This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by mlunny1121 (431 posts) - - Show Bio

Which demonstrates the most power?

#2 Posted by the_last_kryptonian (1524 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, even a minor ki blast from Broly (who has been surpassed many times over by the end of the series) completely obliterated a planet effortlessly. It was also only charged for a brief second, and he exerted no effort in doing so.

However, since he is not a canon character, I would take this feat with a grain of salt.

If you want canon feats, however. First form Frieza effortlessly destroyed an entire planet with a mere finger. I just don't think any energy attacks in Bleach even come close.

#3 Posted by Thitiki (4325 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by Alakemega123 (1083 posts) - - Show Bio

Bankai probably wins

#5 Edited by the_last_kryptonian (1524 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by Alakemega123 (1083 posts) - - Show Bio

A lot of bankai could destroy a planet but they don't because the only planet they are on in the series is earth. Dragon ball z has more feats of that nature because it takes place in the entire universe.

#7 Posted by Omnicrono (2099 posts) - - Show Bio

DBZ ki blast, easily.

You might want to move this thread to Gen Discussion.

#8 Posted by NighThunder (4777 posts) - - Show Bio

Mods please move

And even raditz's weakest blast could probably destroy any bleach

#9 Posted by colliderz (2815 posts) - - Show Bio

Most of the strong bankais are hax power where as the ki blasts are well destructive power

These are not stuff that you can compare

#10 Posted by mlunny1121 (431 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll move this to general discussion whoops.

#11 Posted by Kazuma_Bushi (999 posts) - - Show Bio

Cell's Kamehameha could destroy a solar system...nothing in bleach compares to that.

#12 Posted by DarkRaiden (8202 posts) - - Show Bio

Bleach cause Baragon or w/e time/death dude's name is.

#13 Posted by homicidalmaniac (8252 posts) - - Show Bio

@thitiki said:

@mlunny1121: Not a battle.

Also DB/Z/GT Vs Anything besides DB related are banned

#14 Posted by Jgames (1691 posts) - - Show Bio

Piccolo in the beginning of dbz can destroy a moon, so yeah no way they beating dbz strongest ki blast

#15 Edited by Dratini1331 (7040 posts) - - Show Bio

DBZ wins hands down in terms of raw power output. they're unloading blasts in the thousands to millions of megaton ranges.

#16 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (11057 posts) - - Show Bio

Even Saiyan Saga blasts would obliderate the strongest attack(In canon) from Bleach. Also, not a battle and feels like this is against the rules.

#17 Posted by Gustofwind (606 posts) - - Show Bio

Well Beerus used a regular ki blast to knock out Buu who was much stronger than someone who could destroy the solar system with a kamehameha. If you mean any ki based attack then Dragonball Z slaughters even more.

#18 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (20208 posts) - - Show Bio

Mismatch..

@darkraiden said:

barragan doesn't even have a bankai... Nor is he a shinigami to have one.

#19 Posted by Emperor_Time (124 posts) - - Show Bio

Raditz pretty much solos the bleachverse.

#20 Edited by All_Mighty_Beyonder (1724 posts) - - Show Bio

Mismatch.

Master Roshi alone could beat a bunch of the strongest Bleach characters

#21 Posted by DarkRaiden (8202 posts) - - Show Bio

Mismatch..

@darkraiden said:

barragan doesn't even have a bankai... Nor is he a shinigami to have one.

He's not? Then IDk probably ki.

#22 Edited by Etheral_Dreams (2268 posts) - - Show Bio

A weak DBZ ki blast >>>>>>>>> Any Bankai

#23 Posted by JustSomeRandomKid (2452 posts) - - Show Bio

Piccolo's effortless Moon busting Ki blasts>>>>>Yamamoto's Bankai, unless Fealtless Ichigo does something about it.

#24 Posted by mlunny1121 (431 posts) - - Show Bio

If Kenpachi had a bankai I doubt Krillin could take him

#25 Posted by Alakemega123 (1083 posts) - - Show Bio

@justsomerandomkid: how does that beat Yamamoto's bankai that is as hot or hotter than the sun @all_mighty_beyonder: master roshi is not beating that bankai that kills everything that comes near it.

#26 Edited by LordMasterGod (223 posts) - - Show Bio

#27 Posted by All_Mighty_Beyonder (1724 posts) - - Show Bio

@justsomerandomkid: how does that beat Yamamoto's bankai that is as hot or hotter than the sun @all_mighty_beyonder: master roshi is not beating that bankai that kills everything that comes near it.

he doesn't need to get near it. Master Roshi is a lot faster than Yamamoto and has long distance techniques like hypnosis, thunder attacks, and the trump card Kamehameha. Yamamoto is a goner.

#28 Edited by Zmasonite (1004 posts) - - Show Bio

InB4thaLock and DBZ easily

#29 Posted by Twix_Right_Side (2322 posts) - - Show Bio

DBZ

#30 Edited by WHAT_DiiCK (195 posts) - - Show Bio

Cell can destroy islands with ki blasts the size of a baseball probably even continents not sure how bankai's can relate

#31 Posted by JustSomeRandomKid (2452 posts) - - Show Bio

@alakemega123: It doesn't matter if it's as hot as the sun or not. Beginning of DBZ Piccolo weak non charged Ki blast would annihilate any Bankai in Bleach.

#32 Edited by Jgames (1691 posts) - - Show Bio

@all_mighty_beyonder: Highly doubt master roshi kamekameha would work since his basic kamekameha are not even city busting. While his strongest kamekameha takes too long to charge and never really been use in the middle of battle. While Yammamoto bankai would turn him to ashes for just being near him. Only advantages he has is probably speed but he not that strong striking wise. Yammamoto should take the majority against him.

#33 Posted by Alakemega123 (1083 posts) - - Show Bio

@justsomerandomkid: thats not even close to being true considering the resiatsu off of any bankai could beat any dragon ball z character

#34 Posted by JustSomeRandomKid (2452 posts) - - Show Bio

@alakemega123: Are you really going down the Bleach Fanboy route? Thats not true whatsoever. The Reiatsu that you speak of would do what exactly to a DBZ character? All DBZ characters can see spirits so it wouldn't be a problem really. The Ki output of DBZ>>>>>any Reiatsu output in Bleach. Don't go down the fanboy route if you truly believe that works on every character in history then it would be a NLF.

#35 Edited by BoringPerson (2655 posts) - - Show Bio

@alakemega123: Hey look, it's another hilariously inane Soul Crush argument!

A rank and file shinigami soul crush wins against Superman easily by releasing his shikai, duh! It's not like Superman has reiatsu or some kind of soul defense against it!

#36 Posted by Alakemega123 (1083 posts) - - Show Bio

@boringperson: i cant tell i your being serious or not

@justsomerandomkid: firstly i am not a bleach fanboy and i find it kind of offensive, and secondly i dont think it will work on every character just on dragon ball z characters because reaitsu can be gained through physical training its how powerful your spirit is

#37 Edited by JustSomeRandomKid (2452 posts) - - Show Bio

@alakemega123: I said dont take the route of a Bleach fanboy, I didn't call you one. But if you were still offended the my apologies. Anyway you do realize what you just said right? "Reiatsu can be gained through physical training it's how strong you spirit is" I do believe you meant can't but even if you meant that it's still not true. By your logic Chad should have been flat on his face when Ichigo used his Bankai on Yammy, but guess what? He wasn't. Same goes for Ishida and Orihime. Heck Gin released his Bankai and Tatsuki wasn't on the floor crawling. Even when Aizen was close by she still was able to move and his power dwarfed anybody's Bankai. Also you do know that Spirit Form Goku>>>Alive Goku right? Spirit Goku is stronger then his alive version. So everything you just said is a mute point.

#38 Posted by Alakemega123 (1083 posts) - - Show Bio

@justsomerandomkid: oh sorry i thought you were calling me a fanboy. I did. Mean cant and also all of the people you were naming were okay because they had especially strong spirits which is why they coul even see soul reapers.

#39 Edited by JustSomeRandomKid (2452 posts) - - Show Bio

@alakemega123: Ishida's Reiatsu output is barely even seated officer level. Tatsuki Reiatsu output isn't even on a fodder Shinigami level and I'm being significantly generous when I say that since she is still a normal human. Chad Reiatsu output is barely Vice Captain level and I'm overrating him a bit when I say that. Orihimes output is the same as Tatsuki's it's on a normal human level. All of these people (by your logic) should have been face down on the floor because of Ichigo's Above Captain Class Reiatsu output, but they wasn't so what are trying to prove really? There's nothing that backs up your claim. Also on top of everything Soul Crushing is a NLF so it shouldn't have even been brought up in the first place.

#40 Posted by the_last_kryptonian (1524 posts) - - Show Bio

@alakemega123: When has a bankai ever come close to destroying a planet?

The most I've seen a Bankai do is level a city. I'd be shocked if anyone in Bleach was continent level at best.

Honestly, Goku caused a country-wide Earthquake merely by transforming. The power output of DBZ characters trumps Bleach Characters.

#41 Edited by ssj_god (7203 posts) - - Show Bio

kaa....mee....haa...mee...haaaaaaaaa...

and there goes bleach earth

ohh .. and saying ki blast means we're not taking account of the spirit bomb right? .. because that'd be the strongest... and it has no upper limit.

#42 Posted by SC (13341 posts) - - Show Bio

@mlunny1121: Hello. I am pretty sure this isn't the first thread you have created that has had users or moderators explain to you that such match ups aren't allowed. Please read the CV Battle rules and guidelines and to be extra clear, basically don't match up any elements from DBZ to anything else thats not DBZ. Thanks.