Street: Skit (Daisuke) vs Stormshadow (Snake Eyes)

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Welcome to the big leagues for the best Street Leveler around. Rules are simple, two men enter, one man leaves. All fights are to the Death, KO, or Incap. All characters have what is considered standard gear to them. Winners move on to the next round to earn respect and entertain the masses who wish to learn more about them. Without further ado here are today's contestants.

The most popular GI Joe only known as Snake Eyes (Composite) will enter the arena to face a foe like no other. Will his ninja skills prevail?

No Caption Provided

Daisuke Jigen is a master marks men and close friends with the worlds greatest thief Lupin the 3rd, but will his skills be enough to win this predicament? Will he be finally brought down by this governments lap dog?

No Caption Provided

Battle here starting 100 feet apart from the middle.

No Caption Provided

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By sirfizzwhizz
stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

@skit So intro than Debate? If so you can go ahead and go first with your intro. I'm busy at the moment but still looking forward too the Debate :D

Skit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@stormshadow_x:

Sounds good, I'm also looking forward to this.

No Caption Provided

Jigen's primary history is largely unknown outside of how he got his gun, but it realistically doesn't matter because what's important is his amazing capability with a gun. Able to preform a quick drawn faster than normal and capable of hitting his targets with almost impossible accuracy. Due to this he's since become world renowned partner in crime to lupin, over the years he's aided him in even the largest of heists. He doesn't have any sort of powers outside of his aim, but he is somewhat versed in h2h combat and has used various guns over the years . This includes everything from his signature .357 magnum, all the way up to heavy weapons like an anti tank rifle.

No Caption Provided

He also happens to be a chain smoking killer who oddly get's referenced/makes cameos in kids shows. Now to give you a rough idea as to what he's capable of, here's a amv that's surprisingly filled mostly with feats and not so bad music.

Loading Video...

Anyways with that out of the way, on to the actual intro. Now to be completely honest I've never read a gi joe comic in my life, so this will be completely based on my experience with snake eyes from the films and what little I've seen of the cartoon. So I expect to be completely wrong. My plan is to have a more aggressive approach. While the area offers tons of cover, none of it durable at all. Some of it is literally just toilet paper and cardboard from what I can tell. The distance will play more in my favor too since it's going to come down to a gunfight, which is the category that is Jigen's specialty and something that he could actually win at. Explosives and mid range guns will be the go to. Now obviously Snake Eyes isn't going to just take and is going to be returning fire. The difference is though, Jigens faster at the aim, a much better shot and capable of dodging whilst still being superior at these two things. It may not be on the first shot, be he sure is going to tag him eventually.

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

@skit:

Ill give you props for using such an underused character

Skit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boschepg: Its unfortunate, but there aren't to many situations where he can be used due to his limitations.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This got interesting.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

#9  Edited By stormshadow_x

@sirfizzwhizz@frisky4@skit

Awesome Start. I want too say that I am a new Debater and this is the best way to start doing so. So lets Begin shall we?

No Caption Provided

Snake-Eye's By all means is the Ultimate Ninja / Soldier in perfect Harmony. He was a Vet in the Vietnam War in which he was injured(but not fatality). He was saved by his future Rival/ Sword Brother Storm Shadow. After returning home for his family too come pick him up from the airport they were in a accident which took their lives. After this he was adopted by storm shadow and his Uncle into the Arashikage Clan in which he learned and quickly mastered their ways and different forms of Stealth, Martial Arts, Etc. Too put more onto this he also kept his skills from his time in the war and obtained even more after leaving the Arashikage making him not only a Perfect Ninja but Ultimate Solider. Snake Eye's Carries multiple weapons that vary from his Ninja and Military Skills respectively. These weapons include his 1911 Colt 45 Caliber Pistol, M67 Hand Grenades, CUMA Tak-RI Knife, Shuriken, Kunai, Uzi Submachine Gun, Mikimoto Sword (Unbreakable Arashikage Steel), Various Grenades ( Including Smoke, Flash Bangs, ETC). Also has been said he has surgical precision with all of his throwing weapons and his Fire Arms adding Marksmanship too his already impressive display.

Basic feats -

Speed

Speed Blitzes Cobra Goons as they Cleary see him walking towards them
Speed Blitzes Cobra Goons as they Cleary see him walking towards them
Along with his Bro he dodges gunfire from a platoon of thugs and is so fast appears behind them before they could notice...before it's too late.
Along with his Bro he dodges gunfire from a platoon of thugs and is so fast appears behind them before they could notice...before it's too late.

Senses

i588.photobucket.com/albums/ss326/GhostTiger7/SEsensesblueninja_zpsef30d77d.jpg - Senses another Ninja under the Van.

Stealth

http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/ss326/GhostTiger7/hpqscan0010.jpg - Uses Stealth and Sneaks into the Chambers of Cobra Commander

The Plan

Snake _Eyes with his Mastery of Stealth, His Impressive Speed and Agility, Incredible Senses he should be able to go use the area too his advantage and close the distance with opponent. His marksmanship is impressive but I doubt he could keep up with snake eyes in a area with rarely any open space for him to use his aim. Snake eyes is the best of the best as has taking down platoons of Soldiers, Ninjas, Cyber Ninjas as is still going. In all regards he is a self made Super Soldier. With his skills, weaponry, and his surroundings he should be more then enough for a Marksmen. Even if its not that easy he should be able to use his smoke bombs to his advantage. Either way if he gets into a close encounter with Daisuke it should be over.

Skit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Skit

@stormshadow_x:

Good to know tagging is back to having issues already. Anyways I hope this is a good first debate for you.

Keeping up and dealing with Snake Eyes using more stealthy approach is well within Jigen's capabilities. He's capable of preforming a quickdraw(mind you keeps his gun behind him instead of on his side) in under a third of second(5:14-5:20) and this is how he deals with any would be assassins(6:55-7:22). Also 10:35-10:56 for another pretty good accuracy/speed feat.

Loading Video...

Mind you shooting things especially fast, like you know bullets, is something he's done on multiple occasions(well 2).

In this case against bullets specifically designed for their speed, fired from a gun made for quick drawing.
In this case against bullets specifically designed for their speed, fired from a gun made for quick drawing.

Then there's the fact that he spends most of his time hanging out with Goemon, who's been doing(and more) what snake eyes has been before he was even made. Even going as far as to stalemate him once or twice by pulling a curb the bullet ala wanted. Watch 7:02-7:40

Loading Video...

As I said before, the covers going to offer no protection from any sort of gun fire or explosives. Hell Jigne's magnum alone nearly blew off the guys arm in the gif above and that was after lol noping a bullet. Even in real life, this is what happened to person who was shot with the same gun(this wasn't a news article, so it's possible it's not true, but no reason to not believe it) "about five feet away and pulled the trigger. He didn’t miss. In Officer Lim’s own words, the .357 bullet hit her “just left center of my chest, it went through my chest and out my back, nicked my diaphragm, my liver, my intestine, shattered my spleen, put a hole in the base of my heart, and left a tennis-ball-sized hole in my back as it exited. It knocked me back into my car door.”. A bullet isn't even going to be slowed down and a grenade launcher or something of the sorts is going to completely destroy it and snake eyes going to get caught in the explosion if he's tries using them as cover. While Snake Eye's is going to keep trying to get closer, Jigen's going to be doing his best to keep his distance. So the plan from my intro still stands.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skit: Been 12 days, you win.

Skit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Cool. Sorry for taking so long to get back to you in our debate, I've been a bit too busy. I'll have something up in a bit.