificial intelligence and a human.