Stretch VS Thor

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By lorbo

Movie Thor from avengers. Before you say Thor stomps you should know that her metal form is as strong as Miljolnir itself, since her powers were granted by the equivalent of a demigod anyway. Her metal form is vulnerable to heat and antimatter.

Day One: Battle starts ten feet away in forest.

Day Two: Basketball game. Whoever makes it to 20 points first. Stretch is no pro but her powers should help. Thor's baller skills are debatable.

Name: Stretch

Ice Breath: Blows breath that encases stuff in ice (it won't freeze stuff solid, it just encases it in ice). The closer you are the more iced you get. It can also put out fires.

Thermal Vision: Can see stuff based on the heat given off.

Metal Mode. Can shift entire body to solid sentient metal. Although her other powers won't work in metal mode, she can stretch her metal arms up to 30 ft and can swivel and bend them like tentacles.

For travel she could do front and back flips, covering 30 feet distances simply by thrusting her arms out and pulling herself forward. Her body is unbreakable but IS vulnerable to melting by heat. Magneto could own her as well, but he's not on the list LOL.

Accessories: In addition to all that, she has her arrows and can shoot ten in 5 seconds because she holds arrows in the hand she fires with (reloads without reaching back).

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By Bronze_Surfer

@lorbo: Round 1: Thor

Round 2: Stretch

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bronze_surfer:

Quite likely, even if she explained the rules to Thor he has never played B-ball.

As for day one..you don't think wrapping him up in a tight squeeze with her metal arms could do him in?

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lorbo: With his strength even movie thor could get out. remeber he broke the rainbow bridge. Now the hammer did the smash but he had the strength to go all the way through. now he cant break her but if he gets mjolnier on top of her the enchantment can hold her down. Or his versatility could make him win.

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bronze_surfer:

Ah your right, I forgot about no one being able to lift the doggone hammer!

She would have to accept defeat then because even is she squeezed Thor to death with her stretchy metal arms she would be trapped. The only way she would get loose would be if he let her up. Good idea!

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lorbo: How strong is she in metal mode?

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bronze_surfer:

Her arms are where her strength lies in metal mode. She can lift 10 tons with them. So she could throw cars like toys by wrapping her arms around them or lifting them.

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lorbo: Ok but what about crushing strength? Still 10 tons? If so I don't think you can choke thor to death with that. Sure he cant break her but she cant really hurt him. I can have an uru hammer and hit thor with it but with my strength it would not hurt him.

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By lorbo

@bronze_surfer: I see. I just thought the hammer was so hard it would hurt no matter who swung it. Because it's so heavy and dense.

But if she can't kill Thor because he's just that DURABLE. I see. I assumed asgardian swords and weapons would hurt Thor like a normal human would take damage from them. Had no clue you had to use superstrength for them to be effective.

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lorbo: Well it's not that the asgardian weapons would not hurt him it's just that there has to be enough force behind it to actually do any damage. Asgardians are super human so they can hurt him (Actually most asgardian weapons cant hurt thor but most are not made of uru so yeah). It's not that heavy it's only heavy with enchantments. Thats why I asked about her striking and crushing power so I know if she has enough strength to put him down.