11, actually.

Avatar image for deactivated-627010180bd2d
deactivated-627010180bd2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Good fight but Godzilla wins in the end.

Bluff_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for supersaiyan_danger
Supersaiyan_Danger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No. Just no. Striker is nowhere near as large n heavy as the big G, even without atomic breath Godzilla would death stomp. This is a complete mismatch, they've already done a battle with all of the jaegers shown in the movie vs Godzilla n they lost. N I never heard this punching with the force if a nuke bit, but even then when u apply a lot of force to a small area vs a larger area, you get a puncture wound instead of dispersing the force throughout the target which would cause more damage. As we all know, punctures are lols for Godzilla given his regen so...yea plus he's survived a nuke anyway np so I dont even see the debate here. Striker won't last 5 minutes and if he does.... thats a mistake.

Supersaiyan_Danger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thelocust619: That thread is mute... Completely stupid! Godzilla is not FTL, no proof he could tank a Black hole. And everybody was just learning about The Jaegars.

- Oh so Godzilla tanked a nuke huh?

How about 7-10 of them to the face!!!!

Striker with all 5 Jaegars kill Godzilla in the mismatch your talking about.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bluff_: Eureka destroys good ol' zilla.

- The only Mark-5 Jaeger

- Has a punch with the kinetic energy of a nuke

- Has 9 Kaiju kills

If you meant the 1998 american "zilla", then yea. How many kaiju he beat is irrelevant, what generation machine he is is irrelevant, and Godzilla has 100 feet on him at least and more than twice the girth, Slattern roughed Striker up hard in one shot n still wasnt as large as godzilla. N u cant say the pressure added to the damage cuz gypsy took the entire ocean with a broken robot leg n was fine so Godzilla >slattern<=striker eureka And not saying it would make much difference over striker, but Showa Godzilla knows martial arts too lol

Godzilla wins via size, weight, nuclear pulse, possible magnetic powers, raw strength which far exceeds Striker's, close range wrestling skills, n bloodlust makes this just sad.

Supersaiyan_Danger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thelocust619: no it's not irrelevant, each of those Kaijus could tank a 300 kiloton warhead like its nothing. None Godzilla's monster could tank that much force and only Godzilla could.

- The pilots know Martial arts too and Lol at raw strength > Eureka.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By thelocust619

@supersaiyan_danger: the martial arts thinag was a joke referring to a time Godzilla literally did karate or something for lols. N....yea they all could.In Godzillas universe, most kaiju were completely immune to man made weapons. In fact that was sorta the point. Godzilla was even created by getting hit by a nuke before getting his powers. Most of Godzillas greater threats are stronger than he is like king ghidora or space Godzilla, biollante....so that statement about how only Godzilla could take that much force says....u probably don't know much about Godzilla, huh? Also, the nuke thing is bull. A stage 1 kaiju took 3 nukes to die but a stage 4 took one at the bottom of the ocean n was toast....n two nukes>one big one, n 3 nukes>>one big one so explain that lol. And Striker does have fighting skills, I am actually a Pacific Rim fan I loved every second of it, but that means nothing here. To fight he has to get close, if he gets close Godzillas gonna wrestle him n with that weight advantage he's beat. Striker was pretty much maxed out just managing Slatterns weight, n Godzilla is bigger and can toss monsters far heavier than he is. I said b4, Godzilla beat all 4 movie jaegers. Striker dies, dude. Sorry.

Also, Strikers 11 wins were mostly 2 on 1 in his favor. Not as impressive now

Supersaiyan_Danger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thelocust619: The difference between the three nukes vs 1 Mega Nuke.....

Well 1,400,000 (Tanking) >>> 900,000 tons (Dying)

And here's the flaw with Godzilla...

He has lifting strength while Jaegars have striking power. The key element to win fights

- Oh and just because your stronger doesn't mean your more powerful... Yeah Godzilla tanked a nuke but if the other characters haven't or there are no stats saying they could then we can't assume they could.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By thelocust619

@supersaiyan_danger: lifting strength is what you use in wrestling, and again, strikers punches would at best just punch a hole in him, not blow him up...n doubtful, considering he couldn't do that to any kaiju on screen, but yea Godzillas regen lols at punctures. Striking power is a key element in humanoid fights, not kaiju fights. Kaiju battles are all about mass and density, which big G has in spades. Trust me I'm trying to credit Striker all I can but he really has no hope here. Wait till someone else who knows their stuff to come by if u don't believe me. There were not enough feats in that one movie to beat years of Godzilla racking up ridiculous feats. Also just saw ur other response....who the heck is FTL here n where did that come from? Lol there's no FTL going on, just Striker getting legit crushed cuz u won't let him get vaporized lol please just trust me, I'm a kaiju fanatic. You know Godzilla has this because u even tried to handicap him....n then undid it by blood lusting him so he charges immediately and doesn't give striker time to strategize which is the only way he'd survive....until 5 minutes are up. Lol at Strikers melee vs Godzilla's durability n regen

Supersaiyan_Danger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thelocust619: Actual he did pierce through Kaijus it's just the wounds are barely noticeable. But Higher tear Kaiju could tank several more nukes than Trespasser.

By math Slattern tanked 5 regular nukes, while Tresspasser tanked only 1.

And that's a big difference when considering if the force is focus on one area.

Who was FTL here?

- People speculate Godzilla can react to FTL movements based on a speeding asteroid with no evidence to back it up. And I say if Godzilla is FTL then why not blitz all Kaiju including Gigan or Rodan who clearly lap Godzilla in circles.

Supersaiyan_Danger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thelocust619: Oh and Pacific Rim isn't just a movie, it's a comic book and a novel.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supersaiyan_danger: Tresspasser tanked 3 tactical nukes, which does not equal 1 regular nuke that math is ridiculous. A Grade 4 died in one blast while a Grade 1 took 3. They were all point blank, there's no reason they wouldn't just drop the bomb right on him if he's their target. Yes the 3 tacticals were smaller in yield, but the difference in power between nukes ranges from city busting to island busting at best. Don't bring physics into this or I'll bring up that boat, n I liked that scene I don't wanna rip apart the inconsistencies in damage representation in that movie. The point is Godzilla's durability and regent allows him to survive every feat presented in the movie, and not even react to most of them.

And again, what don't u understand about force+small area of impact (by proportion)? It doesn't matter how hard he's punching after penetration, the extra force doesn't leave his fist if it even achieves that. Godzilla is by far big enough to tank a Striker-arm-sized hole and regen from it pretty quickly. Striker can only beat people up, shoot missiles, n explode if he has a bomb. None of that is beating Godzilla man there's literally nothing that's says he stands a chance. He might be able to beat a weaker incarnation of gigan, not not one generation of Godzilla. Wait....Godzilla Jr maybe. He was actually like roughly 90 feetsmaller than striker, otherwise the same as Godzilla but weaker. Yea i think striker could punch his head in. Never real godzilla tho, wait for the kaiju-jaeger mix in the sequel

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By thelocust619

Also Godzilla 2000 regenerated from just a heart. How can Striker deal with that? Unless u mean Godzilla 2000 the movie only....in which case his regen is still insane and he can release a wicked powerful nuclear pulse that totally trumps his breath....his stronger red breath, if I remember correctly.

Also i never read the comic, but ik the movie was an original concept so its feats and limits are undoubtedly cannon. Also movie>novelization of movie. If there's an original book then I'm unaware

Supersaiyan_Danger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also Godzilla 2000 regenerated from just a heart. How can Striker deal with that? Unless u mean Godzilla 2000 the movie only....in which case his regen is still insane and he can release a wicked powerful nuclear pulse that totally trumps his breath....his stronger red breath, if I remember correctly.

Also i never read the comic, but ik the movie was an original concept so its feats and limits are undoubtedly cannon. Also movie>novelization of movie. If there's an original book then I'm unaware

Godzilla didn't regenerate from a heart, he was a heart by the credits and he's a different version of Zilla that isn't canon to others. But the point of this battle is can Godzilla survive the onslaught of multiple nukes to the face before being K'Od because Godzilla has been knocked out regardless of his regen.

Yeah there is a book, but the wikis claim it isn't canon so I'm not using it.

Supersaiyan_Danger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thelocust619:

You should read the comic, its called "Tales of Ground Zero" and it states where Jaegars hit with the force of a nuke.

No Caption Provided

On the bottom right in yellow, it states"A new means of Kinetic Force-As Powerful as a Nuclear bomb"

But simple logic proves the case when you have the weakest Kaiju tank a covential warhead and the most powerful tanked a Megaton bomb. In order to damage thee kaiju you need to hit that hard to hurt them.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By thelocust619

If Striker unloaded a serious barrage on godzilla's head...it might knock him out I guess. But Godzilla is literally a hundred feet taller at his smallest, millennium Godzilla was bigger if I remember. Then add on the weight/strength, decent reflexes, n the fact that he has arms that can grab him if he tries to climb on him or jump or something. He's not getting more than one off at a time if that, cuz really I just see him trying something like that, getting snatched or punched with enough force to scrap him from just his size alone (mass of Godzilla's clawed hand + added weight if his follow through....its not really unbelievable that striker can punch like a nuke, but a nuke&gt;strikers punch because the punch is only achieving that force for a second, just at impact, because it doesn't have the mass for a follow through of that degree. In turn, the force of impact during the instant Godzilla's 5,000++ ton arm connects while backed by 50-60,000 tons of his body will momentarilly achieve incredibly forces as well)

Look at your cheat sheet. Striker weighs what? 1000 something tons? Godzilla wrestles, man. He's an animal, he just charges in and beats ur face in while slamming himself into you. 50,000+ tons. Of dense, huge, radioactive hate that you decided should be bloodlusted.

Also do uk what this book is called? Id like to look it up n see if its worth reading, that does sound interesting. I need more pacific rim

Supersaiyan_Danger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thelocust619: I know Godzilla strikes around 60,000+ but Striker Eureka is bringing in 300,000+ regardless of only being a 1,000 ton robot.

Superman weighs 200 lbs and he shatter moons with his punches.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supersaiyan_danger: they are mad formidable, were they larger theyd fit right in G man's world, but none of them were as large or heavy as big G. Slattern was the biggest, weighing in at....6,000 tons. Godzillas still 10x heavier. The jaegers have never faced something like that. Compared to him, the kaiju literally are Styrofoam. Godzillas only a third taller than Striker, so most of that weight is just raw density. He shouldn't be able to walk on land lol oh also, that movie with the heart wasn't non cannon at all....Godzilla has dozens of alternate continuations that are all grouped under the labels if their era. Godzilla was a still beating heart that uk he regenerated from, n this was in the millennium era and is thus the millennium Godzilla, or Godzilla 2000's, feat. This weight difference obliterates the jaegers, sorry. I'm even factoring in how Gipsy somehow survived a free fall and an ocean so striker must be stronger, but even then if u wanna count ridiculous feats like that then Godzilla has endless choices to counter with in all fairness. A 1000 ton thing is not punching a 60000 ton thing to death.

Also, the book? If its good I'll read the comic, but after clover field ruined that for me I sorta can't help but avoid kaiju manga like the plague. I hate clovie.

Supersaiyan_Danger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thelocust619: So if the Kaiju are styrofoam they can't tank nukes right? So that means I could cut open a Kaiju by kicking it?

But anyway, the falling feat is the biggest debate here. Gipsy obviously made it to terminal velocity because she fell for 15 seconds but calculating Gipsy's mass and converting it to metal and mastering terminal velocity formula is tricky. I'd wager 10,000 - 50,000 tons of force when Gipsy fell.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By thelocust619

@supersaiyan_danger: okay so to speed this up, what do u say one striker punch does to Godzilla?

A. It cuts right in, delivering no force and minimal damage

B. It connects and delivers full force, bruises then heals instantly

C. Godzilla explodes from all this energy because you have no idea who or what he is and disregard the fact he eats nukes for breakfast and regularly beats ghidora whos beams are >=Godzilla's breath, which in turn = a nuke on average.

Godzilla deals with far more nuclear level attacks far more casually than anything in in pacific rim.

Supersaiyan_Danger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thelocust619:

- I choose the fact that Striker Eureka can make up 2-3 Megatons worth of total force in 7-10 punches.

I know both sides can hurt each other and the fight is much closer than what most people would give credit for.

- Yes getting rid of Godzilla's breath is a pretty lamn move, but Striker could just push Godzilla's head out of the way like Ghidora did in FW tbh, I should have just stated H2H combat instead.

Avatar image for alessandro_souzamarques
alessandro_souzamarques

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godzilla takes it. Godzilla > That category 5 Kaiju from the end of the movie. That Kaiju was wrecking Striker Eureka by itself.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By thelocust619

@supersaiyan_danger: I have no idea how much force is involved, just that its too much lol but u gotta remember, Godzilla's 50,000 tons is only thatif he's just sitting on you. When moving, its more. When attacking, its far more force. Gypsy for sure cannot handle a single slam from Godzilla, upwards towards easilly 100000++ tons in force minimum....its like a 60,000 ton car crash. He tanks constant nuclear level attacks without it even piercing his hide!!! Idk why I'm still arguing but someone is wrong on the internet n I must do something about it!

N dude I said its Styrofoam to Godzilla. Ur not Godzilla, you can't even kick through hard ice because ur a human lol. Godzilla could kick right through a PR kaiju, yes. He would push slattern on his back and step on his torso and his insides would come out his head and butt. Short of Godzilla being asleep and striker just unloads the vastest most insane hurricane of punches on his dome, he has 0% chances of accomplishing anything at all.

Specifically because he will be crushed in two hits, three max with a strong possibility of being oneshotted

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@supersaiyan_danger: they are mad formidable, were they larger theyd fit right in G man's world, but none of them were as large or heavy as big G. Slattern was the biggest, weighing in at....6,000 tons. Godzillas still 10x heavier. The jaegers have never faced something like that. Compared to him, the kaiju literally are Styrofoam. Godzillas only a third taller than Striker, so most of that weight is just raw density. He shouldn't be able to walk on land lol oh also, that movie with the heart wasn't non cannon at all....Godzilla has dozens of alternate continuations that are all grouped under the labels if their era. Godzilla was a still beating heart that uk he regenerated from, n this was in the millennium era and is thus the millennium Godzilla, or Godzilla 2000's, feat. This weight difference obliterates the jaegers, sorry. I'm even factoring in how Gipsy somehow survived a free fall and an ocean so striker must be stronger, but even then if u wanna count ridiculous feats like that then Godzilla has endless choices to counter with in all fairness. A 1000 ton thing is not punching a 60000 ton thing to death.

Also, the book? If its good I'll read the comic, but after clover field ruined that for me I sorta can't help but avoid kaiju manga like the plague. I hate clovie.

Not true. Most of the movies in the millennium era were meant to be standalone films and were not beholden to other movies in the series. They are alternate reality series. The only movies from Millenium that hold any continuity with one another are GZ vs Mecha and Tokyo SOS, and bear in mind, they only hold continuity with each other. Final Wars, the movie following those, goes back to being standalone, and does not share continuity.

So the beating heart, is one movie versions feat only. Regardless, even if you tried to use that feat, it doesn't prove much, because we have no idea how long it took to get to that point, and how long it would take to fully reform. That's not Wolverine level regeneration, and if that version can be put down, as long as he isn't obliterated at the bottom of the ocean, I am sure someone would notice the heart in time to take care of it.

Anyhow, haven't seen Pacific Rim, so I have no clue who would win.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By thelocust619

@wyldsong: wrong. Thats like saying Godzilla 1985 isnt hessai godzilla. It def is, even though its a standalone. Godzilla v ghidorah n mothra or w e it was called was a stand alone movie, yes, but the millennium isn't the only era nor is it the only time this happened. Standalone Godzilla movies happen in every era, in fact Godzilla movies with continuity (excluding the fact that almost all "came after the original movie") are actually less frequent than the standalones so thats just downright wrong. And the time it takes to regen from a heart doesn't matter here because striker can't do that to him, it was more to show Godzilla's durability and the extent of his ability to survive, which striker must face. And will lose to because big G is at least 50x heavier lol also note that Godzilla blew himself up, so its not even a feat someone else could replicate. He never faced a foe that could just blow him up lol

But you should see pacific rim its incredible, and for an original concept it was downright amazing. Its just while people are still caught in this craze over it so many are drastically overestimating the jaegers in it.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Wyldsong

@thelocust619 said:

@wyldsong: wrong. It was a stand alone movie, yes, but the millennium isn't the only era nor is it the only time this happened. Standalone Godzilla movies happen in every era, in fact Godzilla movies with continuity are actually less frequent than the standalones so thats just downright wrong. And the time it takes to regen from a heart doesn't matter here because striker can't do that to him, it was more to show Godzilla's durability and the extent of his ability to survive, which striker must face. And will lose to because big G is at least 50x heavier lol

But you should see pacific rim its incredible, and for an original concept it was downright amazing. Its just while people are still caught in this craze over it so many are drastically overestimating the jaegers in it.

I am sorry, but no, that movie does not share continuity with the others movies, and is not canon to the others. All my research on the subject has pointed to the same thing. Now, if you can provide evidence contrary to this, then I am all ears, but I can find several sources that state it is not canon to anything but itself. Being a standalone film means it is it's own film, and is not beholden to anything else, thus not sharing canon. It's like trying to use feats for alternate versions of the Spider-Man in conjunction with 616...it isn't done because it isn't canon, and per forum rules, we only use canon sources unless otherwise specified, and only the 2000 movie version was specified, so all else is null and void. And really, the key thing here is, a specific movie version was flat out stated.

I am not trying to slam or disparage you here bud, I am just pointing that little bit out.

As for what Striker can and cannot do...like I said, I cannot argue that, but I will see the film as soon as they release it on DVD. Having little ones at the house makes it difficult to get out to the movies.

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Striker. If this is the feats being used are only from Godzilla 2000

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong: even given the weight difference and completely outclassed durability? You people are nuts we need someone else here who knows his stuff. A nuke punching 1000 ton thing cannot punch to death a 60,000 ton thing when it couldn't even do that to a 6000 ton thing. And Godzilla tanks blasts stronger than his own breath, which has the force of a nuke, all the time and multiple shots too without piercing his hide. If its just the movie Godzillla 2000 then if he doesn't feel like crushing striker, he blows him apart with a nuclear pulse. Strikers durability<a nuke.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong: even given the weight difference and completely outclassed durability? You people are nuts we need someone else here who knows his stuff. A nuke punching 1000 ton thing cannot punch to death a 60,000 ton thing when it couldn't even do that to a 6000 ton thing. And Godzilla tanks blasts stronger than his own breath, which has the force of a nuke, all the time and multiple shots too without piercing his hide. If its just the movie Godzillla 2000 then if he doesn't feel like crushing striker, he blows him apart with a nuclear pulse. Strikers durability<a nuke.

I think you responded to the wrong person bud. Remember me? The guy who hasn't seen Pacific Rim and hasn't commented on who would win?

Avatar image for baron_von_santa
Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By thelocust619

@wyldsong: it says Godzilla 2000, but doesn't specify if this is Godzilla 2000 the millennium Godzilla or just the actual movie. I asked the OP but he never responded n went on how nuclear punches will beat up Godzilla somehow when ghidorahs blasts would completely outclass them n Godzilla tanks multiples. It hurts, but he takes them.

N dude by that logic there is no real Godzilla. Literally every generation was a reboot of the second Godzilla movie in continuation, n then those eras are packed with even more standalones so ur seriously suggesting about 80% of the entire Godzilla series is non cannon. No. I didn't say Godzilla movies need to share continuity because they don't, which is why when people say hessai era Godzilla they mean a sum of every Godzilla movie in the era, not four out of like a dozen. What's cannon to a story and what's cannon to a character are completely different. Spiderman has been consistent enough to show what and where his limits are, for Godzilla his traits generally relate to what era Godzilla he is and not the continuity of movies. Godzilla from universes where he never met fire rodan can use the red spiral breath, so again Godzilla lols at continuity. As a story, it is as non cannon as any other Godzilla film but as a character....that was millennium Godzilla in that movie. Plain and simple.

And to all those that think strikers punches are impressive.... a human being weighing 169lb can produce a force of 5000lbs during a jump. Godzilla weighs 60,000 pounds. U wanna do the math for how much force Godzilla can generate with a slam? Its higher than strikers punch. Also, strikers offence is not his defense. He cannot take that much force.

I just used a calc....one million five hundred thousand tons of force. Striker does what?

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Striker's too fast for Godzilla to use nuclear breath on, and in a slug fest, Eureka can use a point-blank rocket barrage during CQC.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong: it says Godzilla 2000, but doesn't specify if this is Godzilla 2000 the millennium Godzilla or just the actual movie. I asked the OP but he never responded n went on how nuclear punches will beat up Godzilla somehow when ghidorahs blasts would completely outclass them n Godzilla tanks multiples. It hurts, but he takes them.

N dude by that logic there is no real Godzilla. Literally every generation was a reboot of the second Godzilla movie in continuation, n then those eras are packed with even more standalones so ur seriously suggesting about 80% of the entire Godzilla series is non cannon. No. I didn't say Godzilla movies need to share continuity because they don't, which is why when people say hessai era Godzilla they mean a sum of every Godzilla movie in the era, not four out of like a dozen. What's cannon to a story and what's cannon to a character are completely different. Spiderman has been consistent enough to show what and where his limits are, for Godzilla his traits generally relate to what era Godzilla he is and not the continuity of movies. Godzilla from universes where he never met fire rodan can use the red spiral breath, so again Godzilla lols at continuity. As a story, it is as non cannon as any other Godzilla film but as a character....that was millennium Godzilla in that movie. Plain and simple.

And to all those that think strikers punches are impressive.... a human being weighing 169lb can produce a force of 5000lbs during a jump. Godzilla weighs 60,000 pounds. U wanna do the math for how much force Godzilla can generate with a slam? Its higher than strikers punch. Also, strikers offence is not his defense. He cannot take that much force.

A Millenium GZ with no ties to continuity or canon to any other GZ movie, and specifically stated as GZ 2000, which is a specified version of GZ that has no ties to the other films other than a name and character. So by forum rules, this is GZ 2000 and the other feats are a non-factor.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong: millennium Godzilla is Godzilla 2000 dude. That's the name of the Godzilla from the movie. When I asked the OP he neither confirmed or denied it so until then I'll assume its the character over the movie. If not, that's fine but its still a mismatch

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By thelocust619

@wyldsong: oh crap ur right, that one response wasn't for u I'm sorry man lol my b, I was gonna try a two in one response n changed my mind n though I erased ur name. Sorry bout that

N for baron von santa....is there an issue? Its common knowledge ghidorahs bolts are stronger than Godzilla's standard blast, megaguirus copied Godzilla's breath....there's plenty of other examples but yea. Godzilla tanked shots stronger than his own basic nuclear breath. Not FW godzillas breath obviously, but that was a special exception where he was unrealistically strong.

Anyway this isn't a dispute anymore, iv laid down enough for anyone with any real knowledge to pick up where I left off if anyone else really needs to be convinced this is a horrible mismatch.

To recap:

Godzillas strength>>>>strikers strength

Gidzillas durability >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>strikers durability

Regent, nuclear pulse, atomic breath after 5 minutes

Godzillas body slam >strikers punch

Gidzillas offence>>>>strikers durability

Godzillas defence>>strikers offence

60000 tons stationary vs 1000 tons stationary

100 foot height/reach advantage

Strikers not small enough to continually dodge and is limited to close quarters combat after his missiles fail, as all missiles do.

No hope for striker, its common sense.

CaptainUzi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@supersaiyan_danger: He was saying compared to godzilla the kaiju are likr styrofoam. it's like compating JCVD in bloodsport to the actual frank dux that participated in kume te.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

If you're specifically using only Godzilla from Godzilla 2000, its rough (not one of G's better showing movies) but he'd still win it. One breath took out the big shape-shifting monster thing (I forget its name) not to mention Godzilla is way more durable than the Pacific Rim Kaiju. Even if Striker hurts him, he'll heal. Godzilla all the way.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong: millennium Godzilla is Godzilla 2000 dude. That's the name of the Godzilla from the movie. When I asked the OP he neither confirmed or denied it so until then I'll assume its the character over the movie. If not, that's fine but its still a mismatch

@wyldsong: oh crap ur right, that one response wasn't for u I'm sorry man lol my b, I was gonna try a two in one response n changed my mind n though I erased ur name. Sorry bout that

No worries on the second, but on the first, Godzilla 2000 is a movie with a very specific GZ, and that movie is pretty much an island unto it's own, without any real ties even to the original GZ movie. GZ 2000 doesn't equate to every Millenium movie, it equates to itself.

With the specification that was made, all we have is the GZ 2000 version, with all the feats contained within that movie. If the OP wants to change it great, and you can try and argue it if you like, but saying GZ 2000 is very specific. Now, if the OP had stated "Millenium GZ", then you may have an argument, but since GZ 2000 was very specifically stated, then GZ 2000 is what is being used.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By thelocust619

@wyldsong: I understand what ur sayin with specifications, but millennium Godzilla is straight up called Godzilla 2000. In fact, millennium and 2000 are interchangeable. The character Godzilla 2000 is not just the one from the movie, its the Godzilla of the millennium era just as there's hessai n showa Godzillas. The OP literally only says the words Godzilla 2000, which to me sounds like the character Godzilla 2000. It could be either, but if I were making the thread n said Godzilla 2000 then I'd be referring to the entirety of the Godzilla 2000 generation. However, since this match is already overkill, it would make sense if the OP was referring to just that movie in an effort to even the odds more than just removing Godzilla's atomic breath, so as I said it could go either way but since it doesn't change the outcome in any way I'd simply assume he's referring to the character, as there's nearly no difference in the threat strikers dealing with: a regenerating 60000 ton grappling monster with nuclear powers and insane durability. Whether or not heart regenerating and other feats can be used is kinda moot in this case so I'll just concede n say sure, movie Godzilla 2000. Still wins lol.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong: I understand what ur sayin with specifications, but millennium Godzilla is straight up called Godzilla 2000. In fact, millennium and 2000 are interchangeable. The character Godzilla 2000 is not just the one from the movie, its the Godzilla of the millennium era just as there's hessai n showa Godzillas. The OP literally only says the words Godzilla 2000, which to me sounds like the character Godzilla 2000. It could be either, but if I were making the thread n said Godzilla 2000 then I'd be referring to the entirety of the Godzilla 2000 generation. However, since this match is already overkill, it would make sense if the OP was referring to just that movie in an effort to even the odds more than just removing Godzilla's atomic breath, so as I said it could go either way but since it doesn't change the outcome in any way I'd simply assume he's referring to the character, as there's nearly no difference in the threat strikers dealing with: a regenerating 60000 ton grappling monster with nuclear powers and insane durability. Whether or not heart regenerating and other feats can be used is kinda moot in this case so I'll just concede n say sure, movie Godzilla 2000. Still wins lol.

Like I said, GZ 2000 is a very specific movie. I have never read anywhere where people interchange GZ 2000 and GZ Millenium. 2000 is a movie, Millenium is the series.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By thelocust619

@wyldsong: iv seen it used interchangeably in battle threads, respect threads, video games, novels and wikis. The name is attached to that form of Godzilla, with the huge jagged spikes and the more dinosaur-lookin body, whereas showa gz was smaller with silly eyes, and hessai Gz stood straighter n looked kinda evil-er. For instance GZ vs megaguirus was literally the exact same godzilla, storyline or not just look at him. Its GZ 2000 in a different movie. Same with that whole era of GZ movies till GZ FW, which is different in the same way burning Godzilla is different. Burning Godzilla is still hessai Godzilla, but a different state n thus different character in forums n such. Gz 2000 doesn't change throughout his entire era save for the one where his eyes are white, but he still is physically the millennium GZ build.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong: iv seen it used interchangeably in battle threads, respect threads, video games, novels and wikis. The name is attached to that form of Godzilla, with the huge jagged spikes and the more dinosaur-lookin body, whereas showa gz was smaller with silly eyes, and hessai Gz stood straighter n looked kinda evil-er. For instance GZ vs megaguirus was literally the exact same godzilla, storyline or not just look at him. Its GZ 2000 in a different movie. Same with that whole era of GZ movies till GZ FW, which is different in the same way burning Godzilla is different. Burning Godzilla is still hessai Godzilla, but a different state n thus different character in forums n such. Gz 2000 doesn't change throughout his entire era save for the one where his eyes are white, but he still is physically the millennium GZ build.

It's not a form of GZ, it's a specific movie. A movie that has no continuity ties to the others, and only has it's canon to draw from. Regardless, we are going in circles.

A very specific movie was stated, and that is that, unless the OP wants to change things up.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Brings up the question....what gen do we call this new Godzilla from the 2014 movie? Cuz this is a completely new generation...

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Wyldsong

Brings up the question....what gen do we call this new Godzilla from the 2014 movie? Cuz this is a completely new generation...

Who is the director?

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Wyldsong

@wyldsong said:

@thelocust619 said:

Who is the director?

"Insert Director's name here" Era

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

I'm not sure if there is anything Stiker can do to permanently keep Godzilla down as his re-generator G-1 allows him to heal almost instantly. That and since this is the 2000 version, he also has the advanced nuclear pulse.