madrid_san

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By madrid_san

Random battle

They do not know each other's strength levels, powers, skills.

Morals are on

They fight inside a hotel room and terrain can be used and destroyed.

The direct approach - X-Factor #227
The direct approach - X-Factor #227
No Caption Provided
Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By Edgeworth_11

Batman loses... than sits on a toilet

Libertyprime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Libertyprime

@Edgeworth_11 said:

Batman loses... than sits on a toilet

lawl

Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Edgeworth_11

@Libertyprime: what is LAWL?

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#5  Edited By Billy Batson

@Edgeworth_11 said:

@Libertyprime: what is LAWL?

same as lol.
BB

madrid_san

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By madrid_san

by the way, it's not movie Bats. Just love this pic lol

Phaedrusgr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Phaedrusgr

If Batsy has some of his explosives or something like that, he could take him, but it would be very difficult. Strong guy is really strong (that's new), but the real problem is his durability. I'll give 7/10 to him.

Avatar image for eatmore_payless
eatmore_payless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By eatmore_payless

Bat's with or w/out prep. Remember batman is a very versatile fighter, and he can study his opponents weakness while in a match, remember when he fought the Talon, where he is totally unprepared and survive the assasination.

TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#9  Edited By TheGoldenOne
Strong Guy.
Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Edgeworth_11

Strong Guy just needs a love tap.

Kurupted13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Kurupted13

Even though Bats is a versatile fighter he wouldn't defeat Strong guy

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Killemall

Strong guy is really Strong for batman .. do i sound like hulk now ?? o_O

Void_Paladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Void_Paladin

His strength is meaningless seeing as I don't know how he's tagging Batman without any king of h2h skill. Furthermore, pressure points and knock-out pellets go a long way when dealing with enhanced durability.

Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Edgeworth_11

@Void_Paladin said:

His strength is meaningless seeing as I don't know how he's tagging Batman without any king of h2h skill. Furthermore, pressure points and knock-out pellets go a long way when dealing with enhanced durability.

He is skilled enough to hit him and he only needs one hit really, even a glancing hit would put Bats down. I never seen Batman start with gas pellets and pressure points with Bat's level strength would probably just tickle Guido. Than that would put Batman in range to get swatted.

Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

Batman is a versatile fighter with a good amount of speed and strength coupled with his H2H fighting skills and technique as well as his smarts and ability to exploit weaknesses should get him this IMO.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Stronger

Strong Guy is much stronger,but I give this to Batman because of his gadgets

Avatar image for the_mayhem_theory
The_Mayhem_Theory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Assuming that Batman uses gadgets against Strong Guy, the objects making contact with Guido's body would have their kinetic energy absorbed and thus make him stronger. Batman's hand-to-hand skills might not hold up as the kinetic energy produced by his attacks would also be absorbed.
Void_Paladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Void_Paladin

@Edgeworth_11 said:

@Void_Paladin said:

He is skilled enough to hit him and he only needs one hit really, even a glancing hit would put Bats down. I never seen Batman start with gas pellets and pressure points with Bat's level strength would probably just tickle Guido. Than that would put Batman in range to get swatted.

Since when is Strong guy fast or skilled enough to tag Batman one on one. They start in a hotel room, meaning as soon as he misses Bruce once...a wall or dresser is getting destroyed. Batman, after hitting him one time will notice his meta-human durability. From there knock-out pellets or pressure points would be the obvious solution, even if you're not the worlds greatest detective.

Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Edgeworth_11

@Void_Paladin said:

@Edgeworth_11 said:

@Void_Paladin said:

Since when is Strong guy fast or skilled enough to tag Batman one on one. They start in a hotel room, meaning as soon as he misses Bruce once...a wall or dresser is getting destroyed. Batman, after hitting him one time will notice his meta-human durability. From there knock-out pellets or pressure points would be the obvious solution, even if you're not the worlds greatest detective.

Guido is pretty intelligent. Batman would be flat on the floor by the time he figures out Guido's powers.

Void_Paladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Void_Paladin

@Edgeworth_11 said:

@Void_Paladin said:

@Edgeworth_11 said:

@Void_Paladin said:

Guido is pretty intelligent. Batman would be flat on the floor by the time he figures out Guido's powers.

Being pretty intelligent isn't enough to stop the worlds greatest detective from detecting that the guy who punched a hole in the wall is very strong. Bruce should also have an easy time figuring out his durability via punching him.

The_Mayhem_Theory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Void_Paladin said:

@Edgeworth_11 said:

@Void_Paladin said:

@Edgeworth_11 said:

@Void_Paladin said:

Being pretty intelligent isn't enough to stop the worlds greatest detective from detecting that the guy who punched a hole in the wall is very strong. Bruce should also have an easy time figuring out his durability via punching him.

Could the same be said about figuring out how Guido's powers work while attacking him? It would be as easy for Guido to find out that Batman is a normal human (at peak human level), considering Batman evading his strikes and using gadgets.
Void_Paladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Void_Paladin

@The_Mayhem_Theory said:

@Void_Paladin said:

@Edgeworth_11 said:

@Void_Paladin said:

@Edgeworth_11 said:

@Void_Paladin said:

Could the same be said about figuring out how Guido's powers work while attacking him? It would be as easy for Guido to find out that Batman is a normal human (at peak human level), considering Batman evading his strikes and using gadgets.

True, but I don't think that knowledge will help him unless he has a defense for Bruce's gadgets. I do agree that if he could get a hit in, Batman would be done for. Still, I think Bruce's h2h skills, speed, and experience dealing with meta-humans should get him a win here.

The_Mayhem_Theory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Void_Paladin said:

True, but I don't think that knowledge will help him unless he has a defense for Bruce's gadgets. I do agree that if he could get a hit in, Batman would be done for. Still, I think Bruce's h2h skills, speed, and experience dealing with meta-humans should get him a win here.
Strong Guy's defense against Batman's hand-to-hand skills (utilizing weapons included) would be his absorption of kinetic energy, increasing his strength (as well as durability). The stronger and more durable he becomes, the more he's able to endure. With that in mind, it may be difficult for Batman to use any pressure points, especially since Guido's body grows as he absorbs, making him deformed; possibly in turn closing any crevices to those pressure points. Experience with meta-humans isn't an advantage.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#24  Edited By Erik

@madrid_san:

Is that an actual pic from the movie? Batman's suit looks terrible now.

Void_Paladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Void_Paladin

@The_Mayhem_Theory said:

@Void_Paladin said:

Strong Guy's defense against Batman's hand-to-hand skills (utilizing weapons included) would be his absorption of kinetic energy, increasing his strength (as well as durability). The stronger and more durable he becomes, the more he's able to endure. With that in mind, it may be difficult for Batman to use any pressure points, especially since Guido's body grows as he absorbs, making him deformed; possibly in turn closing any crevices to those pressure points. Experience with meta-humans isn't an advantage.

Hmm, good point. Perhaps pressure points won't work here.

Actually, experience against meta-humans is an advantage. It allows him to, swallow fear, think of possible solutions faster than others who have never encountered similar opponents, and continue with the fight as normal instead of loosing a step or getting momentarily stunned due to surprise. Experience is why Bruce still does better against meta-humans than Cassandra, despite her being his physical superior, having the ability to body-read, and having top-tier h2h skills.

Strong guy still has no defense for knock-out pellets and I'm not sure how well he can handle electricity.

thanobomb1124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#26  Edited By thanobomb1124
@Void_Paladin

@The_Mayhem_Theory said:

@Void_Paladin said:

Actually, experience against meta-humans is an advantage. It allows him to, swallow fear, think of possible solutions faster than others who have never encountered similar opponents, and continue with the fight as normal instead of loosing a step or getting momentarily stunned due to surprise. Experience is why Bruce still does better against meta-humans than Cassandra, despite her being his physical superior, having the ability to body-read, and having top-tier h2h skills.

Strong guy still has no defense for knock-out pellets and I'm not sure how well he can handle electricity.

Strong guy Should win
The_Mayhem_Theory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Void_Paladin said:

Experience differs with each meta-human Batman faces, but that's not to say that he'd know exactly what he's fighting and how to deter them. The concept of pressure points is removed since Guido's basic defense is growth in size and shape, strength and durability during and/or after absorption. I've never witnessed Guido being knocked unconscious by gas or weaker foes or even be struck by electricity, so I'm open to anything. I also believe that he has trained with M (Monet), who is superior to him in just about every aspect. I can't visualize any conclusions to Batman winning against Guido.
ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#28  Edited By ReVamp

SGuy.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#29  Edited By termiteone4ever

There is no way batman beating him unless he can Pull his utility belt out quick enough to pull off some gas or freeze

Void_Paladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Void_Paladin

@The_Mayhem_Theory: @thanobomb1124:

Strong guy still needs to breath. There's nothing in his power set that says he should be immune to knock out gas. Batman's faster and much, much more skilled. I don't see Strong guy hitting him with even one punch before he falls to one of Bruce's gadgets.

Stompa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Stompa

Strong Guy wins this easily. Bats is good and if he knew his power in advance Bats would win but without prep Bats gets destroyed.

The_Mayhem_Theory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Void_Paladin said:

@The_Mayhem_Theory: @thanobomb1124:

Strong guy still needs to breath. There's nothing in his power set that says he should be immune to knock out gas. Batman's faster and much, much more skilled. I don't see Strong guy hitting him with even one punch before he falls to one of Bruce's gadgets.

No doubt he isn't immune, but his enhanced physiology could be a factor to how potent the gas would be. Batman being faster and more skilled is partial to Strong Guy's attacks, as Batman has been hit by Grundy several times despite Grundy being slower and less skilled. Is there a way you can assess the gadgets (specifically the gas and electricity) on characters of similar power-sets to Guido (while keeping in mind how Guido's powers work) used by Batman?
Void_Paladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Void_Paladin

@The_Mayhem_Theory:

Batman being hit by Grundy and not dying is beyond me. Still, if we accept this as legit, than it only goes to show that Bruce can take several hits from strong guy, Grundy being much stronger than him. The zombie can go toe to toe with Superman on a good day, but can't one-shot Bruce...sigh.

As for Batman's gadgets working on someone with a similar power set...I might be able to dig up some times he used knock-out gas/electricity/sonic attacks vs opponents like Blockbuster who have enhanced strength/durability. Still, I can't remember him ever dealing with anyone who absorbed kinetic energy. There was a guy who absorbed kinetic energy in Gotham for a while, but he was running under Catwoman. I don't think him and Bruce ever fought.

I believe gas/electricity/sonic attacks should work, but as for proving it beyond a reasonable doubt...that may be difficult. I'll return if I'm able to dig something up.

The_Mayhem_Theory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Void_Paladin said:

@The_Mayhem_Theory:

Batman being hit by Grundy and not dying is beyond me. Still, if we accept this as legit, than it only goes to show that Bruce can take several hits from strong guy, Grundy being much stronger than him. The zombie can go toe to toe with Superman on a good day, but can't one-shot Bruce...sigh.

As for Batman's gadgets working on someone with a similar power set...I might be able to dig up some times he used knock-out gas/electricity/sonic attacks vs opponents like Blockbuster who have enhanced strength/durability. Still, I can't remember him ever dealing with anyone who absorbed kinetic energy. There was a guy who absorbed kinetic energy in Gotham for a while, but he was running under Catwoman. I don't think him and Bruce ever fought.

I believe gas/electricity/sonic attacks should work, but as for proving it beyond a reasonable doubt...that may be difficult. I'll return if I'm able to dig something up.

I won't refute Batman being capable of taking shots from Strong Guy, the punishment alone is enough to put him down. Lol. As always, the Grundy-Superman-Batman fiasco is commonly referred to as Plot Induced Stupidity. I'm unsure whether absorption of kinetic energy is a consistent thing for DC as it is for Marvel. I can try and find some scans of Guido fending off gas, electricity and sonics, but I can't guarantee I'd confirm them.
Void_Paladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Void_Paladin

@The_Mayhem_Theory: Are we agreed than, that if electricity/sonics/gas will work than it's a win for Batman. While, if they do not, then it's a win for Strong guy?

The_Mayhem_Theory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Void_Paladin said:

@The_Mayhem_Theory: Are we agreed than, that if electricity/sonics/gas will work than it's a win for Batman. While, if they do not, then it's a win for Strong guy?

I can't say. Both can be debated further even if confirmed to work or not.
Void_Paladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Void_Paladin

@The_Mayhem_Theory: I suppose your right. Even if those particular gadgets didn't work, I could probably think of at least another couple of reasons to back Batman in this. I suppose the same is true on your side for Strong man.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#38  Edited By HellionVulcan

@The_Mayhem_Theory said:

Assuming that Batman uses gadgets against Strong Guy, the objects making contact with Guido's body would have their kinetic energy absorbed and thus make him stronger. Batman's hand-to-hand skills might not hold up as the kinetic energy produced by his attacks would also be absorbed.

This big time .

SexualLobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By SexualLobster

I want to say Batman, but at the same time I just don't see it happening without plot devices.

Bright_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Bright_Blade

@The_Mayhem_Theory said:

@Void_Paladin said:

SG hits the ground. Batman looses his footing. SG backhands him FTW!

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By nefarious

Strong Guy breaks Batman's back.

Void_Paladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Void_Paladin

@Bright_Blade said:

@The_Mayhem_Theory said:

@Void_Paladin said:

SG hits the ground. Batman looses his footing. SG backhands him FTW!

No.

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By RoyalDivinity

Batman's gadgets is enough.

Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Edgeworth_11

The gadgets would make Guido stronger. Something Batman does not need.

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By sandiego008

Strong guy wins this ..

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

Guido for the win.

monkey_d_joe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

mutantheroic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strong guy.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If only Batman had experience fighting stronger opponents than him, darn....

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

Strong Guy isn't impressive enough to defeat Batman before Bruce inevitably either knocks him out with sleeping gas or finds another way to win without necessarily having to punch him up.