• 72 results
Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Lance Bastro

ok, well some people confuse endurance with durability and vice versa (trust me, i've seen it). so let me explain in a nut shell. durability basically means the resistance of breaking or tearing, puncturing or bruising and whatnot. we already know that juggernaut is the perfect example of this. but endurance is like a time limit of how long you can strain your body's muscle tension without giving in. similar to stamina, if not the same, but i consider stamina more like a "life bar" lol. anyway time for the main topic. 

let's say that there are 4 giant bolders. each weighing 100 tons

who out of these 4 (juggernaut, hulk, colossus and thanos) can hold these bolders for the longest? 

now before anyone uses the powered up versions (or depowered) of these characters, please base your opinions on the standard of each character versions 1st. 

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Lance Bastro

and then all 4 of theme have a wrestling match, who could pin who the longest?

lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By lagoon_boy
  • Thanos
  • Juggernaut
  • Hulk
  • Colossus
Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By termiteone4ever
@lagoon_boy said:
"
  • Thanos
  • Juggernaut
  • Hulk
  • Colossus
"

This is correct
Avatar image for thejuggernautpunch
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Juggernaut 
Hulk
Thanos
Colossus

Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Fire Star
@lagoon_boy said:
"
  • Thanos
  • Juggernaut
  • Hulk
  • Colossus
"

This.
Achilles.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Achilles.

• Juggernaut
  • Thanos
  • Hulk
  • Colossus
Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Lance Bastro

hmm..

Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Thor's hammmer

Strength   
Thanos  
Juggernaut  
Hulk   
Colossus  

Endurance  
Juggernaut  
Thanos  
Hulk  
Colossus 

wrestling match   
Thanos  
Juggernaut  
Hulk   
Colossus  

kenshiroo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By kenshiroo
Strength   
Juggernaut 
Thanos/Hulk   
Colossus  

Endurance  
Juggernaut  
Thanos  
Hulk  
Colossus 

Wrestling match   
Juggernaut
Thanos 
Hulk   
Colossus  
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By difficlus
 Strength   
  • Thanos  
  • Juggernaut  
  • Hulk   
  • Colossus  

Endurance  
  • Juggernaut  
  • Thanos  
  • Hulk  
  • Colossus 

wrestling match   
  • Thanos  
  • Juggernaut  
  • Hulk   
  • Colossus      
Really i think Colossus is overrated..he shouldn't even be here...
HumanNumber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By HumanNumber

Why is colossus here? He can't win in any sort of competition amongst these other characters, unless one of them is "Who can get stomped the quickest".
Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Lance Bastro
@HumanNumber said:
" Why is colossus here? He can't win in any sor of competition amongst these other characters, unless one of them is "Who can get stomped the quickest". "
i was going to put thing up but thing is 80 ton class. colossus was upgraded to 100+
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By difficlus
@Lance Bastro said:
" @HumanNumber said:
" Why is colossus here? He can't win in any sor of competition amongst these other characters, unless one of them is "Who can get stomped the quickest". "
i was going to put thing up but thing is 80 ton class. colossus was upgraded to 100+ "
he can only lift around 800 tons which is nowhere on the level of the other guys...
HumanNumber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By HumanNumber
@Lance Bastro:
I acutally didn't know he got a strength upgrade. When was this? 
karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By karrob
@kenshiroo said:
" Strength   
Juggernaut 
Thanos/Hulk   
Colossus  

Endurance  
Juggernaut  
Thanos  
Hulk  
Colossus 

Wrestling match   Juggernaut Thanos  Hulk   Colossus   "
"Colossus"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By "Colossus"

you guys do realize everyone here pretty much has unlimited endurance?

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#18  Edited By tensor
@difficlus: i agree with you on all except strength what is thanos strength feat ? what has he ever done to say he is stronger than say hulk or juggernaut
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@tensor said:
" @difficlus: i agree with you on all except strength what is thanos strength feat ? what has he ever done to say he is stronger than say hulk or juggernaut "

him and drax the destroyer destroyed a planet by pushing against each other
"Colossus"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By "Colossus"
@HumanNumber said:

" @Lance Bastro: I acutally didn't know he got a strength upgrade. When was this?  "

5 class 100 nimrods held him down and calculated his strength at 1.5 tons per pound (colossus weights 500 pounds)
then they amped there strength to compensate for his and proceeded to break his left arm

depowered juggernaut was unable to lift colossus dead weight setting
Avatar image for cypher_s_gambit
Cypher's Gambit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Cypher's Gambit
@tensor said:
" @difficlus: i agree with you on all except strength what is thanos strength feat ? what has he ever done to say he is stronger than say hulk or juggernaut "
Thanos is stronger than the Hulk and probably Juggernaut too. But he doesn't get stronger by getting angry, his strength remains constant to whatever degree it's on. 
If I can remember correctly, during the Infinite Wars, Thanos noted that even though that he is stronger than Hulk, Hulk still has to potential of surpassing his strength. Also, if I might add. Juggernaut's base strength IS NOT UNLIMITED. He gains strength by his will via Cyttorak. So Juggernaut DOES have a base strength, but it is not as strong as Thanos'
DrTyrannical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By DrTyrannical
@Cypher's Gambit said:

" @tensor said:

Thanos is stronger than the Hulk and probably Juggernaut too. But he doesn't get stronger by getting angry, his strength remains constant to whatever degree it's on. 
If I can remember correctly, during the Infinite Wars, Thanos noted that even though that he is stronger than Hulk, Hulk still has to potential of surpassing his strength. Also, if I might add. Juggernaut's base strength IS NOT UNLIMITED. He gains strength by his will via Cyttorak. So Juggernaut DOES have a base strength, but it is not as strong as Thanos' "
His strength does not remain constant. Thanos can amp his strength with the Power Cosmic. 

The only way Juggernaut is stronger than Thanos is if he's 8th day or Trion. Other than that Thanos has them all beat by miles.

Thanos has never admitted Hulk could surpass him.

Thanos has fought an entire planet of Super Warriors without stopping once. He has them beat in endurance as well.
Cypher's Gambit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Cypher's Gambit
@DrTyrannical said:
" @Cypher's Gambit said:

" @tensor said:

If I can remember correctly, during the Infinite Wars, Thanos noted that even though that he is stronger than Hulk, Hulk still has to potential of surpassing his strength. Also, if I might add. Juggernaut's base strength IS NOT UNLIMITED. He gains strength by his will via Cyttorak. So Juggernaut DOES have a base strength, but it is not as strong as Thanos' "
His strength does not remain constant. Thanos can amp his strength with the Power Cosmic.   The only way Juggernaut is stronger than Thanos is if he's 8th day or Trion. Other than that Thanos has them all beat by miles.  Thanos has never admitted Hulk could surpass him.  Thanos has fought an entire planet of Super Warriors without stopping once. He has them beat in endurance as well. "
Thanos admitted that Hulk can get stronger than him, why do you think Hulk was transformed into Banner Hulk? So that his intellect self will contradict his anger. Thanos has a log that about everyone and noted Doom and Hulk in it.
DrTyrannical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By DrTyrannical
@Cypher's Gambit said:
" @DrTyrannical said:
" @Cypher's Gambit said:

" @tensor said:

His strength does not remain constant. Thanos can amp his strength with the Power Cosmic.   The only way Juggernaut is stronger than Thanos is if he's 8th day or Trion. Other than that Thanos has them all beat by miles.  Thanos has never admitted Hulk could surpass him.  Thanos has fought an entire planet of Super Warriors without stopping once. He has them beat in endurance as well. "
Thanos admitted that Hulk can get stronger than him, why do you think Hulk was transformed into Banner Hulk? So that his intellect self will contradict his anger. Thanos has a log that about everyone and noted Doom and Hulk in it. "
Thanos did not admit this. Ever. Prove it if he did.
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By difficlus
@tensor said:
he nearly killed Silver Surfer after just 6 or so punches
Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Lance Bastro

debate is going well i see.

DrTyrannical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By DrTyrannical
@difficlus said:

" @tensor said:

he nearly killed Silver Surfer after just 6 or so punches "
He's backhanded Dumb Drax and Professor Hulk on their ass as well. Dumb Drax and Thanos had a fight that obliterated an entire planet. Drax was KO'd, Thanos was completely fine. Thanos has wrestled Gungnir from Odin.  

Thanos was strong enough withstand and escape a black hole that was two light years in diameter.

He's physically matched Tyrant. People are going to claim Thanos was amped by the orb, but nothing in the entire series even hinted the orb powered him up physically. The only thing Thanos did with the orb is blast Tyrant twice with it.
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By difficlus
@DrTyrannical said:
" @difficlus said:

" @tensor said:

he nearly killed Silver Surfer after just 6 or so punches "
He's backhanded Dumb Drax and Professor Hulk on their ass as well. Dumb Drax and Thanos had a fight that obliterated an entire planet. Drax was KO'd, Thanos was completely fine. Thanos has wrestled Gungnir from Odin.    Thanos was strong enough withstand and escape a black hole that was two light years in diameter. He's physically matched Tyrant. People are going to claim Thanos was amped by the orb, but nothing in the entire series even hinted the orb powered him up physically. The only thing Thanos did with the orb is blast Tyrant twice with it. "
I think Thanos is sky father dont you?
DrTyrannical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By DrTyrannical
@difficlus:  There's no question
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By difficlus
@DrTyrannical said:
" @difficlus:  There's no question "
good some people were debating this in the comic gods vs manga gods thread as to whether Thanos belonged on the list as a comic god.

In fact any Eternal has the potential to be sky father is they get the right argumentations...
DrTyrannical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By DrTyrannical
@difficlus said:
" @DrTyrannical said:
" @difficlus:  There's no question "
good some people were debating this in the comic gods vs manga gods thread as to whether Thanos belonged on the list as a comic god. In fact any Eternal has the potential to be sky father is they get the right argumentations... "
Not all of them. None of them are a cunning or as smart as Thanos is. Thanos has mystical augmentations as well.
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Juggernaut is the strongest and the most durable one there is.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kenshiroo said:
" Strength   
Juggernaut 
Thanos/Hulk   
Colossus  

Endurance  
Juggernaut  
Thanos  
Hulk  
Colossus 

Wrestling match   Juggernaut Thanos  Hulk   Colossus   "
DrTyrannical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By DrTyrannical
@TheJuggernautpunch: That first scan talks about the strongest super hero on "Earth". The only Juggernaut that is stronger than Thanos is 8th Day and Trion and since the OP doesn't specify which version we are using, battle forum rules say it's current. Which Thanos would wipe the floor with. 
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DrTyrannical: There are 4 scans. Bother to read all of them. 8th Day is a more concentrated Juggernaut, he wasn't amped. Yes, current Juggernaut would lose. Classic would win.
Cypher's Gambit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Cypher's Gambit

There is a scan somewhere where Thanos talks about The Hulk How can I find these scans?

Avatar image for strongestonethereis
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheJuggernautpunch said:
"Juggernaut  Hulk Thanos Colossus "

I actually agree
Avatar image for magneticshockwave
MagneticShockwave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Hulk is lifting, somebody has to be their that constantly makes him mad so he can keep up with the endurance lifting that rock. I think Colossus will be the 1st to go down imo.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#39  Edited By TifaLockhart

Hulk's the physically strongest. Juggernaut is the most physically invulnerable. Don't get me wrong, Thanos is more powerful by far.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By pooty

Thanos gets bored holding up the boulder. Beats Colossus to death with said boulder. BFR's Juggs into outer space. Beats Hulk to death in a fist fight just to prove: THANOS IS THE STRONGEST ONE THERE IS!!!

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By chiq

So what happens to Cain now that Colossus has his power for the forseeable future? Will they eventually share it? Will we see two Avatars of Cyttorak?

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lagoon_boy said:

• Thanos
  • Juggernaut
  • Hulk
  • Colossus

This.

Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chiq said:

So what happens to Cain now that Colossus has his power for the forseeable future? Will they eventually share it? Will we see two Avatars of Cyttorak?

he won't

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By chiq

@the human Juggernaut said:

@chiq said:

he won't

well the next four story arcs of the x-men have Colossus with the power, so that's a year worth of stories. Plus i read somewhere that a lot of people like the move cause it gives Colossus more depth and allows him to have this internal conflict with himself. Sounds like an Archangel or Dark phoenix sort of thing...so I wouldn't be surprised if he gets to keep the power for a longtime. I'm pretty sure they( cain and pete) will clash eventually. There is no point in giving him the power and then taking it away asap. They may end up like Heralds of Cyttorak or something. Take away Cyttorak and colossus turns back into the goody two shoes boring brick he was the last couple of years...

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Bo88gdan

Hulk

Juggernaut

Thanos

Colossus

First_Last

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By First_Last

Excluding amping up cause Hulk can via emotional distress, Juggs can via Cyttorak and Thanos can via cosmic energy.

At base strength.

1. Thanos

2. Hulk

3. Juggs

4. Colossus

Endurance too hard to gauge due to amping with no amping

1. Juggs/Thanos

2. Hulk

3. Colossus

Wrestling match

1. Thanos

2. Hulk/Juggs

3. Colossus

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#47  Edited By Floopay

First Round (Who can hold the bolders longest):

1. Juggernaut/Thanos (Both can go for eternity)

2. Hulk

3. Colossus

Endurance

1. Thanos (Always reverts to the way he was :P)

2. Juggernaut (Without his barrier he has been shown to be susceptible to damage)

3. Hulk (needs to be built up before he's anywhere near the other two)

4. Colossus (Why is he even here?)

Wrestling

1. Juggernaut (As long as he's pushing down, then he is unstoppable, and therefore nobody is getting back up)

2. Thanos/Hulk (Hulks rage is the most useful here)

3. Colossus

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Thor's hammmer said:

Strength Thanos Juggernaut Hulk Colossus Endurance Juggernaut Thanos Hulk Colossus wrestling match Thanos Juggernaut Hulk Colossus
Spydey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#49  Edited By Spydey

Strength Thanos 
Endurance, Juggernaut. The man clawed underground through cement for 11 months when Spidey buried him way back in the 70s lol...or 80s...i think 70s. 

Avatar image for ancient_spirits_0f_evil
Ancient_Spirits_0f_Evil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kenshiroo said:

Strength
Juggernaut
Thanos/Hulk
Colossus