Strength contest(Barda VS Juggernaut)

• 128 results
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@pooty: they had a FIGHT and he LOST. He got BFR'd. Czarny says that if you lose a fight that you cant claim ANY feats from that fight. Thats what Ive been saying for the last like 5 posts. I on the other hand have said that of course they count. <-- ive said that exact phrase now 3 times. I'm agreeeing with you!

I know we agree on the part about losses being used as feats. We agree on that. That part is done. But you say that Czarny is saying you can't claim ANY feats from a loss fight. That is NOT what he is saying. here is what Czarny has said on this thread:

1).I said that fights doesn't count as a feats, until they are won. Strength constest - as I've said - are different.

2) And strength contest is not a fight.

3)When You lose a fight - it is not a feat. Parts of that fight can be feats.

IMO it's clear what both of you are saying. BOTH of you are saying that this is a feat for Juggs and I agree

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666: well we're saying that taking hits from and giving a great fight to WW is a really good feat. You dont. Since youre saying that it doesnt prove anything because we dont know how much strength WW put into her Punches and you think that she wasnt punching at full strength then IT IS UP TO YOU to prove YOUR statements. The burden of proof lies with YOU since you are the one making the challenging statement. YOU have to PROVE to us that she WASNT hitting BB at full strength.

No, it is up to You that WW used full strength. It always works in this way, because we know that characters are holding back and we have proves about that. Imagine what would happen if we wouldn't - all characters that ever fought with Galactus would be near universal level. All characters that fought with Odin would be near galaxy level. All characters that fought with Classic Drax wouldbe near star level. And all characters that ever fought with Gladiator will be near planet level (strength and durability) and nanosecond level (reflex).

If You don't belive me, try to bump Thing vs Gladiator battle, basing it on Thing's fight with Thor. Try to bump Cannonball's fight with Iron Man, saying that Gladiator used his full reflex and tell people there that Cannonball has nanosecond reflex.

I can go on with these examples. It is up to You to prove that she used full strength, best reflex etc.

WWQ7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By WWQ7

@inconvenient_truth said:

@czarny_samael666: well we're saying that taking hits from and giving a great fight to WW is a really good feat. You dont. Since youre saying that it doesnt prove anything because we dont know how much strength WW put into her Punches and you think that she wasnt punching at full strength then IT IS UP TO YOU to prove YOUR statements. The burden of proof lies with YOU since you are the one making the challenging statement. YOU have to PROVE to us that she WASNT hitting BB at full strength.

No, it is up to You that WW used full strength. It always works in this way, because we know that characters are holding back and we have proves about that. Imagine what would happen if we wouldn't - all characters that ever fought with Galactus would be near universal level. All characters that fought with Odin would be near galaxy level. All characters that fought with Classic Drax wouldbe near star level. And all characters that ever fought with Gladiator will be near planet level (strength and durability) and nanosecond level (reflex).

If You don't belive me, try to bump Thing vs Gladiator battle, basing it on Thing's fight with Thor. Try to bump Cannonball's fight with Iron Man, saying that Gladiator used his full reflex and tell people there that Cannonball has nanosecond reflex.

I can go on with these examples. It is up to You to prove that she used full strength, best reflex etc.

Obviously Wonder Woman wasn't holding back. She almost chopped Barda's legs off here. LOL

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for inconvenient_truth
Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666: NO, its up to you. I'm simply saying she gave a hell of a fight to WW, and WW cheated and used flight to win. WW did NOT say she was holding back so there is no reason to think that she was, BUT YOU are the one at issues with it so YOU have to prove that she was holding back. im not claiming ANYTHING. Im just stating what happend during that fight between them. YOU are the one that has to prove YOUR statement.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wwq7:

It doesn't work in this way... Asgardians for example also are often using melee weapons, but it doesn't mean they are bloodlusted. Not too mention that bloodlust =/= fighting out of character.

Thor was bloodlusted in Blood and Thunder, but he wasn't using all his best powers in bets way there.

Gladiator was bloodlusted against Black Cloak, but I am more than sure that he didn't use his reflex there.

I can look for another examples, a specially when it comes to people in Superman type, when they weren't using their full (reflex) speed.

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

see, czarny's mistake is to think I'm making a claim that WW was going all out. I'm not. I'm simply bringing up their fight as a testament to BB's abilities. Czarny is the one thats making a claim. he says that its not valid because he thinks WW might not have been going full strength or speed. That means that the burden of proof is on HIM. this is a basic fallacy argument. maybe if you google burden of proof fallacy argument youd see I'm right instead of just arguing with me for no damn reason

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666: NO, its up to you. I'm simply saying she gave a hell of a fight to WW, and WW cheated and used flight to win. WW did NOT say she was holding back so there is no reason to think that she was, BUT YOU are the one at issues with it so YOU have to prove that she was holding back. im not claiming ANYTHING. Im just stating what happend during that fight between them. YOU are the one that has to prove YOUR statement.

You can't say that it is up to me without showing a reason why it should be.

In other way: Do You belive that Cannonball has nanosecond reaction speed?

WWQ7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666: That's Asgardians. How many times have you seen Wonder Woman use a weapon like the one she used against Barda and swing it at someone? and if Barda didn't jump, Diana would have done serious damage to her leg.

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666: I JUST TOLD YOU DUUUUDE! I SAID SINCE YOU ARE THE ONE MAKING CLAIMS THE BURDEN OF PROOF IS ON YOU. I EVEN TOLD YOU TO GOOGLE BURDEN OF PROOF FALLACY ARGUMENTS SO THAT YOU CAN SEE WHAT I MEAN

WWQ7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

see, czarny's mistake is to think I'm making a claim that WW was going all out. I'm not. I'm simply bringing up their fight as a testament to BB's abilities. Czarny is the one thats making a claim. he says that its not valid because he thinks WW might not have been going full strength or speed. That means that the burden of proof is on HIM. this is a basic fallacy argument. maybe if you google burden of proof fallacy argument youd see I'm right instead of just arguing with me for no damn reason

He can clearly see by the expressions on Diana's face that she is going all out, so he can't really dispute it and Wonder Woman would have to be using her full strength to contend with Barda.

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wwq7: yea he probably doesnt understand though because i dont think his english is good enough. i guess we cant really have a good argument when the guy cant comprehend what we're saying. Im not trying to offend or attack him, but what he says just doesnt make sense half the time. Anyway check out my lizard vs warpath battle man

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

His English is good enough that he should know better.

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By dum529001

Strength and speed are go together. They are one and the same. Force is the acceleration of mass. How mush force is generated depends on the object mass and it's rate of motion.

Muscle power is all about the speed of muscle contraction. Muscles put out power by stretching and then rapidly shortening like rubber bands.

The Body's Durability level is what holds it together. Durability is a required secondary power for superhumans of any given power-level. It's especially important for the WMD's (Weapons of Mass Destruction) in humanoid form.

The muscle and skeletal tissue and all other body tissues are built with the durability that is necessary to withstand putting out such great forces. If they couldn't, the person's body would fall apart.

Superhuman bodies are going to be more dense, denser than a normal human body, and which allows it to handle the pressures it puts on itself as it goes against the force of other objects, able to withstand their own rebounding force or forces that are akin to theirs. As we know Hulk, Thor, Hercules, SIlver Surfer Superman, Thing, Namor and the like have a body that is far denser than a normal human's. Even Those such as Spider-man have superhuman durability but it isn't at the level of the powerhouses who are more powerful than a locomotive or an atomic bomb, and why should it be? Spider-man isn't packing as much power as those guys are.

It's the same on a human level. When you work-out constantly enough your muscles thicken. The reason muscles thicken when you workout is so they can exert more energy without being torn up in the process. The body is adjusting to the constant and abnormal energy output of the muscles by making them tougher to keep them from getting torn up.

Some characters are more known for standing and taking any punishment and showing how tough they but it doesn't mean they aren't fast. When they actually get around to doing something, they are certainly fast, and are able to hit their mark.

Just because a characters does not dart around 100 percent of the time does mean they aren't fast.

The characters that dart around the most are the ones who are the most vulnerable. If they don't constantly dart around, they life is into danger more often than not.

Fighting sis not just about being on the move, but also knowing the exact moment to move. Fighting isn't for fools. You have to be smart.

Individual power feats are good and necessary but they aren't the make-up of everything.

A well know, more used, or more popular character can have a greater quantity of feats but if some fights and is able to fight on equal terms with them in virtually every way, then it can be assume that are powers on equal.

If one characters not only matches but also overcomes another character, fighting on completely equal terms, then are they not more powerful?

Would someone say that Superman is greater than Doomsday because Superman has more feats? The only feats Doomsday has is roaming the comos fighting various extraterrestrial armies, and then coming to earth an fighting Superman and the entire justice league. Does Superman having more feats make him greater than Doomsday? Of course not. They were either evenly matched in combat or Superman was outmatched by Doomsday.

Heroes are bound to have more feats than villains but does that take away from we've seen the villains do, even though they aren't in as much constant action as the hero? The answer is NO.

Like i said before individual feats are well and good but stop obsessing over them.

In conclusion.....

The main point of this entire post is to urge people to use some common sense. Don't be a illogical fanboy. Don't deny whats right in front of your eyes and as plain as day. If you're going to be a fanboy of anything, please be a reasonable fanboy.

See things for what they are and not as you want to see them. Illogical fanboys hate the truth and try to make up their own reality, apart from the true one. They try to convince themselves and others that what they say and think is real but to someone who can truly see, they are just walking around with their eyes shut, clothed with a bind-fold, with their hands covering that as well, but wondering why it so dark and why they keep bumping into things.

WWQ7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@inconvenient_truth: I think he knows what were saying, he's just ignoring everything we say to make his points stand and ok mate.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Wonder Woman was pulling her punches, then why would she resort to flight and not simply stop holding back? Also, I can just as easily claim that Hulk wasn't going all out.

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WWQ7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_last_son_of_czarnia: Couldn't agree more mate and why would she need to use a weapon if she was planning on holding back in the fight?

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WWQ7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#70  Edited By TDK_1997

Juggernaut.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Wonder Woman was pulling her punches, then why would she resort to flight and not simply stop holding back? Also, I can just as easily claim that Hulk wasn't going all out.

Of course You can, but point of strength contest is different than point of fighting with each other.

But if You want to say that WW was using her near Superman's level reflex speed, then I would like to see a prove of that.

Or answer to simple questions about lost fights:

Does Cannonball's fight with Gladiator proves that he has nanosecond reaction speed?

Does that mean that Thing is Thor's level of strength?

Does that mean that it Quasar can take full blast from Galactus?

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By czarny_samael666

@czarny_samael666: I JUST TOLD YOU DUUUUDE! I SAID SINCE YOU ARE THE ONE MAKING CLAIMS THE BURDEN OF PROOF IS ON YOU. I EVEN TOLD YOU TO GOOGLE BURDEN OF PROOF FALLACY ARGUMENTS SO THAT YOU CAN SEE WHAT I MEAN

You didn't answer on my question.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You missed my point entirely. Prove that Hulk wasn't going easy on Juggernaut. It's as absurd a claim as the claim that Wonder Woman wasn't being serious.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You missed my point entirely. Prove that Hulk wasn't going easy on Juggernaut. It's as absurd a claim as the claim that Wonder Woman wasn't being serious.

Hulk couldn't overmuscle Juggernaut.

If WW would lose or stalemate that fight, then I would belive that Barda is really her match in strength+durability. But WW won that fight, so we can't know if she was pushed to her limits or not.

Would You say that Lobo is as fast Superman? If he isn't, then it according to You, Superman went easy on him. I don't belive in this, because I belie that in character speedsters don't use their reflex. And they don't use their full strength until they are mad/bloodlusted. Thor had once problems with Thing, other time with Namor. But when he was mad, he killed Thing with two shots, while one crushed Ben's arm.

WWQ7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By WWQ7

@the_last_son_of_czarnia said:

If WW would lose or stalemate that fight, then I would belive that Barda is really her match in strength+durability. But WW won that fight, so we can't know if she was pushed to her limits or not.

Would You say that Lobo is as fast Superman? If he isn't, then it according to You, Superman went easy on him. I don't belive in this, because I belie that in character speedsters don't use their reflex. And they don't use their full strength until they are mad/bloodlusted. Thor had once problems with Thing, other time with Namor. But when he was mad, he killed Thing with two shots, while one crushed Ben's arm.

We can say that Wonder Woman was pushed to her limits because she had to use her flight to beat Barda. Did she need to do that when she fought Power Girl?

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Now you're picking and choosing. If Wonder Woman uses flight to overcome a relatively even sparring match, it would suggest she's not confident in her strength and skill to win. You argue she was holding back, but then you argue that Hulk wasn't holding back against Juggernaut. Both are baseless claims.

Btw, Lobo has proven to be of comparable speed, if not faster than a Kryptonian. Try again.

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666: why are u ignoring everything ive said?

I will until You will answer on my question, because it seems that is immposible for You to understand that easy things.

Now you're picking and choosing. If Wonder Woman uses flight to overcome a relatively even sparring match, it would suggest she's not confident in her strength and skill to win. You argue she was holding back, but then you argue that Hulk wasn't holding back against Juggernaut. Both are baseless claims.

Btw, Lobo has proven to be of comparable speed, if not faster than a Kryptonian. Try again.

1.So You belive that Lobo has nanosecond reaction speed, yes? Do You belive the same about all speedsters enemies?

2.Hulk was matching only one of his stats, if Wonder Woman would do the same and limit herself to just certain stats, then I would agree with You. For example, if she wouldn't be able fly and she would lose this battle, I would have no problem with this. You can't assume that WW used her highest speed if she still had other option.

@wwq7 said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

We can say that Wonder Woman was pushed to her limits because she had to use her flight to beat Barda. Did she need to do that when she fought Power Girl?

And why should we assume that using flight is a last resort? Why not her best speed?

WW and PG both can fly, so it is a bad example.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By TifaLockhart

1. Wrong. I KNOW how fast Lobo is, and no, not all speedster enemies are fast.

2. They were evenly matched until Wonder Woman cheated. And if your argument is that only one stat was used, well, Lobo beat Supergirl in armwrestling. That's pure strength.

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666: i'm done with this. to make it easy just do me a favor and make a battle that says barda vs colossus. oh yea i already did and it got locked cause the mods said it was barda stomping colossus butt. But seriously though make a battle that says barda and a barda clone vs WW and say in the OP that its because you think WW stomps barda. I DARE YOU. matter of fact, I BET YOU WONT

WWQ7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666: why are u ignoring everything ive said?

I will until You will answer on my question, because it seems that is immposible for You to understand that easy things.

1.So You belive that Lobo has nanosecond reaction speed, yes? Do You belive the same about all speedsters enemies?

2.Hulk was matching only one of his stats, if Wonder Woman would do the same and limit herself to just certain stats, then I would agree with You. For example, if she wouldn't be able fly and she would lose this battle, I would have no problem with this. You can't assume that WW used her highest speed if she still had other option.

@wwq7 said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

And why should we assume that using flight is a last resort? Why not her best speed?

WW and PG both can fly, so it is a bad example.

We can assume that using flight was a last resort because Diana failed to take Barda down and she used it after Barda was punching her face in. She probably didn't use her speed because that would have blatantly made it look obvious that she cheated, but using flight wasn't as bad. Remember, she was fighting in front of the other Amazons. She wasn't going to be made to look like a cheat in front of them and she didn't want to see the amazons see her get beat on by Barda, so she ended it by flying.

Exactly. WW and PG can fly, but Barda can't fly without her equipment, so it was worse that Diana used to her flight to beat her.

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666: i'm done with this. to make it easy just do me a favor and make a battle that says barda vs colossus. oh yea i already did and it got locked cause the mods said it was barda stomping colossus butt. But seriously though make a battle that says barda and a barda clone vs WW and say in the OP that its because you think WW stomps barda. I DARE YOU. matter of fact, I BET YOU WONT

CMON !!! DO IT!!

WWQ7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CMON !!! DO IT!!

LOL If he thinks Barda is so inferior to Wonder Woman I don't see why he shouldn't make it.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Technically speaking, if Hulk really BFR'd Juggernaut, he would have won, thus making Juggernaut stalemating him not worth it by Samael's logic.

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WWQ7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By WWQ7

Technically speaking, if Hulk really BFR'd Juggernaut, he would have won, thus making Juggernaut stalemating him not worth it by Samael's logic.

LOL His logic is so bizarre.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By TifaLockhart

I never even read that story, but how would he BFR Juggernaut if they're equal in strength? When they locked up, was Juggernaut already in motion?

WWQ7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I never even read that story, but how would he BFR Juggernaut if they're equal in strength? When they locked up, was Juggernaut already in motion?

I've never seen the fight before, but if Juggernaut is not that strong and he is just powerful because of his durability then I don't see how they could lock up.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By TifaLockhart

I read unconfirmed reports that Hulk stopped Juggernaut's charge. Y'know, the same charge that it took Thor's Godblast to stop?

WWQ7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By WWQ7

@the_last_son_of_czarnia: If Hulk can stop his charge then its definitely PIS that Thor's Godblast was needed to stop Juggernaut.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By TifaLockhart

I never read the story, but if the scans are to be taken at face value, then it appears that Juggernaut is not moving with momentum, but is using the unstoppability enchantment, thus, it's not pure strength. I could be wrong though, as I never read the story.

WWQ7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_last_son_of_czarnia: That would explain it then. I doubt he could lock with Hulk without an amp, considering he is only powerful because of his durability. If he hasn't lifted anything heavier than the weight of a continent then he's not stronger than Barda.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He's not -only- powerful due to his unstoppability. He's class 95. Still strong, just not Hulk-level strong. Barda isn't either.

WWQ7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By WWQ7

@the_last_son_of_czarnia: Do you think that Barda is stronger than Juggernaut? It doesn't really matter that Hulk is stronger than Barda: she's faster, more skilled and has the additional abilities of her Mega-Rod, but Juggernaut would get stomped by Hulk because he's a brick who is only powerful because of his durability.

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

he is strong but juggs doesnt have too many feats.not sure about the hulk thing. i dont think he was moving, so thats maybe a strength feat. idk

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

2. They were evenly matched until Wonder Woman cheated. And if your argument is that only one stat was used, well, Lobo beat Supergirl in armwrestling. That's pure strength.

1.So how do You decide which of them are fast and which aren't?

2.Then Lobo is stronger than Supergirl.

Of course I won't, because I don't feel like an expert about Big Barda. And I don't think that making a battle based on fight that she didn't won and in which didn't show anything special, should be a reason to make a battle.

BTW, I am not sure why You people are all that serious. You're getting nervous, making new threads "screaming", insulting, etc. This is just a battle between two fictional characters after all and You and wwq7 seem to fight for Your lives here.

@wwq7 said:

We can assume that using flight was a last resort because Diana failed to take Barda down and she used it after Barda was punching her face in. She probably didn't use her speed because that would have blatantly made it look obvious that she cheated, but using flight wasn't as bad. Remember, she was fighting in front of the other Amazons. She wasn't going to be made to look like a cheat in front of them and she didn't want to see the amazons see her get beat on by Barda, so she ended it by flying.

Exactly. WW and PG can fly, but Barda can't fly without her equipment, so it was worse that Diana used to her flight to beat her.

But I don't belive it was a last resort, becuase I don't see a reason to think that she actually used her full speed there. You even said that You don't think that she didn't.

And if I can't answer on that, I am not making a claim that my character actually proved something in this way.

As I told You - I wouldn't say that Thanos is in Odin's league, even while it was long and brutal. Did You've seen it?

No. Pooty already answered that above:

I know we agree on the part about losses being used as feats. We agree on that. That part is done. But you say that Czarny is saying you can't claim ANY feats from a loss fight. That is NOT what he is saying. here is what Czarny has said on this thread:

1).I said that fights doesn't count as a feats, until they are won. Strength constest - as I've said - are different.

IMO it's clear what both of you are saying. BOTH of you are saying that this is a feat for Juggs and I agree

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By TifaLockhart

I actually think Juggernaut is stronger, but not by much. Also, Hulk probably wouldn't smash Juggernaut because of his insane level of durability. He's nigh unto physically invulnerable, if not completely physically invulnerable.

WWQ7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By WWQ7

I actually think Juggernaut is stronger, but not by much. Also, Hulk probably wouldn't smash Juggernaut because of his insane level of durability. He's nigh unto physically invulnerable, if not completely physically invulnerable.

Your right, he wouldn't smash Juggernaut, but Barda has her Mega-Rod that can use gravity powerful enough to hold Barda down and it can generate fire which would handle Hulk and she could teleport Juggernaut, so overall, she is more powerful than both of them.

@czarny_samael666 said:

1.So how do You decide which of them are fast and which aren't?

2.Then Lobo is stronger than Supergirl.

Of course I won't, because I don't feel like an expert about Big Barda. And I don't think that making a battle based on fight that she didn't won and in which didn't show anything special, should be a reason to make a battle.

BTW, I am not sure why You people are all that serious. You're getting nervous, making new threads "screaming", insulting, etc. This is just a battle between two fictional characters after all and You and wwq7 seem to fight for Your lives here.

@wwq7 said:

But I don't belive it was a last resort, becuase I don't see a reason to think that she actually used her full speed there. You even said that You don't think that she didn't.

And if I can't answer on that, I am not making a claim that my character actually proved something in this way.

As I told You - I wouldn't say that Thanos is in Odin's league, even while it was long and brutal. Did You've seen it?

No. Pooty already answered that above:

LOL Your the one who keeps posting when you know nothing about the characters your debating for, so that is worse than me debating about a character I clearly have knowledge of and have posted several scans for.

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666: PUT UP OR SHUT UP. " to make it easy just do me a favor and make a battle that says barda vs colossus. oh yea i already did and it got locked cause the mods said it was barda stomping colossus butt. But seriously though make a battle that says barda and a barda clone vs WW and say in the OP that its because you think WW stomps barda. I DARE YOU. matter of fact, I BET YOU WONT"