Stronger Sentry VS Rune King Thor & World Breaker Hulk

• 71 results
JusticeWay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Mentally Stable Sentry , having full knowledge of his powers and potential , vs RKThor & WBHulk , fight to death , all bloodlusted .

Avatar image for the_caped_crusader
The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RKT solos.

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rune King Thor, we can't realistically theorize how powerful Full Potential Sentry is, unless we just call him Molecule Man.

Is that what you're implying?

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By RealityWarper

Sentry.

KingOfKings1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By KingOfKings1

Sentry

KingOfKings1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for the_caped_crusader
The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also, WBH is a non-factor.

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingofkings1: @realitywarper: How does Sentry defeat RKT? If Thor at normal power levels can hold his own against stable Sentry, then there's no way Sentry is winning against a version of Thor that is 1000000000000x more powerful than his normal mainstream version.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper: RKT is a reality warper while Molecule Man is a molecule manipulator. Also, RKT is above that version of Molecule Man; Killemall proved it in a thread I forgot the name of. But I'll try to find it.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper: RKT is a reality warper while Molecule Man is a molecule manipulator. Also, RKT is above that version of Molecule Man; Killemall proved it in a thread I forgot the name of. But I'll try to find it.

It's this one :

I'm pretty sure that RKT isn't above this.

lemonsauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry is one of my favorite characters but I'm really really struggling to believe he Sentry could defeat Rune King Thor....

I'm gonna call it stalemate for now between Sentry and RKT as neither of their upper limits have been discovered....

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RKT.

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper: That is a stronger version of Molecule Man. The one Sentry defeated is nigh-featless as Killemall proved.

Sentry is not any more indestructible than say Thor or Silver Surfer, and we know Sentry can be killed when he wants to be killed. Given Surfer's telepathy, he with no morals should have little problem making Sentry want to die, and bam a massive cosmic blast would kill him.

Also i assume you mean cube beings as opposed to actual cosmic cube (CCU) the later of which have rather unbound feat. Also like i pointed out:

1. It is implied that Molecule Man wanted to die (i.e. the person he created out of his subconcious thought so).

2. Molecule Man obviously seemed drastically depowered, having not heard for about a decade, locked up in a prision which he should have been able to break free anytime he wanted given his power level.

3. Molecule Man history portray him as a jobber and has lost to people he has no business losing against.

4. The only credible feat from Molecule Man attributing to him that powerful was performed by his evil half, and he depowered/ changed himself at the end of the issue.

5. Molecule Man was distracted when Sentry got the upper hand, and given Molecule Man no problem breaking apart Sentry twice before, all of a sudden he goes i cant control your molecules, but what was he doing the other 2 times then? Certainly smells of PIS.

Enough valid reason to believe that feat is questionable.

This one as well:

I am with Floopay here, Molecule Man is also a massive jobber, he has lost to Dr. Doom, Klaw and Aron the Rogue watcher.

Fantastic Four Annual 24: here you see Molecule Man rather handily defeated by Claw

Fantastic Four 373: Here he gets defeated rather easily by a rogue Watcher Aron, you wouldnt normally expect a cosmic cube being to lose that easily, or lose at all to be fair

Fantastic Four Volume 1, 318: Here you see Molecule Man rather easily defeated by Dr. Doom, again kind of shatters the whole cosmic cube thing.

So given Molecule Man's rather disappointing history, i wouldnt just take a feat of beating Molecule Man to claim Sentry is above or even close to a cosmic cube level being specially given almost everyone of his other feat portray otherwise, seem foolhardy.

The only decent feat Molecule Man (Post Retcon) had was against Beyonder, the problem being that was the evil version of Molecule Man, and he intentionally de-powers/ changes himself to normal version (Fantastic Four Annual 27)

Then we have here in the issue which implies Molecule Man wanted to die

Those are people he created himself out of his subconsciousness.

Then we have Sentry only beating him when he was distracted by a giant missile:

So Sentry beat a depowered (Self-depowered), rather featless (at least on any significant level), distracted, Molecule Man who personally sub-consciously wanted to die. Certainly does seem he should be above a cosmic cube being, when another cosmic cube being, someone who Molecule Man beat, had his powers temporarily stolen by Dr. Doom and Spiderman, the latter of which had the power for only a nanosecond and he remade all reality, unless you believe Void has that kind of power. The kinds of feats cosmic cubes have performed dwarf Galactus in terms of powers, saying Sentry was proven to be beyond a cube seems very unfair, like Thanos being able to replace the sentinence of the universe with a cosmic cube (a cosmic cube also made Dr. Doom master of the universe), Korvac re-creating time a 100 times over with a cosmic cube, then we have cosmic cubes being said to be more powerful than Galactus and Reed using cosmic cube to re-create Galactus, Reed with cosmic cube also broke the 4th Wall and was capable of materializing cosmic book character into real fighting characters in his universe. Knowing the scope and power of a cosmic cube and what Void did at the end of the series, i do not think Void should be consider as powerful as a cosmic cube/ cosmic cube beings.

It happened in this thread: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/silver-surfer-vs-sentryvoid-738314/?page=2

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ThEBeStOfTheBeST

It's Between Rune King Thor and The Sentry .... Molecule man.

Hulk is Non-Factor here !!

AgentofChaos1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry stomps any version of Thor . RunekingThor has no feats to suggest that he is powerful than odin .

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By destinyman75

@agentofchaos1: um no lol of Thor was powerful enough to kill the void even if he wanted it. RKT is many many times more powerful. Its common knowledge that he is at LEAST two times more powerful. Those who sit above the shadow toyed and tormented Odin and he was powerless to stop them. RKT effortlessly one shoted them. And Necro thor is even more dangerous. RKT also became one with the universe and could tell what every living thing in the universe was thinking he could easily know what sentry was going to do before before he did it. I like sentry but he's not matching RKT

fabulousness17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By fabulousness17

@destinyman75:

Void was about to kill Thor earlier in the fight. Thor was literally on the ground dying before Loki got the stones. He is no match for Void.

As for the fight, If Void is allowed then I would favor Sentry over Thor based off feats only.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fabulousness17: Yes he defeated regular Thor then Thor asked for his father's aid then Odin force came and void sensed more power in thor since he now had the power to kill void he asked for death and he received it. If regular Odin force is more powerful then void and RKT is many times more powerful then that??? Also RKT effortlessly one armed Magnog who is many times stronger then either sentry or thor . Just don't see a chance for sentry against RKT..regular Thor good fight sentry wins. (Of) thor sentry great fight edge to Of thor. RKT is just leagues above

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#21  Edited By APEX_pretador

Thor solos lol

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

fabulousness17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By fabulousness17

@destinyman75: All of what you are saying is wrong. I think you need to reread Siege. My only point was that Thor was being killed by the Void before Loki helped out. Thor didn't even hurt the Void until after everyone was amped with the Rune Stones. In fact, this is how Thor was ending the fight before Loki got help:

No Caption Provided

By feats only, which is what I am going by, Void can beat RKT.

Mangog was depowered in that arc. Thor even says, "I see your magic fails you."

I think Void can win here.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fabulousness17: I have to respecfuly disagree. OFT is enough to kill void. RKT is Leagues above that. None of those feats of sentry comes close to RKT sentry was knocked out by a carrier not in RKT's league. Magnog was not depowerd magic failed him as in RKT was leagues above

GoldenGuardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As a sentry fan, rkt stomps harder than hulk vs Heidi.

Seriously, mm was unstable that day, he wanted just to be alone. It's his fear of society that destroyed mm, not sentry alone. It's still a good feat for sentry, but until we don't know exactly what it is that gives him powers (clearly is not the serum), we cannot place him beyond sky father tier

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Jonez_

Say whatcha want about his mental stability, WW Hulk has given him trouble.

fabulousness17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@destinyman75:

I honestly don't even think OFT has done enough to say that he can beat Void.

Knocked out by a carrier? Now you are just trying to lowball. Besides, even it is still better durability than RKT showed (which was nothing).

And again your wrong. Magic failed Mangog because Loki took it from him. It had nothing to do with Thor.

I will gladly debate anyone who feels Thor wins here.

We can agree to disagree though.

Avatar image for deactivated-59dfd33ed3601
deactivated-59dfd33ed3601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RKT solos. Hulk might beat him too.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By destinyman75

@fabulousness17: true good to debate. Rkt did not need to show durability nobody came close to hurting him. Not even the gods of gods who are way above sentry Okt did kill void so I can say he at least had the power to do so

fabulousness17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@destinyman75:

Nobody tried to hurt Thor. The only person who engaged him didn't have his powers.

The Gods aren't way above Sentry based on feats.

Thor didn't have the power to kill Void. In fact, Void was fighting teams of people, not just Thor. So it wasn't a one on one fight. Also, Thor couldn't even harm Void until he (and everyone else) was amped up by external power. Even then, it took a helicarrier that ultimately gave Bob enough control to beg to be killed. Even then, Thor killed the Void when he still didn't have full control of his himself. This is evident when the Void said, "Kill Me!!"

So please, get the facts straight before try saying this.

incursion2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ahhhh I remember threads like this...good times...

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RKT still solos

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fabulousness17: while that is true okt did have that power because he did in fact kill void as asked. Nobody he encountered wanted to fight rkt. Rkt he casualy riped open the veil to surtrs realm ( which even Odin could not do) then forced surtur to forge a new hammer for him surtur is above Odin and he was afraid of rkt he was never afraid of Odin. Sentry beats regular thor but okt is slightly above rkt is leagues above

wakandaaaa123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RKT wins why is world breaker hulk even hear

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

Hulk gets lolstomped and Sentry gets stomped.

fabulousness17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@destinyman75:

You are really missing the point here. We can just ignore the events of Siege since you have clearly never read it.

RKT didn't force Surtur to make a new hammer for him. He simply asked him (made a deal with him). Surtur was fully ready to fight RKT.

Surtur was not afraid of RKT.

Based off of feats only, Void would win.

I am well versed in both arcs while you are clearly not. Lets just agree to disagree.

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk gets lolstomped and Sentry gets stomped.

How does Sentry lolstomp WBH?

The only one getting lolstomped here is Sentry by RKT.

In fact this is a mismatch.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By KrleAvenger

@atheistknowledge: Yes it is a mismatch. Also how will WB hold any better than the Sentry? A guy who can't be killed by Molecule Man?

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger: This isn't Sentry vs RKT vs WBH. It's Sentry vs RKT and WBH as a team. Bendis MoleculeMan you mean? The same MM who had trouble altering the molecule structure of Daken... Yea sorry Sentry does not operate on that level(not even with the Void) where he can just overpower and kill someone who actually is by feats multiversal and recently possibly omniversal. It was one of the worst cases of PIS and that's pretty much it.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge said:

@krleavenger: This isn't Sentry vs RKT vs WBH. It's Sentry vs RKT and WBH as a team.

Inmy head it was RKT vs Sentry and Wb because this is even crazier mismatch LOL.

Bendis MoleculeMan you mean? The same MM who had trouble altering the molecule structure of Daken... Yea sorry Sentry does not operate on that level(not even with the Void) where he can just overpower and kill someone who actually is by feats multiversal and recently possibly omniversal.

First thing: I never said he is one the level of RK. I myself said Sentry gets stomped so chil.

Two: Rune King is only Multi Pocket Dimensional Buster so he is not even Universal and nowhere near Multiversal and Omniversal. If you talk about MM, I'm well aware how that version was a lot weaker and again LOL I said Sentry gets stomped.

It was one of the worst cases of PIS and that's pretty much it.

What icase is PIS? This version of MM was a lot weaker since he had some problems with Daken (probably because of second retcon of the Beyonder in the Illuminati and since the two are connected MM is probably weaker because of the second retcon).So Sentry killing him is not PIS because he killed a weaker version.

fabulousness17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Would any of you guys like to tell me how RKT beats Sentry/Void based off feats?

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By destinyman75

@fabulousness17: I have read them several times actually. I'm very well versed in Thor since the early 80's in fact. True I may be not remembering correctly don't know until I find the issues and check. But I do know surtur didn't want any part of rkt and anyone who makes him forge a hammer for him is above sentry. But I digress and as you say agree to disagree. Salute

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fabulousness17: He is Nigh-Omniscient, he easily defeated Surtur and his demons without Mjolnir (Surtur is a spowerful as Odin) and made World Tree cease to exist.

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rune king thor solos

Thorthunder98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

RKT solos

fabulousness17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@destinyman75:

I was questioning your knowledge concerning the Sentry, not Thor.

And I agree; lets agree to disagree.

@krleavenger: Him being truly neigh-omniscient based off feats alone is very debatable, he never fought Surtur, and to my knowledge, he only opened up a hole in the tree which was about 50 feet in diameter. If the tree died later, then it was probably due to Ragnorak ending. Have scans to support this?

None of these will help him in a fight with a bloodlusted Sentry.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fabulousness17: I'll telll you one thing, he enden the Raganrok forever and killed TWSAIS who are said to be Gods of Gods.

fabulousness17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fabulousness17: I'll telll you one thing, he enden the Raganrok forever and killed TWSAIS who are said to be Gods of Gods.

He didn't kill TWSAIS in battle. He simply destroyed the thread that was holding everything together. This is hardly a feat.

Also, I just want to point out that I know by power-gauging and knowledge that RKT is more powerful. I just pointed out from the beginning that based off feats, Void would win. I just don't want you to think I am low-balling Thor.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers