Stretch (my OC) VS Jedi and Comics

• 64 results
lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Day One: Luke Skywalker (from return of the Jedi)

Day Two: The emperor (from revenge of the with)

Day Three: Batman. No prep. Standard gear.

Day Four: Spiderman.

Day FIve: Lex Luthor with his power suit.

Day Six: Pyro from X-men

Day Seven: Starfire

Note: I only picked characters that actually have a chance of stopping her (incapacitating her so she can't fight). Not all of them can even kill her. I also changed her powers up a bit.

Name: Stretch

Ice Breath: Blows breath that encases stuff in ice (it won't freeze stuff solid, it just encases it in ice). The closer you are the more iced you get. It can also put out fires.

Thermal Vision: Can see stuff based on the heat given off.

Metal Mode. Can shift entire body to solid sentient metal. Although her other powers won't work in metal mode, she can stretch her metal arms up to 30 ft and can swivel and bend them like tentacles.

For travel she could do front and back flips, covering 30 feet distances simply by thrusting her arms out and pulling herself forward. Her body is unbreakable but IS vulnerable to melting by heat. Magneto could own her as well, but he's not on the list LOL.

Accessories: In addition to all that, she has her arrows and can shoot ten in 5 seconds because she holds arrows in the hand she fires with (reloads without reaching back).

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at one, a lightsaber can handle metal mode and a force throw can K.O. her

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell: I am prety sure a light saber can not break thors hammer.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By lorbo

@joewell:

@bronze_surfer said:

@joewell: I am prety sure a light saber can not break thors hammer.

He's right about the light saber. Anything hot enough to melt iron can melt her in Metal mode. But I don't see Luke winning because she could easily change back to human mode and blow her ice breath on him for the win.

And she could own Lex if he tried any H2H whatesoever. Those arms of hers can do the same stuff Doc Ock does with his tentacles, they move and stretch like them.

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lorbo: Luke survived on that ice planet for a while, he can take the ice for a bit. And if she change to human form while the lightsaber is in her, well that wouldn't go good

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Joewell911
lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By lorbo

@joewell:

As soon as she ices him she would bash him with her metal arms which she can thrust 30 ft. Obviously luke will be a lot closer than that if she ices him.

Luke dies.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lorbo: But Luke can mess with her mind or force push her back so she can't blow on him

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell:

No her metal is almost as durable as Uru metal. The main difference is her metal form melts at a much lower temperature. Uru would only melt inside a star. Stretch's metal mode can melt at the temp that iron does: 2,800°F (1,538°C)

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell: I'm quite sure she just forgot to put it on this one. It's basicly Uru except for what she said about melting.

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By lorbo

@joewell: Please..Luke is going into this with no idea what she can do. He would get stomped. He won't know that she can blow ice breath. Luke got shot in the hand by a blaster once for crying out loud!

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lorbo: Ok

But your OC has no info either, no he really wouldn't. Yeah but once he sees her using it he'll use a quick force push then a lightsaber throw.

At least he has feats ( sorry if that sounded mean )

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell: I don't think luke gets stomped but I do think he loses. Unless it's morals off he would not go for a head chop which would stop her from being able to control her body I think. She could knock him out with the power in her body.

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By lorbo

@joewell:

Really she could beat him with metal mode alone. I have yet to see Luke in the movies lift humans and throw them. Even when lifting the X-wing it took a great deal of concentration. At best he could hack off some of her metal arms. But she could easily bash him with one of her arms since she can use them like tentacles. Luke has got to be VERY good to pull this off.

And by all accounts..Anakin had more feats than him any way.

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By lorbo

@bronze_surfer: Any damage done to her in metal mode is cancelled out when she returns to human mode. But returning to metal mode won't undo the damage done. If she was heated up she will have to cool down and also regrow her arms if cut in metal mode (has no effect on her human mode).

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Joewell911

@lorbo: Ok, but then she'll lose to Sidious, lightning could kill her in metal mode or normal

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lorbo: What if I cut her head off in metal mode?

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell:

Wrong about the force lightning. She's sentient solid metal, no organs to effect. That's why melting her is the only way to go when in metal mode.

Unless your magneto, in which case you could pull her apart (which still wouldn't kill her but would definitely end the battle). Melting her in metal mode is the only sure fire way to kill her unless you have antimatter.

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bronze_surfer:

Would not kill her but she would definitely lose control over her body. So you would stop her from fighting.

You melt her head (totally) and she dies yes, because that is where her sentience is.

If she was broken in pieces she could be put back to together if the pieces were reattached. Her metal body would heat up to glue the pieces back as they touched.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lorbo: L Lightning can turn sand into glass , I'm pretty sure it can melt her

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell: Sidious never melted anything onscreen. And since he has zero knowledge of my character he would get owned. Albeit harder to do than it was with Luke.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lorbo:

Thats the heat of normal lighting, but i have no idea if his is as power as that

And your character has no knowledge either

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By lorbo

@joewell: I have never seen normal lightning melt metal. Ever. And Darth Sideous lightning looks cheap based on how much he has to use it to kill ONE Jedi. Actually I have never seen him manage to kill a Jedi with lightning ALONE. Which means his lightning is mostly of shock value, not so much heat.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lorbo: Ok, then i'll agree he beat Sidious too

She beats Day 3 easer than the previous two

Then she stops at 4

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell:

Oh your right..normal lighting could melt her. But it would have to be sustained. And sidious lightining is cheap from what I have seen..cheap as in Darkseid omega beams cheap.

Feared but ultimately not nearly as effective as stories told to instill fear suggest.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

@lorbo said:

@joewell: I have never seen normal lightning melt metal. Ever. And Darth Sideous lightning looks cheap based on how much he has to use it to kill ONE Jedi. Actually I have never seen him manage to kill a Jedi with lightning ALONE. Which means his lightning is mostly of shock value, not so much heat.

Palpatine has turned beings to ash with his Force Lighting.Palpatinr has also been able to kil dozens of Storm Troopers with his lighting.

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011: This is the film version. He has no such feats (why do you think I picked him LOL)

@joewell:

Spidey could in theory web her up, making it so she can't even fight. But that would not be easy. Remember she can move 30 ft simply by doing flips with her arms which she can stretch 30 ft.

IF Spidey won he would do it with difficulty. He could die because her arms can lift 10 tons and crush with the same strength as well. The arrows too would be something he has to dodge, and she can fire them rapidly (look at OP).

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lorbo: It wouldn't be a easy, but he could do a web up before she moves

And he can dogde most attacks she puts out

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell: And there is no way she could tear her way out with the strength she has that I listed? Her metal arms which move like tentacles won't help either to escape?

It would end with Spidey mocking her while he call up the Avengers no?

If she couldn't escape the web she would just turn human and ice blow it. Then she could go back to metal form and tear it apart like wood.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Joewell911

@lorbo:

When she turns human Spidy can KO her

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By lorbo

@joewell:

He won't get the chance, she will be ice blowing while human. If he wants to get iced..then he'll get iced.

The battle so far: Stretch lifted herself into the air, her metal arms planted on the roof beneath her. The webbing was broken in shards of ice beneath her, she was free. Spider-man crounched, possibly getting ready to attack. "What now?!" she called to him. "Why don't you just admit defeat already? You can't win."

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Joewell911

@lorbo:

Spider-web to the mouth

Oh you wanna go RPG on me, haha lets go

" Haha, in your dreams ( insert funny name here ) "

Spiderman webs her trying to bring her of the building and onto the ground

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell:

Stretch felt a strong tug from the web lines attached to her chest. Spiderman was strong, that was certain. But not as strong as her. Too bad he was going to have to learn that the hard way. She grabbed the web line with one hand began swinging it in the air like a lasso. Then she let go..poor Spiderman was still attached and went flying into the building nearby.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lorbo: Hey, no god-modding

Before he could leave the ground he detaches himself from the web. Then he realizes she never went into metal mode. He shoots a quick web in her eyes, webs to her, then throws her off.

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By lorbo

@joewell: Not God-modding. She can lift 10 tons..Spidey weighs a lot less than that. This is realistic. And this RPG part stars with her escaping your web. She's already in metal mode because she ice blew it already. Right now Spidey has hit the building nearby..he's still alive and Stretch is willing to talk.

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Bronze_Surfer

@lorbo: Spidey is also able to lift 10 tons so there even in strength. The metal can break the webing I think so I do think she can beat him but not in a stomp because of his speed. They would both be tuging at the web in a tug of war untill one gives from being tired.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Joewell911
lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell: I thought you read all the previous posts..it would have been clear if you had from my earlier posts.

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By lorbo

@bronze_surfer: I didn't know Spidey could lift that much. I thought he was a 5 tonner. Anyways she won't tire in metal mode because her body isn't even human in metal mode. So nothing to tire from. Her reaction time is human though.

@joewell said:

@lorbo: But he detached himself from the web, then done this

And you never said she went back into metal mode, gotta be more specific. He can still throw her off the building thought

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lorbo: Ok,ok

But my attack is still valid

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By lorbo

@joewell: Yes it is. So battle would be them having a tug of war with the web line. Spidey would tire, she wouldn't. What now spidey?

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lorbo: How would it end up like that at all?

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Bronze_Surfer

@lorbo: I could see spidey and her going at it for a short bit but then she knocks him out eventually. When she gets to lex she loses though.

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell: I agree with bronze surfer and not just because I'm a fan of my own creation.

1. Melee attack: She could punch Spidey from 30 ft away with those stretchy metal arms of hers.

2. In close quarters she would be a nightmare for spidey in metal mode.

3. Even if he did web her she can ALWAYS break out via turning human and ice breath blowing.

4. If Spidey tried to knock her out while she's using ice breath he would more than likely get iced.

5. His only real chance of beating her in human form would be if he threw something at her. H2H against her is just plain stupid if your Spidey.

@lorbo: I could see spidey and her going at it for a short bit but then she knocks him out eventually. When she gets to lex she loses though.

I know little of Lex's power suit. But if his normal tactic is to fight foes in close quarters she could probably take him out fast. If his head isn't protected she could one shot him with her metal first with a range attack.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lorbo:

So can Doc Oc, and Spidey takes him all the time

With his Way of The spider training he wouldn't get hit

As soon as she turns human she'll be koed

10 ton stretch plus WoTS training, i think not

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By lorbo

@joewell: You forgot about the ice breath when she's human. How your going to avoid getting iced when you try to KO her is beyond me. Your safest bet would be to throw something at her. Because she would spin around and blow so that all around her would be ice breath, that way if you tried to KO her you'd get iced