#1 Posted by Tone702 (108 posts) - - Show Bio

I know WW Hulk walked right through the mutants rather easily. But, Namor wasn't in that fight and  the others didn't fight simultaneously so I figured with the help of the other four at the same time, it levels the playing field.  
 
Namor, Colossus, Strong Guy, Warpath and Captain Britain vs. WW Hulk 
 
Namor is fully hydrated, and the X people side are all blood lusted. On a deserted beach, to the death, no prep. 

#2 Posted by God_Spawn (37950 posts) - - Show Bio

Namor is useless. Warpath is useless, Strong Guy gets taken out easily again, if it's current Colossus he solos, if not he gets crushed again, and idk what use Captain Britain wiill be. Isn't he like 90 tons?

Moderator
#3 Posted by Tone702 (108 posts) - - Show Bio

Namor is useless? 

#4 Posted by God_Spawn (37950 posts) - - Show Bio

For the most part thoughI just noticed the beach nearby. The only reason he even poses a mild threat here is because the beach is nearby. Even then, he was able to beat a significantly weaker, dumber Hulk back in the day and did so by dragging him in the water. WWH is leagues above where he was since then and Namor hasn't gotten any stronger. Namor really can't handle a punch from the Hulk. And everyone else on the team can get taken out quickly or BFR'd except idk too much about Captain Britain so I can't say about him. .

Moderator
#5 Edited by Illuminatus (9509 posts) - - Show Bio
@god_spawn said:

For the most part thoughI just noticed the beach nearby. The only reason he even poses a mild threat here is because the beach is nearby. Even then, he was able to beat a significantly weaker, dumber Hulk back in the day and did so by dragging him in the water. WWH is leagues above where he was since then and Namor hasn't gotten any stronger. Namor really can't handle a punch from the Hulk. And everyone else on the team can get taken out quickly or BFR'd except idk too much about Captain Britain so I can't say about him. .

Namor can't handle punches from Black Bolt or Thor whilst fighting in the rain. I have no idea why people keep trying to make him out too be some amazingly strong character. 
 
And I'm not sure Cap is a non-factor, seeing as he has flight and some decent agility. But yeah, he's around 90 tons.
#6 Posted by OmegaTheDestroyer (1009 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: @Illuminatus: I think Cap is stronger then 90 tons these days, but I could be wrong.

#7 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: Cap should be more than 90 tonnes.

#8 Posted by Illuminatus (9509 posts) - - Show Bio
@OmegaTheDestroyer said:

 @Illuminatus: I think Cap is stronger then 90 tons these days, but I could be wrong.

Really? 
#9 Posted by God_Spawn (37950 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus: That's why I am asking. I know he has gone through a series of upgrades over the past few years, I just don't know if he has reached class 100 yet but is a minimum of 90. Considering him and Namor are the only potential problems due to water being nearby and flight if Namor doesn't get one shotted. WWH wasn't stupid, if he sees an ocean nearby, I doubt he wouldn't one shot or extremely damage Namor so he can take him with a second blow.

Moderator
#10 Posted by Illuminatus (9509 posts) - - Show Bio
@god_spawn said:

@Illuminatus: That's why I am asking. I know he has gone through a series of upgrades over the past few years, I just don't know if he has reached class 100 yet but is a minimum of 90. Considering him and Namor are the only potential problems due to water being nearby and flight if Namor doesn't get one shotted. WWH wasn't stupid, if he sees an ocean nearby, I doubt he wouldn't one shot or extremely damage Namor so he can take him with a second blow.

We're talking about Captain Britain, right? I can't say for sure I know what strength level he is at these days. I haven't been staying up to date with the character and figured I would ascertain more clarity on him when Remender's run on Secret Avengers gets collected.  
 
WWH was able to contend with Sentry's flight speed and strength, as well as energy projection. I really don't think Namor or Cap are as powerful as Bob was during WWH, so I would use that as an argument against anyone who says Namor and Cap can somehow blitz him into the water. 
#11 Posted by God_Spawn (37950 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus: Yeah I was talking about him. Should have been more specific.

Namor wasn't as powerful as Bob when he wasn't even focusing on Namor lol and I doubt Cap is as well. Meh on that argument. Sentry kinda flew into his fist face first then they had a face punching contest. You can say he was able to land hits in between Sentry's punches though.

Moderator
#12 Posted by Illuminatus (9509 posts) - - Show Bio
@god_spawn said:

Namor wasn't as powerful as Bob when he wasn't even focusing on Namor lol and I doubt Cap is as well. Meh on that argument. Sentry kinda flew into his fist face first then they had a face punching contest. You can say he was able to land hits in between Sentry's punches though.

Lol, good observation. A thunderclap should take care of Namor, assuming he doesn't fly face-first into Hulk's closed fist as well.
#13 Posted by OmegaTheDestroyer (1009 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus said:

@OmegaTheDestroyer said:

@Illuminatus: I think Cap is stronger then 90 tons these days, but I could be wrong.

Really?

I wanna say that I read that but I'm not 100% sure.

#14 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33633 posts) - - Show Bio
@Tone702: Since when as Cap been an X person?
Online
#15 Posted by Wyldsong (5596 posts) - - Show Bio

@OmegaTheDestroyer said:

@Illuminatus said:

@OmegaTheDestroyer said:

@Illuminatus: I think Cap is stronger then 90 tons these days, but I could be wrong.

Really?

I wanna say that I read that but I'm not 100% sure.

Everything I can find states 90 tons, though this is not confirmed via the actual comics.

If current Colossus is still the Jugger-Colossus, then I'd give the team a good chance at taking this.

#16 Posted by Tone702 (108 posts) - - Show Bio

I included him because of Excaliber, I know it was a bit of a reach and he isn't a mutant, but I wanted another strong hero in there.

#17 Posted by Wyldsong (5596 posts) - - Show Bio

@Tone702 said:

I included him because of Excaliber, I know it was a bit of a reach and he isn't a mutant, but I wanted another strong hero in there.

I see no problem with it, since plenty of X-people have been in Excalibur (Kitty Pride, Nightcrawler, Colossus, Psylocke, Juggs, etc). Excalibur is basically an X-book like any other with all the past line ups.

#18 Posted by cosmicallyaware1 (4348 posts) - - Show Bio

can we pull in alternate reality x-people tha have been established?

#19 Posted by Tone702 (108 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm open to suggestions, lol. 

#20 Posted by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio

Capt Britain was described in the MI13 comic after his rebirth as being at least as strong as he was before (90 tonnes), as well as durable etc. it was not defined if he was stronger. However he could grow weaker and more vulnerable if his confidence waned. And as for this fight, WWH takes this.

#21 Posted by Tone702 (108 posts) - - Show Bio

What do you say we add Gentle to the mix. Remember, this is a team effort now. 
 
Namor, Warpath, Colossus (current), Strong Guy, Gentle and Captain Britain vs. WW Hulk on a beach.

#22 Posted by karetaker (1565 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: idk if current colossus solos. WWH was able to completely STOP Juggernauts forward momentum. if they had an extended battle at that time i have no idea who would win. but that may have been PIS so who cares

#23 Posted by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio

@Tone702: Are you saying that it is Colossus with the power of Juggernaut ?

#24 Posted by Backflip (2266 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap isn't 90 tons, he has feats that place him in the 500 ton bracket (Case in point, during New Excalibur he lifted an aeroplane which on panel, was stated to be more than 400 tons), so he's arguably one of Marvel's strongest Superheroes. He's definitely not a non factor and aside from Colossus should be the strongest one here.

#25 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know how a fight between Colossus with Cytorraks power would end. WWHulk easily wipes out everyone else on the team, but is Colossus as powerful as Juggernaut?

Moderator
#26 Posted by Bo88gdan (4414 posts) - - Show Bio

HULKS WINS !

#27 Edited by God_Spawn (37950 posts) - - Show Bio

@karetaker: ...No he didn't. Hulk just sidestepped Marko and let him BFR himself who in turn, didn't bother turning back around.

Edit: Are you sure you're not confusing him with War Hulk?

Moderator
#28 Posted by Killemall (18598 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@god_spawn: Cap should be more than 90 tonnes.

He also has reality warping powers to certain limits dont know if that works outside Neverland, he did this to KO Juggernaut in the past.

#29 Posted by Killemall (18598 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

@karetaker: ...No he didn't. Hulk just sidestepped Marko and let him BFR himself who in turn, didn't bother turning back around.

Well Hulk has handle Juggernaut in the past though, he has thrown Juggernaut into mountains (BFR) and all but yeah juggernaut once almost killed hulk so I still think juggernaut , even Colossus as him, should take the majority.

#30 Posted by God_Spawn (37950 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: I fail to see why you're telling me this when it had nothing to with what I said to karetaker?

Moderator
#31 Posted by Killemall (18598 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

@Killemall: I fail to see why you're telling me this when it had nothing to with what I said to karetaker?

oh no i was just saying along the lines what you have said giving forth few examples. Trying to add to what you have said that the fight was PIS and there has been more than once hulk has faced the juggernaut and the only way he has won was PIS which made little sense.

#32 Posted by cosmicallyaware1 (4348 posts) - - Show Bio

ok, so i would like to add an alternate reality X-person into the mix. Thunderbird from original exiles run who was apocolypse's horesman of WAR. Feats included knocking a version of the Hulk out and punching a hole in galactus armor....think he could solo WWH.

#33 Posted by laflux (16218 posts) - - Show Bio

WWH stomps, as long as colossus is not juggernaut

#34 Posted by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio

@Backflip: yes Cap is rated at 90 tonnes on the Marvel Strength Scale. I know better than anyone that it does really convey how much he can actually lift (I have been saying this for years on the Vine). In fact most Marvel powerhouses can lift thousands of tonnes or far more but are still rated below 100 tonnes. However the rating at 90 tonnes shows that he is not considered by Marvel to be as strong as some other powerhouses like the Thing or Colossus, both of whom are near the 100 tonne level.

#35 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@god_spawn: Cap should be more than 90 tonnes.

He also has reality warping powers to certain limits dont know if that works outside Neverland, he did this to KO Juggernaut in the past.

Oh thanks for the help.

#36 Posted by Tone702 (108 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes it's Colossus as Juggs

#37 Posted by Strider92 (16616 posts) - - Show Bio

Team wins due to Colossus Jug

#38 Posted by Enosisik (1153 posts) - - Show Bio

Colossus hasn't done anything Jugg like yet. Hulk thunder claps them all down or throws them into the sun.